The Hodengreif Procedure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That their wives could assure that they were pleased with their sexual activities worked no harm, only benefit, to those males that wanted women to be happy. It is my understanding that the erection and orgasm controls were used very sparingly by most women and that many women who used them found that over time they had less need to use those functions after their males had been made aware of what was needed to please them.

COCHSURE: Neither of you have any concern that you did something almost universally although only a minority of men were violent rapists?

MAECHTIG: I do not accept your use of the term "violent rapist." A rape does not have to involve the woman being hit on the head and pulled behind a bush for it to be violent. Further, while perhaps the percentage of what you think of as violent rapists was small, the potential for rape was always present and there were many ways that the unequal power males had through their upper body strength, instinct for aggression, economic dominance and control of social norms resulted in the rape or other oppression of women. When we decided that all people in the Colony needed the Procedure, we were aiming at much more than stopping males from pulling women behind bushes. We aimed to end rape culture in all its' forms forever.

COCHSURE: But didn't you also make it possible for women to rape men? It was always possible for a woman to stick something up a man anus if she could control him but to force a totally unwilling male to have PIV sex was very difficult and mainly a fantasy. With the Hodengreif Procedure, you have made it far easier for a woman to force a man to perform as a human dildo than it ever was for a man to rape a woman. The erection function provides the tool and the pain function coerces the activity. Is that justifiable?

Dr. HODENGREIF: (laughing) It can be pretty nice.

MAECHTIG: Be serious, Ulli.

Dr. HODENGREIF: Yes, of course, Mr. Cocshure is a very serious journalist as well as a very handsome lad.

MAECHTIG: Mr. Cocshure, we realized that there was a danger that some males would be forced to perform sexually at a time that they might not have chosen or more often than they wished. That seemed like a very small price to pay for the benefit given to women and the many men who were or came to be thankful for the help in pleasing the woman in their lives. Indeed, isn't it the dream of many males to be able to have a hard erection at just the right time and to be able to keep it until the woman involved is completely satisfied? Yes, be careful what you wish for, but in this case, it was a dream realized for almost all concerned.

And the situation of such a male victim of what you chose to call rape is hardly comparable to the situation of the female victim of rape before the implementation of the Hodengreif Procedure. The male forced by the woman controlling his organs to have sexual intercourse need not fear pregnancy. We couldn't change that and did not seek to do so. Also, the woman involved almost certainly does not have any form of STD because she has little more access to unsafe sex than the male. Further, the male required to perform sexual intercourse will never be expected to have put up a futile fight to prove his virtue and cannot be called a slut because he enjoyed part of what he was forced to do. And he need only worry about such an assault from one person in the Colony, his spouse. Before, woman had to fear every male old enough and strong enough to rape.

COCSHURE: But you have left men open to unlimited abuse from their spouses.

MAECHTIG: That is not true. Males are still protected by the laws against almost all injuries to their bodies. True, they may not be protected completely against injuries that don't leave a mark but cause psychological damage. That just puts males in the place regarding domestic violence that women were in before. Moreover, women being in the main much less violent, there is a great net benefit even granting that some males will suffer some small abuse. And the humane Ms. Weicherz and her PETM Party did their best to minimize even that.

The PETM party continues to whine even now when some male fantasy of abuse is made public. There are a few cases of women whipping males, pinching their nipples, and squeezing their testicles very painfully, but this is almost invariably a situation in which the male deserved it due to past violence on his part. Because males have not been able to commit violence in the Colony for two decades in the Colony, the only believable cases of abuse of males occur when a male from outside the Colony is first introduced to the Hodengreif Procedure. Some women may enjoy putting these men in their places through firm discipline more than they perhaps should. But some abuse of abusers is to be expected and works to bury the unfortunate past for all.

A number of women have informed us that they believe that it would be very therapeutic for them to be able to use you in this fashion. We have agreed to enable these women to obtain this therapy in a carefully controlled setting. Except for one ex-co-worker you embarrassed until she had to quit who merely indicated a desire to put you into a testicle press, I think they just want to paddle you while you are in the nude. So, you need not fear anything serious.

