The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you'll have time to think of something, because we're only just getting started." Noelle answered provocatively as she looked over the helpless Bat like a starving predator.

Her long-withheld restraints finally bursting at the seams, Noelle frantically threw her arms around Miri's neck and crushed her lips to his again, much more forcefully this time, and he barely had time to focus his eyes before he felt the girl's warm little tongue worm into his mouth. The two interspecies friends only sighed together in mutual bliss as Noelle madly kissed her beloved Bat as deeply as she could manage. However long they remained locked together like that, it still felt far too early when the teen girl broke the exchange.

Miri's eyes showed that he was lost in the stars, but Noelle was the total opposite, exuberantly aware and energetic, and now she turned that electrified look to Mrs. Klaus, who herself already looked quite flustered from the display of young love.

"Sorry Mrs. Klaus, I just really wanted his first kiss for myself. But you're the present I really had in mind, so I'd better let you take your turn now." Noelle huffed out in breathless excitement.

Miri was barely starting to come down from that intense kiss, and Mrs. Klaus shifted her eyes longingly between the receptive Bat and the devilish little girl.

"A-Are you really sure you want me to... do this, Noelle? Because it looked to me like you'd rather... well... want to do this yourself." Brandy asked in minor conflict.

But Noelle didn't appear to give it a second thought as she gave the more mature woman as sweet a grin as ever.

"Trust me, I just want to give my Miri something he's wanted for a really long time. And I know there's nothing he wants more than to have a taste of the beautiful woman he's had a crush on since he was like nine."

Noelle clearly didn't have any doubts about this, unlike both the other participants, and gently reached out to take Mrs. Klaus by the sleeve of her sweater.

"Now c'mere and help this kid live out his childhood fantasy."

Noelle urgingly tugged on Mrs. Klaus until she complied and was straddling Miri's lap. The Bat could only stare up dreamy-eyed at the ravishing woman he'd so long yearned for, her soft thighs hugging around his wiry hips and now utterly rock-hard phallus. He found he was losing conscious control of his body, like his primal Animal instincts were guiding him like a puppet now; the Beast's clawed hands instantly went to grip Brandy's wide, matronly hips.

Appreciating the touch, Mrs. Klaus just gleamed in her own simmering desire as she placed her elegant hands on the younger boy's shoulders.

"Well Miri, are you sure you're okay with an old lady like me being your Christmas present?" She asked, playfully yet more than a little anxious.

But now Miri finally worked up the courage to put his hesitation aside and admit what Noelle had been saying all night was true.

"Mrs. Klaus... I've thought you were the nicest and most beautiful woman in the world for so long. I-I never dreamed I'd get a chance to be with you for real."

At that admission, Mrs. Klaus gave him the most lustful, sultry, and seductive smile he'd ever seen.

"You really are one of the sweetest young boys in this town."

Like a fantasy that had somehow bled into the real world, Mrs. Klaus shifted her hands from his shoulder to wrap totally around his neck and finally leaned in to connect her lips to the Beast's. Her kiss was much softer, slower than Noelle's had been, and Miri instantly melted under her experienced guidance. Brandy lost herself just as easily, letting loose a long, low moan as she slipped her tongue into his mouth and along his little razor-like teeth.

Noelle watched in maddening arousal as her Batty best friend made out with the sweetly sensuous Mrs. Klaus. So aroused was the display making her, that the long-awaiting teenager couldn't help herself as her idle hands found themselves stroking down the front of her green tights, teasing along her chest, down her stomach and finally coming to curl enticingly over her increasingly sensitive nether lips.

But as Noelle mindlessly started to touch herself, Miri's and Brandy's mouths remained completely sealed together, muffled moans of intense desire barely able to escape as their tongues danced around each other's'. The inexperienced Chiropteran started to dig his claws into the denim barely hiding his new partner's hips, and in turn Mrs. Klaus started to sway and grind her ass atop the kid's swollen staff.

Many long minutes passed as the two eagerly swapped saliva, Miri so intent on relishing this lifelong dream come true, and Brandy having enthusiastically fallen into the moment she'd been unexpectedly invited into. Eventually, though, the interspecies couple was forced to break their heavy kiss, both new lovers gasping to regain their breath.

Having loved to see just how deeply entranced her Bat had become in that kiss, Noelle brought her face closer to his with another teasing, if impatient smile.

