All Comments on 'The Holiday Party'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so, who is Janna?

who is Janna in the middle of the story?

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 7 years agoAuthor
Who is Janna

"Janna" is a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out. I corrected it and resubmitted an edited version.

midgalbjmidgalbjover 7 years ago
Cute

I enjoyed your story, very creative and original. The incorrect name thru me off, glad you corrected it.

Another elf

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 7 years agoAuthor
reply

Midgalbi, thank you for the positive comment. I have been kicking myself about the name mistake. It does throw off the rhythm of the story. I hope the edited version is posted soon.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Cute idea!

Simple, straightforward...very pleasant! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

please continue this story.. this could become a big series.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
that was fun

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More, please!

I echo another's comment, in that I could imagine follow on stories. F'rinsrance, how about a joint summer vacation? How might an elf respond to a beach? Or swimwear? Or, perhaps, toss the entire North Pole aside, and move in with him? How might an elf look for a job? Or apply for college? Suppose they had kids? Are human/elf crosses even possible?' And so forth.

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review.

Nice quick storyline but needs more. romantic stuff that is needed between them, maybe she can't keep away, and she keeps visiting him, they both have fallen in love with each other, to the point that he takes the job placement that nobody wants, stationed in the very top point of Canada, it comes with an cabin to live in so they can be near each other, she keeps visiting him.then what ever happens between them is up to you to carry on with the situation.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Kawaii!

11/10 Pins!!!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Cute story, wouldn't mind meeting an elf like that myself. I agree there are plenty of possibilities for at least a few follow-on stories. I appreciate your and your Muse's (elf's?) imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.