The Holiday Scare

Story Info
The night before Xmas Eve Sarah gets the Scare of her life.
8.7k words
4.7
16.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: It was the night before Christmas Eve, Sarah Garner-Eriksson spends the night alone because her wife and Mistress Rebecca Eriksson-Garner has to work. She goes out and encounters the scare of her life. This story also deals with the aftermath of an attack. I have to add a warning about a great deal of mush ahead as well as some maintenance spanking. Thanks go to my proof-reader Andrea who as usual did an outstanding job though it had to be rushed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was stretched out on their couch covered with a thick fluffy blanket, to her right on the low table stood a glass bowl filled with freshly cut red and yellow peppers her Mistress had prepared for her before she had left for work. She held a still steaming mug with hot chocolate in her left hand and sipped occasionally. Sarah was bored. She was not in the mood to watch TV or one of their DVDs, and she also had no inclination to read anything. Mary and Mistress Ava had invited her to spend the evening before Christmas Eve with them at Mistress Ava's club 'the Rachilde', but she also had not been in the mood for company. She put her mug down and snuggled in her blanket, intent on taking a nap. Her mind wandered back to the hour before her Mistress had left for her duty shift at the hospital.

~*~

Coming back to the Penthouse apartment after the Christmas party at the office Sarah was in a really good mood. She had not expected to be ordered to strip even before she had had the chance to close their front door.

"Young lady, you are overdressed. Those clothes have to go, now."

"Yes, Mistress." Sarah took off her heels, her stockings, her skirt, the pink garter belt, the long sleeved turtle neck pullover with the Norwegian pattern and her pink brassiere. For the last month and a half her Mistress had not allowed her to wear panties, not at home or at the office or when they went out. Mistress Rebecca said that the constant reminder that she had no authority over her own body would do her good; and as usual she had been right. She put her clothes in a neat pile, following her Mistress' standing orders. "On my lap, Sarah-mine."

Sarah hurried over to the couch where Rebecca was waiting for her and started to bend over her Mistress' lap, but Rebecca stopped her,

"No, darling, I'm not going to spank you. Sit on my lap and spread your legs. I've decided that you deserve a treat. For the last ten days I've brought you to the brink of orgasm again and again and never allowed you the slightest release. You were a very good girl. You didn't even whine. I'm proud of your self-control, but you may come now. You don't have to hold back anymore. For now you are even allowed to beg if you need to. Spread your legs and relax for me. I will not make it too hard for you."

"Thank you, Mistress Rebecca. You're very generous."

"We'll see, Sarah-mine. We'll see."

Rebecca ran her hands over Sarah's thighs. They were surprisingly warm, warmer than usual this time of the year. She started with the front, then switched to the outside of her thighs, then she began to stroke the inside of her wife's thighs. Her touch was feather light and for the first few minutes it stayed away from the apex of the thighs the area where Sarah craved most to be touched. Sarah snuggled closer against her Mistress torso. She put her head on Rebecca's shoulder and tried to relax, but desire was already burning through her. Ten days of denied orgasms were taking their toll. She knew that it would not take more than a fleeting touch of her clitoris to trigger her orgasm; so she started to beg,

"Mistress. Please, touch my little bud, penetrate my sex, make me come, take me hard, now."

Suddenly the hands on her thighs were gone, "Young Lady, I gave you permission to beg. What you just did sounded very much like topping from the bottom to me, or did I hear you wrong?"

"I misspoke, Mistress Rebecca. I did not want to sound demanding. I'm so close, Mistress. Please make me come. I'm burning for you, please. Please, touch me again, I need your touch so much, Mistress. I need you, please!!"

"I'm in a generous mood, Sarah. So, I'll let your slip slide. I told you, I would not make it too hard for you but I will go at my speed. You are allowed to climax, but not when you are ready, only when I give you permission to do so."

"Yes, Mistress. I understand. I'm sorry, Mistress."

