The Holiday Plan

Story Info
A snowstorm, a young man with a plan, and his stepmother.
1.6k words
4.25
86.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers

I cannot tell you how long I have crushed on my hot stepmom. My dad had remarried a gorgeous woman half his age and he was away for business All the time. That meant me and Stacey got to spend a lot of time together. Stacey was so sweet and supportive of me. I suppose that was what made it so easy for to execute my plan.

I had just turned twenty one and was on winter break from college. Stacey and I were up at our family mountain retreat over the holidays waiting for my dad. Well wouldn't you know it, he got delayed and even better, it started snowing heavily too. Before you know it we were snowed in. It was time to play. Faking a phone call I walked into the living room.

"What do you mean?" I asked urgently. "The storm, yeah I guess I understand. No no.

Of course it's okay," I said hanging up.

Sighing I sat down heavily on the couch next to Stacey. I was already having a lot of fun.

"What's wrong Sammy?" Stacey innocently asked.

"It's my photo assignment. My model can't make it for the shoot today. It's the snow.

I guess the roads aren't passable yet. I'm for sure going to fail." I said hanging my head.

"Oh Sam. Can I help?" she immediately asked, putting her arm around me.

I told you we were close.

"You for sure could Stacey but it's kinda racy stuff," I replied.

I was really working hard to stick to my script and contain my excitement but I could see her considering it.

"Like nudity and sexy stuff?" she asked.

"Yeah no real nudity but some simulated sex type stuff. How about you check out my

story board before you decide."

This might work I thought as I led her to my studio which was already set up for the shoot. It was a pretty simple story. Stacey would play a young sexy witch and I her willing victim told in a four panel tableau. Four scenes that would see me fucking my stepmom this snowy night. I brought her a glass of wine as she studied the board.

"What do you think?" I asked shyly.

"Maybe," she replied hesitantly.

"You know these things are all technical and not at all sexy in practice," I lied.

That seemed to do it and she agreed.

I went to make us some tea and sent Stacey to try on the first costume. Months ago I had ordered these outfits and accessories and even a little something to help us both relax. When I tell you I had been preparing for a long time I really meant it. The dose of MDMA was just enough to take the edge off but nothing we weren't use to. The costume was legit too. A Gothic medieval witch outfit with a corseted long sleeved dress. Mid thigh and off the shoulder it would display her ample breasts beautifully when she bent over. No pointy hatted latex witches here but Stacey looked amazing just the same. We took the Ecstasy and I had her sit and sip her tea while I went about lighting the set. The first scene would be my witch riding her broomstick and I had arranged a little surprise. I had ordered a remote controlled vibrator and placed it just so inside the broom. I got my starry backdrop down set up the camera and beckoned Stacey over. I took a critical look at her and twirled my fingers in the air to get her to spin around. When she was facing me again I smiled my approval at her and reached over to undo her braided hair. I ran both hands through it to loosen it up, now she looked perfect. She smiled up at me pliant and relaxed. We walked to set and I had her straddle the broomstick which I adjusted to be flush with her pussy. Getting behind the camera and vibrator controller in hand I started directing her.

"Okay, you are flying in this shot. Hold onto the broom in front of you. Yes, like that.

Now lean forward a bit. Stretch out your neck."

She was so beautiful. I turned on the vibrator and I saw her jump a little.

"Oh" she exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked innocently.

"It feels like the sticks humming or something." She replied.

"Hmm curious. Well, there's no electricity going near it so it must just be reverberating

off the equipment. Can you tolerate it for a bit? We are almost done." I asked trying to

keep my voice neutral.

Stacey wiggled around a bit and said "I think so. It doesn't feel bad. "

I started shooting again and turned the vibrator up. I starting it pulsing and I could see a flush creeping up her face.

"Can you lean forward a little more?" I asked knowing it would expose more cleavage and bring her clit into closer contact with the vibrator.

"Yes" She answered breathlessly.

The corset pushed her breast up to almost spilling over her top and her face was fully flushed.

I turned everything up to full and devilishly said "Sit still now Stacey" as I watched

her writhe on the broomstick moaning.

I watched her come then helped her down gently holding her. Now, I could probably had her right then but like I keep saying, I had been putting this together forever and why waste a perfect plan.

As she calmed herself I got her water and started setting up the next scene. Now we were in the woods and I would be on my knees worshipping and being tempted by my beautiful witch. I got my peasant costume on and set up the new backdrop. Stacey would be standing facing camera while I was on my knees before her. Once we got into position I had her lift one leg to my shoulder and I clasped her hips. I had the camera on timer so all we had to do was hold position. Stacey had her hands on my shoulders for balance and I was nose to pubic mound. She smelled delicious and I could feel my breathes coming faster. Her hands were moving up to my hair almost on their own accord and I didn't need much encouragement to put my mouth on her. My hands moved to her ass cheeks and spreading them open I nuzzled into her pussy. I mouthed her through her panties feeling her tremble. The heat coming off her was amazing and I moved her panties aside so I could dip my tongue into her. Looking up I could see her head thrown back with her open mouth moaning as I deeply tongue fucked her. I moved up to lick and suckle her clit until she was grinding on my face coming again and again. Licking up her juices I tried to hold it together for next scene. I really wanted this fantasy to last.

I poured Stacey another glass of wine while I settled myself down. When I got myself under control I set up our third scene. This one would see me bound against a tree while my witch stole my life forces. I would face camera and Stacey would be on her knees before me. I took everything off except some thin cotton boxers and got Stacey a little less dressed too. First I stripped off her panties then I took off her blouse allowing the corset to push up her ample and lovely breasts. I couldn't resist taking my time to fondle her tits while I adjusted them. Her nipples were hard in my hands so i took one then the other into my mouth and while I held her breasts together, I suckled both nipples at once. I got myself bound and got Stacey to kneel close to me. My cock was hard a straining against the flimsy fabric already. I was curious what my witch would do. Timed camera again and holding our pose I could feel her hot hot breath on my shaft. When the last click came she was on me. First her mouth my hard-on through the boxers but soon they came down and I felt her hot wet mouth take me all in. With deep long strokes she moved up and down my shaft. I grabbed her head and pumping hard I came down her throat crying out her name.

Our final scene had come. Pun intended. And I was so ready. I stripped off her dress kissing her passionately while I unlaced her corset. I had set up a forest altar that consisted of a massage table cover in a white sheet. Candles surrounded it and flowers were strewn across to add some detail. I got up and lay down on my back while she got on top and straddled me. I nestled my still hard cock in her wet lips and tried my best to be still. We were both trembling and the camera clicks seem to be coming so slowly. When the last picture was shot she leaned forward and deeply kissed me. Pinching both nipples she nuzzled my ear then my neck before coming back to my mouth. We kissed until I felt dizzy and then Stacey reached back and put me inside herself. Sitting up she took me all in and then slowly started to ride me. I held her hips as she built up her pace moaning more and more deeply. Faster and faster stroke after stroke until grinding into me she came in a wave crying out again and again.

It was fucking magic. Everything I had dreamed of and meticulously planned for. Stacey was perfection and I was completely satisfied . . . for now. I knew I would want my sexy stepmom again and again. With these pictures it was a guarantee. Pulling her down to kiss her again I felt myself stirring already just imagining all the things I would make her do for me and to me.

JPFanny
JPFanny
31 Followers