The Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
I finally give mum a good time, with a little added ‘ouch’.
5.5k words
4.6
4.5k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lovely, simply lying in the warm sunshine, protected by a large shade. The water somehow giving some coolness to the air. This had so far, after only a day, been a special holiday. Our first one together without having to worry one jot about money. I vaguely remembered holidays from my earlier life. Chilly, rainy caravans on windy coasts back in the UK. Mum had done the best she could, but nothing could compare with this. Caribbean ultra luxury! An island hotel, strictly limited to women. Totally surrounded by sea and sand with a backdrop of dense woodland. And here, at the pool, surrounded by a host of pretty women, some clad in tiny bikinis, some totally naked. A feast for the eyes.

I rolled onto my side and look across at mum as she lay on the lounger next to me. She was one of the naked ones, wearing only her collar and lead and displaying her latest joy, her sparkling ruby butt plug. She had objected when she had it first fitted earlier but now, she lay on her front proudly displaying it to the crowd. It glistened in the intense light.

"Errr ... excuse me ...."

A voice from the other side. I rolled over to see who was speaking. She was one of the older guests, maybe slightly older than mum but still attractive. I wondered about the hotel. As well as limiting their guests to women did they have some means to limit them to only the good-looking ones. Certainly, their staff were all young and gorgeous and very generous with their time and effort in the service of the guests. Despite her age the woman was looking very trim, without having started to spread as mum had done. She was up on one elbow and her tits were still firm. She was also one of the guests who had opted to go completely naked. She looked very desirable. Beyond her, on another lounger, was a much younger woman, a girl really, of about my age also naked, lying on her back with a small pair of tits and no sign of pubic hair.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Sorry," she went on, "I don't want to appear rude, but I couldn't help noticing your friend's jewel. It looks lovely on her."

"Thanks," I said, "I bought it for her this morning. Please take a closer look if you want to."

"Oh gosh, may I? Won't she mind?"

"Not at all. Please feel free. And, by the way, she's my pet ... not really my friend."

The woman looked a little shocked but then calmed down.

"Ahhh, I've come across that before on the island ... and elsewhere. Is that why she wears the collar?"

"And the lead," I told her, lifting my hand holding the other end of mum's lead.

"Fascinating." Slowly she stood up and moved over to mum's lounger and carefully sat on the side of it. Very nervously she put out her hand and touched the jewel with her fingertip.

"It's really pretty. Did it hurt to ... err ... put it in?"

"It depends on who you ask. If you ask bitch, then it was like the end of the world. That's the name she answers to, by the way. Either pet bitch or more simply just bitch. Personally, I think it was merely a slight and short-lived discomfort. She makes far too much fuss over the slightest thing."

"I know exactly what you mean. My friend over there is just the same when it comes to clamps."

She indicated the young girl on my far side.

"I'm Audrey, by the way, and that is Jody."

"But she is not your pet?"

"We haven't got around to that yet. We've known each other for years but have only recently become 'special friends'."

"You're very lucky, she's totally gorgeous."

"And so are you. Yours is very ... errr ... dare I say it ... fuckable."

"Well, you're a dark horse. I wasn't expecting that." I laughed.

"I've been trying to practice my use of language. I hope I didn't offend you."

"Not at all. In fact, I think your Jody is very fuckable as well. I'd love to see her cunt."

The woman blushed. "Sorry, did I go too far?"

"It's just me being silly and old-fashioned. She has a lovely ... errr ... cunt, don't you Jody."

For the first time the girl moved. She sat up, swung her legs to the side and sat on the edge of her lounger. She opened her legs and then used her fingers the spread the lips of a beautiful moist red cunt.

"Well, I can only agree with you, Audrey."

"Jody has been teaching me all the names of her bits. Well ... I knew them already but was too shy and nervous to use them, but she's been encouraging me to use them more often. And in different scenes. She's also introduced me to the lesbian clubs and bars. It's all been very exciting,"

"I'll bet you've had a great time. Bitch and I have been fucking for three years but only recently developed our pet and Mistress way of life. This has been the first time to do it in public."

"This is our first time going to a nude resort. I'm not getting any younger so better now than never. I'm also proud to be seen with Jody. And I think I've worn my age well."

"You certainly have. You have great tits. Are you're here for long?"

