The Holiday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck was that about?" I wondered to myself inwardly, shaking my head sleepily as I turned and headed for the bedroom.

Part II - The Next Morning

The loud buzzing clatter of my cellphone on the bedside table jolted me from a deep sleep. Opening my eyes, I quickly silenced the phone alarm as I took in the unfamiliar bedroom, suddenly remembering that Kelsie and I had spent the night at Joe and Megan's house. I saw the first streaks of daylight streaming in around the closed wooden blinds, hearing Kelsie's soft snoring indicating that she was still asleep. I climbed from the bed quietly and tiptoed my way from the room towards the bathroom across the hall. After relieving my urgent need to pee, I washed my hands at the vanity and stepped into the shower, turning on the hot water to wet my hands and wash my face before shampooing and rinsing my short brown hair. As I lathered and rinsed the rest of myself, the memory of Megan's goodnight kiss came flooding back. My lips tingled as I remembered the feel of Megan's hot mouth on my own, causing my dick to begin to stiffen. With one hand I gently stroked myself a few times under the warm shower spray as I considered whether to mention my late-night encounter with Megan to Kelsie.

I was pretty sure Megan had simply had a few too many glasses of wine and let a friendly wish goodnight go too far, but the thought of Kelsie discovering that I had kissed someone else — while she slept less than ten yards away no less — convinced me that I had to come clean. With a sigh, I shut off the shower and toweled dry, pulling on a soft, plush bathrobe that had been hung neatly on a peg next to the linen cabinet.

Again crossing the hall, I entered the bedroom and noticed that Kelsie was now awake, covers pulled to her chin and pillows propped behind her head as she scrolled through her phone. "Morning babe." I bent to kiss Kelsie's forehead.

"Good morning," Kelsie croaked with a smile. "How did you sleep?"

"There's something I should tell you, about last night." I mentioned casually, ignoring her question as I plugged my phone into the charger on the bedside table. "Right after my shower I ran into Megan in the hallway and she gave me an aggressive goodnight kiss. I swear I didn't expect it, nothing happened it was just a little awkward and I wanted to make sure I was up front with you about it."

"That bitch!" Kelsie said in mock sternness, now wide awake but apparently not angry with me. "I got completely the wrong impression last night, I thought she was coming on to ME!" she laughed.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Oh nothing, just last night at the party I got a weird vibe from Megan after you mentioned that she had dated women, and then while we were in her bedroom she mentioned something about showing off a sexy outfit for me later. Honestly I thought she was going to try to kiss me, Megan was definitely buzzed."

I laughed, confused and a little concerned but definitely turned on. This was pretty much par for the course when it came to Megan. "Ooh you should have let her, you two would be hot together."

Kelsie snorted. "I should have known she wanted to fuck you, she kept talking about you the entire night."

"Well don't worry, I'm definitely not," I announced firmly, "Joe is one of my best friends and I would never do anything to hurt him."

"Oh well that." Kelsie said. "Megan mentioned that she and Joe have, uh, opened up their relationship but aren't really public with their friends about it. Apparently Joe's gone so often he doesn't mind if Megan gets off with someone else as long as it's a woman."

"Hmm really?" I said, deeply intrigued. "Joe told me they were having issues. I knew Megan had slept with a few girls in college but I didn't realize that was still a thing with her."

"Yeah. Megan mentioned it about twelve seconds before she almost made a move of course." Kelsie paused before smiling at me slyly, "Let me guess: you think that's hot."

"Uh yeah. I'm sorry, but Megan's hot and the thought of you two together..." I trailed off wistfully, "Plus you're the one who wanted to watch another girl, you should talk!"

Reaching from under the covers, Kelsie grabbed my dick through the material of the bathrobe and squeezed gently. "It certainly feels like it turns you on," Kelsie teased, eyes flashing at me. Without waiting for my response, Kelsie pulled the flap of my robe open and placed a hand on my semi-erect cock to give me a few exploratory tugs.

"You're the one who keeps bringing it up!" I shot back. "If I didn't know you had a thing for Hannah I would think you wanted Megan all for yourself. Very naughty of you, thinking about a married woman, tsk tsk," I wagged a finger sternly at Kelsie.

Kelsie looked thoughtful for a second, not releasing her grip on my dick. "No I don't think so. At least not just for myself, but I don't think I would mind sharing her with someone else." She looked at me, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Encouraged by Kelsie's playful mood I pulled the covers from her body and reached for her, eliciting a squeal as the cold air made contact with Kelsie's bare legs under the long, grey t-shirt that she had worn to bed. I pulled her to her feet and bent to kiss her deeply while running my hands down her back and bending forward to squeeze her firm asscheeks. Kelsie pushed the robe from my shoulders, caressing my chest and tugging it off me completely.