Rebecca once again let her hands roam over the sensitive insides of Sarah's thighs. "Thank you, Mistress." She still stayed clear of their apex but also avoided the ticklish spot just below. Sarah relaxed marginally. Her insides were still burning with need but now she knew that she had to control herself a while longer, at least until her beloved Mistress gave her permission. Now that she knew that she really would get permission she could breathe easier. She had waited for ten days, she could wait a tiny bit longer.

When her Mistress finally touched her freshly shaven mound, she sighed in relief instead of being startled as she would have been a few years ago. "Good girl." Her Mistress' index finger slid over her mound until it reached the upper edge of her slit. She started to massage the half square inch around it in tiny circles. Sarah pushed her centre towards her Mistress' hand.

"Good things come to those who wait, baby girl. Stay still. I'll let you know when it'''s alright to move."

"I love you, Mistress. You're so good to me." Rebecca's index finger slid deeper, the tip disappeared between Sarah's outer labia. Her other hand massaged the tender flesh of her inner thighs just where she often marked her beloved submissive's skin with the riding crop for punishment or during a maintenance session. "Soon, my Sarah-darling. You're doing well, just a bit longer."

Rebecca's finger found Sarah's clitoris, pushed the hood aside and pressed down. Sarah somehow managed to keep her hips still, but raised her head from Rebecca's shoulder and arched her back.

"Mistress, please, I have to come, please, let me, please."

"Only a bit more patience, Sarah, and you'll get your reward. I can feel your juices running. Your little nub is pulsing under my finger. It's so hard and ready. Your heart is thundering in your chest and I can feel your need. You're fighting it with all your strength. It takes all you have to hold back. I want you to count slowly to twenty-five, then you may come." Sarah obeyed without hesitation and as soon as she had reached 25 Rebecca said, "Now! Little one, come for me, yes, that's a good girl."

Sarah's hips bucked a bit, not enough to break her Mistress' contact with one of her most sensitive and main erogenous spots but enough to let it slip in deeper, Sarah's inner muscles clenched almost spasmodically all around Rebecca's finger. The moment Sarah's muscles relaxed for a moment Rebecca added a second finger and praised her wife.

"You're doing well, Sarah. Go on, give me your all. So good and obedient. I'm so proud of you. Let it all out. Give me everything you have. Come for me, go on, let it all out."

Rebecca had removed her other hand from Sarah's thigh and now pressed it against the side of her right breast. "My nipples are so hard for you, Mistress, please touch them, squeeze them, hurt them, please."

"Since you're asking so nicely, my Sarah, I think I will do just that." She started with massaging the right aureole � without touching the nipple. She did not have to look to know that it was hard and pebbled. Rebecca could play Sarah's body like David Garrett and Noccolo Paganini their violins. She played with the aureole, prolonging Sarah's orgasm with every touch. She then touched the nipple and held it between her index finger and thumb. She rolled and squeezed the stone hard nub.

"Ahhh, Mistress, please!!! Harder! Hurt me, please!"

Rebecca, however was not in the mood to accommodate Sarah's request, instead her touch on the nipple became more gentle, while she entered Sarah's sex with a third finger. She triggered orgasm after orgasm until her beloved was thoroughly exhausted. Then she just held her for long minutes, but before Sarah fell asleep on her shoulder, she made her get up und get dressed in some sweat pants and a shirt while she got ready to go to work.

She was just putting on her winter jacket when Sarah knelt at her feet and begged her to be allowed to pay back her kindness.

"Unfortunately, Sarah-mine, we don't have time to indulge in such enjoyable things. I have to go. While I'm gone you're not allowed to touch yourself in any way. Go to bed when yoget tired. Do not wait up for me. I probably will not be back before mornin

~*~

Thinking about the multiple orgasms her Mistress had given her had made Sarah wet again. She was only all too aware that she was not wearing any underwear and that Rebecca had made it clear that she was not allowed to do anything about her newly awakened need. She had to find something else with which to occupy her mind, which frankly was easier said then done. Sarah got up, folded the blanket and put it on the backrest of the couch. She felt the wetness on her thighs and went into the bathroom where she took a short rather cold shower that did not help as much as she had hoped. The comparatively cold water still gave her an idea.