"So, was that as good as you dreamed, Miri?" She huskily sighed out.

Miri was obviously still breathless, and could barely manage to glance her way.

"It was amazing... I still can't believe it..." The Bat replied in lovestruck mysticism as he continued to stare longingly over the gorgeous girl in his arms.

Mrs. Klaus returned the amorous look with equal intensity.

"I just love to see you so happy, dear." The older woman purred out as her hips still restlessly squirmed in the Bat's lap.

But Brandy then turned to Noelle with a rather sly look of her own.

"And you know, sweety, just because I'm supposed to be the gift doesn't mean you can't play too."

Noelle grinned back lustfully at her kindly childhood caretaker.

"Those were my thoughts exactly."

With Mrs. Klaus continuing to press her soft, mature body down on Miri, Noelle leaned in from the Bat's shoulder and connected their lips again, moaning desperately as she aggressively kissed her dearly beloved best friend. By this point, Miri himself was all too comfortable with allowing the girls to do whatever they wanted with him.

Noelle wrenched her tongue back, looking back to Brandy and giving her a wicked smirk before taking the older woman by the back of her head, and forcing her face forward until she was the one locked in a feverish kiss with the complacent Chiropteran. And with her helper focused on his lips, Noelle satisfied herself by kissing all over Miri's fluffy face, lavishing his neck and sucking his collarbone.

The two lascivious ladies took turns like this, switching between who got to make out with the lucky Bat, who got to pepper him with doting affection, and continued to tease him like this for a little while.

Eventually both of the girls brought their faces back, just happily watching Miri's cute expression as he desperately gasped for air. While they women smirked at him, Miri fought to gain some semblance of his focus back. He noticed Noelle lean in to whisper something to Mrs. Klaus, but couldn't hear what. The naughty expression on her face, however, was somewhat telling.

Whatever Noelle said, Mrs. Klaus turned back to the younger girl even more flustered than she'd been when making out with the teenage Beast.

"Y-You're serious?" Brandy asked, seemingly in genuine surprise.

Noelle merely nodded her head along with that same wicked grin.

"What do you say? Are you up for some more fun 'festivities?'"

Miri could see the uncertainty swirling in Brandy's mind, and she swallowed hard as she thought on whatever it was Noelle had asked. But ultimately, she had her answer.

"Okay."

Without bothering to let Miri in on this little secret, the girls were suddenly rising up off of the helpless boy's lap. Before he could ask, however, Noelle gave him a commanding smile.

"You just sit tight. I was hoping things would turn out this way tonight, and just in case I packed a few little special somethings."

With that cryptic order, Noelle and Mrs. Klaus disappeared into a small, one-person bathroom, Noel tugging along a duffel bag and leaving a very confused Miri sitting alone on that couch. Even without the two bodies confining him, he could still feel their enticing heat and softness, taste the supple sweetness of their tongues in his mouth, so he certainly wasn't about to go anywhere.

While sitting patiently watching the door, Miri happened to hear a few odd sounds coming from the bathroom, mainly muffled, playful giggles from Noelle and surprised murmurs and quiet yelps from Mrs. Klaus. When the girls finally emerged, Miri felt like his eyes could've cartoonishly burst out of his skull.

Mrs. Klaus had shed her modest jeans and sweater, and now sported an unbelievably sexy Santa-themed red lingerie, complete with red and white-trimmed cap. Noelle had similarly traded her family-friendly elf costume for a much more provocative winter-green and candy-cane striped lingerie. Mrs. Klaus stood looking understandably a little timid, but Noelle seemed to exude even more flirtatious confidence than before.

"Well Miri, what do you think? Are you looking forward to 'unwrapping' your presents?" Noelle teased through that mischievous grin of hers.

Miri could barely stand to swallow the huge lump in his throat, let alone give an answer. He'd never, EVER expected to see either his cute best friend of the gorgeous woman he'd had a crush on like this before, but here they were, dressed in some of the sexiest clothing he'd ever seen, and all for him. The Bat just continued to stare like an idiot as the lingerie-clad lovelies sashayed themselves back over to the loveseat and curled back up on either side of him.

"Noelle... are we really gonna... do this?" Miri asked, as though by this point he still believed the girl was just about to pull a prank on him.