"Just another week, this place is very expensive, but worth every penny. And you?"

"I haven't decided. It all depends on bitch. If she starts to play up and be naughty, then it could be tomorrow. Or even, I could just send her home and stay here on my own. Think of the fun I could have."

I noticed that Audrey now had hold of mum's jewel and was moving it from side to side and up and down, as well as determining its security by pulling on it quite severely. I determined to change the subject.

"You said that you clamp Jody?"

"Oh yes, although she cries like nothing else when I do. You'd think she was being tortured by the devil himself. I brought a few sets with us but I'm not sure if they'd be acceptable, out here in public. They're in our cabin if you want to see them."

"Are they for punishment?"

"Most of the time I use them for decoration. But they have a chain linking them so, if she's been naughty, I have weights I can hang on the chain. She really hates that. And she giggled quite infectiously. I grinned and looked at Jody. She was not amused and glared at Audrey.

"I'd love to see them, it's difficult to know what to bring. I could have brought far fewer clothes since in reality I need so little. All I brought was a paddle and a riding crop and a few other bits and pieces, in case bitch stepped too far out of line but, like you, I'm not sure about carrying them around. I had to improvise earlier when she wouldn't do as she was told, and use the end of her lead," I pointed to the red stripe across mum's right arse cheek and Audrey reached out and stroked its length.

"That's so pretty. I wish I'd brought something like that."

"You're welcome to come and see the few items I've brought at any time. They're just few of the ones we have at home."

"Why don't we do it now? What cabin are you in?"

"36," I told her.

"We're in 28 so not that far off. I have an idea ... Why don't we walk back together, then you can see the sets of clamps I've brought, and we can then have a look at what you've got."

"Great idea. I'd love too. If you don't mind leaving this lovely pool. Plus, we can also try out these other purchases I made."

I held open the bag from the shop and let Audrey have a look at what was inside. Her eyes lit up.

"At least I recognise them and know what they are, although I've never had the chance to try them, and there's only so much lying around and doing nothing one can do. Shall we go?"

We both stood up and I gave a tug on mum's lead. She must have been listening as she got up immediately and waited to be shown where to go. She still insisted on having her feet apart because of her plug. Audrey and I let Jody and mum lead the way out of the pool. We started back in the direction of the hotel. It was nice to walk beside Audrey but a bit strange that I was the only one wearing any clothing, sparse though it was. It was also lovely to watch the two naked arses in front of us as they swayed gracefully. Okay, maybe mum was a bit less graceful as she hadn't quite stopped her waddling, but she had the twinkling red jewel to amuse us.

"Your Jody has a great arse."

"Thank you. I agree but the jewel more than makes up for yours."

"I wonder what Jody would look like with something similar. I've been trying to imagine it."

"I'm not sure how she'd take it."

"Oh, by the way." I held Audrey's arm and stopped her. The tug on mum's lead made her stop as well. Jody was a couple of paces further on before she realised we had all stopped. Audrey looked at me quizzically. I pointed to one side and leant in and said to her quietly.

"It's just up there where the shops are. I thought you ought to know. You really should check them out sometime."

"I might do that now. It will only take a few minutes and I'll catch you up. Jody can show you which is our cabin."

"Jody! I need to make a small detour. Can you show our friends to our cabin. I'll not be far behind,"

She smiled at me then turned and dashed off.

"It's the first shop you come to," I called after her. I turned back to Jody and mum. "Well, Jody, can you lead the way. I flicked the lead to get mum walking again and Jody did as she had been told. I felt strangely proud to be walking along, preceded by two naked women, attached to one by a lead. We passed the entrance to the hotel and then started along the beach. Quite soon we came to cabin 28 and Jody stopped. I walked up to mum and unclipped her lead.

"Okay, bitch, go back to our cabin and fetch all the 'special' items I brought and bring them back here. You know the ones I mean. The crop and the paddle and all the rest. And be quick about it. I'll wait here with Jody."

I groped inside my bikini top and fished out the cabin key and gave it to her. She grabbed it tightly in her fist and dashed off. It wasn't really a run, but a fast waddle and I laughed on seeing it. I looked at Jody. She was smiling as she looked at the sight of my retreating mum. Then she led me to the cabin. They had left the door unlocked and I could see the sense in that. Where to carry the key was a nightmare. One didn't need money as everything could be charged to your cabin, even stuff bought from the shops. The other guests and the hotel staff all seemed honest and trustworthy. Still, a light shoulder bag might be a good purchase. I followed Jody inside.

