The Hokage's Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, "Hmm." Tsunade sighed and began peeing. A trickle of hot piss entered Slave's mouth, followed by a sudden gush of liquid, filling up his mouth quickly. Tsunade had been holding off to piss since lunch, and after the tea she just wanted to let go. The salty and bitter sweet liquid filled Slave's senses, he focused on swallowing the liquid as it filled his mouth without breathing, to avoid spills.

PPPRRFFFBTT!

Tsunade released a fart up Slave's nose as she finished. Once the stream of golden nectar stopped, Slave gulped down the remaining liquid in his mouth and took a deep breath, again filling his senses with Tsunade's smell and taste. Without further instructions, Slave started licking Tsunade's wet lips to clean up any drops left. Both women continued their work for the next few hours. Tsunade immersed herself in her work, indifferent to her flatulence and her Slave, who spent the next hours fulfilling his duty as a fart cushion and tamely licked Tsunade's pussy and ass to help her be easeful and focus on her work.

Shizune left the office at around 6PM, to check on the Leaf Hospital. Tsunade, still immersed in her work moved up slightly so her asshole was in line with Slave's mouth and spoke, "Keep your mouth open wide, I'll give you your evening refreshments." Tsunade smirked as she felt Slave's open lips circle around her hole, and she tensed up. Slave felt her ass cheeks clench and clutch his face in position as her hole widened slightly,

PPPFFRRRBNBBTTTRRDD!

Tsunade released a thunderous fart straight into Slave's mouth, reverberating through his throat and echoes of it filled the entire office. The fart was a strong and pungent one, even Slave closed his mouth and coughed up from the overwhelming putrid and sour smell and taste of the fart. Tsunade bounced on her seat slamming her huge ass in Slave's face and said, "Keep your mouth open, I did not say you are done!" Slave, still trying to gasp for clean air, felt the heavy smack from the cheeks and quickly opened his mouth.

PPRRFFFFBBT!

Tsunade released another rancid blast in Slave's mouth. This time he gulped down the air and kept his mouth wide open, expecting more. For 20 minutes Tsunade invariably released farts, some small and dry, other long and wet, all of them straight down Slave's throat. Shizune entered the office abruptly, "My Lady, we have an Emergency!" She said, "Several workers were injured in an accident at a construction site. You are immediately needed."

Tsunade stood up in an instant and put on her pants and overcoat. "I will leave right away, Shizune, you stay here." Tsunade said and rushed out of the office and towards the Leaf Hospital.

Shizune saw Tsunade leave and smiled. She quickly closed the door and paced to the chair behind the table. She leaned towards the face in the middle placing her hands at its sides. "Finally, I have you to myself. I just stood there at the side as Lady Tsunade enjoyed you all by herself for so long. I am her student, shouldn't I have some sort of dibs on you as well. I tried so many times to get some time alone, but was interrupted again and again by Kurenai and elders and Anko and uhhn." Slave looked up at Shizune smiling fanatically and felt nervous. He always thought that Tsunade was the brash one, and Shizune the steady one.

"Well now I can have you all to myself." Shizune said and quickly turned around and raised her kimono above her waist, revealing her bare ass. She was a slender woman, her ass was not as big as Tsunade but it was nicely shaped from years of combat training. Shizune quickly dropped her ass so her crack enveloped Slave's nose and her pussy pressed up to his mouth. "Open your mouth and make yourself useful." Shizune said as she closed her eyes and leaned back on Slave's face. He opened his mouth and began licking Shizune's pussy, which was already wet from excitement.

Slave was well trained in performing oral service by now and Shizune moaned as he gently licked around the lips and poked his tongue between them. He went from licking to kissing and sucking on the pussy and then back to licking. Slave increased his pace slowly and felt her juices dripping down her lips and onto his. He licked the sweet liquid from his lips and the juices leaking out of her as well. Slave parted the outer lips with his tongue and worked on her inner lips. Licking and sucking on the soft pink skin. He was so engrossed in Shizune's pleasure that he was oblivious to his own erection now showing from between the footstool.

SLAP! Slave suddenly felt his erect dick being smacked between Shizune's feet. "This is for my pleasure...uhhn...not for you...uhhn!" Shizune moaned as she felt the tongue stroke her inner lips and walls more aggressively. She began grinding along the tongue's tempo, back and forth, and stroking Slave's dick with her feet. Shizune's pussy gushed out even more liquid as Slave now worked on her urethra, he licked and poked it with his tongue, sucking up the mix of juices and urine leaking from her holes.

After a few pleasurable minutes Shizune leaned forward and parted her lips with her fingers, "I am close to cumming Slave, lick my Clit well and don't ruin my orgasm, or else.." Shizune said and squeezed his dick between her feet, leaking out even more precum. Slave quickly began licking and sucking on the clit and ran his tongue around it. He could feel Shizune shaking on top of him as she neared her orgasm. As she got lost in her own pleasure, Shizune continued to rub Slave's dick, now squeezing even more aggressively.

"AHHHNN!" Shizune moaned lustily as she came and squirted her juices on Slave's face and in his mouth, and squeezed his dick with enough force that Slave came with her. He swallowed all the juices in his mouth and licked Shizune's lips gently to clean them as she leaned back on the chair to catch her breath. After a few moments Shizune raised her legs and put her feet on the table, she slid ahead so her ass crack enwrapped Slave's face and his lips moved closer to her hole. "You are not done. You have to worship my ass as well Slave." Shizune said and spread her cheeks with her hands so his face went deeper and his lips kissed the puckering hole.

Slave gorged on her ass. He licked around the rim and kissed it. It was somewhat clean, as if washed prior, but the still unpleasant taste was supplemented by the sweat Shizune had built and juices leaking from her first climax. Slave continued to worship the hole, sucking on it and began thrusting his tongue in as deep as could. Shizune moaned from the soft penetration and used her hand to play with her pussy as Slave worked on her ass. After a few minutes of pleasure from fingering her pussy and oral play on her asshole, Sizune neared another orgasm. Lost in her pleasure Shizune closed her eyes and moaned, curling her toes on the table as she almost came...

SLAM! The office door burst open and Tsunade entered the office just as Shizune climaxed. Tsunade stood there wide eyed as Shizune squirted across the chair and some liquid splashed on the table. Shizune took some heavy breaths as she recovered from the violent ejaculation and opened her eyes. She gasped as she saw the Hokage standing in front of her with her arms crossed and a stern look on her face. Shizune leaped from the chair and quickly bowed her head, "My Lady, you are back. I was just... I was just..." Shizune tried to explain but couldn't think of an explanation. Tsunade ignored her and walked to her seat. She took off her pants and slammed her ass down on Slave, who was just freed from the weight of one ass to have an even bigger one crash on his face. "Is this why you called me for the emergency Shizune? It was nothing complicated, even you could have overseen the treatment. But I guess you had some plans of your own." Tsunade said and looked around, she saw the mess made by Shizune and Slave around the chair and on the table. Shizune kept her head down trying to seem apologetic.

"And look at the mess you have created. I did not expect this from you Shizune. Such insolence must be punished. Get down on your knees and clean the mess." Tsunade spoke in a flat tone. Shizune looked up at the Hokage still staring at her and whispered, "My Lady?" "You heard me. Get down and Lick clean the mess you have created. Start with the table." Tsunade said and leaned back on her chair, relaxing from the tiring and sweaty hour at the Hospital. Shizune hesitated at first, but when the look on Tsunade's face didn't budge, she slowly began licking up her own juices from the table. She was surprised by the sweet taste and began licking faster.

PPPRRRFFFBBNNTTTTT!

Tsunade released a thunderous fart that had been building for a long time on Slave's face who sniffed it up without any need for instructions. She ignored the face in her ass and kept her gaze on Shizune who was finished with the table and now got down on her knees and hands to clean the footrest and around it. Tsunade raised her feet and put them down on Shizune's head to rest them. Shizune paused for a second from the weight of the thick legs, but continued to lick her mess, not wanting to anger the Hokage even more.

After a few minutes Shizune had cleaned the entire place with her tongue, but stayed in her position with Tsunade's feet on her head. "It is done, My Lady." She said without raising her head. Tsunade spoke without looking, "Good. Now sit up and massage my feet, They need pampering from the unnecessary chore you put them through." Shizune sat in front of Tsunade and took her feet in her hands and began massaging the soles softly with her thumbs.

After a couple of minutes Tsunade raised one foot to Shizune's face and said, "Clean all the sweat from them as well." Sizune hesitated from the smell, but when Tsunade frowned, she quickly took the foot in her hand and stuck out her tongue. She touched the tip of her tongue on her sole and shivered from the heavy odor and salty taste. Shizune tried to compose herself and gave long licks on the soft soles. Shivering, she licked them till the taste of sweat was gone and then picked up the other foot. "Make sure to get the toes as well. I want them completely clean." Tsunade said and sighed, "Shizune, if you wanted to have some fun with Slave you should have just asked me. You don't have to act so uptight all the time, and then try to sneak in a few moments of fun. You are My student after all." Shizune looked up in Tsunade's eyes and said, "Thank you, my lady. And I am truly sorry for going behind your back. Please forgive me." Shizune continued to lick the soles and then began licking and sucking on the toes. Taking care of each one thoroughly one by one, cleaning any sweat and dirt.

Pffft!

Tsunade relaxed with another small fart and said, "Open your mouth Slave, I have to go." Slave opened his mouth wide and waited as Tsunade began pissing. She had been holding her bladder for the past half hour and released the entire pressure at once, filling up Slave's mouth with her piss quickly, who gulped down without the time to breathe. Shizune was at eye level with Tsunade's pussy and couldn't stop staring as the lips parted and the golden stream fell directly in Slave's mouth without any spills.

Once Tsunade was finished she snapped her fingers and Slave licked her pussy lips clean.

PPPFFRRSSST!

Tsunade released a silent fart up Slave's nose, which he quickly sniffed up. Even Shizune's nose flared from the silent but rancid smell. "Once you are done down there we will get back to work." Tsunade spoke after the relaxing fart, "And later, as I am your teacher, I will train you how to properly use a slave and a toilet."

THE END