The Hockey Mom, An Unfolding Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was two years after your mother passed away. I was requested to tutor a student in physics, who was most likely going to fail the finals."

Victoria responded, "I remember that, didn't you always travel to the student's home to do the tutoring. Was that Jennifer?"

"Yes, over the following months, we got to know each other in a student-teacher way. Nothing inappropriate happened between us. She would often ask adult questions. You may remember; her father was a workaholic and rarely at home. Her mother was a bit of a lush. "She had no adults to ask these types of questions. So I unofficially became her advisor."

"As you know, she passed physics with flying colours, a happy ending for the year."

"However, five years later, she visited me crying, wanting some advice. Now married to Ken, she couldn't get pregnant. Ken insisted it must be her fault!"

"She had already had a fertility test by a gynecologist and passed. So it had to be Ken. But he preferred to believe it was her problem and suggested, try another doctor!"

"From my point of view, the only way forward was to get Ken tested. If he was unwilling to do so, she had to do it for him."

"How the hell am I going to do that," Victoria replied.

"Well," I responded, "how about giving him a blow job and instead, of swallowing it, spit it into a container. The look Jennifer's face was priceless."

"Eeee yuck!" said Victoria.

"She made an appointment with her gynecologist. He agreed to test Ken's sperm. At a further consultation, the doctor informed Jennifer, Ken had no live sperm and therefore unable to father any children!"

"Jennifer was devastated. She spent the afternoon here crying while I tried to console her. Blubbering, all her friends were having babies, and she wanted one so badly. If I remember correctly, you were pregnant with your first."

"Sometime that afternoon without realising, I was hugging her in a tight embrace. We started kissing before I knew it; we were in bed making love. At that time, I hadn't had sex for nine years; since your mother died. I'm not using that as an excuse, but it probably explained my weakness for a woman the age of my daughter."

"Whether Jennifer had planned it that way or not, she became pregnant. Ken accepted it without a doubt their marriage survived. As you can guess, we did it again so they could have a second child."

"And so sex with Jennifer became a regular event in my life. I would have to say I do look forward to her coming around once a month. Please don't tell anyone it would destroy a marriage. Their two children would be devastated."

Victoria promised her father she would not tell anyone. But she was still angry with him but could not determine; exactly why!

'Now she knows, the holier-than-thou Jennifer Dean; dirty little secret!'

oOo

A long-forgotten recollection came to Victoria suddenly a few days later while quietly sitting her the garden. Victoria had recently turned eighteen.

From memory, it was the fourth anniversary of her mother's death. Her father was depressed. She comforted him as they stood in a close embrace in the kitchen. Unexpectedly she felt his penis slowly rising against her stomach. It was thrilling to think her father was sexually attracted to her.

Raising her head looking into his eyes, she had a strong urge to kiss him passionately. Not, like father and daughter, more like lovers. Her father realising what she was thinking, broke the embrace, embarrassed by what had happened, and quickly fled the room.

The incident was lucid in her mind. She had put it aside where it lay dormant until now. The embrace had left its mark on her soul. To this day, she wished they could have taken it further.

The realisation of the two events, the embrace and the revelation of her father and Jennifer having a sex life, made Victoria's blood boil with anger. As she saw it, Jennifer had replaced her mother when it should have been her.

'It's looking more, and more likely there is something wholly bad about Victoria Richmond.'

oOo

Over the next two weeks, her anger boiled every time she saw Jennifer Dean. Victoria looked her in the eye, letting her know she knew of their sordid affair. Jennifer kept her distance; their paths rarely crossed these days, except at church services.

The anger had reached her soul, mixing with a sexual lust for her father. She was trying hard to contain her growing LUST for her father. Her only outlet was torrid sex with her husband now every other night. But even that sex was not helping the underlying craving.

After another night of hot sex, Peter can no longer contain his concern for the past few weeks. While he is enjoying the sex. Her language has become more vocal, calling out "daddyyyyy". Tonight she shouted out, "Billllll". Has he lost her to an older man that would explain the "daddy" and is his name "Bill?"

Are they having an affair, is he a better lover, is he well endowed? Would she be asking for a divorce, having become infatuated with this older man? These questions have been burning in his head for the past week.

Tonight, he had to know. While lying together, he asks, "are you having an affair? Do you want a divorce?"

