The Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures for me and mum.
4.7k words
4.61
7.5k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke a couple of hours later my arm was numb having spent my sleep time under Tansy's head. I carefully tried to ease it out so I could get some lifeblood flowing through it again, but I wasn't careful enough. She stirred and rolled onto her back and opened her eyes.

"Sorry if I woke you," I said softly.

"Oh, Miss Laura ..." then she stopped and looked around in alarm, then down at herself and at her nakedness. Reality burst back into her world. "What time is it?" she asked in a panic. She jumped out of bed at once and I was sad to see her begin to disappear once more into her bikini uniform although, to be fair, it didn't hide much. Nor ever did, truth be told. She managed to get the top over her pretty tits and then I stopped her.

"Before you go any further, Tansy, there's something I need from you."

All last night, especially as mum was eating her out, I'd jealously craved a taste of her pussy. I was sure I'd get one at some point, but I never did. I could see she was still aroused from her earlier activities, and this might be my last chance. She looked puzzled holding the untied bottom of her bikini in her hand. I crawled across the bed and grabbed her thigh and pulled her towards me. Still confused she came and stood closer. I slipped my hand between her legs and used my fingers to stroke her pussy. She was, indeed, still very wet. Without asking her permission I tipped her back onto the bed and pulled her legs apart. Her lips shone with her juices, and I dived in licking at her hole. Oh fuck, she was as delicious as I had dreamed she would be. She squealed as my tongue drove in deeply. I knew I had to let her go so I lifted my head.

"Thank you, Tansy, I just needed to taste your sweet cunt."

"I hope you liked it Miss Laura, but I have to go. I shouldn't have been asleep. I should be working."

"Then go, sweet and tasty Tansy," I told her, "I will try to stop you getting into trouble."

She stood up again and with a practiced hand managed to tie the two hip bows and make herself look half respectable once more.

"Thank you for such a lovely afternoon but I really do have to go, Miss."

With that she went to the door. As she opened it a soft voice came from the floor at the end of the bed.

"Thank you from me too, Tansy," came mum's voice.

"Oh, and thank you too Miss pet."

With that she left and closed the door behind her. I stood up and lifted my dress off over my head. I went and looked down at mum. She was in a mess. Her face was covered in Tansy's pussy juice and her girl cum, and probably mine as well. It was also in her hair and over her boobs.

"Get up you," I ordered her, "shower time and then we'll go for some dinner. Hungry?"

She nodded enthusiastically but was slow to get up and follow me into the bathroom. She seemed stiff from all her exertions earlier. I dragged her into the shower and made sure she was thoroughly washed, and I let her take care of me, especially between my legs. That was a great honour for her, and she knew it. It was part of her reward for her performances. Despite being determined not to I still couldn't stop the tingle start in my pussy as she carefully cleaned me with a soft sponge. It got worse once we were out and I let her dry me. But I resisted the temptation to make use of her talents. I went back into the main room and left her to clean and tidy up the bathroom.

In the wardrobe I looked out my standard evening dress, a classic LBD which was cut just a little deeper front and back. I then dug out my favourite lingerie set. A tiny black thong and one of the few bras that could give me the semblance of a cleavage. I slipped the dress on as mum finally came out of the bathroom and I let her help zip me up. Then I picked out one of her yellow bikinis and held it out to her.

"Better put this on," I told her, "I'm still not sure which parts of the hotel you can be nude in. Better safe than sorry."

She put it on with a look of relief on her face. I made her turn around slowly to make sure she was decent. It was a typically milf bikini, generous in the amount of material and making sure everything was covered. We girls get away with so much these days. Still, mum's would do for her. I clipped on her lead and led her out of the door. We managed to find our way to the main building, and I asked the girl behind the counter where the restaurant was. She pointed me in the right direction but then stopped when she saw mum.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but pets aren't allowed in dining areas."

"Oh, what am I supposed to do with her?" I asked, somewhat taken aback.

"We have an area this way, Miss, where pets can safely be left." She walked off and I followed tugging mum behind me. Through a door was a large room with soft carpeting and mellow lights. A series of hooks spaced along the walls was where the leads could be hung. There were already three other pets in the room, two young and one about mum's age. The first thing I noticed is that they were all naked. I turned to the girl who had shown me the room.