But sensing the time for her teasing might have been over, Noelle placed her hand on her friend's chest and made sure to give him as honest and reassuring of look that she could.

"Only if you want. This is your gift, after all."

Miri's lip quivered at her quiet sincerity, but he didn't turn away from her. He wished he'd had the courage to be more accepting of this from the start, but after Noelle had shown how far she was willing to go for him, he wasn't going to be the one to disappoint her in turn.

"I want this." He spoke softly down to the girl he'd spent nearly his whole life with.

But despite his feelings on Noelle, Mrs. Klaus was still something of a wild-card, and as Miri turned to face the older woman he wasn't able to keep exactly the same amount of confidence in his expression.

"And, um... are you really sure you're okay with this, Mrs. Klaus?" The remaining disbelief was still evident in his voice.

But to answer him, the elegantly seductive woman just gave another smoldering smile as she brought her hand to run temptingly along his thigh, coming so mind-numbingly close to touching his dick through his tights!

"Oh, I'm feeling very much in the Christmas spirit right now. And also dearies, if you don't mind anyway, you can feel free to just call me Brandy... for tonight at least."

With it clear no one was going to shy away from things now, the two sexy Santa's-little-helpers moved to each straddle on of Miri's legs. As though they'd practiced for this moment, both girls leaned in, pressing their lips right up to the incredibly lucky Bat's muzzle and stretching their tongues into his mouth, forcing the young Beast into an incredible three-way kiss.

Miri finally let go of his hesitation, and as he closed his eyes and allowed the two beautiful females to lavish his tongue, his arms went possessively around each of them, snagging Noelle and Brandy by their hips and pressing their soft bodies flush into his own, holding them close as all three of the interspecies trio showered one another in relentless love.

Noelle and Brandy eventually drew their mouths away, tongues quivering as strands of saliva hung like spiderwebs between all three mouths. Both of the lust-addled women looked down in pure adoration at the virile Bat that they had so long admired, and now Miri's expression had changed too. They didn't see the uncertainty and passive acceptance from before, now they saw the equal hunger in his eyes, the desire to take them both and ravish them to his heart's content. Now he looked like a real Beast ready to mount his bitches!

Noelle cast a quick, suggestive grin to Brandy, and she read the girl's intention perfectly. Together the two slid down Miri's body, dropping off from his legs until they were both kneeling down in front of him. The Bat didn't raise a claw in disagreement when Noelle hooked her fingers into his tights and started to pull, prying them away just enough until his rock-hard cock violently sprung out. The younger girl couldn't hold back a slightly amused yet more astonished gasp as the Beastly limb came into view; this was a sight she'd long waited to enjoy. Brandy was no less impressed than her younger counterpart, wantonly biting her lip and sucking in a sharp breath as she caught her own first glimpse at the unexpectedly impressive size of the young Bat.

But astonishment did not translate to hesitance, as Noelle was far too eager to wait on such a prize. She didn't waste a moment more before wrapping her slender fingers around the inhumanly warm mass, instantly causing her Batty boy toy to shiver form the sensation.

"Oh shit, Noelle..." Miri groaned mindlessly as her blissfully soft fingers wrapped him up in a lovely pressure.

Noelle was practically hypnotized as she slowly started to stroke and pump her hand along the Bat's massive cock.

"Fuck Miri... you know how long I've been waiting to do this?" She spoke in almost awe as she experimented in toying with the monstrous thing.

"I guess... not long enough to come up with a better cliché." Miri, quivering as his voice was, finally managed to land his own snarky comment at the girl's expense.

That got a decent giggle out of Brandy, and seemed to ground Noelle a bit judging from her stupefied expression. The teenager smirked and scoffed a bit at the Bat's sudden bite.

"Really? You're about to have your dick sucked by two beautiful girls, and now you finally get the nerve to mouth off?"

Her superiority in the snarky comments arena reestablished, Noelle didn't intend to make that an empty promise. Years of longing finally allowed to reign over her mind and body, Noelle eagerly leaned in, letting her tongue hang low and finally started to run its' softness along the Beastly phallus. Miri groaned in maddening arousal as he felt his lovely friend's tongue stroke straight up along his cock, her pretty lips coming right to his dark, hooded tip and closing up to lightly suckle him. It was barely a few seconds before the Bat was a mess of heavy breaths and low sighs.