Victoria sat up looking at her husband, with a surprised look on her face, "what?"

He repeats the question. "I love the SEX! But who is 'Bill'? Why, are you calling out 'daddy' when you orgasm!"

In a voice full of anguish, "What's going on, Victoria?"

She starts crying. Her head falls onto his chest. He holds her in a tight embrace until she can bring herself under control.

Finally, controlling her emotions, she tells him about her father and Jennifer's sexual relationship. Obtaining, a promising not to repeat it.

"I find that hard to believe Ken has no idea, who fathered his children," he replies. "If I remembered correctly, he had a big hit in the groin in the final season and was out for a week. I think Ken knows exactly where the problem lies. As long as he has the title of daddy on their birth certificates, and no one is the wiser, he is happy. After all, he always had an inflated ego!"

Victoria confesses to Peter she feels betrayed by her father. Resulting in substantial sexual frustration that she has been experiencing. Especially after catching her dad and Jennifer having sexual relations. She reluctantly suggests to Peter how she may best fix her problem. And requests his advice.

After giving the problem some serious thought over the next few days, Peter suggests talking further with her father. If that requires some physical contact, then so be it. If that doesn't work, maybe therapy with a Psychologist.

Stating, "I want my wife back!"

oOo

Victoria reasons, she and her father have already talked, and that didn't resolve the problem. It just made it worse! She cannot go on with her life this way. There is only one way forward. Physical contact to hell with the sin of incest.

Later that very day, with her heart pounding in her chest. Victoria drives over to her father's house early in the afternoon. Sneaking, quietly in the back door, up to his bedroom. Peering in, he is having his afternoon nap, as expected. Quickly disrobes in the bathroom.

Standing at the end of his bed, massaging her clitoris, making sure she is wet for him. Silently tiptoeing over to the side of the bed, then slides under the covers. Her hands wander over his chest, lightly massaging his nipples. Fingers run through his greying chest hair.

Out of the blue, he murmurs her mother's name. Stunned for a moment, then responds, "yes darling, make love to me". Pulling him over between her widely spread legs, reaching down guiding him into her pussy. He slowly sinks inside her willing body. Releasing, a great sigh from her lips and a small groan from him.

"Love me, darling," she urges. Her hands grasp his buttocks, embedding his cock fully into her. She relishes the fullness of his larger organ and wiggles her hips as encouragement. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she cannot believe how content she feels.

With his face pressed into her neck, he automatically starts fucking her. Getting faster and faster. Lifting, himself, looking into her eyes. The sudden realisation he is fucking his daughter causes him to pause. Quickly wrapping her legs around his buttocks, locking her ankles so he cannot getaway.

"Victoria, what are you doing," he barks.

"I'm, loving you the way mum did. Please, don't stop now! I'm nearly there."

A look of love crosses his face. Then is slowly replaced by lust as he proceeds to pound her into the mattress. The sheets dislodged from their bodies. Bed strings groan under their strain. Flesh on flesh, they are no longer father and daughter, just a man and woman fucking towards their mutual climax's.

After a long hot embrace with passionate kissing, we lay apart, breathing deeply. I use tissues to clean up a copious amount of semen leaking out of my vagina. Rolling onto my side, taking hold of daddies cock, I lovingly fondling it.

Other than my husband, this was the only other cock I had in my body. I could smell a mixture of my scent and semen on it and hungrily start sucking. He was not going to get away with only one fuck today. I had fifteen years of pent up daddy sexual frustration to take out on him.

Once fully erect, I mounted him. Slowly lower my body, enjoying the extra thickness and length. Fully impaled, I give a sight of lust. A groan emits from his lips.

With my hands resting on his shoulders. I started raising and lower my buttocks, causing his cock to slide in and out of my wet pussy. For his part, he lifted his hips to meet my every down-stroke, our flesh slapping together. His hands, playing with my stiff nipples, lightly pinching them, sending shivers down my spine. I leaned forward our lips met in a long emotional kiss.

His hands grasped my hips firmly. Suddenly I felt other hands running up my back, gently caressing my shoulders. Immediately, sitting up, turning my head to see Jennifer standing naked beside the bed. I try to disengage myself. But dad holds me firm, stopping all movement.