Placing my hands on Kelsie's hips, I gathered the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, leaving Kelsie standing naked in front of me. We stood silently like that for several minutes, our bodies swaying gently as we made out. Kelsie trailed her sharp nails down my chest and abs to caress my swelling cock, fondling my heavy balls in one palm. First massaging her breasts, I gently ran my fingers down her flat belly to tease her mons before dipping my hand to slide two fingers along the outside of her damp pussy lips.

"Mmmm that feels nice," Kelsie breathed.

"Good." I murmured, my mind drifting again to Megan as we made out. "If Megan had tried to kiss you like this, would you have let her?" Kelsie's fondness for dirty conversation, especially conversations about her desires to share with another woman, had grown on me to the point that I had recently begun encouraging her to tell me about her sexual fantasies during foreplay.

"I don't know, would you want me to?"

Locking eyes with Kelsie, I held her against me by the waist as I turned my hand to gently stroke her clit with my thumb. As the pace of Kelsie's breathing intensified, her hand encircled my hard prick, pumping me as we gently drove each other towards ecstasy. Suddenly, I heard the soft creak of hinges and turned to see someone standing in the doorway. Clad only in her long, pink pajama pants and a light grey camisole that revealed the hardened swell of her erect nipples, Megan's tousled blonde hair was arranged in a messy bun on the top of her head. As she stared at us with a gleam of lust in her eyes, one hand unconsciously rose to paw at her breasts through her top. Kelsie and I froze, shocked at being caught completely naked and in the midst of hooking up.

"Shit Megan, I'm sorry," I sputtered, casting around fruitlessly for something cover our nakedness as Kelsie turned to me and attempted to hide herself wrapped in my arms. "How long have you been there? I didn't realize the door—"

"Oh stop. Good morning, lovebirds." Megan smiled at me mischievously, "I was just enjoying the show, it's nice that someone around here is getting off at least." Stepping fully into the room, she pulled the door closed behind her with a soft click and looked me and Kelsie up and down approvingly before asking in an almost-distracted voice, "Andrew, would you mind if I shared your girlfriend? I was up late thinking about her, and I'm tired of waiting."

"Jesus, Megan. What the fuck." I said, my mind racing as I realized Megan's intentions. "Joe's one of my closest friends and you guys are married."

Megan smiled at me sweetly, "Joe and I have an arrangement. Didn't Kelsie tell you? Being with another couple is a huge turn-on for me. I don't touch the other guy and as long as I tell Joe about it we're fine."

As Megan spoke, I felt Kelsie relax, turning to face Megan as she remained standing in front of me with my hands resting on her hips. Kelsie uncrossed her legs and dropped her arms from her chest to cover her crotch with both hands, almost daring Megan to glance at her naked breasts.

Megan's voice turned slightly icy as she continued unfazed, "Besides, Joe already left this morning. He asked me to apologize and tell you he'll call sometime this week. Pressing family business of course, so I've been here alone all morning." Now staring directly at Kelsie, Megan continued, "And now I need to cum. I've been turned on since I watched you walk in the door last night, and you're here now so..." Megan's voice trailed off.

Kelsie said nothing, but I felt her shoulders tense and her sudden change of breathing as Megan's words hung in the air.

As I considered Megan's response, I felt Kelsie grind her ass back against me gently, though she remained silent. "Are you okay with this, babe?" I asked, looking closely at Kelsie for any sign of hesitation.

Kelsie glanced over her shoulder at me and nodded her assent, a shy-but-seductive smile on her face as she turned and extended one hand towards Megan. "Yeah. I am."

Megan took Kelsie's hand and stepped towards us, now ignoring me completely to gaze enigmatically at Kelsie. After a few heartbeats, she slowly leaned in and kissed Kelsie the way she had kissed me the night before, raising a hand to cup Kelsie's cheek as her tongue delved into Kelsie's open mouth. Oh my god. My cock sprang back to its former erect state as I watched the erotic display only inches from me.

With a slight sigh, Kelsie pulled her face away from Megan's, both hands now hanging loosely at her sides. "Okay, so how are we going to do this?" she asked, sounding eager but slightly nervous.

"Andrew, you just go sit over there and enjoy the show." Megan said almost reluctantly, nudging me towards the other side of the room as she turned to again face my girlfriend.

