All Comments on 'The Holiday Inn'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dude

This is not what turns a stright guy on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I was hoping you had changed.

You haven't you still write about pathetic tiny pricked husbands that get off on being wimp cuckolds. But then you have the right type of readers here don't you? They will lap this type of story up. But as always you write about stupid people doing stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Didn't have to read this

the two comments below said it all. Another wimp cuckold story. The wimpy cucks will love you for it. Belongs in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Negative comments

It amazes me at how many negative comments are left on this site about story content and not writing skills. This is a porn site. If you have a vanilla mentality you should not be here. Go read harlequin romances instead. Readers should respect the right of the author to write about what turns them on and not feel the need to be derogatory because that particular kink is not their thing. There are many categories on here to choose from, if you don't like the content of a story pick a different one or better yet close your browser window and take your judgmental self elsewhere. But please stop inflicting your narrow-mindedness on the rest of us who enjoy the variety on this site and the openness of the authors.

Well done to the writer of this story for sharing your experiences with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another wimp pervert

Where do they find all the writers who love to write about wimp perverts? They seem to dominate the entire site these days.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is sooooooooooo funny. Ct. Yankee asks where they get all these writers

yet he reads every fucking one of these cuck stories and then bithces. I bet he is a closet cuck himself. QA want to be wimp Ct. Yankee always bitches like a fag after he is done jerking off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Now the Ramada

Very good stuff. How about a follow-up on the events with 2 guys? Then perhaps moving on to a Ramada Inn where for instance, security or management interrupts and someone else gets the wife for the night. Just give us some more of this hot wife ok? Thanks.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
I hate to break the string of prudish negativity...

but I loved the story. The only disappointment is having to wait for the next chapter.

I could take exception only to one thing...your use of the expression "make me a cuckold". These days (as you well know) that word is used in conjunction with humiliation (certainly missing here) stemming from impotence, tiny-dick syndrome, a dom/sub relationship, etc., none of which is set up in your story. I'd say the wife is just about to make the transition into a hotwife with a happy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
just like brian

good to see you back but something new would be nice, not replays of brians story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Using The Wife

To fuck strangers in a bar for husbands fetish, nobody has a problem with this? Cockold is exactly the word, and their are a lot of others, but thats not what bothers me, its these guys acting like this is normal, cool, exciting. This is dangerous, humilating, degrading and gay, just tell it like it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

great story if your retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignore haters

Please Ignore the haters. They are losers who hate themselves and can only feel good when acting as if they are superior to others. You are one of my favorite writers on literotica. Please write more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Losers?

Two guys are getting ready to gangbang his wife all nite while husband jacks off in the bathroom . Who is the loeser?

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Not Happy

I really don't think authors deserve some of the comments made, however, having said that I really really hate wimp husbands who allow other's to humiliate them. If they are going to screw the wife with the husband's permission at least they should show some respect and gratitude for the opportunity. If they can't do that, then the husband needs to grow a set and tell them to take a hike, and tell her to get her butt back to him. So....bottom line: I just really have a problem with the humiliated husband theme that comes across in your storyline. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Broken Sick Male Humiliation Story by a Sick Self Cuck

I can't imagine what could be worse then this writer and his need - no his addicktion to demeaning himself and other wimps wanna be men.<P>

And yet he churns out a couple a year for the very few sicko's like himself who don't value themselves anymore because its the only way to get jr. excited - that because of all the numbing crap they beat up their libido with.<P>

Kinda sad but they have down and dirty earned it with their selfish acts. The shame is borne by those who once thought higher of them - children, spouses, parents, friends, neighbors now sickened by their sordid addictive needs.<P>

Get some help sicko's before you sink to the Sexual Offenders Site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing...

...that so many idiots take the time to first read something they say they don't like and then post a comment calling the author names.

I was taught about the golden rule...if can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. So I rarely post comments on stories, even if I really hate them. I just quit reading an move on.

But, I guess with some readers a nerve is exposed...maybe they have been cheated on, maybe they are the other man or woman, maybe they secretly enjoy the story but because of the upbringing they feel the quilt they were taught to feel for touching themselves and blame the author. Which in itself is a compliment of a high order.

Imagine making some horny asshole so guilty about what he read and what he just beat off too that he has to call you names to assuage his guilt.

Keep doing what you you do elia - you are having an effect on the trolls.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Another sick cuckold story! Definately in wrong category!

Please put this twisted cuck crap it the fetish category!

I usually don't comment to much on the bad cuck stories but after reading the comment from the troll "anon" (Amazing) I had too!

