The Holiday Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her messy load piles higher in the small toilet. She groans with one last push helping to force out one last warm log for her ass. Anna takes her phone and snaps a photo for Jane so she could see the massage shit she just took. Then Anna quickly reaches for the flusher, and luckily her turds slowly begin to swirl and slowly slide down leaving brown skid marks all over the toilet bowl. "Oh my gosh that was so close. Mmmm it was definitely a fun Halloween though," Anna thought reaching for the toilet paper.

Once Anna finishes wiping her messy rear, she slides up her dirty orange panties and quietly returns to her room. Now rather tired, she texts Jane and fills her in on the recent events. "I think it's time for bed now. I've had my fun for the evening," Anna yawns stripping off her costume and putting on her pajamas. She crawls in bed and cuddles in. "I'll have to think of some naughty challenges for Jane now," Anna thought to herself drifting to sleep on a thrilling Halloween night.