The Holiday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck that's incredible," I said hoarsely, "I love watching you swallow my cock."

Kelsie moaned onto my dick in response, emitting loud slurping noises as she forced her skilled tongue out to slide along the top of my shaft.

A low moan broke my concentration on Kelsie. I glanced back, spying Megan seated in the armchair, one leg draped wantonly over an armrest as she frantically finger-fucked herself towards a second orgasm. "Holy shit this is hot," I thought to myself, still not believing that it was all actually happening.

The sensation of Kelsie's mouth and the thought of Megan touching herself while she watched combined to spur my rushing orgasm. "Fuck I'm going to cum," I murmured to Kelsie, pulling my dick from her mouth and jerking myself quickly only inches from her lips, suddenly feeling a burning desire to cover Kelsie's gorgeous face with my cum.

"Open your mouth for me," I instructed, ready to explode. Hearing another moan from the corner of the room, I stroked furiously, unable to hold back any longer. With my free hand, I reached under Kelsie's head and wrapped her hair around my fingers, supporting her head and neck in my palm. Kelsie opened her mouth and extended her pink tongue, eyes closed as she waited for the first blast of my cum.

"I'm cummingggg," I groaned, as the orgasm building in my balls erupted from the head of my cock. The first rope of cum arched high over Kelsie's chin to splatter between her tits in a line that extended up her throat. The next several jets drenched her lips and chin, dripping thickly down to her upturned nose and cheeks. Finally spent, I stood upright as Kelsie rolled onto her stomach and grabbed my still-hard dick with one hand. Kelsie licked the cum from my shaft, wiping her face and scooping a few pearly strands from her chest before depositing them in her mouth. Opening wide to show me the cum collected on her tongue, Kelsie swallowed exaggeratedly, looked up at me, and smiled. "All gone."

"Fuck that felt good." I sighed wearily, glancing around the room as I realized that Megan had slipped out unnoticed while Kelsie and I were consumed by our own orgasms. "I guess Megan didn't want to stick around to help clean up," I shrugged.

"Huh," replied Kelsie, wrinkling her nose in amusement and grinning at me. "No offense but your friends are sort of weird. Let's go take a shower, then if you feed me pancakes I might just let you take me home and fuck me."

To Be Continued...