The Holiday Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna stands up now with a greater urge to pee, "ugh great thanks for the lovely visuals," she thought fixing her skirt and returning to the front door. Anna observes a few trick or treaters across the street, but no one near her house. There's about a half an hour of sunlight left on this Halloween and the fog has lifted a bit making it easier to see. Anna's so excited to get out and go trick or treating herself. Not only for the candy, but to find some where to empty her bowels and pee without being caught.

As Anna turns away from the front door, her parents car turns into the driveway. "Oh thank goodness I guess I don't have to wait much longer" Anna thought a little curious how their party went. She waits eagerly in the kitchen now shifting her weight from foot to foot feeling an increasing urge to pee. Her little siblings come running in first with bags full of goodies. The take off upstairs to their rooms. Anna's parents enter next. Her mother's costume was falling apart and the obvious bulge in her fathers pants shows he wasn't complaining.

Her mother's tight black leather pants had slid down her ass a few inches exposing a plumbers crack and whale tail of a red thong. The white sweater had torn more in the front showing more cleavage. "Um how was the party guys?" Anna asks still gawking at her parents.

"Oh it was fantastic! Very spooky and we even won the costume contest!" Her mother giggles. "The neighbors and our friends loved them!"

"They sure did! Well let's go upstairs and get you cleaned up shall we? And Anna thanks for watching the door we've got it covered now" Anna's father smiles taking mother's waist and leading her upstairs.

Anna didn't say a word as she watches them disappear. She takes a reusable grocery bag for candy as walks out the front door. "Finally I can have some fun!" Anna smirks. She walks down the driveway gingerly as her full bowels are beginning to protest. A bubbly pre-poop fart squeaks from between her asscheeks as Anna reaches the sidewalk. "Ugh I can't hold my shit in much longer. I'll have to think fast" Anna grunts as she approaches a house to trick or treat. She pushes her situation aside for some free candy.

Anna knocks on the door yelling, "trick or treat!" stepping back, fidgeting in place. Her skirt bounces a little with her legs shifting. Anna also crosses her legs, rubbing her thigh high striped socks together. Her urge to pee is hitting her hard. Suddenly the door opens. A little super hero emerges. "Look dad! It's the nice witch girl that gave me all the candy!"

Anna's jaw drops a bit as the super hero runs back into the house. She remembers the costume of one of those fathers kids that she flashed earlier. Anna didn't have time to think so much is happening. She moans quietly as her bladder begins to press against the waistband of her panties and skirt. "I really gotta go soon. I can't go here!" Anna thought fighting to keep the floodgates closed on both ends.

Now wiggling in place, Anna sees the father open the door with a big bowl of candy. She smiles nervously. Trying to keep still and hide her desperate situation. "Um trick or treat?" Anna says smiling while observing his his crotch beginning to bulge.

"Well well well what do we have here?" the father smiles. He looks Anna up and down almost drooling over her bouncing tits. "Tell you what miss, do a trick and you'll get a lot of treats," he says looking around for anyone close by. "flash me your ass and tits and I'll give you all the candy in this bowl," he smirks. "Hey what's up with you?" The father asks watching Anna dance and shiver on his porch.

Anna moans loudly, "ooh I kinda need to use the toilet, but I'm almost home," Anna replies nervously with a crinkled expression. She didn't want to prolong her stay with this guy or go in the house without knowing him better Her cheeks are hot from embarrassment. "I'll take all your candy mister. No pictures, but if you need a house sitter, keep me in mind," Anna winks. She quickly lifts her shirt and bra, flashing the father her lovely perky breasts. The bounce a few times and she lowers her shirt.

He blinks a few times seemly shocked. "Oh okay that's fine. Now your ass," He says softly. Adjusting his bulging cock. Anna lowers a hand to her crotch to help hold in her pee and turns around still swaying and wiggling. She bends over exposing her cute orange panties with candy corn prints. The panties have wedged up her butt crack from all her desperate dancing. "You like my ass mister?" Anna purrs softly looking back at him with a naughty smile. The purple skirt rides higher as she bends lower. Her smile suddenly changes to a open mouth as a wet fart squirts out just loud enough for the father to hear. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" Anna cries frozen in place fighting the monster load of shit aching to be released.

"Oh my miss are you alright?" The father says not put off be her gas. He massages his bulge again watching this sexy witch giving him a show.

