All Comments on 'The Hole'

by drlust

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CherylannCherylannabout 19 years ago
Sexy

I'm a straight female, and I like very much to read about man-on-man. It's a great turn on for me. You're a good writer, the build-up and anticipation was very nicely written. A good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story!

I read this to my wife while we both masturbated! She came like a freight train, and I splashed my come all over her tits.

Good pacing, good flow to the story. Please write us another one, I'd love to hear about him sucking his first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed!

Loved your story, read it with a special friend and we masterbaited to it.

EndeavorEndeavorabout 19 years ago
What memories this story awakens

In my earlier years, I had much the same experience although mine were in an adult book store. To this day, the very best blow job I've ever gotten was from an annonymous man through a glory hole. The things his mouth did to my cock were amazing.

At that time, virtually every ABS had glory holes and I went to them from time to time to get my cock sucked. It was fantastic.

Like you I came to be curious about what it would be like to provide this service for another man. Also like you, I never did get to suck off a man through the glory hole and regret it to this day.

Loved your story. It just rang so true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
gay stall novelist

I was almost certain for a moment that you discovered the same stall I enjoyed for a few years in college. Must be many of them around. I would sit for hours sometimes writing my cock spurting fantasies for other guys to cum to. And those cocks!! Ah, youth!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So many good memories

I agree . . this story brought back so many great memories of sitting in a stall in FSU's bathroom and stroking and listening to another guy stroke. I never got any action in a stall until I was a grad student at UNCW, where the bathroom was a great place to get head---must have drained my balls there wa dozen times in an anonymous guy's throat--god, some of those left megasping for breath! Too bad where I'm at nowis sooooooooo straight--I'm married and wouldn't hook up, but it would be fun to jerk off and watch another guy while another guy did it next to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

Got me hot enough to go to a public restroom to give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sexy part 2

I agree with the other straight females comment. Ditto all the way!

LindseyScottLindseyScottabout 18 years ago
I was in college in the 70's, too!

I enjoyed reading your story. I went to college in the 70's and learned to suck in library bathrooms. I bet I sucked over a thousand cocks in my four years. -- Lindsey Scott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The HOLE

Ive thought about doing this for years, Im not gay though! Just wan to know what it feels like. I made a gay friend on a chat rom and we are going to have cam sex, maybe full sex!

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 9 years ago
Extremely vivid

You successfully transferred the emotions of the unknown, the yawning, gaping abyss between imagination and experience here, and did it all with a prosaic and quite charming young narrator teetering on the edge all the while not realising that life isn't either/or but whatever he chooses. Another great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this story

I too had a similar experience as this one, but much later in life. Every now and then I run across another masturbator in an adjacent stall of a men's room. For some reason it really gets me excited to hear another guy coming to orgasm so close to where I am. Sometimes we will stroke each other under the stall wall and come in each other's hand. I am now hooked on it, though I still prefer traditional sex with women. This story describes the feelings I have had very accurately, and my compliments to the author.

rfhh1959rfhh1959almost 8 years ago
Reminds me of college

I went to college during the time of this story and I remember going to adult bookstores. Thanks for the memories

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago

Good story, it isn't easy to find a glory hole around here anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting sucked

I had a similar experience in college. Loved reading the graffiti on the walls and stroking my cock until I’d cum. One day someone came in and did the same and then he got up and stood in front of my stall pretending to wash his hands. I could see he was and older man, bald but nice looking. He then opened his pants to adjust his clothes but left his cock hanging out. It was mostly hard, big and beautiful. I opened the door and he came in. He put me on the back of the toilet and sucked my cock until I came in his mouth and sprayed his face.

He then gave me his phone number. Later I called and he picked me and took me to his apartment. After showing me a scrap book of older men and younger students doing every kind of sex he took me to bed where I sucked his big beautiful 8 inch cock . And so it began -my addiction to cock sucking and being fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous