The Hokage's Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDThrob
RDThrob
44 Followers

"Hmm! Serves the idiot right. Going after one of the Legendary Sanin, dare I say the most sadistic one without proper preparation. So how can I help my lady?" Kurenai asked, still examining the structure. "I have his punishment figured and underway. But I need you to squeeze any information out of him that you can find. You can use a genjutsu to do it quickly and efficiently." Tsunade said and began dressing. "In the meantime, I'll join Sakura for her training and be back in a couple of hours." "Of course, I'll have him singing in no time." Kurenai replied. "You will follow any orders Kurenai gives you, Slave. But you can try to resist the genjutsu if you want, hah." Tsunade said and left the office followed by Shizune who gave a last envious look before closing the door behind her.

Kurenai stood in front of the seat and took off her shoes. Slave could see the beautiful kunoichi standing above him. She had black hair, red eyes and a perfect hourglass figure. "I can put someone in a genjutsu by attacking any of the 5 senses. I think I'll be using physical contact with you, and such a genjutsu works best when the target is disoriented. For that, I think this will suffice." Kurenai lifted her barefoot and placed it flat on Slave's face. He was immediately hit by the strong odor of sweat. "You see I have been on an escort mission for 4 days and haven't had a chance for a bath or even a change of clothes." She dragged her foot across Slave's face a couple of times and then poked his lips with her toes. Slave's nose flared with the strong smell and he winced. "Haha! Don't worry, By the time I am done with you, I will have all the info I want and you will yearn for these feet and their smell and taste."

Kurenai poked Slave's lips harder and inserted her toes in. "Now be a good boy and lick them clean." Kurenai said and then jammed her foot into his mouth. Slave licked the foot once and recoiled from the salty taste. But Kurenai leaned on the office table, raising herself and putting her weight on the one foot in Slave's mouth, cramming her foot in as deep as possible. Slave nervously licked the foot again, and again, getting used to the taste with every lick. He was lapping on her foot within a minute, already feeling the need for more of her taste, and began licking between the toes and sucking on the foot. "Hmm, good boy. Seems you are already obsessing over my feet. This will be easier than I thought." Kurenai said and raised her other leg and wedged her heel on Slave's nose. Now comfortable in her position and satisfied with his eagerness, Kurenai began infusing her chakra.

Slave continued to lick and suck the sweat-drenched foot in his mouth and sniff the other one on his nose. Entranced by the taste and smell he started feeling dizzy. He felt his chakra flow unsettle and became nauseous. To overcome the feeling of nausea he focused on the taste of the feet, the sweat mixing with his saliva, and the soft skin of the kunoichi's feet against his tongue. Kurenai felt her genjutsu take over as Slave's licking and sucking became rhythmic under the trance. She was now able to prod into his subconscious scanning his memories as he consciously pampered her feet. It took her just 15 minutes to gain all the intel she wanted and release the Jutsu. Slave, however convinced about his mental solidity, continued to lick and suck even when Kurenai switched her feet periodically.

After a couple of hours, around 12, Tsunade, now a bit worn from the training, entered the office. She was welcomed by the sight of Kurenai sitting on the table's edge with her feet in Slave's mouth and softly moaning. "Questioning was a success I reckon." Tsunade cleared her throat and Kurenai opened her eyes. She took her feet away from Slave's face, who licked his lips after them, and stood from the table. "Yes my lady, I was able to discern the required information fairly quickly and decided to...uhm...keep the target busy." Kurenai replied and stepped in front of the table. Tsunade smiled at Kurenai and walked to her chair. Paying no heed to Slave as she turned around and sat down on her seat.

The smell of sweat-covered ass filled Slave's nose. He could feel the dampness of Tsunade's ass crack and crotch from the physical exertion of the past 2 hours on his face and felt the damp fabric sticking to his face. At the same time Shizune hurriedly entered the office. She saw Kurenai in front of the table and Tsunade back in her seat and let out a silent grunt. "So what did you find?' Tsunade asked Kurenai, who easily slipped her shoes on her gleaming feet. "Most of your assumptions were correct my lady, he was sent by Orochimaru to capture you alive to help heal his hands." Kurenai shared all the info she extracted with Tsunade, meanwhile, Slave was stunned at how much info he had leaked without even realizing it.

PPPrrBt!

