Overlooking the Bay

Story Info
Kaley learns her new apartment mate is Futa and falls hard.
2.1k words
4.52
12.2k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaley approached the bartender, Heidi, near the end of the shift.

"I was talking with Barry, the cook. He said you were looking for a new place." Kaley said.

Heidi was a stunning Germanic beer hall beauty. Strong pale features, naturally blond hair in a braid down her back. Gym jacked body that you could break yourself on. A balcony you could do Shakespeare from. She strangely tended to keep to herself, going about her job with the utmost professionalism. But never getting overly chummy with either the staff or the clientele.

"Yeah. The landlord where I'm at now is a real piece of shit. But I'll be honest with you. I'm used to living alone." Heidi replied.

"Well I found this really cute place overlooking the bay. Two bedrooms. Love it but can't swing the rent on my own." Kaley explained. "Maybe just come have a look around?"

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to look. Meet ya in the parking lot after the shift." Heidi agreed.

Kaley was cute. Years of field hockey showed in her toned body and tanned skin. She had big brown eyes that were just a shade darker than her hair. Full lips that she kept lightly glossed. She had a bounce to her step that indicated that she was always on the ball and would make her modest B-cups jiggle the tiniest bit.

An hour later, they were in Kaley's car driving to see the apartment. Kaley found herself speculating what having Heidi as a roommate would entail. Looking over at her she caught just a trace of Heidi's scent. Kaley couldn't put her finger on it, but it wasn't one of the popular scents. Oh well, they were almost there.

"I picked up the keys from the real estate agent before the shift started, so we can go right in." She said as they climbed up the stairs to the topmost floor of the house.

Opening the door, there was just enough light coming in from the street for her to be able to spot the light switch. Kaley turned on the overhead light. Heidi looked around. Kaley was right it was hella cute. A bit of an oversized two bedroom with a studio layout. A large common room with a kitchenette to one side and ceiling windows. Bedrooms to the rear sharing a big ensuite bathroom in between the bedrooms that had private entry from all three rooms.

The girls walked around the hardwood floors and looked out the large windows in the common room, taking in a simply spectacular view of the bay.

"Well, it certainly has potential." Heidi admitted. "You don't have any weird habits, do you?"

"Nope. I'm as normal as they come." Kaley said.

"Boyfriends?" Heidi asked.

"At the moment, nope. I was in a relationship with a guy up until about a month ago. His company transferred him overseas, and we just agreed that it wasn't going to work long term. I think we both felt bad about it, but it was the right call to make." Kaley admitted. "You?"

Kaley was surprised that Heidi just chuckled and shook her head no.

"Well, what do you think?" Kaley asked.

"What the hell. Why not?" Heidi answered.

They moved in on the first. Surprisingly, their tastes in décor dovetailed rather well, and the place soon had that comfortable lived in vibe. A large sectional sofa facing a big screen TV with a coffee table and side chair dominated the common room, and they soon developed the habit of hanging out there on the weekends, eating ice cream and watching romance movies.

All in all things went well, and they got along fine. Heidi was a quiet one, and Kaley appreciated that. There was just one quirky thing about Heidi. Her choice of underwear. She never wore a bra, and instead of panties seemed to favor one particular brand of form fitting athletic briefs. Mostly, off shift she hung out in sweatpants and a hoodie.

Kaley wondered about that, but they both did their own laundry, so it wasn't like they commented on each other's wardrobes much.

They'd been there a few months when it happened. Kaley had walk in on Heidi in the bathroom. She was taking a piss, standing in front of the toilet with her huge dick in her hand. Kaley's jaw dropped as she spun around and headed back out as fast as she could. Heidi joined her about a minute later and indicated that she should sit on the couch.

"Well, I guess you know my little secret now." Heidi began.

"You're a guy?" Kaley gasped.

"No. I'm Futa." Heidi explained.

"What's that?" Kaley asked.

"I've got girl parts, and guy parts." Heidi informed Kaley. "Though I identify as female. Obviously."

"I see." Kaley replied.

"You can't tell anyone." Heidi begged.

"Oh. No. I suppose not." Kaley promised. "Can I... see it one more time?"

"I don't see how that would hurt." Heidi said as she slid her sweat bottoms down to her ankles.

Kaley's eyes widened. It was long and thick, even flaccid. Two huge balls hung below, resting against her labia. "Does it all... work?"

"Oh yeah. Does it ever!" Heidi exclaimed.

"You're hung like a porn star!" Kaley blurted out. "Can I... touch it?"

"If you really want to, sure." Heidi nodded.

Kaley moved closer to her roommate on the couch. Slowly reaching out she took it in her hand. It was warm, just like a normal cock. It throbbed slightly with her touch. Kaley felt her arousal building.

"Wow, Heidi..." Kaley managed as she wrapped her finger lightly around it. It was swelling in her grip now.

"Kaley..." Heidi started, embarrassed.

"You're getting hard, Heidi." Kaley said softly.

"I'm getting turned on, Kaley." Heidi replied.

"I'm doing this to you? I'm turning you on?" Kaley gasped. Watching hypnotically as Heidi's cock continued to grow until it was fully erect. At a foot long and as thick as her wrist. It looked fiercely sexy. Without thinking Kaley leaned down and kissed it, then took it in her mouth.

Heidi gasped with pleasure as Kaley began to fellate her right there. It had been a long dry spell, and she could feel her balls swelling, full of cum.

