The Hive Expands Ch. 03

Story Info
Impregnating My Aunt.
1.9k words
3.83
4.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My week in hell began three days later.

Mom was after me, almost constantly. "Sex," she had told me after our second time the following afternoon, "helps them mature, and we are at a critical stage now." As she spoke she was playing with my cock and I could feel the tingle in my back that told me my Rider wanted me to perform again. It sent a little signal and I sprang erect.

She rolled onto her belly and then up onto all fours and I mounted her from behind. I watched her rider, the single band of gold at its edge, pulsating and felt an answering itch between my shoulder blades.

I felt an urge and knew it was coming from my embryonic Rider and I knew better than to resist. So I kissed her Rider. An odd scent, not bad but not pleasant either, filled my nose and I felt it roil at the touch of my lips. When I touched it with my tongue the taste was bitter and it felt oily. I licked it greedily and the warmth of pure pleasure slowly spread down my back.

My mother was chanting, "momomomomomom," and "mamoonisham" as my rhythm sped up until I came.

She kissed me awake the next two mornings and I would watch the new worm emerge from her nose and I would ask for it.

"Please, mom, help me to join the hive," I would ask. The third time she made me beg and the fourth morning she didn't give me what I needed until I was crying helplessly, begging her for it.

The fifth morning I woke to mom's kisses covering my face and knew, instantly, that the Rider on my back had matured to what she called Stage Two.

When we embraced, my hands caressing her Rider and her hand on mine, the pleasure was pure. It was exquisite. It was beyond sexual. This was a true merging. The sensation of my Rider penetrating my system was pure sensuality without sex. As we kissed I felt it penetrating deeper into my nervous system. There was a hint of pain as its, well, I think of it as its "tendrils" penetrated my spinal cord and started exploring my body.

It was like it was playing with a new toy, figuring out what it would do. I cried out as the muscles in my feet cramped and then cried out again, but this time with pleasure, as I sprang erect and ejaculated. I hissed, "no, please no," as my sight went black, and then breathed a sigh of relief when I could see again. It stopped my heart, making me wonder if it was killing me, and then started it racing. I could feel it in my throat, flipping my epiglottis back and forth, giving me a sharp pain and then blocking my breath. It tickled the inside of my nose and suddenly gouts of snot ran, puddling on the pillow by my cheek. I went deaf and then my hearing was so sensitive I could hear my mother's heartbeat clearly.

All the while mom's eyes were holding mine.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked.

I tried to say "yes," but a sudden wave of nausea hit me as my Rider reversed the peristalsis of my system. I barely managed to turn my head before I threw up violently. She grabbed my dick as I was throwing up and I was suddenly hard. She was masturbating me furiously as I threw up and then my bowels emptied explosively.

As suddenly as it began, it was over. My Rider was integrated into me now and I could hear, no, that's not right, and I had the thought, "I am hiveflesh." At the same time I knew, I didn't decide or think or study, I just knew that my role was to spread the hive and impregnate the Hive's breeders.

"We achieve victory through evolving," another thought, fully formed came into my mind.

"We must practice, momomomomom," my mother said as she brought me to ejaculation, and my Rider gave me a special blast of ecstasy.

"To become irresistible, mamoonisham," I replied.

The day became a class. It was almost clinical. She taught me things that were, basically, refinements of what I already knew. She coached me, for example, on how to give her the most pleasure from her clitoris. She taught me exactly how much pressure to apply right at the base of it, how to roll it with my fingertip, how to tug on it with my thumb and forefinger, just the right pressure to lick with, to suck with, how to use my fingers to take her right to the edge of pain and then right to the edge of orgasm and hold her there.

Then I coached her. I taught her exactly how much pressure felt good and how to find it, how to find my prostate with a probing finger, and how to use her tongue when I was in her mouth. But I also taught her about that special spot no woman ever finds, the long nerves that run up the inside of my thighs, and how to use fingertips and tongue there.

We turned, back to back, and our Riders communed giving us that unearthly pleasure, the pure almost religious rapture of a communing that went beyond mere physical sex.

After that, spent, we slept for a while in my mess.

We got up, well, we woke up, turned back to back, communed, and then set about cleaning up the mess. We showered together, an oddly sexless event as much as I enjoyed washing her body, When we changed the sheets and washed, well, everywhere. It's amazing how much stuff a body can hold, and lose, when a Rider takes over.

We were making the bed when another of those unbidden thoughts came into my mind.