"I'm okay... here's what you want," Anna replies lowering her panties revealing her ass and puckering asshole struggling to keep her poop from escaping. She quickly pulls them back up and stands up again. "Can I have my treat now please?" Anna asks performing an obvious pee dance as her bladder spasms.

"You're such a naughty witch. Yes here you go miss," the father replies opening her bag and emptying the bowl of sweets. The bag fills up about half way. He smiles and goes back inside his house without a word.

Anna whispers thank you as she turns to leave and steps down off the porch. She turns around and manages to wiggle herself down to the sidewalk. Anna is desperately looking around for anything and anywhere to relieve herself. Suddenly she notices a few Jack o lanterns across the street right by the sidewalk. A few we're already smashed most likely by some mischievous teens. There was still two left. Next to this house was a few vacant lots that haven't been built on yet and still had a few trees and bushes.

A lightbulb lit up in Anna's head as she crosses the street trying not to draw attention to herself from other trick or treaters. "Hmmm I bet they won't mind if a take one of these seeing the rest are broken," Anna thought with a smile stepping through the soft orange remains oozing beneath her shoes on the pavement. Anna crosses her legs and is wiggling about once more as she bends to reach for the bigger pumpkin. This jack o lantern has a little candle and a simple design of typical pumpkin face carving. It's size is no bigger than a basketball. "This will be a perfect little toilet for me and it's not like I've got a choice. I'm about to burst!" Anna thought becoming more worried by the minute.

As she bends down to grab the pumpkin her tight anus relaxes for a moment. Anna's eyes widen in horror as a juicy wet fart squeaks between her thick ass cheeks. She quickly slides her hand up her skirt to assess the damage. Anna feels a warm damp spot on the rear of her panties. "Ugh! Cmon I'm so close!" She whines grabbing the pumpkin. Anna waddles down the sidewalk with her candy in one arm and the pumpkin in the other.

Approaching the vacant lots, another bubbly wet fart oozes out. Her tired sphincter can't keep her load in any longer. Anna's grabbing her crotch with the hand holding the bag of candy to relieve some pressure from her bladder as she stumbles towards some bushes. Anna's eyes are watering as her ballooning bladder and full bowels know they're close to relief. She's breathing heavily as she gently removes the top of the glowing jack o lantern. Just as Anna lifts her purple skirt, one of the bushes next to her rustles loudly. She jumps gasping, "Um hello?! Show youself!" Anna cries very spooked. She swivels around looking all around her little spot of secluded grass. Her anus gives in and small squirt of her warm shit smear in the rear of her panties. Anna gasps, "oh no I'm just gonna go!" She whispers to herself lowering her panties now a little messy.

As Anna squats over the pumpkin, she sees a squirrel run from the moving bush and up a tree. She sighs and shakes her head for being paranoid over a little squirrel. Anna lowers her ass just enough so her cheeks rest on the rim of the carved pumpkin. Her tired aching bladder relaxes first as hot pee streams down into the jack o lantern dowsing the candle. Anna sighs as her warm piss continues to flow out of her wet pussy. Some of her pee gathering inside of the pumpkin pours out of the carved mouth onto the grass below.

Next, Anna finally unclenches her anus and immediately a thick warm turd oozes out of her asshole and curls around inside the pumpkin. Anna sighs finally feeling some relief. More and more of her poop fill the pumpkin. Anna bowels finally stop forcing out her big load and she takes a breath. She's now very wet from this whole desperate situation and Anna slides a few fingers into her pussy. Slowly gyrating her fingers, she feels her pussy get nice and wet. Anna moans quietly sliding a finger deep inside her tight pussy. She picks up the pace of her finger thrusting until Anna feels an orgasm building. "I'm gonna cum on this messy jack o lantern. What a naughty Halloween this is turning out to be," Anna thought. She slides her pinky finger over to her little asshole and teases her anus. "Oh my I'm gonna cum!" Anna cries arching her back. She quickly plants her feet in order to not crush the messy pumpkin. An orgasm flows through her body leaving her shaking and shivering.

Now finished, Anna grabs her phone and takes a photo of the pumpkin now turned into her personal toilet and sends it to Jane. She takes a few moments to collect herself and then pulls up her panties now with a small brown spot on the ass. Luckily for her, the spot wedges up her butt crack hiding the stain. Now finally feeling some relief and relaxation, Anna stands up grabbing her candy bag to admire her mess, "wow I can't believe that just happened! I'm gonna get some more candy and see where the night takes things," Anna smiles. She's still feeling a bit full, but her bowels and bladder are comfortable for the moment.