Scarcely believing this was really happening, I crossed the room as if in a trance and re-positioned an upholstered armchair against one wall to face the bed. Taking a seat, I placed a blanket across my lap and waited hungrily.

"Now kneel on the bed so Andrew can watch," Megan instructed, firmly in control of the scenario. "Sorry Andrew, I'd love to feel both of you but those are the rules, that's not a problem, right?"

"No. Of course not," I replied, trying to keep my voice even.

Kelsie climbed onto the bed and knelt obediently in the middle of the mattress, her back to the headboard as one hand remained covering her damp pussy. Still in her pajamas, Megan took her place kneeling behind Kelsie, reaching to run her hands gently through Kelsie's dark brown tresses before pulling her hair back to secure it in a thick ponytail using a hair tie from her wrist. First lightly massaging Kelsie's shoulders, Megan reached under Kelsie's arms to grasp both of her tits, squeezing Kelsie's breasts together while she dipped her head to plant wet kisses along Kelsie's neck. Kelsie moaned in pleasure, her fingers beginning to toy her clit as Megan tugged at her nipples.

As Megan kissed her way up Kelsie's neck towards the sensitive spot behind her ear, I heard Kelsie's breathing grow louder and watched as her hips began to rock, grinding her obviously soaking pussy down onto the bunched covers. Megan let go of her grip on Kelsie's chest, raising her arms to pull off her own thin-strapped top before tossing it to the floor. Re-positioning herself slightly to give me an unobstructed view, Megan turned to face me and palmed both enormous tits. "Do you like them, Andrew?" Megan inquired primly, squeezing her ample breasts together and pushing her cleavage up towards her chin. "Is it okay if your girlfriend touches them? I noticed her staring last night."

Not waiting for me to respond, Megan turned to Kelsie and placed a hand on the back of her head, guiding the brunette's face towards her chest and arching her back to thrust her tits toward Kelsie's mouth. Kelsie's lips latched onto one hard nipple as her hand came up to squeeze the other. Megan emitted a soft "Yesss," and collapsed backwards to recline on the mattress as Kelsie moved over her to nip at Megan's breast with her small, white teeth.

As the heavy ache in my groin increased, I furtively reached under the blanket on my lap and grabbed my shaft, beginning to to stroke myself gently as I tried not to interrupt Kelsie and Megan's lovemaking.

Trailing her hand from Megan's chest to her crotch, Kelsie rubbed Megan through her pink pajama pants, moving her head to take Megan's other nipple between her lips. Megan moaned gutturally at the new sensation, her entire body writhing and chest heaving as Kelsie's hand ground against her clit through the silky material.

"Can I taste you?" I heard Kelsie murmur as she lifted her head to kiss Megan deeply.

Wordlessly Megan began moving up the mattress, eventually sitting up against the headboard and pushing her pants partway down her legs. Lifting her hips from the white sheets, Megan allowed Kelsie to tug her pajama bottoms around the curve of her ass and slide them off her feet before Kelsie tossed them over her head in my direction. Grabbing two pillows, Kelsie positioned them under Megan's ass, angling her shaved pussy slightly upwards. Megan spread her legs and flexed her knees to place both feet flat on the mattress. Reaching to touch herself with one hand, she dipped a finger in and out of her vagina briefly before using her wetness to rub quick circles on her clit.

Kelsie looked over her shoulder at me and smiled seductively as she saw me slowly stroking the erection tenting the blanket on my lap, "Are you okay over there? Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you."

"Yeah. Doing ok." I grunted, barely able to formulate words as I waited for Kelsie to use her mouth on my friend's stunning wife.

Kelsie blew me a kiss and turned back to Megan, getting comfortable on her knees between the blonde's outstretched legs. Reaching to grab Megan's round tits, Kelsie bent at the waist and buried her face between Megan's legs, arching her back to display her upturned ass and swollen pussy lips to me from the bed. Reaching back with one hand, Kelsie began to rub herself between her legs while her other hand and mouth kept up their ministrations on Megan's pussy.

Stroking myself faster, I strained to hear Megan's urgent whispers as she directed Kelsie's mouth and fingers. "Just like that, fuck baby. Keep fingering me." I heard Megan rasp, my mind losing track of time as the illicit scene before me unfolded. As I felt my impending orgasm approach, I slowed my motions and loosened my grip on my cock, not yet ready to cum.