A sweat-induced fart brought Slave back from his brooding and he immediately inhaled. The thick air warmed up his nostrils after such a long break. "Good work, Kurenai. You are dismissed for now." Tsunade said. "Thank you, my lady. And if...you require someone to temporarily take over Slave's punishment, please feel free to consider me. I think I'll be able to assist finely." Kurenai bowed her head with a grin and left the office. "Guess Kurenai enjoyed her assignment. Was it fun for you as well?" Tsunade spoke and released another fart into Slave's nose who moaned in response.

"I am a bit drowsy and very sweaty from the training session. You have to clean me and keep me from falling asleep Slave." Tsunade said as she stood up and removed her sweat pants. Slave saw the big globes now covered in a layer of sweat. Tsunade dropped her pants on the side, parted her cheeks with her hands, showing off the rosy pucker and settled down on Slave's face so his lips met her hole and let go of her cheeks, completely enveloping his face.

"Lick up all the sweat from my hole, crack and cheeks. I want my ass thoroughly cleaned. Also, lick vigorously, I don't want to relax anymore, rather get some work done before lunch." Tsunade said and opened the small compartment extending out of her chair that also acted as a footrest. From the little opening Slave's penis and balls could be seen. Tsunade added the little opening to the chair so she could punish Slave for any disobedience. She used it to trample his balls, pummel and kick them, and stomp his hardened dick whenever he failed to obey orders or satisfy Tsunade. Sometimes even just because she felt so. But lately, Slave was very compliant, following any order and fulfilling his duties adequately. So Tsunade now used the opening and the package within mostly for her own amusement.

As soon as Tsunade opened the hatch, she was welcomed by a hard dick, throbbing and dripping with precum. "I see you are already excited. Was Kurenai that skilled with her feet or is it just for me?" Tsunade laughed. She put one of her feet flat on the dick and pressed it down, squeezing more precum out. She raised her foot and then pressed again and again like a foot pump. Slave, distracted by the smooth underskin of Tsunade's foot rubbing against his penis stopped licking and began moaning into her ass. He was careful to control himself and not ejaculate on Hokage's feet, that would make her mad enough to stomp the hell out of his balls with her brute strength. He was unsure if he could take such a punishment again, shuddering from just the thought of it. Tsunade was amused by the sound and feel of moans in her ass and let it continue for a minute.

PPPFFFRRRBBT!

Tsunade let a thunderous fart rip in Slave's mouth. "That's enough pleasure for you, get back to work." She spoke in a stern voice. Slave swallowed the foul air and quickly began licking around the hole. Shizune stepped behind the table to lay some documents for Tsunade, glancing at Hokage's ass from the corner of her eye. "So these are the new students coming out of the Ninja Academy, and these are the available Jonin who can lead the 3 man squads." Shizune said while flipping through the pages. "Hmm, we have few students coming out of the academy this year. We should be done with the list by Lunch." Tsunade replied.

PPPFFRRSST!

Another loud wet fart hit Slave right in the face. His mouth was open and his tongue slid just under Tsunade's hole when the rancid air blew out. The gush of wind passed directly into Slave's mouth and echoed through his throat filling his mouth with the aftertaste. He swallowed the air and fart-flavored saliva and continued to lick. He ran his tongue in circles around the puckered hole, taking turns between clockwise and anticlockwise motions. He went from licking around the hole to poking it with the tip of his tongue, digging as deep as he could, then came back to licking the entire crack, lapping and slurping the sweat. He was quite experienced now and knew how the Hokage liked to be tongued.

PPPRRrrrrFFffFTtTBBBSssSTT!

Another fart, longer and more rancid than any before followed, tearing up Slave. Tsunade was too focused on her work to pay any attention to her fart cushion and continued to release more unfiltered farts.

After about 2 hours Tsunade's asscrack was cleared of any sweat by Slave's rigorous licking, kissing and poking. All the while Tsunade busied herself with the documents and scrolls and the endless reading, keeping herself active with the tongue bath and throbbing toy under her foot. "It's time for your lunch, My Lady. You agreed to meet the elders for lunch and discuss the relations with Sand Village. Should I continue here while you are gone and uh...keep an eye on Slave?" Shizune asked hopefully, without raising her head from the scroll she had. "Ahn, those damn old geezers. They always pester me about everything I do. No, you don't need to stay, he can't move or break out anyway. I want you to be there with me, Shizune. I can't handle them myself or I am gonna go berserk or insane." Tsunade replied, leaning back from the table. A disappointed look came over Shizune's face.