All the cabins were basically the same apart from the art on the walls and the colour of the bedding. Jody went to the drinks cabinet and took out a bottle of wine. I nodded eagerly when she lifted it for me to see. Even the short walk along the beach had given me a thirst. She filled two glasses and then carried them both past me and out onto the veranda and put them on the table. She sat down in one of the chairs. I had no choice but to follow her. I sat down opposite her and picked up a glass. I took a long drink and leaned back. There was enough shade and a slight breeze off the sea.

"So, Jody, tell me about you and Audrey. Have you been together long?"

"I've known her for years, Miss Laura. She was friends with my mother since I was a child. But then mum ... errr ... died, and she took care of me."

"I'm so sorry Jody, that must have been awful for you."

"We were all expecting it. She had some strange illness she'd caught abroad somewhere, but it was still very sad for a while. But Audrey was a saint and helped me through it."

"And now you're together going on naked exotic holidays."

"Yes, we sort of fell into what we have now. I'm not really sure how but one day I was in her bed having a comforting cuddle and the next ... well, you can imagine."

"I know exactly what you mean, Jody. Bitch and I were together, and she was always helping with my schoolwork. I remember I was puzzled by a biology lesson. It had been about sex, and I hadn't understood it. She started to explain and, before I knew, it had turned into a demonstration. We haven't looked back since. But the Mistress and pet thing only started a few weeks back and came to the fore when we got here."

"I must admit I like her collar. It stands out so well when she isn't wearing anything else."

"Would you like one?"

"I ... I'm not sure."

"You need to talk to Audrey about it, but maybe I'll suggest it. But talk of the devil, here she is. I wonder where she went off to."

Of course, I knew, and it was obvious by the carrier bag that she carried that was identical to mine.

"Well, look at you two displaying yourselves on my porch. And where's my glass, young Jody."

Jody immediately jumped up and dashed indoors. When she came out Audrey told her to go back and lay all their toys out on the bed for me to inspect. With a look of worry on her face she did as she was told.

"Ahhh, just in time. Here's your bitch with a mysterious case. I looked over her shoulder and saw mum struggling through the sand carrying our special case. It was longer and thinner than a normal case. I'm not sure what it was originally designed for, but it was ideal for us to keep our toys in. It just fitted inside my largest suitcase and helped to keep the toys together but separated from my clothes. I told bitch to take it indoors and lay things out on the bed alongside Audrey's playthings. I thought it would get her and Jody to start to imagine the delights to come. Slowly Audrey and I sipped our wine and listened to the soft whispering of the waves. Then Audrey suddenly stood up.

"Well, I'm dying to be nosey, aren't you and she left and went into the cabin. I admit I was anxious to see the displays, so I quickly followed her. She had stopped just inside the door, and I could easily see why. Displayed on the bed were a wide variety of D/s toys but, more importantly were mum and Jody quietly knelt at either end. Mum was in her standard position with knees apart and hands behind her head whereas Jody was more demurely knelt with knees together and her hand simply on the thighs.

"Don't you two look lovely! But Laura, please can you explain what you have brought."

I noticed that she had simply called me Laura and had dropped the 'Miss' that she had used before. It was a minor but significant change, I thought, but I didn't resent or query it. I stepped forward.

"These are all items used for punishment. We have so many because bitch has a tendency to stray from accepted behaviour."

I picked up the riding crop and swished it a couple of times through the air. It made that always satisfying whistling sound and I saw mum flinch very slightly.

This is also useful for keeping someone in line during play time."

I held the crop out, handle first, towards Audrey who took it eagerly. She too tried a few sweeps through the air and seemed pleased with the music she made. I held out my hand and she passed it back to me.

"Whereas most of the others are designed to be used on the bottom or the back this crop can be used almost anywhere."

To show this I flicked hard at one of mum's nipples making her yelp and bend over and making both Audrey and Jody jump with surprise. Jody also squealed whether out of shock or sympathy I'm not sure. I felt proud of mum as despite bending over she hadn't changed the position of her hands. I passed the crop to Audrey.