Ever since Rebecca had become part of Sarah's life alcohol had completely disappeared from the office parties. At first her people had thought that she had lost her mind but over time they had gotten used to the non-alcoholic substitutes of their usual drinks. The non-alcoholic eggnog, her Mistress� special recipe, had become a favorite. The year before there had not been enough of it. This year they had gone a bit overboard and had brought in too much. Two of the heavy canisters had stayed untouched. And there were also a lot of cookies left. The office was closed for the next ten days, left untouched the cookies would at least dry out and the eggnog would spoil. It would be extremely wasteful to leave everything as it was at the moment. And suddenly she knew what she could do.

Sarah entered their bedroom and got dressed. For a moment she grabbed a pair of beautiful pink silk panties but put them back in the closet with a sigh. Her Mistress had not revoked her order about not wearing panties; so she didn't. Half dressed she called building security and asked them to pack up the remnants and leftovers from the office party. She told them to put them on a rolling cart and bring them to her car. She had decided to give the eggnog and cookies to the homeless shelter situated in an abandoned warehouse at the edge of the old industrial district about four blocks from her building. She had been there a couple of times with her Mistress and once with Mary and Mistress Ava.

Sarah took the elevator down to the parking level in the basement. Flanked by two security guards was a cart with the two containers with eggnog and two boxes with cookies. One of the men handed her a Christmas themed paper bag with two bottles and a small box. The men had decided that she should not give away all of the leftovers but should keep some for herself and her wife.

One of the men offered to escort her to the shelter, but Sarah insisted that she did not need a bodyguard. It was Christmas time and nothing untoward would happen to her. The officers were not convinced but acquiesced to her wishes, after all: she was the boss. The men heaved the containers and boxes into the trunk of the limousine and Sarah drove off. Traffic was light; so, it only took her a few minutes to reach her destination.

A big, brightly illuminated sign announced the shelter. Sarah parked directly in front of the entrance, and walked in. A young woman at a reception desk told her that she could put her donation in the communal kitchen. Sarah heaved the eggnog containers out of the trunk and put them on the cart, the men had also put in the trunk. She added the cookie boxes. The young woman tried to stop her with the information that the facility did not allow their residents any alcohol. She told her that everything she had to offer was without alcohol.

Dinner was over but the communal room was still filled with people sitting around talking, some were playing cards, a few had their eyes glued to a TV screen. One of the women serving the food behind the counter saw her and asked her how she could help. Sarah told her what she had to offer. The woman rang a bell hanging close to her head and announced the arrival of an extra-dessert. The room fell silent. It didn't take the men and women in the room long to form an impromptu line with their mugs in hand and most also holding paper napkins. Someone put an apron on Sarah and before she knew how she was ladleling out eggnog and dispensing cookies. The simple task made her feel good and as soon as the first rush had died down she had the opportunity to talk a bit with her customers. It was enlightening and could have been heartbreaking but this was not the time for prolonged and deep conversations.

It did not take long for most of the eggnog and cookies to be gone and Sarah decided that it was high time to return home. She took off the apron, said good-bye and returned to her vehicle. The moment the door to the shelter had closed behind her the hair at the nape of her head suddenly stood up in alarm. She looked cautiously around but no one seemed to be there. Her finger hovered over the remote control to open the car but instead she walked over to the driver�s side and put the key in the lock. This way only one door would be opened instead of all four, and somehow that suddenly was important to her.

Sarah felt as if someone were staring at her. She put it down to it being nothing but a paranoid feeling. She opened the door but before she could slide behind the wheel the edge of a hand hit her from behind. She was thrown against the frame of the car and instinctively fought to stay on her feet though she felt a bit dizzy. One strong arm wrapped around her waist and another around her neck, choking her. Her air supply was cut off and she knew she had to act fast if she did not want to become a helpless victim of her assailant.

Remembering what Rebecca and Mistress Ava had taught here about defending herself Sarah kicked out and hit something. The pressure at her throat lessened, not enough to get free but enough to take deep breath and turn a bit to get a good look at her attacker. She did not remember having seen him at the shelter. He was about half a head taller than she was with somewhat unkempt hair but a well groomed and tidy beard. Sarah was pretty sure that she had never seen him before in her life.