Anna leaves the empty lot carefully as not to be noticed by nosey neighbors or other trick or treaters. The sun has now set and the streetlights and Halloween decorations brighten the sidewalks and roads on this cool and cloudy Halloween night. Of the course of a half an hour, Anna stops at a few houses and gets more candy, but those homeowners don't say much about her costume. Anna texted Jane updates from her pumpkin incident in the bushes while visiting those houses. In between houses Jane texts back, "that sounds super hot and naughty Anna! I wish I was there. You're making me very wet just thinking about it! If you want to continue having some more fun you can, but I'll allow you to be finished with your challenges for the evening," Jane replies with a winking emoji.

Anna smirks at her phone reading Jane's text. She sets it back in her bag full of sweets. The next house on the block Anna sees went hardcore on decorating this year. There's a fog machine, spider webs, spooky music, skeletons in the yard, and everything else one could think of this house had it. She walks up to the door and rings the doorbell. Anna waits a few moments before she hears footsteps approaching and the door creak open. "Trick or treat!" Anna smiles.

"Whoa look at this sexy witch!" Says a guy that looks to be her age. He looks Anna up and down gawking at the short skirt and her breasts. "Um how about both and you get the rest of the candy I've got here?" He says with a smile curling from his lips.

"Well what do you have in mind?" Anna giggles pressing her tits together showing more cleavage. She notices his growing bulge in his sweatpants.

A bit surprised, he says, "show me your tits and maybe your ass if you want," he says quietly looking back in the house for a second making sure no one comes up behind him.

"Deal. but I want the rest of your sweets," Anna whispers. He nods with his eyes widening as Anna lifts up her shirt and lets her boobs bounce out. Anna smiles watching him gawk. "It's like I've got him under my spell," Anna giggles to herself. She bounces a few times and shakes her tits some more before putting her shirt back to normal. This young man is about frozen in place, and adjusting his bulge when Anna turns around living her skirt to show him a view of her orange panties.

After Anna finishes flashing her underwear, he blinks a few times now with a dark spot of what Anna assumes is pre cum on his sweatpants. He quick grabs a bowl from inside the house and dumps a few almond joys into her bag. "Sorry! But thanks for the show naughty witch! Happy Halloween!" He smiles closing the door.

"Ugh hey!" Anna cries out with an angry look. She shrugs it off quickly as her bag was practically full and getting heavy. As Anna leaves the house, she lets out a long rumbling fart. "Uh oh that's definitely pre poop gas. My pizza must be kicking in. Well I guess I can go home now that Jane had her fun, but I'm like five blocks away now," Anna thought. "I hope I make it back. Especially since I don't have to go as bad right now," She says to herself picking up the pace.

More and more loud and smelly farts erupt from her anus as Anna finishes walking down the first block. Most of the trick or treaters are on there way home as well as the night air gets a bit colder. Anna kept pushing out more gas until suddenly her urge to shit increases sharply. Anna freezes in her tracks setting her candy bag down and then clenches her anus hard. "Oh god not here!" Anna whispers.

She looks over at the bag of sweets and gets an idea. "Hmmm maybe I'll make it home after all and use some candy I don't like," Anna smiles. She quickly scans the houses around her and gingerly steps from the sidewalk and quickly prances in between two houses with their lights off. Anna sets down her candy bag and using the streetlight, she finds a few almond joys and a small lollipop. "Perfect this will do just fine," Anna says unwrapping the candy. She sets her witch hat down and leans back on the side of one of the houses. Anna pulls her panties to her ankles and squats down.

First, she starts sucking on the blueberry flavored lollipop and slides a finger down over her pussy. She massages her clit until she starts to get wet and relaxes a bit. Anna moans softly and moves a finger to her anus and carefully teasing so that it relaxes just enough for her idea. Next, Anna takes the two almond small joy bars and carefully massages her asshole with one. The chocolate become warm and gooey on her anus. Anna moans louder teasing her pussy some more and relaxes her ass enough for the almond joy to fit inside. She carefully pushes the candy bar inside her, feeling the almond bumps under the chocolate stretch her anus slightly. Anna quick grabs the second bar and eases it into her asshole. "Oh my... my bowels are so full. Fuck I'm so wet!" Anna thought now rather shocked that her plan working.