COCSHURE: (after a long pause) Don't you think your monitoring system leaves something to be desired? You only believe men who complain of abuse if there is physical evidence. You monitor how often the pain function is used on the controlling devices, but once a man is chained or tied up by a woman, can't he be thoroughly whipped or have his genitals electroshocked or otherwise hurt without any use of the pain function on the Hodengreif devices?

MAECHTIG: Yes, but unlike males, women do not hurt helpless persons unless the person has harmed them in the past or is otherwise clearly in need of discipline and women never want to do real damage.

CACSHURE: Are you sure of all that?

MAECHTIG: Living in a rape culture yourself, you are in no position to know. All the males in the Mainland are rapists or potential rapists. Further, if there is no physical evidence of abuse to a male, how bad can it be? Purely psychological trauma to males is hardly of significance given how insensitive they are. If one were to squeeze your testicles, it would hurt you for a while and perhaps please someone that you have victimized, but any long-term psychological effect would be entirely beneficial. You will learn.

Dr. HODENGREIF: I'm not sure I agree with everything Vicki said there about male insensitivity. I adhere to the view that males are human beings of sorts and have similar feelings as women. She is right, though, that you will learn. Maybe you can tell us about it later.

COCSHURE: Oh, well,?.. (looking around the room) One more major topic must be covered, the end of love and romance. You have established a system in which every heterosexual male is forced into a monogamous relationship with a woman who he often did not chose.

MAECHTIG: Ah yes, the death of romance. How sad. (laughter by all the women in the room) The idea that one had to have a romantic love as well as a passionate sexual relationship with one's spouse was a 19th Century invention. There were many great love affairs in literature, Helen and Paris, Lancelot and Lady Guinevere, Tristan and Isolde, Romeo and Juliet, Heloise and Abelard, and Young Werther's pathetic love, but they all have two things in common, they were adulterous or otherwise illegitimate in the view of their society and they all ended very badly.

Many marriages, perhaps most, were arranged by parents until recently in human history and, living in some stinking village in Prussia, Scotland or Sicily, there was very little choice anyway.

It should be noted that monogamy in the Colony is in large part forced on women as well as men. There are no free men with which to have an unattached or adulterous relationship. Women may agree to share men, maybe even trade men given improvements that have been made in the ability to trade controlling devices, but covert adultery is practically impossible.

So, what did we do? We left the existing relationships in place the best we could. If the pre-existing relationship was not one of romantic bliss, well that is too bad.

As to males without relationships, we allowed women to select based on age criteria and tastes. We did not allow money to affect the order in which women were allowed to choose because we wished to reduce the oligarchy as well as end the patriarchy. Later, with new males growing into the age in which they would enter relationships, we continued the age criteria, attempting to keep the age difference roughly equivalent to the difference in life expectancy, but also gave some priority to women that had distinguished themselves as students or in trade schools. The chance that they would be able to pick the cutest stud or smartest 19-year old lad gave many girls incentive to focus on their college classes who might have otherwise focused on shaking their asses as cheerleaders.

Not being diverted from their studies by the need to impress women or compete with other males for female attention, young males also did better in their studies or in developing their practical skills like carpentry or car repair. We honor all forms of labor.

Of course, there were problems, but can anyone say that the dating game mess that you have in the Mainland is working any better?

COCSHURE: I understand your views although I do not agree with many of them, but how can you possibly defend the institution of state-supported gigolos?

MAECHTIG: That is the most controversial part of what we have done. It has been felt that women needed to have access to some sexual pleasure outside of a monogamous relationship.

But first, relatively few women want this sort of outside relationship given the Hodengreif improvements to male sexual performance. Most women have a very attentive male at home. Variety is the spice of life, but one can vary one's life through travel, different books, and taking up new hobbies or types of ketchup.