"The Hive needs your seed," I thought and I knew I was in for an uncomfortable week.

Apparently, mom had the same thought.

She came to me, dropped to her knees, neither of us had any clothes on, and took me into her mouth. She brought me quickly to the edge, and stopped. When I reached down, to masturbate and relieve myself my Rider hit me with one of those blasts of pain that made me wonder if I would live and then released me, the absence of that pain was almost as good as pleasure.

For that week we practiced. We became truly world-class lovers. I must have given her a thousand orgasms all the while being denied my own release. My balls were swollen tennis balls hanging between my legs by the end of the week and deep in my belly, I could feel the ache of my swollen prostate. My dick was always hard.

My final transition came on Day Six of my life in the Hive.

Mom left that morning, after her morning orgasms and our Riders' morning commune. She was smiling and mysterious, telling me only "it was ready."

So I stood, my mind blank, and waited.

I have no idea how long I stood like that, unmoving, waiting, but eventually, mom opened the door and came in.

Her sister, my Aunt Marie was right behind her.

Well, let me rephrase that.

The creature of the Hive that was once my Aunt Marie was right behind her.

To say she was changed doesn't begin to capture it.

Oh, I would have recognized her, but that's about it.

She was naked. Her belly was distended as if she was hugely pregnant, but just a few days ago she had been a moderately thick chick aunt. Her breasts were huge, they hung well down her belly, laying there. Her nipples were dripping a thick, yellowish fluid. As I watched, the skin of her belly, a mass of stretchmarks, moved, writhed with the life inside of her.

Around her pubis worms wriggled.

The thought was there, suddenly, and I couldn't ignore it. It was beyond a compulsion, It was something I HAD to do.

I took my aunt's hand and led her to the bedroom.

As she laid back, her head on the pillow, I knew she had to have my mouth.

As I moved forward I could see that the tendrils, the worms, the embryonic Riders around her pussy were growing out of her labia, waving like little tentacles. My last purely human thought was "no," but my Rider overrode that. I used my fingertips to part her, to open her, as the tentacles there brushed my skin sending tingles of pleasure up my arms.

I could see, as I moved closer, the Rider embryos roiling in a ball. I opened my mouth, gladly, ecstatically, and covered her with it. I could feel the worms, hundreds of them, migrating into my mouth until my cheeks bulged. Then I felt them, exploring, finding their way up, into my sinuses. I knew without learning it, that my stomach acids would kill the worms but that my sinuses would protect them until the time was right to release them.

As I covered her with my mouth, feeling what was happening, I was vaguely aware of my mother undoing my belt, unzipping my pants, and freeing my erection.

When I was full, where there was no room for another embryo, I mounted my aunt.

Again, the knowledge without learning it was there. I would be impregnating the next generation of the Hive. The tentacles caressing my balls gave me pleasure beyond anything human. I felt pressure and knew it was her uterus and cervix pushing against my erection, wanting my seed where her eggs were, and I knew it was hundreds, maybe thousands, of eggs.

"Momomomomom," she murmured and I felt her push, her cervix opening, accepting me.

"MAMOONISHAM," I responded, my sudden ejaculation eclipsing anything ever experienced by a human being. I pumped and flowed and odd muscles deep in her belly pulled me deeper.

"MOMOMOMOMOMOM," she screamed.

"MAMOONISHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm," I responded.

"Momomomomom," my mother said in my ear, her hands rubbing my back and then her finger penetrating my anus, finding my prostate gland and pressing, forcing the final few drops of my seed into her sister.

Spent, exhausted, she relaxed and I pulled free.

"Feed," the thought was there and I latched onto her distended nipple. What I drank was bitter and sweet, it felt oily, and snotty in my mouth, and I couldn't get enough. I suckled as my mother opened her mouth and covered her sister's pussy, taking the embryonic Riders into her mouth and sinuses.

When she was done she latched onto Marie's other udder, I couldn't really think of them as breasts anymore, and smiled as we suckled.

Finally, full, sated, we released Marie's udders. She sighed, smiled a happy smile, and rolled over.

The Rider on her back was different. Rather than a round shape, it covered her back from her neck to the backs of her thighs, and the band around it was a pale olive green, not gold. It writhed with a life of its own and there was the thought again, unbidden. Mom and I sat up and turned, to commune with Marie.

This was different. Oh, it was sexual and pleasure filled us. But it was more than that. This was, well, "fecund" is the word. We knew, on some level, that we were going forth to spread the hive.

And it was beautiful.