Anna stops slurping the lollipop and maneuvers the wet and sloppy candy up onto her asshole. "Mmmm now for the perfect plug," Anna gasps as she slowly pushes it against her anus. Anna moans loudly as the slippery blue lollipop stretches her anus and forces the candy bars and her brewing load up inside her. The lollipop disappears into Anna's chocolate covered anus. The white lollipop stick is left poking out of her asshole.

Anna returns to teasing her wet pussy with her fingers. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again! I'm such a slutty little witch!" Anna hisses arching her back feeling an orgasm approaching. Her pussy tightens around her wet fingers thrusting quickly hitting her special spot. Anna moans extremely loud as the pure feeling of ecstasy shudders throughout her body. As she breathes deeply catching her breath, the lights of house across from her illuminate her. "Oh man time to go!" Anna gasps quickly pulling up her panties. She snatches her hat and of course her candy. Then crawls away towards the sidewalk.

Once out from between the houses, Anna stands up and adjusts her skirt and underwear. She has to slide over one of the rear sides of her panties so the lollipop stick doesn't poke a hole through them. Now comfortable, Anna sets off towards home. "Wow that was so close. That could've been bad, but oh it was thrilling!" Anna smiles reaching for her phone to update Jane.

It's now been a couple of blacks or easy walking for Anna. "I hope Jane enjoys hearing about that fun little sidetrack," Anna smirks putting her phone away. "Oh yes that's Birch Street!" Anna says looking at the street sign, "I'm just a few blocks from home!" As she crosses the empty street, she notices how full and heavy her bowels are beginning to feel. "By now those almond joys have surely been squished and churned. I bet it's a coconut, chocolate, and almond mess stuck behind that lollipop," Anna smirks. Her confident smile vanishes as her tummy gurgles in protest. A strong urge to poop rushes over her. "Oh I'm almost home. That sticky lollipop better save me, otherwise I'm ruining these panties and socks," Anna worries.

Anna continues walking and just makes it to her block. Her urge to shit is desperate and is severely close to an accident. The naughty witch is sweating now as she turns the corner onto her street. "I'm so close I can make it. I gotta go really bad! I can't shit myself now." Anna groans as her bowels violently churn and gurgle. She stumbles over a broken piece of sidewalk, but regains her composure. Her sphincter temporarily looses its grip on the lollipop and it almost slides out. Anna freezes and gasps, "oh let me just fix this! I can see my house!" She cries delicately easing the lollipop stick back into place. There's definitely some pressure from the almond joy mess and her big load of poop trying to force it's way out.

Anna walks slowly and waddles towards her house. Making it to the garage. She opens the garage door and quickly makes her way inside the house, "finally... what an adventure. Now to find a toilet," Anna says to herself quietly. She sets her bag of candy down on the kitchen counter and looks upstairs. She hears footsteps of her siblings running around their room and rolls her eyes, "sugar rush." Anna looks over at the family room seeing her parents passed out on the couch in there pajamas, and decides the only toilet where she'll be left alone is the old bathroom in the basement. She turns towards the basement and tip toes to the door.

Anna's full bowels gurgling more in protest as she carefully maneuvers down the stairs. Reaching the basement, she turns to her right and waddles towards wooden bathroom stall. Anna opens the door and it makes a low creaking sound. She turns on the only light that flickers a few times before dimly lighting the small toilet. Anna quickly sets down the witch hat and slides off her panties. Breathing heavily, she lifts her skirt and sits on the toilet facing the tank and rests her arm on the lid. "Oh I'm so close!" Anna gasps reaching around her ass for the lollipop stick.

Anna grabs hold of the stick and gently tugs. Her anus slowly expands as the blue lollipop emerges from her ass. With a quiet pop it slides free. Anna sighs of relief and doesn't even have to push as her bowels lurch now. "Oh fuck here it comes," Anna whispers spreading her ass cheeks. The warm and mushy almond joy bars ooze out of her anus first plopping into the toilet below. Not long after, Anna feels a soft and wider turd force it's way out of her anus. She moans as it slides out and curls into the toilet bowl. Her bowels gurgle once more as a torrent of gobs and gobs of shit come splurging out of her ass. "Oh my gosh I'm gonna fill the toilet!" Anna hisses hugging the back of the toilet.