"If you haven't used one before then its best to let it rest on the target and then not lift it very far before striking."

Audrey took my advice and laid the small, heart-shaped black tip of the crop on mum's other nipple. I saw mum clench her teeth, preparing for what was to come. Then Audrey lifted the crop, only about a foot and brought it down. Mum squealed out but this time stayed upright.

"Oh fuck, that is such good fun. Do you mind if I try something?"

"Go ahead."

She walked around me and went to stand beside Jody who was suddenly looking terrified. Her eyes were looking up and pleading with Audrey, but they were ignored. Audrey gently tapped on Jody's right nipple and then, without warning brought the crop down. Jody screamed and cursed very loudly.

"I am going to have to get one of these. I wonder if the shop sells them."

"It's worth asking."

I held out my hand and she passed the crop back to me. There was a look of huge relief on Jody's face. I tossed the crop back on the bed and picked up my version of the strap. It was beautiful, at least as far as I was concerned. It was made of deep red leather with a stiffened handle and ending in two strips of leather about two inches wide and eight or nine inches long. I slapped it, not very hard, into the palm of my hand hearing the delicious crack sound it made as the two leather tongues came together.

"This one I call the strap. I use it exclusively on the bottom as punishment for severe misbehaviour. I usually give ten strokes as that is usually sufficient, but I may give more depending on the severity of the offense. Bitch, please assume the correct position."

With her eyes trying to appeal to me for mercy she slowly shuffled around and then bent forward and put her head on the carpet and lifted her arse as high as she could. I stood to one side of her and wacked her with the strap. The loud crack filled the room and could have been heard outside by passers-by on the beach. So could mum's yell of pain.

"Oh hush, bitch. It's nothing that you haven't felt before. Stay where you are!"

I sensed that mum was tempted to straighten up as I passed the belt to Audrey. She, on the other hand had other ideas. Again, she walked past me to stand by Jody who looked confused and frightened.

"Jody, take a good look at how pet bitch is positioned. Get it clear in your mind. Now, I want you to turn and get in the same position."

"But Audrey, you can't expect me to ..."

"Wrong you little whore, I do expect it.

"But Audrey, you can't call me names like that."

"And why not? For the past god knows how fucking long I have given you food and clothing and lodging and all you have offered in return is the use of your, admittedly pretty, body. I think whore is exactly the right description. And I haven't even mention expensive luxurious Caribbean holidays. So, stop arguing and get in position."

With an air of resignation Jody shuffled on her knees until she faced the other way and then bent to put her head on the ground. Her bottom came up but not very far.

"Higher, you whore."

She finally got in position. Audrey tapped the strap on her bottom very lightly a couple of times before giving her one really hard whack. Jody's cry was muted, almost drowned out by the very loud crack that echoed around the room. In the silence that followed I could hear her quietly sobbing. The atmosphere in the room was electric. Both Audrey and Jody had surprised me but for different reasons. I quickly held out my hand to stop Audrey from going too far. She was new to all this, as was Jody, and I would make sure I would take everything back with me when I left.

"But let me show you just one more way to keep a pet in line. All the others can be dangerous if not practised. This one anyone can do. It's what we know as OTK or over the knee."

I cleared a space on my side of the bed and sat down and Audrey followed me.

"Bitch, stand up and come here."

She had obviously been listening and knew what was expected of her as she came and stood to one side of me. At a signal she dropped over my knee, her arse proudly on display. I placed one hand on her back and the other on her bum. Then I started. I gave her a steady rhythm on alternate cheeks. I stopped before I went too far. After all, this was only a demonstration. Audrey was grinning broadly and prodded Jody and told her to stand. Mum was still in position, so Jody knew what was expected of her. Maybe she had even experienced in her early years. A lot of women begin their spanking careers with their parents. Whatever was the truth she dropped over Audrey's knee and lay quietly for a moment. Audrey's hand gently stroked her bottom. Then she stopped and gave her a mighty thwack that made her jump and yelp. A second followed on her other side. I let her continue for a few more before I stopped her. Jody hadn't suffered too much and was only beginning to turn pink. I guessed that Audrey's hands were quite soft so she wouldn't be able to deliver too many anyway.

12