Her hands snaked around my body, fingers caressing my breasts, tweaking my nipples, sending tingles up my spine.

She whispers in my ear, "is he in deep?"

I couldn't help but moan, "Mmmmmmm".

She went on, "It's big and fat, just the right size?"

I could have sworn I felt dad's cock get just a bit bigger in response to Jennifer's whisperings.

Wiggling, my bottom on his groin, pushing down to get more of him inside me. We both start moving frantically towards our mutual orgasms. Listening to Jennifer's whisperings, "faster, faster, fuck her harder."

A final word from Jennifer nudges us over the edge. "Fuck your, daughter daddy, fill her with your cum."

Dad thrusts up, lifting my body off the bed. Clamping my pussy around his cock, feeling him ejaculate deep into my vagina. While Jennifer hugs me tightly until my orgasm passes.

Collapsing onto his chest, we all embrace each other.

Dad declares, "my two beautiful girls."

Rolling, off dad, lying on my back. I watch as Jennifer immediately takes dad's limp cock into her mouth, sucking him clean.

I was about to leave for the bathroom when Jennifer commands me to stay.

Moving over to me, she pushes me onto my back, hands under my knees, drawing my legs apart. I respond with, "nnooooo," but it's to no avail. Dad quickly holds me down. While she pushes my legs back to my boobs, opening me up to her gaze. Lowering her mouth attacking my pussy, sucking and licking dad's cum out. Finally, latching on my clit, she brings me to a third orgasm.

After watching Jennifer's wanton actions, dad's cock is standing hard, ready to go. Jennifer quickly mounts him cowgirl style, riding him to their shared climax.

We rest together with dad in the middle of the bed. Our heads are resting on his shoulders. His arms around their necks, fingers toying with our nipples, in a post-orgasmic state.

"Crumbs," Jennifer cries, "I have to pick up the children."

The girls retire to the shower, where there's a lot of giggling going on, again!

While towelling off, Victoria asks Jennifer, "how long have you had a nude vagina?"

"Ever since your dad and I have been having sex. He likes the nude look most men do!"

They slip their underwear back on. Jennifer whispers to Victoria, "I bet he's got a hard-on!"

As they approach the bed, he is Snoozing. They see the outline of his swollen manhood through the bed-sheet, chuckling between themselves.

They quickly dress. Before leaving, pull the sheet down, uncovering him, giggling at his embarrassment.

He retorts, "who's going to take care of this!"

They both respond, "take a cold shower," exiting the room sniggering.

"Bitches," Bill mutters.

As they approach their respective cars, Jennifer calls out to Victoria, "see you for tennis tomorrow?"

"Yes," replies Victoria.

Jennifer responds, "change at my place?"

"Would love to," came her reply.

oOo

The following Saturday night, Victoria exits the bathroom, wearing a short nightdress with no underwear, pausing in the doorway. Light spills into the darkened bedroom. Peter looks up from his book. His eyes wander over her silhouette. Standing at an angle, he can see her full breasts, taut stomach, and perky bottom for a mother of two.

Peter closes his book. She has attracted his full attention, switching off the bathroom light. The room now only lit by Peter's bedside light.

Victoria walks across the room to stand at his bedside. Dropping, her nighty, now nude before him. His eyes scan down her beautiful body, stopping at her groin, noticing she has shaved off her pubic hair.

She observes his staring, saying, "do you like it?"

"Very much," comes his husky reply.

Peter lifts the bed covers, laying on her side against his body, her leg across his groin. They share a passionate kiss and embrace.

"So, how did the talk with your father go?" asks Peter.

Victoria gives him the full and honest details of the afternoon events. She can feel his penis rising against her thigh as the story unfolds.

"WOW," is the only reply he can manage to blurt out.

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes...yes and a little scared too. I don't want to lose you! Is this likely to happen again?"

"NO, I love him; he's my father. You're my lover, and I love you so very, very much."

Rolling onto her back, spreading her legs wide, displaying her most private place. Holding her arms out to him. With the look of pure love in her eyes, whispering, "take me now...I'm all yours!"

"I will never stop loving you," replies Peter sliding in between her long legs. Her arms wrap around his strong shoulders.

They kissed passionately as his stiff penis slips into her warm wet center.

'Is there something wholly bad about Victoria Richmond, as well?'

THE END.

12