"Anyway, I have something planned for our little toy. She must be coming over right now." Tsunade said and on cue, a knock came at the office door. "There she is. Come in Anko." Tsunade spoke and a Kunoichi entered the office. Anko Mitarashi, a 24 year old Jonin, and an instructor at the Ninja academy, entered the office. She was a slender woman with spiky black hair and an hourglass body with fine curves. Wearing her usual thin and tight metal mesh covering her from breasts to thighs, a mini skirt and a tan overcoat. "Greetings Lady Hokage. You summoned me?" Anko asked.

"Yes, Anko. I wanted to discuss the upcoming chunin exams with you after lunch but for now, I have a special task just for you. I think you'll quite enjoy it." Tsunade spoke and released an sbd, felt in the office by Slave alone who swallowed the air and licked after it. "Sure Lady Tsunade. What is this special assignment?" Shizune asked and was gestured by Tsunade to join her behind the table. Tsunade stood up to put on her pants and prepared to leave. Anko walked around the table and saw the face sticking out of the chair. An amused look came over her face and she licked her lips. Tsunade gave her a quick summary of who Slave was and why he was here.

"So he was sent here by Orochimaru-sama. I see that the old snake is still up to no good. But what do you need me for, Lady Tsunade? Seems you have him... under control." Anko asked. "I am leaving for lunch now with Shizune. I want you to look after our prisoner here and have some...fun with him. Seeing as he is your former sensei's subordinate. Do whatever you like, just don't kill him." Tsunade said and moved to leave the office. "Thank You for the opportunity Lady Hokage." Anko bowed with a smile. Tsunade left the office followed by Shizune who gave an envious look at the chair and Anko standing over it before closing the door.

"So little pup, you are Orochimaru's follower." Anko spoke while taking off her coat and shoes. "You know I was once a student of his, before he betrayed the Leaf and ran off, but not before giving me a curse mark as well." She took off her mini-skirt, and Slave gaped at the curvy woman standing over him with nothing but a tight mesh. She wasn't wearing any bra or panties underneath either, making her breasts and unshaven pussy partially visible. "Well, I had vowed to make sure Orochimaru paid for his crime and bring any follower of his to heel." She stomped one of her naked feet hard on Slave's face. "But given that you are already under Hokage's ass and now my heel, I think I'll rather just amuse myself with your torment. Take out your tongue." Slave obeyed and stuck his tongue out, Anko smiled wide and started rubbing her foot up and down his nose.

Once satisfied she turned around and dropped her ass hard, crashing her mesh-covered ass on Slave's face. She got up and looked over her shoulder to see a red face, breathing hard and an imprint from her mesh. She chuckled and dropped her ass again, and again repeatedly. Each drop hurt Slave's nose and face. His face went deeper in her crack and his nose pressed painfully against the mesh, causing chafing and burning his skin. Anko dropped her ass again but stayed put with Slave's face deep in her crack this time. She waited for a few seconds,

ppffrbt!

And released a small fart. She laughed maniacally and started grinding her ass up and down Slave's face. Though the smell was bad, it was nowhere near as rancid as the Hokage's. Slave was so used to Tsunade's gas by now, that this small one didn't bother him. However, the covered ass grinding on his face was harsh. He had gotten used to Tsunade sitting on him with either her naked butt and her plushy skin or with her sweatpants which were soft and thin. His face was completely red and burning, tears rolling down his eyes, when Anko suddenly stopped. She noticed the dick rising in the open compartment at the chair's foot. Despite the rough grinding Slave had gotten so used to having an ass on his face, with the smell of sweat and farts, that he barely had any control left over himself.

Anko stared at the slowly rising dick and licked her lips again. "So you are enjoying this. Haha, you are so pathetic. I guess we'll have to do something about this." She raised both her legs, putting her full weight on Slave's face, and stomped down on his penis and balls. The shock and pain caused Slave to howl into Anko's ass, who just laughed loudly and began grinding her feet against the dick, which was going limp now. "Wow, you can't even take a little pain without squealing? How did you ever hope to defeat the Legendary Tsunade, you fucking fool." She said while still trampling Slave's dick and balls with her feet. With his face lodged deep in her ass Slave tried to speak, but could only moan between the cheeks, which amused Anko even more.

Anko saw the dick now almost completely limp, "Oh we can't have that, there is so much more fun to have." she said and grabbed the soft penis between the soles of her feet. She began rubbing the dick like she was trying to start a fire with a wooden stick, and began grinding her ass again back and forth on Slave's face. The painful mesh-covered flesh rubbing against his nose and his dick rubbing between the soft sole built strong mixed feelings in him. He was hurting from the chafing but also welcomed the weird footjob, thus growing a confused boner. "There you go." Anko laughed.