"I'm a little confused about the nudity regulations of the hotel. I've been told that some areas accept it and others do not."

"Its quite simple, Miss. It is fine throughout most of the hotel. In only a few areas is it discouraged. These are signed with a circular sign with a pink bikini top in the centre. They are very few in number. Generally, it is allowed everywhere. The main places to avoid are public eateries such as restaurants or coffee shops, although with the latter its fine if you eat or drink outside. Its the strict island hygiene rules, Miss, not those of the hotel."

"In that case I must get this one stripped. But before I do may I ask one further question?"

"Of course, Miss, its what I'm here for, to help in any way I can."

"Okay, well earlier today I made use of your room service. The girl was very quick and gave excellent service. I did ask her to perform some extra services for me which lasted for quite some time. I am keen to tell you that it was not her fault for returning late and I do not wish her to get into trouble."

"These things sometimes happen, Miss. I wouldn't worry about it. May I ask the girl's name?"

"Her name was Tansy."

"Ahhh, I know the girl. Very pretty. No wonder Miss made use of her services. The hotel does not demand of their staff but encourages them to socialize with the guests if the guests request it. Arrangements between the guests are purely private obviously unless a member of staff is also involved."

"That's most helpful," I told her, "Does that apply to all staff or only some?"

"To all staff, Miss. Some are obviously less visible than others so are called upon less often."

"Does that include you?"

"It certainly does, Miss. Would you be in need of my services? As a dinner companion, perhaps? Although there are girls in the restaurant specially trained for that task, I would be happy to join Miss is she wanted me."

"That's a very kind offer but its been a long and tiring day and all I want is a quick meal and then get this thing home," I said waving my hand at mum.

"In that case I will leave you to deal with your pet and wish you a pleasant evening."

With that she left, and I turned to deal with mum. She was stood by the wall looking miserable. I assume she had overheard my last conversation.

"It seems we didn't need this to get here," I told her, plucking at the waist band of her bikini, "so you might as well take it off ... NOW!"

She saw that there was no arguing so reluctantly and annoyingly slowly pulled down her bottoms and untied her top. I then hooked her lead over one of the hooks.

"It seems you aren't allowed in the dining area either, so you have to stay here."

I looked around and there were three other naked girls, each wearing a collar and lead, and each hooked to the wall.

"At least you have someone to chat to."

"But I'm hungry," she pleaded pathetically.

"I'll see if I can get something sent out for you, but I can't promise. If not, we'll use room service again," I couldn't stop myself from giggling at the thought. Leaving her with that comment I left and made my way back to the dining room. I was greeted by yet another young black girl clad in a white bikini. I was seated at a table and asked if I wanted a companion. I declined. I had enough pretty girls to ogle at to keep me happy. It seems that mum and my dynamic was the exception rather than the norm. most couple were an older woman and a young girl with the woman fairly obviously in charge. There were a couple of pairings the other way round, more like mum and me. A few, like me were on their own and I wondered if they were the owners of the pets waiting with mum in their own room. I looked at the menu and then gave my order to the waitress. I was a little taken aback in that her uniform was different in that it comprised only the bottom half. She was topless and her pretty tits were on full display. I certainly wasn't going to complain.

Finally, I pushed my dessert plate away. I hadn't eaten so well since forever. Money had a lot of things going for it and good food was near the top of the list. I closed my eyes and breathed a deep sigh. Good sex or good food? Right now, I'd be hard pressed to choose. I was brought back to life by someone sitting down at my table. I opened my eyes to see my intruder. A young girl, possibly slightly older, I guessed at nineteen.

"Hi," said the girl, "sorry to disturb you but I noticed you were on your own. Fancy some company?"

"Oh, sorry but I have someone waiting for me."

"But not eating with you?" the girl persisted.

I blushed. "She's outside. They wouldn't allow her in. some silly hotel rule."

"Ahhh," said the girl knowingly, "you mean she's a pet?"

"Errr, yes," I admitted.

"Off in the side room? That's where mine is as well." The girl grinned broadly.

I started to make sense of the girl. She was also one of the few, like me, with an older pet.

"Is yours much older," I asked and then blushed thinking the question might be too forward. Apparently, it wasn't.

