The Hockey Mom, An Unfolding Story

Story Info
Father and daughter fall under the spell of another woman.
5.9k words
4.05
35.3k
40
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egregious
Egregious
154 Followers

The Hockey Mom, an unfolding story.

Characters: Jennifer & Ken Dean, Victoria & Peter Richmond, Father Brian, Victoria's father William, (Bill), Liz, from Seduction of a Young Housewife.

History:

This fictitious story is my version of a possible next chapter to "The Hockey Mom". Chapters 1 & 2, written by 'Mike Chambers', last published in 2015. In October 2020, I got Mike's permission to publish this extension. Have kept the original two characters and endeavoured to retain their personalities. New characters have been added to produce a complete story. I strongly suggest the reader review the previous two short chapters to get the full picture and build up to this chapter.

Back story:

Victoria is incensed by fellow parishioner Jennifer Dean. With her smug attitude, Jennifer is a wife and mother of the same age as Victoria. To Victoria's eye, Jennifer has a way of flaunting her breasts, so other people notice them. Without realising it, Victoria becomes intrigued with Jennifer and finds herself having fantasies about her and masturbates. Her Fantasies escalate while changing clothes in the same room as Jennifer after a tennis match. She makes it home with fifteen minutes to spare before picking up her children. Victoria masturbates on the bed, imagining offering herself to Jennifer. We pick-up the story from there.

Editor: dawn9075 has once again come to my aid, finding my spelling and grammatical errors, thanks, Tess. All other mistakes are mine.

oOo

Story:

A few days later, Victoria's running late for the women's monthly lunchtime bible meeting with Father Brian. Dashing up the stairs of the building and turning right, she passes the church office window. Glancing in, all four women of the bible study group are sitting eating sandwiches from a platter, waiting for her. Entering while apologising for her lateness, Victoria nods hello to her best friend, Liz and sits in the only free seat next to Jennifer. Who is wearing another home-knitted turtleneck jumper! How many has she got?

Father Brian sits in his favourite leather chair. The plastic chairs are in a semi-circle around him. Father reads out a parable from his Bible, and in turn, each parishioner gives their interpretation of its meaning.

Every time Jennifer speaks, the way she gesticulates, moving her shoulders, so her breasts do a little dance. As the meeting progresses, Victoria notices each woman is being mesmerised by Jennifer's breasts. She can see their stiff nipples showing through their blouses and is very sure Father Brian has an erection. He is hiding it using his Bible. The meeting draws to a close all the other women rise. She remains seated, searching her purse for car keys, waiting for Father Brian to stand. Which he eventually does, holding his Bible in front of his crotch. Shaking hands with each of the ladies in so doing, the Bible moves to show a definite outline of his erect penis. He will be saying a few Our Fathers as penance this afternoon.

'There is definitely, something wholly bad about Jennifer Dean.'

Liz pulls Victoria aside at the rectory door, "Vic, can you bake some scones for the up-and-coming church fete?"

"Sure, what a dozen?" replied Victoria.

"No, two would be better."

"Ok."

oOo

Back home in her bedroom looking at her watch, she's got twenty minutes before picking up the children. Changing out of her work clothes, she rests on the bed.

Closing her eyes, Victoria can't get the image of Father Brian's erect penis out of her mind. She should not have looked in the first place. But it proved the hypnotic effect Jennifer has on the people around her.

Victoria imagines Jennifer's turtleneck jumper pushed up to her neck. Father Brian pulls her bra down. Her, firm full breasts swing free, gently wobbling, their nipples standing erect. Father Brian's mouth is now sucking Jennifer's nipples, switching from one to the other repeatedly. One of Jennifer's hands is holding his head to her breast. Her other is between her spread legs, manipulating her clitoris through her panties. Head back, eyes closed, small moans escape her lips. Father Brian is frantically stroking his cock. He suddenly starts coming spurting onto the carpet; his climax triggers Jennifer's orgasm.

Victoria wonders, what's wrong with her! Why has she got this preoccupation with Jennifer and her breasts?

Minutes pass, slipping off her bra and knickers. Her fingers go to work, teasing the nipples with one hand, the other slipping a finger deep into her wet pussy, oiling them to massage her clit with ever-increasing speed.