But, of course, you are worried about the welfare of the pleasure males, a small group because there is limited demand for their services. They are not abused like prostitutes were before the adoption of the Hodengreif Procedure. They live in very nice apartments, get to travel about the Colony and eat healthy food. No one makes moral judgments about them and all the sex in which they engage is safe from their point of view. If a woman chooses to get pregnant by one of the pleasure males, that was her choice and she has to deal with the consequences. Unlike what happened before, we don't blame people for what other people did to them.

And who becomes a pleasure male? No one in a healthy relationship. Never do we break up a relationship. Of those who did not have a relationship at the time the Procedure was implemented, we tried to get guys likely to make important contributions to society into a monogamous relationship. Maybe we are romantic in the sense that we believe that love grows within a relationship even if the relationship was not formed through the silly dating process.

Further gay males, and monks and others who had accepted a status of permanent celibacy were exempted from becoming pleasure males no matter how pretty they were. They were, of course, rendered incapable of raping women through the Procedure.

Loose playboys were the ones taken to be pleasure males. These guys did not lose much given the other changes that were occurring. We had no intention of leaving a bunch of lose males about to perpetuate rape culture, but what if we had? Such males would not have been able to seduce women who wanted a lasting relationship because those women now all had one. These unattached males would have only been able to have sex with women who did not want a lasting relationship with them or wanted a Seitensprung. That is what they got when they became pleasure males.

These males lost the ability to rape, buy a woman for the night, or bed a woman they found attractive who wrongly thought that the male loved them. The male ability to have sex through rape, exploitation and deception is not something we cared to protect and do not consider the loss of such an ability to be any sort of imposition. The pleasure males can imagine they are in bed with some babe in a girlie magazine or whoever they want while they are used for sex. The mind is always free.

The bigger problem in our minds was and is males that nobody wants. Some women will take "rescue males," but the Colonial government has to watch over the rest. Some are institutionalized. Most are monitored and prevented from committing rape through the Hodengreif devices. But even these males lead lives no worse than what they had before unless they were rapists of one kind or another and, again, we do not grieve for the poor males deprived of the ability to rape.

But Mr. Cocshure, you certainly don't have to worry about the fate of men who are not wanted. Your place is secure.

To get back to the subject of pleasure males, a very small number of our sons become pleasure males. Most pleasure males now are obtained from outside the Colony.

COCSHURE: What the fuck?

Dr. SUESWEIB: Now Dick, surely you have figured out by now that we can't let you go back to the Mainland and tell all you know. That was quite obvious to our readers for pages. I know you are smart as well as beautiful. I love you. I will not let anyone really hurt you.

MAECHTIG: Just strip now, Richard, it is time to see if your last girlfriend of a few weeks ago, whose heart you broke, was truthful when she said that you are far more attractive without clothing than with them.

COCSHURE: This is outrageous. Am I to be seized here and made into one of the playthings in one of the Boydellos? Is my career ended? Am I never to see my parents again?

MAECHTIG: What do you take us for? The sort of persons common in fantasies and adult comics who seize people, almost always attractive young women, and turn them into sex slaves to be worked to death in some bordello or bored to death in some old rich man's harem?

You are going to marry Sofia Suesweib who, as you can see, may not look quite like a centerfold in a Mainland girlie magazine but is a pretty, well-formed, healthy, highly intelligent woman of about your age with advanced degrees in medicine, psychology and history, with family and friends who love her. Dr. Suesweib has agreed that she will place you in one of the pleasure complexes for a few months now and for a year after you return from your marriage on the Mainland. Then she hopes to have a family and for the two of you to be very happy while she continues her work as a scientist, and you continue your work as a journalist writing on any subject you please except anything negative about the Hodengreif Procedure.

Also, you will have an important role in advancing the Colonial policies in the Mainland. You and Dr. Suesweib will be quiet missionaries in the Mainland working to extend the healthful Hodengreif Procedure to many millions.

