The Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused as she made sense of what Katy, and I were doing to her. Her top had gone completely, and Katy was suckling at her tit. My hand was cupping her pussy and my fingers were tracing the line of her cunt.

"Hey, you two pets!" Katy's voice rang out. "If you two have finished eating then its time for you, slut, to thank bitch for your orgasm. Not that you bothered to ask me first. Give her a kiss and concentrate on her. What's going on here is none of your business."

She then went back to feasting on Kyra's tit. Meanwhile I had untied one side of her bikini bottoms and managed to get my hand inside. She was super wet, and I explored every inch of her. I glanced sideways. The pets were now a tangle of naked limbs, totally absorbed with each other and oblivious to us. I turned back to the bed. Katy and Kyra had now fallen backwards and were lying down so I joined them after I managed to pull Kyra's bottoms off. She was now naked and totally gorgeous. Above me I heard her moan and she started to leak even more profusely. I could see Katy playing with her nipples, sucking, and nipping at them with her fine teeth. Then she let go and lifted her head and looked down at Kyra.

"So, you didn't finish your story, Kyra. What was this vibe you were offered?"

"I ... oh fuck ... think it's the ... aaaah, yessss ... the one they call the rabbit, Miss," she managed to get out.

"Oh, what a great thing. And I assume you had fun with it?"

"Y ... yes ... Miss ... oh fuck ... Katy."

She was squirming under me, and I could tell she was finding it hard to concentrate on Katy. It was good that I hadn't lost my touch. Mum wasn't the only one good at eating cunt. Suddenly Katy lifted her voice.

"Slut," she called out, "go find my rabbit and bring it here. And bring the strap-on as well."

I sensed movement behind me and the soft padding of footsteps across the carpet. Then she returned. There were much silent hand signals from Katy and somehow some meaning was conveyed. I felt a hand on my bottom just before I heard the lightest of buzzing. Then I felt it. The hard plastic of a dildo pushing at my cunt. Oh, fuck, pet slut was beginning to fuck me with Katy's rabbit. I felt the intensity rise as the sound increased in volume and that focussed me back on the dripping hole in front of me. I attacked with renewed vigour. Behind me there were some odd movements that I couldn't work out, but I could feel Kyra tense up and her hand came to the back of my head and held me in place as she came with a scream. She was very generous, and I was covered. She tasted divine and I lapped up as much as I could. Slowly she started to relax and her hand on my head eased its pressure. I managed to lift up enough to take a breath.

"Oh, Laura. Look at the state of you," giggled Katy.

Normally I would have collapsed onto the floor, but I was being held up by slut. The toy was going deeper. It didn't need much help as I was already dripping wet. Slowly it went deeper and then ... the ears found my clit and I exploded.

"OH ... MY ... FUCKING ...GOD ..." I managed to gasp before my world went blank.

When my vision cleared, I was lying on my side on the carpet. Beside me pet slut was on her knees with her head down and her arse high in the air and mum was fucking her vigorously with a strap-on. She must have been given it by Katy as we didn't have one. She seemed to be having fun with it and I determined to get one as soon as possible. The rabbit was still inside me but now, thankfully on a lower setting. Yet another purchase I was determined to make. Above me I could see a pair of black legs and a pink pussy still on display, girl cum still oozing out of it. I felt a movement and a second pair of legs appeared over the edge of the bed and spread wide, displaying a pretty cunt greedy to be filled.

"Hey pet bitch, stop fucking my pet with that plastic dick. She hasn't earned it. Come up here and use it to make me cum."

There was a faint sob as mum pulled out of pet slut and she wiggled on her knees to where Katy lay. Katy's legs lifted and her knees bent opening herself even more. Mum slowly pushed it in the eager and waiting pussy and a huge sigh of relief came out of Katy. I watched in fascination as the large dildo slid in and out. I hoped mum knew what she was doing as she slowly increased the speed of her thrusts. It seemed that Katy was quite happy judging by the squeals and groans and expletives coming out of her mouth. Suddenly she went stiff and then collapsed into the soft mattress and lay there, shaking like a leaf. Mum gently pulled out the dildo and sat back hoping she had done well.

12