Her mind goes back to the bible study group, but now the images are of Jennifer, Father Brian, and herself. She is standing beside Jennifer; her hand is drawn to Jennifer's breast feeling its fullness. Before she realises the image has changed, she allows Father Brian to suck on her nipple while Jennifer fondles her other breast. As Victoria's finger enters Jennifer's very wet pussy.

Victoria madly reaches for her wooden hairbrush on her bedside table. Easily, slipping the smooth round wooden handle into her pussy. Sliding it back and forth while massaging her erect clit.

In her mind, it isn't long before Father Brian is coming, spurting cum onto Victoria's breasts, causing Jennifer to climax. Finally, on the bed, Victoria's body convulses with her release.

Relaxing her body, breathing deeply, she looks down between her widely spread legs to see the hairbrush sticking out of her vagina.

Five minutes left! Time is almost up as she dashes for the car. Wondering, what will become of her?

oOo

It's been more than a week since Victoria's imagined events in the Parish Office. Standing, outside the church door after Sunday service shaking hands with Father Brian when Jennifer joins them. Victoria should feel guilty for her lurid thoughts of them all together in her imagination but instead is intoxicated. Now it's her turn to have a small smug smirk on her lips. Jennifer detects the grin, leaning her head slightly to one side looking at Victoria questioningly?

Wednesday, finishing work early Victoria, decides she has time to visit her father on the way home. He retired from teaching college two years ago. Victoria's mother died when she was fourteen. She likes to visit at least twice a week, mostly Mondays and Fridays, bring meals to make sure he is eating well.

She pulls up outside his house and notices another car parked which looks familiar. Unlocking, the back door to enter the kitchen, there is no sign of her father. The lounge room is also empty! Maybe he's having a nap? Creeping up the hallway to the master bedroom, she hears muffled sounds. The door is slightly ajar she peers in becoming, petrified on the spot.

On the bed is an attractive naked woman, positioned on her hands and knees facing away from the door. Standing behind her is her father, hands on her waist fucking her like a bitch in heat. Without realising it, the first thing Victoria's eyes, are drawn to is her father's cock. It appears to be extra thick as he pumps it and in and out of the woman's very wet pussy. She can see the lips stretching to accommodate the extra thickness. It certainly looks rounder than her husband's.

The woman's moaning is getting louder as she drops her back, arching to get more of his cock. Her full round breasts are being thrown back and forth. Her stiff nipples are rubbing on the bedspread with each thrust.

"Is this what my little school girl needs," grunts her dad.

"Yes, fill my pussy dirty old man," cries the woman.

Victoria is stunned as she recognises Jennifer Dean's voice.

"Fill me with your seed, give me your baby," screams Jennifer reaching her peak.

Her father notices the small movement at the doorway via the wall mirror. Victoria looks up to the mirror. Their eyes lock time stands still for a moment until Jennifer grunts breaking the spell.

Victoria quickly pulls back from the doorway, leaning against the wall in shock. Without realising. one hand is under her skirt between her legs. Finger rubbing her now wet pussy through her knickers. The other is over her breast squeezing the stiff nipple, listening to the sounds of the fucking pair.

Her father's grunts grow faster, louder, Jennifer cries out, "Yessssssssss."

It's time to leave before she caught. In a panic, she hurries back to the car. Sitting for a moment, digesting all she has seen. The shock of knowing her father observed her peeping. How can she ever face him again?

Driving home, she cannot stop her mind from replaying everything she has seen and heard. Wondering how did the affair start, how long has it been going, how could she have not noticed sooner?

Thinking back to college days, she was never in her father's physics classes although, Jennifer was. She recalls, in their final year, her father was tutoring a female student. Was that Jennifer? Was this when the affair started?

'There is something wholly wicked about Jennifer Dean.'

oOo

When Victoria gets home, there's no time to think.

The children arrive home, dropped off by Liz, and full of news from the day's activities. She starts preparing dinner before she realises Peter is home from work.

Around the dinner table, the chatter is about up and coming social events. Victoria smiles and nods when necessary but remains quiet. Her mind still preoccupied with images of her dad fucking Jennifer. She notices the craving between her legs is getting stronger.

After dinner, the children go off to their rooms doing their social media and hopefully some homework.

Peter helps clean up dinner utensils and loads the dishwasher. He seems to have the knack of neatly fitting everything in.

