The Hole Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, then pointed to our scripts. "Soon we'll send you each into separate dressing rooms where you'll find your costumes. You'll have time to look over your parts and to prepare yourselves. I don't want you to be shocked. We've spent the better part of last evening and this morning turning your interviews into material. It's never perfect, but the goal is for you to rewrite your stories by reliving them. We've done our best to combine what you shared into one play. We expect you to get through the play to the end, but please know this is for your benefit, and we recognize this might seem difficult. It is counterintuitive, but acting out your trauma is therapy, and we will be here when you're finished for aftercare."

"Thanks doctor," Betany said. Then to us: "We can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Now follow me to your dressing rooms." She took us behind the stage where there were several small rooms, each door with a picture of us on it. "You'll be in your rooms until it's time to start. You'll find some sandwiches if you're hungry. Showtime is in one hour. Don't come into the wings until I come knock on your door."

And with that I turned to Abby for a much needed hug, but she and the others were already headed into their rooms, so I looked at my face in the picture, clearly an image caught by one of the numerous cameras in the mansion. I opened the door, and walked in to look over my script.

----

The script really was just an outline. It spelled out each of our roles, it summarized a few scenes, and directed only a few actions. None of this was overtly sexual. The rest was up to us, and we were to sit and think up what all that might entail, though it seemed much of it would be spontaneous.

I'm sure by now you can imagine what this might entail, so there's no need for me to review the script here. If you're right, and you know me by now, you'll probably guess that that kumbaya feeling from earlier had totally dissipated. There was what looked like a great veggie sandwich on a plate waiting for me, but I couldn't eat a bite. I was a nervous wreck, and a sudden inclination to grab Abby from her room and run to our car hit me hard, but I just breathed heavy and told myself everything would be ok. And of course there was that part of me, so often sublimated, but now more apparent than ever, that was not just a little excited about the possibility. I tried hard to access that, to only little avail, and then I put on my costume when it felt like showtime must be near.

Soon enough the knock on the door. "Go time in five minutes, people!" yelled Betany. We all came out in costume, huddled up, and waited in the wings. It was dark in there so we couldn't really see each other yet. Betany pointed to two doors and told us which one was each bedroom. She asked us if we were ready. We said yes. That's when Witchy, Abby, and I walked into the kid's bedroom and waited for the curtain to open under the bright lights of the stage. Abby sat on one bed, her hair in sexy pigtails, wearing pink pajamas, looking at me with her eyes wide open, and Witchy beckoned me over to sit on her lap on the other bed.

The curtain opened and there I was, on Witchy's lap, wearing only a diaper, doing my best to make a face only a baby would make, doing my best to ignore the instantaneous sound of shock coming from the audience. And so the play began.

Witchy held me and patted me, repeating, "Oh, my sweet little baby boy, it's ok, don't you fret. Mama's here for you." Then she looked Abby's way. "Isn't your little baby brother just the cutest?"

Abby put on her best little kid voice. "Yes mama, he's so very cute."

"And are you hungry my little baby boy?" Witchy asked me.

It was hard to tell if I was sinking to a low-point or headed to a high-point of my life, but I did what I felt I had to do. I pretended to cry like a baby. Some in the audience laughed despite themselves.

"Ohhh, sweetie, don't worry, Mama will feed you." With that Witchy removed her top revealing some rather huge tits I'd somehow barely noticed before, and when I saw those sexy red areolas I lunged, latched on, and started sucking. "Good boyyyy. Good good boy. Isn't your baby brother a good boy?" she asked Abby.

"Yes mommy, he's a good little boy," she said with a smirk.

This is when Locks walked in. "Hi honey, I'm home." He kissed Witchy on the cheek, then went and kissed Abby on the top of her head. "And how's our little guy?"

"Oh, he must be very hungry, because he's sucking really hard." I heard the audience laugh a little louder and I took the direction, easing up. Hubby, why don't you go ahead and cook dinner for us?"

