The Hive Expands Ch. 02

Story Info
Offering A Sample.
1.5k words
4
3.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

[Author's note: Full credit to author GaryLMMartin (I recommend you follow him) who introduced me to the Hive. I hope you enjoy this, Gary, and think it is up to your standards.]

I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon.

And the need to pee that was almost painful in its urgency.

I made it to the bathroom, barely. As I stood, peeing, I felt a tingle between my shoulder blades and a sudden rush of pleasure joined the stream of urine.

I couldn't stop the sudden erection and peed all over the back of the toilet. When I reached for the muscles to cut off the stream I felt a sudden pain and knew, somehow, that was forbidden.

I knew, suddenly, that if I didn't sit quickly I'd have more than just a little pee to clean up.

My embryonic Rider was learning me, of course.

As I felt my bowels start to empty I felt a sudden rush of that pleasure my Rider could give me. My sphincter contracted in response, I heard a plop, felt a splash, and then felt the pain replace the pleasure.

As I relaxed the pain receded and my body went back to work. I could almost feel the peristalsis deep in my belly moving the waste products of life. But I was denied the pleasure. The absence of pain was good, but I wanted the pleasure very much.

When I was done I started to pull off a length of toilet paper but a sudden blast of pain doubled me over and stopped me. In the same way, when I took a step toward the vanity sink to wash my hands a twinge of pain hit. It receded when I turned to the door and started walking toward the kitchen in search of coffee and bacon. A brief twinge of pleasure encouraged me. So unwashed and unwiped I went to the kitchen.

I was not surprised to find mom naked as she moved around the kitchen.

She smiled as she saw me and started the Keurig machine going to make a cup of coffee.

"Sit, honey," she said, and there was that beatific smile again, "breakfast is almost ready."

I watched as she broke eggs, then poured a little milk into the bowl and began beating them with a fork.

She put a cup of coffee in front of me and when I took a sip, burning my tongue, my Rider gave me one of those little jolts of pure pleasure.

As she walked away it was obvious that her Rider hadn't allowed her to wash or wipe either.

When she put the plate in front of me with its steaming scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast I noticed four little red dots across her belly, obviously where the bacon had popped and spattered the hot greatest.

"You know," I said, touching one of them, "you could wear an apron."

She smiled a happy smile and said, "my Rider wants to feel all sensations."

"I see," I said, and I did.

We finished breakfast in silence. The eggs and bacon and toast and coffee seemed to taste better than ever. I was savoring every bite and I understood that my embryonic rider was receiving my sensations.

When we were done she stood and offered me her hand.

"The Hive wants a sample," she said.

I understood the idea of the Hive, but had to ask - "sample?"

"The Hive thinks you have potential as a breeder," she said, "so we need a sample of your seed."

I smiled, my last inhibitions about sex with my mother gone after last night.

She smiled back and kissed me. My erection throbbed.

"But first," she said, and as I watched she opened her mouth and gagged. I thought she was going to throw up.

She didn't throw up though, She gagged like that several times and then I saw something emerge from her mouth.

My eyes wouldn't quite focus. My mind wouldn't process. I had a general impression of slick wetness, of mottled skin that changed colors, of tentacles waving, But I couldn't form a clear gestalt, a clear picture of it in my mind.

She squatted a little as we stood by the bed and moved her hand holding that utterly alien thing down until it brushed the thatch of her pubic hair and then there was an impression of sudden movement but, again, my mind wouldn't process.

She drew in a long breath, making a soft "sssssssssssssssssssss" sound, and suddenly her womanscent filled the air, more powerful than last night.

Her eyes were unfocused and her body was suddenly covered in a sheen of sweat, as if she had been working out hard or sitting in a spa.

Then it passed and she drew in a deep, shuddering breath.

"What?" but as I started the question I felt a twinge of that pain and shut up.

Her face was blank and I saw a worm start to emerge from her nose. It was smaller than the one from last night.

Her eyes refocused and she pulled the worm loose, very tenderly.

"My Rider made it last night," she said, smiling, "and I was allowed to let you sleep. They can survive nicely in our sinuses, but now you need to accept it."

"Okay," I said, looking at the thing wriggling in her fingers. I felt an answering movement between my shoulder blades.

"No, honey," she said, "You have to ask for it., I don't know why but that's how it works."

I stepped close, put my palms flat on her cheeks, and said, "Please mom, may I have the next stage of my Rider?"

She smiled, kissed the worm she held drawing a return tingle through my body, and reached around me to put the worm next to the one that I was already carrying.

I felt a wave of, well, not really pleasure. Maybe "contentment" is a better word. I suppose "joy" is about as close as I can get in English.

She was smiling, watching.

"And now, my love," she said, and got up onto the bed, pulled her knees up until they touched her nipples, spread her legs, and then used her fingertips to open herself for me.

That thing she had put in there was beckoning me. I had an instant of that made-for-TV movie the "Langoliers." There was that same difficulty, no, the impossibility of focusing on it, but there was an impression of sharpness.

I felt my Rider's desire and started bending forward to kiss what she was exposing. When I tried to resist, frightened, the pain lashed me.

I kissed her labia, trying to avoid the thing almost calling to me. Her taste was bitter. Between my shoulder blades, a feeling of warmth spread. When I touched it with my tongue I felt a sharp pain and tasted blood but then the compulsion to use my mouth disappeared, replaced by a need to give it my erection.

"Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS," my mother hissed as I entered her.

It hurt. But the compulsion was strong and my hips were moving, outside of my control.

"Fuck me, Davey," mom said, "Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

And my body responded. The pleasure was overriding the pain. I was right there, right where one more thrust, one more stroke, would give me relief.

But it didn't.

I couldn't cum.

"FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME," she was chanting.

And I did. I was fucking my mother as I had never fucked a woman before. I was straining. Every thrust hurt and was ecstasy at the same time.

But I couldn't cum.

Time lost all meaning. I was thrusting and she was chanting and I knew, if I could see her back her Rider would be pulsing, and my own back was tingling.

But I couldn't cum.

I was tiring then. Sweat running off of me. Straining to keep my rhythm going. Gasping for air.

And my Rider pushed me past exhaustion. I was spent but still thrusting.

And my Rider MADE me cum.

It was like nothing I ever imagined. My entire body clenched. I could feel my ejaculation pumping my seed deep into her, into that thing inside of her anyway. And it went on. The pure pleasure was transporting me to another dimension where nothing existed by the flow from my erection.

It went beyond pleasure to pain. I could feel my balls squeezing the last sperm cells out, and my prostate gland offering its last drop of seminal fluid. My body cramped, every damn muscle cramping at once, making me scream, but I had no air to scream because my belly muscles had cramped and I couldn't draw a deep breath.

And then it was over.

"Thank you, baby," mom said, rolling off of the bed and stepping into her jeans. She pulled a T-shirt over her head and said, "I need to get this to The Hive," over her shoulder as she left the room.

I didn't hear the door shut.

I slept the sleep of the exhausted.