He comments, "you were quiet at dinner Vic, is there something on your mind?"

"No, nothing in particular," comes her reply.

Finally, the children settled, the TV's off. She heads for the master bedroom. Quickly, strips off her dress, panties, and bra, slipping on a purple thong, which Peter gave her last birthday.

Peter arrives moments later and pauses as he sees her in this state of undress.

Victoria purposely walks around the bedroom, fussing with her work clothes for tomorrow. Purposely, bending over displaying her full breasts swinging freely for Peter's view. On her way to hang her work skirt, she drops it. Taking her time to retrieve it, she bends over to display her firm bottom. Knowing Peters's eyes are locked on the outline of her vulva.

Peter quickly realises she's in the mood. As any normal red-blooded male knows, don't let a chance go by! Peter quickly removes his clothes.

Victoria is sitting at her dressing table, brushing her hair. Peter walks towards her; she can see in the mirror his semi-hardened penis swinging to the rhythm of his walk.

When her husband's hands settle on her shoulders, she shivers slightly as his hands slide down to her breasts, caressing the now stiffing nipples. Rising quickly, she slips into his arms feeling the fullness of his cock against her taut tummy. Their lips meet, tongues entwine in a passionate kiss. She can feel his erection getting vigorous and cannot wait any longer.

Breaking away from the embrace, she frantically removes her thong. Climbing onto the bed on her hands and knees, offering herself.

"Take me like a bitch in heat," she declares.

Peter is astonished at her command. She is usually quite reserved when it comes to sex. Requiring a good ten minutes of foreplay, but not tonight. Something has triggered her libido.

He wastes no time and quickly moves behind her, saying in a commanding voice, "you put it in, bitch!"

Victoria grabs his very stiff cock, rubbing it up and down her wet pussy lips, then nestles the knob into her vulva. As soon as he feels the entrance, sliding forward parting, the labia sinking deeply into her pussy, getting a great gasp from Victoria.

Remaining, still for a brief moment to relish the feeling of their mutual coupling.

Peter thrusts back and forth building, up a steady rhythm. Both are in sync with each other working toward their mutual climates. The seconds turn into minutes. Peter is not sure he can hold out much longer.

Victoria looks down at her breasts as they swing back and forth, her mind in a swirl of confusion. Her imagination takes over. It's not her husband fucking her anymore, now become her father!

She calls out, "fuck me, daddy," before she realises what she is saying.

Peter is amazed Victoria is never verbal during sex, only ever moans quietly. Then he realises the significance of what she said, even more bizarre. But who is he to complain and increases his pace, hoping he will last the distance.

Victoria is surprised at Peters rampage! Rather than slow down, Peter increases his thrusting. So she repeats the phrase, "fuck me daddyyyyyy!" Then echoes, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," over and over again.

It's not long before Victoria is screaming her release. Peter has one last thrust and empties himself into her convulsing pussy.

Reaching their mutual need, they fall forward onto the bed holding each other tightly. Peter manages to pull the duvet over them before they drift into a deep satisfying sleep.

oOo

In the morning, nothing mentioned of the words from the night before. Peter notices Victoria is a lot more affectionate at breakfast with light touches. He kisses her passionately before going off to work.

After dropping the children at school, she has the first real chance of recalling the words spoken at her father's house. She can't leave it there.

Work at the flower shop is slow, and she finds herself debating about her father's affair and what to do next. Should she dismiss the event or perhaps challenge her father for details?

However, she cannot get the images out of her mind and finds her anger has been slowly building all day. It's starting to override her common sense.

Late that evening, she announces she is popping over to see her father. The family are all watching TV or doing their own thing, so they hardly notice her leaving. Arriving at her father's house, she simply sits in the car procrastinating. For what seemed like minutes, but in fact, it was an hour.

Finally, realising how much time has gone by, she starts for home but spontaneously decides to drive by Jennifer Deans home. She approaches Jennifer's but holds back, thinking, maybe this would be better tomorrow when she can talk to Jennifer in private.

Still not thinking straight, she rounds the house heading for the back door. Passing the master bedroom window, she peers in, seeing Jennifer and Ken having sex. She gasps in surprise, mortified by what she is doing, perving on a husband and wife while participating in private sex. But she is also spellbound by the scene in front of her. Finding she is not willing to move away. Having never wanted to watch any x-rates videos, this is a new experience for her. She finds it rather intoxicating.

Jennifer is kneeling on the side of the bed while Ken takes her from behind. With her head resting on two pillows. One hand appears to be frantically massaging her clit. Her rounded milky white breasts pressed against the sheet bulging outwardly.

Looking closer, it dawns on her, their having anal sex. Ken's cock looks 8 to 9 inches long, appears to be much rounder than Peter's the cock easily slides in and out of Jennifer's bottom in long even strokes. His penis covered with a lite brown stain from her anus.

Victoria realises that with a penis that long it could hurt during missionary sex, hitting the cervix entrance repeatedly. So perhaps vaginal sex is replaced by anal sex. Something she feels is dirty and disgusting. However, finding herself is rooted on the spot, nose nearly touching the window, watching the spectacle before her.

After they have finished, Jennifer rolls onto her side with her bottom facing Victoria. She notices Jennifer anus gaping open, cum is leaking out, running down her bottom onto the sheets. Using her undies to clean up. Jennifer gets up and heads for the bathroom door next to the window. She stops at the door, looking towards the window; a curious look passes over her face, then it turns to recognition. Victoria bolts to her car, for the first time in her life lay's rubber, chastising herself for not leaving sooner.

'Maybe, there is something wholly bad about Victoria Richmond?'

oOo

The following day she asks her husband to drop the children at school on his way to work. She feints running late for her part-time job at the Florist shop. In order not to meet up with Jennifer. All-day has been a fight not to remember spying on Jennifer. Then to be caught! She only wants to hide away out of sight. Fearful of Jennifer coming to the florist to bawl her out! Thankfully it did happen.

A quick call to Peter saying she feels unwell and asks him to pick the children up from school.

She arrives home thirty minutes ahead of Peter. Changing out of her work clothes but only get as far as her bra and undies. With last night's events still fresh in her mind, she is in turmoil and cannot stop caressing herself and begins masturbating. Images whirl around her head of Jennifer getting ass fucked. Before long, her imagination changes events; Victoria is now being ass fucked by Ken while Jennifer watches at the window. Her orgasm washed over her very quickly. She slumps on the bed, coming down from her orgasm. She realises while masturbating, she had slipped the hairbrush into her bottom.

Thirty minutes have long gone slipping on her housecoat dashes for the kitchen to preparing dinner just as the family walk into the kitchen via the garage door. She exclaims, "gosh! your home early," they look at each other with questioning looks asking, "what's to eat?"

After a splendid roast dinner, there are enough leftovers to give her father. Later that evening, she announces: "I'll just drop this around to dad."

Peter calls back, "Ok. There's an ice hockey game tonight. I want to watch."

Arriving at her father's home decides she cannot face him and rings the doorbell leaving the container on the doorstep. She knows this can't go on. However, she feels, only time may dilute her images of him having sex with Jennifer.

When she returns home, Peter calls out, "Jennifer phoned, asking if you were up for tennis tomorrow." Rather than phoning her, she text's "Thanks, no not feeling well, Vic."

oOo

For the next week, Victoria manages to dodge both her father and Jennifer. Her father came to her house at one point, knocking on the door. She made-out she was not at home. Last week Jennifer turned up at the florist claiming she wanted to purchase some flowers. Thankfully Victoria was out delivering.

Victoria starts attending the earlier church services aiming to miss Jennifer. Hopefully, Father Brian would at least see her at Sunday service. When asked why she was attending early service, she claims "preparing Sunday family lunches."

Realising that this situation cannot go on forever, she would have to face her father and have it out sooner or later!

On her day off before lunch, she loads a week's worth of meals into the car and drives to her dads' house. However, she finds herself sitting in the car outside his home, trying to get up the courage to walk to the door.

The door swings open, her father beckons her in. She calls out, "come help me carry these dinners." Busily loading the cartons into the fridge freezer. Keeping her occupied so she doesn't have to face him. Dad puts on the coffee machine saying, "It's time to talk!"

Unable to look her father in the face, she peers into her coffee cup in front of her. Finally, she blurts out, "dad, how did this happen?"

Egregious
Egregious
154 Followers
12