"Yes honey, I'll do that as soon as I'm finished vacuuming." Then an aside to the audience. "What a happy home. A sexy wife. Adorable kids. What a happy life."

And then the curtain closed, and I stopped sucking Witchy's tit, and ran to my dressing room to get out of the diaper. I did so and put on my next costume, a baseball shirt and pajama pants. Then I went into the dark wing and joined Hulk and Sparrow just in time to catch a little bit of part two, but not before Hulk gave me a light punch in the shoulder. "Nice acting cutie."

It was taking place in the other bedroom. It was the tail end of Locks trying to have sex with Witchy, or, in other words, my father trying to have sex with my mother.

"Why can't you fuck me like I need it?" Witchy said.

"Honey, I'm trying," Locks weakly replied.

"Well try harder."

"This is my hardest."

"Really? Is that supposed to be hard?" Finally, she was fed up. "Enough already. Get on your back." Some shuffling happened and for the next two minutes Locks was silent. I imagine Witchy was queening him, and I could hear her berating him for not being man enough all the while. She was getting louder and louder and moaning too. Either she's an incredible actress or she really had an orgasm, and as she did so she yelled out, "I want a divorce!" And I heard the crowd erupt in cheers. Then they left the stage.

We heard the curtain close and that was Abby and my cue to return to our bedroom. Abby was now dressed in a cute little dress while her hair was still in pigtails. She was meant to be a ten and I was meant to be seven. She just stared at me with an intense look in her eye. I couldn't read it. Then the curtain opened and Locks came into the room and had us sit on the same bed in order to give us the bad news that he and our mother were getting a divorce. He gently tried to console us with a hug and some words, and then told us he was going to join the Christian Church and become a born again Christian. They really were cramming everything they could in here.

All of a sudden Abby burst out cursing at him, telling him he was a fucking pussy and a loser and to go ahead and abandon his kid for a God that didn't exist. She definitely didn't sound like a ten year old, and her tears and raw anger indicated that she was barely acting. Then she stormed out of the room and slammed the upstage door, exiting back into the wings. Locks just stood there looking at me, and neither of us seemed to know what to do next. Luckily the curtain closed and he left the room, only for Abby to come back in, using her dress to rub the tears off her cheeks. I wanted nothing more than to give her a hug, but that curtain was bound to open again any second I was also bracing myself for what was coming next.

What came next were voices from the other bedroom.

Hulk spoke first: "I brought a present for you."

"That's nice, but who's this?" Witchy asked, apparently about Sparrow.

"This is your present. Our present, actually."

"Ohhhh," Witchy responded. "We've only been dating for two weeks and I'm already not enough for you?"

Hulk wasn't having it: "Listen, she's a pretty expensive whore, so how about we cut the talk and you two be good girls and take care of daddy?"

"Yes Sir!" Witchy responded with enthusiasm.

"Anything for you daddy," Sparrow added.

Not too many words were spoken for the next fifteen minutes beyond what you might hear in porn. There was no shortage of sounds, including slurping and choking, moans and groans building to high pitched screams of ecstasy, and slapping that had to be spanking. Most of the dialogue was Hulk directing the two and them saying, "Yes daddy" quite a bit.

I was aware this whole time that Abby and I were still on stage. We were still Witchy's kids, listening in on this. It sure was reminiscent of my past but for the prostitute and for what Abby was up to. She had a thin blanket pulled up just above her waist, and she was making it quite evident that she was masturbating to the scene next door. I just sat there looking scared, not having to do much acting, and also unable to be turned on, for I feared what was coming next.

Finally the sounds from next door finished and then Hulk said, "You ladies relax while I go to the bathroom." I probably don't need to tell you what happened next. The scene from my childhood played out exactly as I'd told it, including the dialogue. Go ahead and reread it if you want. It was uncanny, even down to Hulk flicking my flaccid little penis. Having his huge semi-hard, glistening cock right there only a few feet from mine was enough for me to realize that mine was still small enough to be a boy's penis, and this hit me about as hard as that flick from my thick-fingered nemesis.