Ppfrrbt!

Anko let out another small fart and continued to grind and rub for the next few minutes. Once she felt Slave reaching his end, she suddenly stopped, raised her feet and dropped them down hard on his balls again. Slave moaned into her ass, trying to scream, his penis going soft again from the pain. Anko placed her hands on the chair's arms and slightly raised herself, then dropped her full weight on Slave's face, sticking his face deep in the crack. She moaned as she felt the nose poke her hole and raised herself and dropped again. Anko grabbed the semi erect penis between her feet and began stroking it in a conventional way. At the same time she continued to bounce on Slave's face. She bounced rapidly now, in tune with the strokes. For the next 15 minutes, Slave's face and penis were used by Anko as a toy.

Slave felt the drops and strokes in perfect sync and was nearing his limit again. God, I hope she lets me release now, Slave thought. But just as he was about to climax and his dick began throbbing, Anko stopped with her ass on his face. She let go of his penis, again denying him. Slave couldn't speak, so he just moaned into her ass, begging for release. Anko laughed at his pathetic attempts to sway her, and relaxed on her cushion. She was enjoying tormenting the fool, and was thinking of different ways to torture him till Lady Hokage returned.

She raised her leg and dropped an axe kick on Slave's balls, sending a jolt of pain up all the way to his throat. He opened his mouth and began coughing into her ass, breathing hard from his mouth when suddenly...

Pffrbt!

Anko released another fart right in Slave's open mouth who began choking and coughing even harder. The hurting balls and leaking dick, red and teary face, Anko continued to torment Slave for the next hour. Bouncing and grinding on his face, farting, jerking him with her feet and leaving him with blue balls, and stomping on his balls whenever he got close to climax. The office door opened and Tsunade walked in with a foul mood. "Ah, you are back Lady Hokage." Anko said and jumped up on her feet, putting her full weight on Slave's crotch. He winced under her feet. Anko sensed the Hokage's mood and quickly stepped away from the chair and dressed back up.

Tsunade walked behind the table and took off her pants, she saw the Slave's red and teary face, "Seems you had a fun time with our bitch." Tsunade turned around and settled her naked ass down on Slave's face, who welcomed the soft ass against his cheeks after the long rough grinding. Shizune followed and said, "That went as well as I could have imagined." "Those damn geezers, someday I am gonna throw them out the window. Who do they think they are speaking to?" Tsunade scowled and snapped her fingers. Slave obediently began licking her ass crack. Tsunade relaxed with the tongue sliding in her crack. She stretched her legs and arched her back.

PPFFFFRRRBSBBBT!

Tsunade released her longest and loudest fart of the day, after trying to control her gas for the entirety of lunch. Slave inhaled the air deeply, clogged up inside Tsunade for the past hour, more rancid and putrid. After breathing deeply and sniffing up the entire thing, Slave began licking again, this time focusing on the tensed Asshole. He licked around it and ran his tongue in straight back and forth motions across the crack. Tsunade relaxed from her temper a bit and Anko walked to the front of the table. "Well, let's get back to work. We still have to plan for the Chunin exams. Shizune, will you please bring some tea and join us." Tsunade spoke to both the girls in the room. "Certainly My lady." Shizune replied and left the office. Anko took a chair in front of the table, already missing the face poking into her ass.

"Alright, the next exams will be held in Sand Village and you will aid their proctor for the second test, which is survival skills." Tsunade and Anko discussed the details of the exams and the test, its goals and challenges. Shizune entered the office with 3 cups of tea and some snacks, she settled the tray on the table and took a seat beside Anko. The 3 women continued to work out the details for the exams for the next hour, ignoring the heavy breathing under Tsunade's ass. Tsundae occupied herself with the erect toy at her feet, stepping on and moving it around like a pendulum.

"Well that is all. Thank you for your time Anko. You may start the preparations for the exams immediately." Tsunade said. Anko bowed and took her leave, daydreaming about different ways to torment the Genins. "Don't you think her... methods are a little extreme, my lady?" Shizune asked while going through the plans. "Don't worry, she has organized the Survival test for multiple exams, with minimal issues. She's a little harsh, but it's good for the next generation." Tsunade finished with her tea and snack, felt the need to relieve herself. "Open your mouth wide."she said and slid back a little so Slave mouth was right under her pussy. Slave stopped licking and opened his mouth as wide as could and stuck out his tongue.

RDThrob
RDThrob
44 Followers