She reached for the pepper spray in her bag and found it immediately. She knew she had to act before he recovered from her probably unexpected resistance. She only had one try, and it simply had to work. She brought up the pepper spray the moment he retightened his hold around her throat. Sarah aimed it past her neck right at his face. The effect was immediate. He cried out, let go, and pulled her away from her vehicle. Sarah stumbled but managed to keep her balance and stay on her feet. He tried to attack her but she easily sidestepped his uncoordinated attack. He roared past her. Sarah turned and kicked him in the butt. He landed face first on the pavement.

She told him to stay down but he seemed to be beyond rational reasoning. "Stay down and tell me what you want from me."

He tried to get up but she kicked him again. She knew her only chance of getting out of this situation unharmed lay in keeping him down. Back on his feet he would have the chance to overpower her especially if he could avoid being hit by her spray again.

"Why did you attack me?"

"The likes of you have no business being here. I want your necklace and your purse and that nice car, and while I�m at it, I�ll take you as a bonus."

"You and what army?"

"Sooner or later I'll get you, cunt."

The next time she tried to kick him he turned to the side and grabbed her ankle. He did his best to pull her off her feet, but she gave him another dose of her pepper spray and he once again let her go. Sarah knew that it would be wise to use the time while he was still disabled to get in her car and go home, but some instinct held her back. She took a step back and looked more closely at the foul-mouthed man. He needed a haircut but aside from that he was dressed well, his clothes were fitting like a glove and had probably been expensive.

He started to get up, and she knew nothing better to say than "Stay down!" Suddenly his eyes widened, and Sarah felt more than one person coming up at her from the shelter.

"What is going on here?" It was the woman who had rung the bell earlier; with her were about a dozen other people

"He attacked me when I tried to get in my car and go home. I used the pepper spray in my bag to hold him off. He said he wanted to rob me and abduct me." The other persons with the woman formed a circle around her and the man, effectively cutting off his escape.

"All lies. That entitled princess who never worked a day in her life attacked me without provocation. I didn't do nothing wrong."

The woman turned to her right and looked askance at another woman who had also been serving food.

"It's him, Detective. He raped me last week and ran off when my husband caught him right after."

She pulled a pair of police issue hand cuffs from behind her back and began to read him his Miranda rights. He tried to get away but did not stand a chance against the heavy bodies now closing in on him. She cuffed him. He tried to get free, in vain and started to call her every curse word known to man. And then began to rant about worthless women in general and how they had to learn to stay in their rightful place; at the feet of a man.

She reminded him that she had any number of witnesses and that everything he said could be used against him in a court of law and that it would be a good idea for him to call a lawyer. He seemed to hate lawyers more than women and could barely be restrained. An unmarked police car came up and took him away.

"Could anybody please explain to me what just happened?" Sarah asked.

"You just helped stop the scourge that has been harassing these parts for the last three months. I first heard about the attacks and rapes two months ago but it took me until last week to convince my superior officers that we need to do something about it. I wanted to put the whole place under surveillance 24/7 but my captain decided that an undercover operation would be better. Now, that we got lucky, he will think that he was right. I shudder to think what could have happened had you not been able to fight him off. There still are at least five young women missing. We need to find them, asap."

Sarah was overwhelmed and incredulous, had she really just escaped the clutches of a serial rapist, abuser and kidnapper? It seemed that way.

"If you could stay for a moment and give me your contact details; we'll call you tomorrow to give your statement about tonight's incident."

Sarah pulled her purse out of her bag and handed the female detective her business card and another calling card with her private contact details.

"And who, might I ask, will be calling?"

"I will if in any way possible, Detective Carol Montoya with sex crimes. My partner's name is Aaron Beckett. He will be calling should I be otherwise occupied."

"Sounds good. Use the number on the back of the second card. It's the landline to my home office. The regular office stays closed over the Holidays."

"Thank you, Mrs. Garner-Eriksson; we'll stay in touch. Drive safely on your way home." The Detective handed her a card with her name, badge number and telephone number.