Then Hulk even said the thing to Abby. "You like what you see, don't you?" She was no longer masturbating but the blanket was still just over her waist. Here is where the true story ended, and Hulk started ad libbing. "You touching yourself little girl? Why don't you let daddy help you with that?"

He pushed me onto my bed and said, "You're touch that tiny weenie while I teach your sister a few things."

Then it happened. The first time I watched Abby with another man. Me and a room full of new friends. The whole thing was a blur. I didn't get hard. I was overwhelmed with emotion. It only lasted about ten minutes, but it felt like forever. I feel like I left my body and blacked out in a way. Unfortunately I wasn't all that present for this new experience. I wasn't ready for that.

When it was all done the crowd went wild. We all came out and bowed together, then individually. Hulk received a standing ovation. Then we were told to go spend the afternoon recovering in our rooms to get ready for the evening events. We were also told we could call for the doctor if we needed to talk it out.

----

I needed to talk it out. Not with the doctor though. With Abby. She was very concerned as I seemed almost catatonic. She asked me repeatedly if I was ok. Finally I was able to speak.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"I know, it's a lot to process," she said.

"No, I'm literally asking what just happened. I think I blacked out for that final scene."

"You want me to tell you? Is that what you're asking?"

"Yes please." No longer under the glare of these strangers, I was suddenly incredibly horny. "Please Abby, tell me exactly what happened," I said as I pulled down my pants and revealed my stiff penis.

"Gladly," she said with an impish grin. "Do you remember when Hulk flicked your little weenie?"

"Yes."

"Well that was funny, don't you think?"

"Yes."

"Then he came over to my bed. I'll bet that's where you stop remembering, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Uh huh. Well he pulled off my blanket, and my pajamas and underwear were around my ankles. Then Hulk said 'exactly what I thought.' He called me a nasty girl, and he stuck two of his thick fingers inside my soaking wet pussy. Do you want me to go on?"

"Yes please."

"He seemed to know exactly how to touch me. Between that and the fact that everyone was watching, and that I was finally being touched by another man, a superior man, I screamed in joy, and let me tell you, that was not acting. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Good. Do you remember what happened next?"

"No."

"Of course you don't. Well, he pulled my pj's and panties off my ankles, then scooped me up like I am light as a feather, and he carried me closer to your bed. Then he put me down and told me to drop to my knees. 'Put daddy's big cock in your sweet little slut mouth,' he demanded. So I did. I put him in my mouth. It was hard to do that. I had to open so wide." She looked at me quizzically. "Do you want me to let you cum?"

"Yes please."

"Go ahead and touch yourself. I'll let you do that now even though you failed to do it on the stage like you'd been told to." I started rubbing myself. "Well, for the next several minutes he throatfucked me like a few guys back in college used to. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved himself in my throat as far as he could. It choked me but I tried my best. He'd release me and saliva would drool down my chin onto my t-shirt. He made me lick his balls and his shaft. There was so much to work with." She made a sad face. "Unlike with you."

I was getting ready to cum. She could hear it. "Well, you might as well cum before I finish the story. It only makes sense that you'd cum before he would. But only he gets to do it in my mouth."

That was enough to make me erupt. It shot out of me and onto my stomach, and a little bit landed on my upper chest. Abby laughed hard.

"I'm glad we're both enjoying our new life together," she said.

I had a touch of post orgasm regret, and I suddenly feared my blackout might be what makes me the one disqualified from joining the community. But simultaneously I was also again feeling an overwhelming sense of relief. Somehow it felt like I was rewriting my story. I was accepting myself, and the pressure to please Abby was no longer there. She seemed so happy, and that made me happy. These thoughts relaxed me enough that I was able to take a nap, during which I swear I heard Abby touching herself again.

12