"She's getting close to forty and I was tempted with the idea of trading her in ... but ... I still love her. She's my old teacher from school."

"That's lovely," I responded, thankful that she hadn't taken offense.

"And yours?" she asked.

I hesitated before answering her. "It's a bit delicate. A lot of people don't approve."

"Its ok, your secret is safe with me," she said reassuringly.

I took a big swallow, "she's my mother," I finally blurted out.

"Oh fuck, that's so cool. Is she really old?"

"Nonoo, about the same as yours, nearly forty. She was quite young when I was born."

"Well," she said after a pause, "I ought to be going. I have to collect mine. You must be thinking the same. Perhaps we could walk them home together. It's a lovely warm night. What cabin are you in?"

I told her. "Brill. We're in 38, only two away."

She stood up and together we signed for our meals and went to find our pets. Mum was looking miserable and a bit annoyed, but I ignored that and simply took hold of her lead and led her to the door. Across the room my new friend was retrieving her own pet. They seemed to be having some heated words but eventually she joined me tugging her reluctant pet behind her on a very tight lead. We set off on the short beach walk back to our cabins. As we approached my cabin, she turned to me.

"Yours or mine? I make a great G&T," she offered.

"I still have half a bottle of champagne left over," I countered.

"Why don't you send your pet in to get it and we can drink it on the way to mine."

"Great idea," and I unclipped mum and told her to go fetch. I was confused. I ought to be exhausted after today, but I suddenly had a new fix of energy. Mum came back and handed me the bottle. I clipped her lead back on and we continued our walk along the beach. We passed the bottle between us taking simple swigs from it and by the time we had reached her cabin we were both giggly and walking with arms around each other. She led the way inside. It was almost identical to mine apart from different bedding and decorations on the walls. She unclipped her pet's lead and sat down on the bed. I released mum and sat beside her. Mum stayed by the door looking daggers at me.

"What's the matter with you, bitch?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Miss Laura, but I'm so hungry and you promised ..."

"It was only a promise, bitch, and it couldn't be done," I turned to my new friend. Oh, fuck I didn't even know her name. "I'm sorry, I never asked your name. I'm Laura."

She grinned. "No probs, I'm Katy. Do you want to call room service?"

It's what I had planned to do all along until I had met her and her pet. My promise I had conveniently 'forgotten' over dinner. "Would that be okay?" I asked.

"Fine. I'm sure they do sandwiches all night. The phone is there," she said pointing to the bedside table. Exactly where mine was. I moved and sat beside it and picked it up.

"Meanwhile," she said, standing up, "I have an idea to stave off your pet's hunger."

"May I be of help?" came the familiar voice from the phone.

I tried to concentrate as I watched Katy. She stood in the centre of the carpet and clicked her fingers.

"Here, slut," she commanded.

"Oh, err, yes," I managed to say, "can I have some sandwiches sent to cabin 38 please. Nothing too elaborate but filling."

"Certainly, Miss, they'll be about ten or fifteen minutes."

The phone went dead. Meanwhile Katy had brought her pet to the middle of the floor and told her to lie down on her back.

"Now, spread your legs."

Katy's pet was a small and slightly dumpy woman but nonetheless pretty enough. The sight of her well-shaved cunt, already oozing moisture was enough to make my clit twinge with anticipation.

"I thought this might stave off your pet's hunger while we wait for room service."

I turned to mum. "Miss Katy's in charge, bitch, just do as you're told." I ordered her. And then to Katy, "Just call her 'bitch' and instruct her."

"Okay. Bitch, over here and get on your knees. There's enough here to keep you happy until food arrives."

Slowly mum did as she was told. Knowing what was intended, she bent her head and started licking at the other pet's cunt making her moan with pleasure. Katy came and sat back on the end of the bed, and I left the phone and joined her. I was eager to watch the feast. Then I had a sudden thought.

"Hey, bitch, don't be so mean. Turn around and let your new pal taste some of what you have to offer. She must be as hungry as you are."

Mum was more eager this time and quickly swivelled around and placed her legs one on either side of the other pet's head. Beside me I heard Katy giggle, and she held my arm in delight. Laid out before us the two pets started at each other in earnest. I started to become excited, and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

"These nights are not as cool as you think, are they? Do you mind if I slip my dress off?"