Kaley couldn't believe it. Precum was flowing like nectar from Heidi's cock. It was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. She was using every trick she knew to get her roommate off. Pumping the shaft and using her tongue to probe Heidi's pee hole.

Heidi pulled free from Kaley's mouth and grabbed her hand, pulling her to her bedroom and throwing her on the bed. Kaley had never been so wet, and she spread her legs wide for Heidi who wasted no time mounting her.

Kaley felt stretched to the max as Heidi worked her girl cock steadily deeper into Kaley's tight pussy. Kaley couldn't stop cumming as Heidi rammed her again and again, only to change positions and resume pounding her pussy, each time hitting her from a new angle. Kaley was groaning, unable to make words, as Heidi completed her indoctrination into Futa sex.

It was nearing the two hour mark when Heidi started to cum. Kaley's pussy was now totally resized and Heidi fit her like a glove. But when she started to shoot deep inside Kaley, there was almost no room for the copious amount of her seed to go and it would squirt out a little with each thrust. Heidi's cock just remained hard inside of Kaley, and she continued fucking the smaller girl for another ten minutes or so, until she dropped another monster load into Kaley's love hole. It was only after that that she pulled free.

They lay together recovering. Both of them out of breath.

"I guess we're more than just roommates now, huh." Kaley managed.

"Yeah. I can't believe how horny you made me." Heidi answered.

Kaley nodded and kissed Heidi.

After that first time, it was like a dam had burst, and the two young women would fuck with unbridled passion, wherever and as often as they physically could manage. They spent as much time together as they could. Mostly outdoor activities like hiking or biking. The sex had brought them friendship and a desire to be closer, and that had brought them love.

It took Kaley a while, but she began to appreciate the trepidation with which Heidi regarded the non-Futa world. Futa had been denigrated, accused of such abominations as witchcraft or being demons. And things weren't always so straight forward. Most Futa were generously endowed, which meant that mating with a human male led to certain... challenges. Being better endowed than your man, having way more libido and stamina... took a toll. In most cases the partnership didn't last.

Heidi was lucky. Her dad worshipped the ground her mom walked on, and she'd grown up in a happy and stable home. But she was also painfully aware of the pitfalls. And when her cock had started to grow it was hard to deny that her attractions definitely went to girls. She'd talked with her folks at some length about it, and they understood and said just give it time. When you find the right person, you'll know.

Her dad was great. Kaley felt relaxed in a way she hadn't in quite some time.

"It takes some sensitivity." He'd shared. "Futa...well I can only speak from my own limited experience... are at the same time shy socially, and voracious sexually. The trick is finding the balance between the two."

"I think I understand." Kaley replied.

"Heidi...never took to anyone before. So, I can't give you a lot on what she wants in a partner." He said frankly.

"It's okay, I think we're figuring that out as we go." Kaley mused.

There were things Kaley learned over time about Heidi being Futa. About how her precum contained an endorphin that both heightened Kaley's sensitivity, but also ratcheted up serotonin production both in the host and in the partner. This also produced the chained orgasms that Kaley experienced where each was more intense than the last.

Also, a Futa penis, acted more like a pussy in that there was little or no cool down between orgasms. Heidi could literally stay hard all day if Kaley kept her stimulated.

"Oh baby, I love you so much. I've never been so happy." Kaley had three fingers plunging in and out of Heidi's gushing pussy. Her hard cock twitched with each stroke. Kaley knew she was close.

"Me too Kayls. Oh fuck!" Heidi managed as her cock and pussy exploded simultaneously. Kaley missed the first spurt, but managed to get her mouth around Heidi's cock head and greedily gulped down the rest of her seed. She loved making Heidi cum like that, and as soon as she'd cleaned her girl up she straddled Heidi's still hard cock, riding it until she had her own mind shattering orgasm.

It had been a year. The happiest year either one of them had known. They really completed one another, and while Kaley's folks were initially a little disappointed in her coming out as Lesbian, they had to admit that Heidi and Kaley's partnership was as sincere as it was solid.

It was the night of their anniversary, and Heidi had put together a little celebration at home.

"There's something we never really have discussed in detail." She said to Kaley in a serious tone.

"What's that, babe?" Kaley replied curious.

"Contraception." Heidi said.

"You know I'm on the pill. Have been all along." Kaley reminded.

"It's not you I'm talking about." Heidi replied cryptically.

"What do you mean?" Kaley asked.

"Well one of the reasons Futa were looked down on in the past was that Futa sperm is very powerful." She began.

"But if I'm on the pill..." Kaley wondered.

"Wouldn't really matter all that much. Something in Futa cum, kinda readjusts your hormones, making you receptive and fertile. You can imagine women in the past discovering Futa sex, and then not being able to control...you can imagine how their husbands felt when a Futa baby came out of their wife..."

"Yeah, I can see how disastrous that would be... but we...?" Kaley asked.

"A doctor. A Futa doctor developed a solution a couple of generations ago. It reduces Futa sperm motility to nothing, so we don't have to worry about knocking anyone up... as long as we take it on schedule." Heidi explained.

"I still don't see..." Kaley said, when suddenly Heidi slid off her chair onto her knee. Reaching into her pocket she produced a ring, which she slid onto Kaley's finger.

"I'd like to stop taking it after the wedding, Kaley. I want to start a family with you." Heidi said softly.

"Fuck yes, my love! Fuck yes!" Kaley's grin, plastered on her face, fairly running for the bedroom with Heidi in tow. This was going to take all night.