Noelle drew on the Savage cock on her mouth, lavishing it slowly with her tongue before pulling her face away. As she still hovered over the object of her desire, the younger girl turned to give a teasing look to the clearly aroused Mrs. Klaus.

"Come on then Brandy, he's been dreaming about having your lips wrapped around his cock for years." Noelle enticed the older female, punctuating her fun by placing a chaste little kiss at the tip of the gruesome dick in her hand.

"I guess I'd better not disappoint, then." Brandy quickly replied through a salacious grin.

Totally on the same page, Brandy and Noelle brought both of their delighted faces right beside Miri's cock, giving each other a quick smirk before turning their undivided attention to the Bat. At once, two lovely tongues started to lick up along Miri's inhuman length, bringing out his voice in even stronger amazement and arousal.

"Oh my Gods, Mrs. Klaus..."

Noelle backed off, allowing Brandy to plant a lot of little kisses and licks all around him. The younger girl took a moment to look up and relish in the absolute pleasure etched on the Bat's face.

"Come on, Miri. You know what she really wants to hear you to say." The girl enticed her Beastly friend as her fingers continued to slowly knead around the base of his staff. Lucky for her, Miri was able to take the hint.

"B-Brandy... that feels incredible!"

Hearing her name used by the precious little Bat like that sent a shiver of pure delight up the woman's spine, and as her tongue swirled around the tip she shared another triumphant little look with Noelle, giving the girl a slightly mischievous wink of her own.

Spurred by Miri's obvious approval, Mrs. Klaus finally pushed her face lower and began to take his cock further into her mouth, sucking him down to almost half his length was enwrapped in her warmth. Feeling the hot, sticky confines surround his dick had Miri digging his claws into the sofa cushions, desperately trying to hold back from bucking straight out of his seat; no easy feat when the girl of his dreams had him pushing into the back of her throat.

As her partner in love settled in worshipping the upper half of Miri's cock, Noelle busied herself with licking and kissing whatever she could reach below. The teen's tongue swirled around the resin-dark base, her lips glomping down to give exuberant kisses to the musk-laden flesh. Noelle even started to caress and play with her friend's balls, disproportionately massive when compared to a human boy's and only lending credence to the Chiropteran's clear superiority in breeding capabilities. She even went so far as to drag her tongue down so she could lavish the leathery sack just as reverently as Brandy had been engulfing his dick.

Miri was on the precipice of losing all control, wrenching his claws from the cushions and gripping both girls by the backs of their heads, ruthlessly entangling in their hair and letting them know he was not willing to let them stop their blissful work on his Beasthood.

"Brandy, Noelle... you're both so incredible!... You're gonna make me cum soon!" Miri growled out as his blood started to boil over in lust.

Hearing this, the girls doubled their efforts, Brandy making her tongue dance up a storm as she slurped the Bat's mighty cock down as deep as she could take it past her lips, and Noelle feverishly rolling the boys nuts in her palm like a pair of dice as she lashed her tongue furiously around the base of his length.

Under such intense assault, Miri couldn't last much longer. His clawed fingertips dug incessantly into his two lovers' heads, and he let loose a chittering growl. The young Beast erupted for the first time straight down Brandy's throat, the mature woman's eyes going mad as an ungodly amount of Feral cum poured inside her; it was far, far beyond anything she'd ever experienced before.

It turned out to be too much for the unprepared Mrs. Klaus, and she was forced to rip her face away from the volcanically spewing staff, but not before having a heavy load of Bat baby-batter spray right over her tongue, filling her mouth to the brim. Leaning back in near desperation, Miri's last few spurts fired right across Brandy's throat and chest, all the while as Noelle watched with starry-eyed glee.

Brandy's eyes were as glazed as her throat had been, muffled moans barely trembling past her lips, sealed tight as she struggled to hold in what she had and swallow down every last thick, potent drop. Noelle noticed the difficulty she was having, and gained a particularly naughty look.

"Hey Mrs. Klaus, I don't care about cookies, but you'd better share that milk."

The younger girl suddenly grabbed Brandy's face and turned her to the side, forcing it against her own and stealing a deep kiss on the ravishing older woman. Brandy quickly accepted and just as eagerly locked her lips to Noelle's as the teenager had to her own.