The lewd squelching noises emanating from Megan's pussy as Kelsie fingered her forcefully filled the room, almost drowning out Megan's noises of pleasure. "Ungh, more. Lick my clit, yeah, right there. Right there. I'm almost there, just don't stop," Megan begged, her chest rising and falling rapidly and lips repeatedly opening and closing as she struggled to breathe. With a final groan, Megan's mouth opened in a wordless scream and her legs clamped tightly around Kelsie's head, one hand wrapped in Kelsie's ponytail pulling my girlfriend's face deeper into her crotch as her other desperately clutched at the bedsheets by her side.

With a final shudder, Megan suddenly relaxed, all of the tension flooding from her body as her legs dropped to the bed and she slumped to recline more fully. Kelsie sat up and wiped Megan's juices from her lips, reaching down to caress Megan's gently-heaving chest while lightly stimulating her own nipples.

"I want to taste you," Megan panted after a few moments, turning around to position herself face-up on the mattress with her head pointed towards me, "here, like this." With her hands, Megan guided my girlfriend to face me, helping Kelsie lift one knee from the bed to straddle her face before pulling Kelsie down by the hips to lower her pussy onto Megan's waiting mouth.

Unable to glimpse Megan's tongue as it worked between Kelsie's legs, I could only hear Kelsie's intake of breath as Megan slowly licked up Kelsie's swollen lips, and the sudden hiss I recognized as Kelsie's reaction to a warm tongue lashing at her clit. The sight of Megan devouring my girlfriend's pussy instantly ratcheted up the slow churning in my balls but I kept my jerking motions to a minimum, not sure how Megan felt about me getting off to her in front of her to their shared activity.

"Take your cock out." Megan said, as if reading my mind, her voice muffled by her place between Kelsie's legs. "Let Kelsie watch you jerk off while I make her cum." Kelsie moaned unintelligibly at Megan's command as Joe's wife returned her attention to my girlfriend's sensitive pussy.

With a groan of relief I removed the blanket and palmed my thick, engorged cock, stroking myself as I gazed at the gorgeous pair locked together on the bed in front of me. Kelsie moaned again loudly at the sight of my cock, locking eyes with me as she rode Megan's face.

"Oh shit, oh shit, noooo" Kelsie panted, "fuck she's good at this. I'm gonna cum, baby. Right nowwww!" I watched Kelsie's eyelids flutter and her eyes roll towards the ceiling as she rode out her sudden shuddering release, her thighs and abs quivering deliciously as the orgasm rippled through her.

With a final, shaky exhalation, Kelsie stilled and remained upright, her head sagging forward as Megan gently licked her through her post-orgasmic bliss. Eventually, Kelsie lifted her leg and rolled to lay on her side with her head on the pillows, one hand between her legs and the other still firmly grasping her own breast. Freed from her place trapped between Kelsie's toned thighs, Megan lay on her stomach facing me and rested quietly for a moment, gazing dreamily in my direction with a slight smile as she breathed. Glancing from Megan to Kelsie, I noticed that my girlfriend's position on the bed gave me a direct view of her swollen pink pussy, Megan's spit glistening wetly on her pussy lips and inner thighs. As Kelsie lay there unmoving, her legs occasionally twitched gently while she caught her breath. "That was really fucking good," she announced after a few minutes to no one in particular, eliciting a small grin from Megan. 


Her own breathing again normal, Megan climbed from the bed and leaned over Kelsie's supine form for a final deep kiss. Walking languidly to where I sat, she grabbed my robe from the floor and draped it around her shoulders to leave the waist untied, showing off her tanned midriff and swaying tits. Stopping in front of me, Megan grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.

"Your turn." Megan smiled at me with heavy-lidded eyes, pecking me sweetly on the cheek as she gently nudged me towards the bed.

I headed towards the bed, my cock outstretched and throbbing in front of me as I crossed the room. Seeing my approach, Kelsie rotated herself to lay face up with her head hanging slightly off the edge of the mattress, meeting my eyes with a dreamy gaze. "Hey..." she said softly, already reaching for my dick. I spread my legs on either side of Kelsie's head and and bent my cock towards her mouth, sighing loudly as Kelsie used her hand to rub the swollen head of my dick, squeezing a drop of pre-cum from my glans before smearing it around her wet, shiny lips. Pushing down and forward slightly, I slipped past the resistance of her lips and slowly fed my shaft deeper into Kelsie's mouth. Pulling all but the head of my cock, I began to roll my hips, thrusting forward and backward with slow, long strokes. With each downstroke Kelsie inhaled, willing me deeper until I eventually felt the tip of my dick bump into the back of her throat. Kelsie caught my next stroke and held me in place with her lips, bringing one hand up to jerk me off into her mouth while her other hand slithered between her legs to rub lazily at her clit.