Now strip. It is time for some penetrating journalistic analysis, or at least some penetrating. If you don't do so promptly, we have plenty of ways to cause you pain that don't involve use of the Hodengreif Procedure.

DR HODENGREIF: As I have told you before Vicki, I object to using the word penetration to refer to the sexual act. It makes the male seem active and the women passive. We must always see the act as a woman harvesting pleasure, and, if she wishes, genetic material from the male. After all, at the end of the act, the male is generally left with a limp penis while the woman has obtained seed.

MAECHTIG: Oh Ulli, you can be such a tiresome ideological stickler. You're almost as bad as Weicherz.

Now anyway, Cocshure, if we don't see you naked in about 20 seconds, the guards will be forced to mess up your beautiful designer clothing and I will make you very sorry for the delay.

COCSHURE: (While stripping nude revealing a full erection of about 17 cm) My Lord, is Sofia going to force me to have sex with her in front of this crowd.

HODENGREIF: Very nice equipment Dick, the report from the poor girl you dumped days after she spent a week's wages on sexy lingerie, she thought you liked, were all true.

But no, Dr. Suesweib is saving her first sex with you for your wedding night. President Maechtig and I are now going to conduct serious research. You are now going to serve me with your mouth while Victoria sits on your lovely prick.

I get tired quickly at my age, but Victoria has the stamina of a 40-year old. Together Victoria and I will compare how you do now, before you and Dr. Suesweib go to the clinic for the Procedure, and in a few days when you first enter the Boydello.

The fact that we are both about 4 decades older than the usual object of your lusts should make the experiment particularly interesting. The fact that Victoria is particularly talented and has muscles in her vagina that just won't let go before she is fully satisfied will enable us to overcome any silly prejudice you may have that it is ok for old men to have sex with younger women but not the other way around.

MAECHTIG: Now place your testicles, Dick, in my hands and let me weigh and squeeze both of them. I must admit that I do enjoy the moment when a male understands his situation and accepts unconditional surrender.

COCSHURE: (after placing his testicles in Maechtig's hands) Oh my God.

MAECHTIG: I have never understood why males place so much emphasis on the penis. That is basically an applicator. It is the testicles that have the genetic material and can be used so painfully by someone who controls them. (carefully squeezing Cocshure's testicles) Yes, these are very nice ones, about the size of a walnut. I must admit also that the cock is also very beautiful there, fully erect despite the pain and the knowledge of what is to come. I think that the hardness is due to the pain and the knowledge of what is to come. Males have a submissive streak although they pretend it isn't there.

COCSHURE: (breathing heavily) Aren't women the ones that have a submissive streak and a willingness to accept pain? It is a Darwinian advantage for women to be willing to accept sex and the pain of childbirth although it does not help them individually, only the survival of the species? (writhing slightly from the pain and humiliation)

DR. HODENGREIF: I believe that you are correct about women and reproduction but the same goes for men, only in a different way. The men who did not risk pain and their lives to protect their women and offspring lived longer but they did not produce as many offspring that survived. How else can one explain the willingness of men to work in mines or march into musket fire? The urge to follow orders and accept pain is fully hard wired into the male psyche. Indeed, the males that fashion themselves as macho and independent are often the ones willing to follow the orders to storm walls or fight to the death with similar hormone-crazed masochists.

MAECHTIG: (while removing her panties and spreading her skirt) Now Dick settle back on this nice yoga mat and prepare to give pleasure with your tongue while your vital essences are pulled and squeezed from your helpless body by a mightier force. As this happens, you can contemplate how this is the beginning of the rest of your new life.

The interview ended at this point. A report filed several days later by Dr. Hodengreif and President Maechtig, stated that Mr. Cocshure rated a '7.1' before the Procedure and '8.9' afterward. A report, filed a month later by the pleasure complex in which Mr. Cocshure was placed, stated that he was fully meeting the '9.8' standard that the complex seeks to achieve with each of its males following training.