The Holiday Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time you showed me your treasures, Audrey."

"Ahhh, sorry Laura I was getting carried away. On your knees you."

She pushed Jody off her knees, and she fell to the floor. Knowing what was to come she quickly righted herself and knelt in her pose facing Audrey. I did the same to mum and she followed suit. Mum's pose was much more exciting as she always spread her knees and the hands behind the head made her boobs jut out. She looked so much sexier and on display than even her much younger companion. I think Audrey must have noticed as well because she immediately ordered Jody to copy mum. Mmmm, now she looked sexy with her moist pussy peeking out and her tits on display. Okay, her knees weren't as far apart but her tits were so much perkier. I hadn't had the chance to compare mum much and I had to admit that there were definite signs of sag. I noticed that Jody's nipples were hard and full. Audrey picked up two of the chains that were beside her. She held them out for me to look at before selecting one of them.

"Both of these have clamps that are adjustable for tightness. The last one we'll leave for now. It's a bit special. This one has rubber tips on the ends and so doesn't pinch too badly. At least as far as I'm concerned. This whore might have a different opinion."

I was interested that she had now adopted her new name for Jody.

"The tips are open and can be closed by sliding the ring along."

She demonstrated and I watched as the two tips came and pressed tightly together. She then opened them again and turned to Jody. She took hold of her nipple and rolled it between her thumb and finger. Quite roughly I thought. Then she introduced the clamp. Placing the jaws, one above and one below the nipple, she slid the ring forward and they clamped shut. She tugged on the chain and then pushed the ring a little more, making sure they were secure. She handed the other end of the chain to me.

"Whore, turn and face Miss Laura."

"With a pained expression Jody did so. It seemed she had a new name, and I wasn't sure I should be using it. Audrey took hold of her other nipple and began to play with it and then she cupped her whole breast and pointed it in my direction. I was about to accept it but then I had an idea.

"I've just had a fun idea. Bitch, turn and face to the side."

Mum did as she was told with a look of fear and fascination. She kept kneeling and she turned so that her knees were touching Jody's. I took hold of her nipple, opposite to the one that Jody had clamped, and started to squeeze and toy with it. It quickly grew and hardened under my touch. Then I brought the clamp closer. I needed to pull quite hard to get the chain to stretch that far and a quiet moan came from Jody and a sharp intake of breath. As Audrey made no objection, I ignored her. Attaching the clamp to bitch's nipple was a bit tricky but eventually I managed it and I tightened it well to make it secure. When I let go of her nipple bitch leaned forward to relieve the pull. Jody, who was more used to them remained upright despite her breast being madly distorted and pulled out of shape.

"Stop being a softie, bitch, and sit up straight."

Slowly mum did so, a look of agony on her face. Both her's and Jody's tits were now pulled to the extreme. Beside me I heard Audrey giggle and clap her hands.

"That's delightful. What a good idea."

"I think I saw something like that once in a porn film. I thought it looked fun at the time."

She picked up the other clamp set.

"I think I know what happens next. This one tightens up by turning this screw so is also adjustable."

She leaned close and showed me. The jaws were also protected with rubber tips, one jaw was rigid and fixed and the other could be screwed in and out by means of the thumbscrew. She reached out and tugged at Jody's other nipple and then introduce the second clamp, screwing the jaws tight making Jody wince, then she handed to other end if the chain to me. I knew what was expected. I played with mum's spare nipple until it was stiff and erect like its partner. This clamp was easier to attach, and I easily had it fitted. I made it quite tight as I didn't want it slipping. When I dropped the chain both women's breasts were out of shape and pulled forward to points. I leaned back to enjoy the view.

"There are, of course, other places to use the clamps. I can show you with these."

Audrey held up the final chain that were terminated by some strange looking delicate mechanical devices.

"These are spring-loaded. They open by pressing them together and close by simply letting go. You can't adjust them, but the great thing is the harder you pull the chain the tighter they grip. Bitch and whore please stand up."

This last demand took all of us by surprise. I saw mum and Jody exchange horrified looks. Nervously they began to move in an attempt to stand. Every time they moved it pulled the chains tighter so there was much squealing and squeaking between them which both Audrey and I found highly amusing. It seemed to take them forever but finally they were both upright. They then both breathed more easily. Now standing they could be closer to each other and take all the tension off the chains. There were looks of relief on their faces. I looked again at the clamp on Audrey's hand. The pinching jaws ended it quite brutal looking bare metal. There were no rubber protectors on these ones. I was wondering where they were designed to go, I was a little horrified when Audrey reached between Jody's legs and started to play with her labia, but Jody seemed calmly resigned to her touch. Audrey reached in and pulling the labia forward she attached the clamp. There was a hiss of breath from Jody and her face distorted with pain. Then Audrey handed the other one to me. I knew what was expected of me and, looking up, I knew that mum did also.

I reached in and felt mum's pussy. She was dripping and it wasn't easy to grip her labia, but I managed to pull the one closest to me forward enough to attach the clamp. Mum's instinct was to double up with the pain but doing so brought the tension back to the chains joining her tits to Jody's. Jody used her gentle hands and pulled mu back upright to relieve the pain and they almost hugged each other.

"There are also these for when they've been particularly naughty."

Audrey held out three dark grey what looked like fishing weights in the palm of her hand. She picked one out and hooked it to the centre of the nearest tit chain and let it go. Both tits were now pulled viciously down rather than pointing out to the front as before. Mum's sagged more than Jody's but that was to be expected. Without any preamble Audrey clipped another onto the second chain. The third one was hooked onto the pussy chain. Both women struggled to contain the pain they were going through. As a final test they were both ordered to kneel back down. They did so with great care. It was a relief when the pussy weight found the floor and was no longer a problem. They now knelt closer together with mum squeezing one of her knees between Jody's thighs. I glanced past Audrey to see it she had any other surprises and was pleased to see that the covers were bare. I was about to suggest that we detach mum and Jody from the chains when I saw the bag that she had come back with from the shop.

"Audrey, you haven't shown us what you bought earlier. I think its time to show Jody and ask her the all-important question,"

I assumed my guess was correct as to what she had bought. Audrey's eyes widened with the though and she picked up the bag. Then she turned to Jody looking very serious. I was a little bit shocked. She was going to do this while Jody was still clamped.

"Whore, I have bought you a present which you deserve after your afternoon. Miss Laura and I have made you and bitch endure much. But ... I cannot simply give you this. The hard part will be for you to accept it. All I can do is offer it and ask."

A pretty speech I thought as Audrey brought her hand out of the bag and held out to Jody a white leather collar with a matching lead already clipped on. Jody's eyes went wide, and I couldn't tell if she was pleased or angry.

"Will you accept my offer of this collar and become my pet?"

There was a long silence and none of us could breathe. And then ...

"Yes, Miss Audrey. I accept your collar."

"Well, pet whore, lift your hair while I put it on you."

Jody, or as she had now become 'whore', lifted her arms to lift her hair out of the way. Her movement caused the weight to start swinging which made both their breasts swing. Whore didn't seem to notice and even mum made no complaint. The collar was fitted, and Audrey sat back to admire her new pet. Then she leaned forward and very gently unclipped both of them and they both sighed. They winced when the nasty ones came off their labia but then they went into each other's arms and hugged. Fortunately, no one was looking at me as I had tears streaming down my face.

To be continued...

12