"Of course not," I replied, "I might do the same. Together we lifted our arms and lifted our dresses over our heads and tossed them aside. Then we simply looked at each other for a long while. If anything, her underwear was even skimpier than mine although her slightly larger tits made a cleavage easier to achieve. Her thong was even smaller than mine and hid nothing. Unable to resist temptation I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She didn't try to pull away but put a hand behind my head and kissed me even more firmly. She was the first girl of my age I had been with, and it was a delight. I felt a hand on my breast through my bra. My pussy was leaking like crazy. We were disturbed by the sound of loud orgasms from the carpet, and we broke the kiss to see what was going on.

It seemed it was slut who had come as bitch looked up at us, her face covered in the wet result. Well done, mum, I secretly thought. I always knew she was a good cunt-licker and now she had shown it. Just then there was a knock on the door and mum's eyes widened. I hesitated, still unsure of the hotel protocol. Katy was more with it as this was not her first visit here. She simply shouted, "COME."

The door opened and one of the hotel staff stood there holding a tray on which stood a plate piled with sandwiches. I was sad it wasn't Tansy as I had secretly been hoping that it might be. The girl was slightly lighter in colour but still wore the tiny white bikini uniform of the hotel staff. She was very pretty and a little fuller in the tit than Tansy but not by much. Her shock and hesitation lasted but an instant before she smiled and announced.

"You're sandwiches as requested, Miss and Miss."

What must have gone through her head when she opened the door, I had no idea but ten out of ten for the training she had been given. To come suddenly across the sight of two young ladies sat on the end of a bed facing the door clad only in their underwear, their arms wrapped around each other with the hand of one covering the other's breast. Add to that was the two naked women on the floor in a 69 position. Whether she saw mum's cum drenched face I didn't know but she must have done because mum turned to look as the door opened. Katy simply beckoned her in and pointed to a table. On nervous legs the girl walked over and put the tray down and then turned back to us.

"Sorry about the unruly nature of the room when you arrived," said Katy gesturing at the two pets sprawled across the floor. Perhaps you could pass a sandwich each to them. They're the hungry ones."

Without hesitation and having regained her composure the girl picks up two sandwiches and walked over to the two pets and place one in front of each of them. She then turned again to us for further instructions.

"I hope you weren't too shocked," I asked her.

"Not at all, Miss, I get used to unusual sights as a room service girl. In fact, it rather excites me."

My heart skipped a beat.

"That seems an awful lot of food," I said, "considering that Katy and I have eaten a large meal. Are you by any chance a little hungry, girl?"

"Oh, Miss, indeed I am. I have been working all evening and I had to miss my meal break."

"Then grab a bite to eat. Why did you miss your break?"

"I was delayed at another cabin, Miss."

"Then you deserve one now," I said, and I slid sideways across the bed, leaving a gap between myself and Katy. I patted the empty space. Katy looked temporarily annoyed as I had taken my tit beyond her reach but was happy enough when the girl carried her food and came and sat between us.

"I should introduce us," I said, "I'm Laura and that is Katy," I said indicating the girl on her other side who was already cupping her breast, "and that is bitch and slut. And you are?"

"I ... I'm Kyla, "she said and blushed, although she didn't flinch when my hand landed on her upper thigh.

"So, Kyla, what happened to delay you at this other cabin/" asked Katy, squeezing her tit and trying to insert her hand under the skimpy cloth. I helped out by reaching back and tugging at the strings that tied the bikini top.

"I thought it was a bit odd, Miss Katy, "usually we deliver things, like I did now, but this was to collect a bag of soiled bedding. Usually that's done by the housemaids in the morning. I think she just wanted one of us for some entertainment."

"But you still had to go?" I asked, sliding my hand up her thigh until I found her bikini bottom. I softly stroked her pussy through the already damp fabric.

"The hotel encourages us to answer all calls. I really don't mind, I enjoy it. This time when I went in a woman had a younger woman laid out on the bed and was playing in her ... her ... you know ... with a vibrator. The naked girl was making funny noises. I was told where the laundry was, and I fetched it. I was about to leave when the woman asked me if I knew what it was. She was holding up the vibrator which was still humming and was running with the girl's juices."

12