The LW category is bring inundated with this Wimp husband, cuckolding slut wife sick fetish.

If that is what your into you need help, and your marriage/relationship will be a short lived one.

As a straight married man I find this fetish non-erotic as it gets!

So lets put this in the right place to start with.

Oh and by the way I gave this story a (1) one! If there was a -5 it would have gotten that. The author could probably find a few sick fucks to give it a +5 in the right fetish category.

Rant over!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wtf?

This is what the last person wrote about the story.

*********************************************

that so many idiots take the time to first read something they say they don't like and then post a comment calling the author names.

I was taught about the golden rule...if can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. So I rarely post comments on stories, even if I really hate them. I just quit reading an move on.

But, I guess with some readers a nerve is exposed...maybe they have been cheated on, maybe they are the other man or woman, maybe they secretly enjoy the story but because of the upbringing they feel the quilt they were taught to feel for touching themselves and blame the author. Which in itself is a compliment of a high order.

Imagine making some horny asshole so guilty about what he read and what he just beat off too that he has to call you names to assuage his guilt.

Keep doing what you you do elia - you are having an effect on the trolls.

**********************************************

You spent all that time writing a comment like this? Why? Why can't you and your little cuck wannabe freinds just accepts that not everyone wants to be a cum eating cuckold like you! Just because you do that doesn't mean others should follow your example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
When

Did being a little wimp become O.K. At no time in history was being a weak submissive a good thing, if you don't respect yourself and your's, no one else will either, they will simply take what they want because you don't have the balls to stop them. You took this way to far and have seperated the men from the boys, and we all know what we are. Trust me boys, no man jacked off reading this pitiful little fantasy. Its insulting to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This man knows what it's like!

Fabulous writing by a true master of erotica. Please write more!

Ignore the unavoidable idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damm!

Another old fag writing stories about cucks, wimps, sluts, I have met and fucked a few women at the Holiday Inn, perhaps we met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Should Be "this boy knows what its like".

Have met a few of you, ha ha ha ha! I have enjoyed your wives, they liked it too. Hope you had fun jacking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell YEAH!!!

My wife and I are still in the "fantasy" stage. She loves it when I eat her after cumming in her and will even ask me if I will eat her after she fucks another guy...but she hasn't found the right guy yet. Hopefully soon!!

michael1950michael1950over 12 years ago
While intense and sensual I was left with a feeling of dread.

Maybe that was your intention to put the reader into the shoes of this mans uncertainty; leaving the story in the unknown realm , is she safe, is she alive, will he ever see her again. In this day and age he risks her life in this unknown surrender, to strangers whom he knows nothing about. They could be serial killers for all he knew. Never, Never, Never let the wife go off alone like that. I screamed to myself. Ah! an honest emotional response, go figure, some of us use or imagination when we read. Hear it is over a year later, and no ch. 2, nothing like a cliff hanger pregnant with innuendo, to frustrate a reader. You sly old fox, give me an ending, be it drama, murder, reunion, a simple call to the husband; from the wife, the hospital, the police, arghh give us closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck

Somebody actually called this author a true master of erotica. Where in the hell did you get the definition of erotica from? The cuckold lounge? Stupid bastard actually thinks this piece of dung is erotic? Where did you men leave your balls? In the sewer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

The could be part of my autobiography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It takes a man ...

It takes a real man to understand and enjoy his wife fucking another guy. Little boys are jealous. Don’t marry a sexy woman if you can’t handle and enjoy her getting fucked. If you think she isn’t fucking other guys you are one dumb fucking idiot. I love my wife getting fucked while I watch or join in. Or, she can go out on her own to get fucked and bring me her cum filled pussy. Only a real man understands this.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 4 years ago
What a fantasy !!

A wonderfully written story. The build up was very sexy, as was the descriptive sex between husband and wife. This is a fantasy shared by many husbands. Who knows why. Does it really matter. It is just incredibly sexy to think of your loving wife being with another man then coming back to you, always, with a dripping pussy. The fact that you love her enough to share her and she loves you enough to always come back to you, speaks volumes about your love for each other. Well done.

An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊. Thanks for "sharing." Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOW COULD YOU RUIN A GOOD STORY

Husband wants to watch..then author sends her off to fuck without him...if this was for real I would hunt her down and destroy her pussy with a meat cleaver making sure she never ever is able to use her vagina for any reason ever!! I hate the way this hot story had to be ruined

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 2 years ago

Do it correctly...let hubby be present to watch...good story then the stupid ending ruined everything..sucks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous