The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expression of utter joy the girl showed was too much for the pheromone-laden Mrs. Klaus to resist, and before she even knew what she was doing, Brandy had cupped Noelle's pretty young face in her hands and brought the girl's lips into her own. Noelle was all too passive and thrilled to welcome the woman's warm, motherly tongue into her mouth, sighing in delight as the beautiful Mrs. Klaus kissed her deeply, all while her wonderful Miri kept fucking her like a bitch.

Behind the two slutty Santa's-little-helpers, Miri practically gaped as he watched his pretty best friend and the older woman of his dreams wantonly making out, even as he himself drilled his cock into one of them. The sight proved to be just a bit too much for him, and apparently his thrill wasn't wasted on Noelle as her pussy squeezed down mercilessly on his fuckmeat each time he sheathed himself to the brim inside her.

"Damn, Noelle... I have to cum again!" The Bat growled arduously as his hips bucked in a lust-fueled frenzy.

At his strained voice, Brandy released her firm lip-lock on Noelle, and the younger girl didn't waste a second to cry out her passionate desperation.

"Inside! Cum inside me!" She manically pleaded of her Savage lover.

Miri's eyes went wide in disbelief, and more than a little fear as he briefly considered the ramifications of what she was asking. But his hips only continued to buck furiously in his instinct-driven need to breed!

"A-Are you crazy, I can't do that!" The Bat bemoaned half-heartedly, but Noelle's beautiful sounds were far too captivating to let him escape her clutches.

"Don't pull out! Fucking fill me!" The teen almost madly demanded from her Batty best friend!

Unable to resist either her words or his own primal needs, Miri could only let loose another chattering, Chiropteran growl as he unleashed his painfully swollen balls, and even though it was his third load of the night it would prove to be the biggest yet.

Noelle cried out hard in utter rapture as she felt her beloved Bat completely drench her unsullied womb with his ravenous seed, sending her spiraling down into a ruinous orgasm. This was a sensation she'd been waiting half her life to experience, and it felt so much fucking better than she ever dreamed!

And as the two teenagers writhed in their shared ecstasy, Brandy could only sit back on her heels, bite her lips and gently tease her clit while she enjoyed the show. Before tonight she never would've imagined just how beautiful it would be to witness a pair of young lovers like this go through such intense bliss together... Of course, she never would've imagined she'd also be begging so wantonly to be ravished by a Beast.

Finally, after what felt like the longest moment in either of their short lives, the mighty howls of potent bliss softly died to exhausted groans and gasps. Having spent every last drop of his DNA on his best friend, Miri practically collapsed backwards, his long, Animalistic cock schlorping free of the greedy human cunt it had so thoroughly marked as its' own.

Noelle shivered and gasped one last time as she felt the Feral presence escape her, followed by a healthily flowing trail of his Batty baby batter pouring out from her well-filled womb. Her strength having completely left her, Noelle simply fell on her face, a dumb expression painted across her as she drooled into the dirty carpet, her ass still hanging high in the air as it oozed Beast cum.

Brandy watched it all with rapt attention and genuine delight, a bright, starry-eyed smile never leaving her face as she witnessed the new couple recoil from their first bout of real love, and she had no doubt it would only be the first of many, many such times to come. What a show that had been for her.

"Now that was a Christmas pageant worth watching."

*

A while passed by now that the flames of the interspecies threesome had died down, and Miri, Noelle, and Brandy all lay strewn about the mall breakroom, simply relishing in their respective post-coital fevers.

Mrs. Klaus had claimed the small loveseat for herself, sitting deep into the back with one leg splayed out along the cushions. She lightly fanned herself as she smiled and watched the newly-christened couple in front of her.

Miri was still laying on his back on the grimy carpet with a very joyous Noelle cuddled up tight to his fluffy, silvery-purple furred chest, one of his big wings wrapped possessively around almost her entire upper body. As far as Noelle was concerned, she was in paradise; she didn't even care what she'd be getting under the Christmas tree this year, this was exactly what she had wanted... with maybe a few bonus surprises tacked on.

The love-struck girl smiled up in a dreamy haze at the kindly (if unconventional) muzzle of her Batty best friend, and unable to quell the emotions still simmering in her body she leaned her face up a bit to plant a lingering, sweet kiss right on her lover's velvet lips. Miri had long since stopped over-thinking actions like this, and just let his eyes flutter as the pretty girl on his chest showed him all the love in the world.

Brandy watched the affectionate little display from her seat, her own little Santa's throne to see the joyful children experience the wonder of Christmas, just like her husband got to do every year.

"Hmm, it's about time. I always knew you two would make the cutest little couple." The delighted older woman softly mused.

Miri's ears twitched hard at that comment, his eyes glancing somewhat nervously at the ravishing naked woman sitting just a short way away; somehow, despite everything else that had happened so far, that was the most embarrassing thing he'd heard all night.

Noelle broke their soft kiss and cast a sly grin back towards their evening's 'chaperone.' "Funny. I always thought the same thing about you."

As the two girls shared a little teasing laugh, Miri was finding himself feeling more anxious than he'd just been. The young Bat had just been through a whirlwind of new emotions and experiences, and he wasn't really sure what to make of this whole situation yet.

But as Noelle settled back down onto his chest, he simply decided to shrug those uncertainties off for now and just say 'to hell with it.' If nothing else, he was sure as hell happy right now, and without a doubt this had been the best Christmas gift he'd ever received.

***

Two Weeks Later

***

One of the main reasons Miri loved the Christmas season more than any other was due to the sheer number of parties and events that were thrown throughout the month. It was still a couple of weeks until Christmas, but now was when his own family and several of their extended friends and neighbors liked to throw their biggest get together. Scores of people filled one of his wealthier neighbor's homes, chatting in groups, putting away a few drinks, watching as the handfuls of children played throughout the halls, something that gave Miri himself a bit of a nostalgic feeling for when he and Noelle were the little tykes being dragged around by their parents.

As people talked and laughed in numerous groups, Miri was off by himself for the moment, just standing by the drink table, more than content to simply watch the festivities and generally enjoy all the holiday spirit surrounding him. From across the room he managed to spy a solo Mrs. Klaus, and as she caught his glance she smiled sweetly and started to make her way towards him.

"Miri, I was hoping to see you here. Are you having a good time?" The woman asked, her voice as elegant and heartwarming to his sensitive ears as ever.

"Yeah, I've been having a really good holiday." Miri replied easily enough, and even though his cheeks tinged with a slight blush and he found himself sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, it didn't feel near so awkward being around the beautiful woman as it used to.

He and Noelle had volunteered to help with Mrs. Klaus and her husband a few more times in previous weeks, and had at least a couple more times had the chance to continue to get to know her more... intimately. The funny thing was that since all that had transpired, Miri now felt a hundred times less awkward around the woman than he used to, and though he'd always be a bit enamored with her, he found it much easier to act relaxed around her.

"Well since I caught you, I just wanted to thank you again for volunteering to be one of our little elves. You and Noelle have just made for the most adorable helpers I could've asked for!" The kindly woman beamed down at the Bat she so adored.

"You've thanked us about a hundred times by now, Mrs. Klaus. We both really have been happy to help, it's been a lot of fun." Miri answered back honestly.

"Mmmm, it has, hasn't it..." Brandy replied, her eyes focusing a bit harder and her smile becoming a bit more sly. She then paused a moment, glancing around the room as if to make sure no one was watching them, then leaned her face closer towards the young Beast.

"I did also want to thank you for that early 'Christmas present.' I certainly wouldn't mind unwrapping a similar gift next year." The kindly older woman teased with an unexpectedly naughty flair.

Before Miri could say anything, Brandy moved closer to give him a quick kiss on his cheek, and now his blush was really starting to become obvious. But the Bat just gave a nervous smile and little laugh.

"Y-Yeah... I'd, uhh, like that too..."

Giving her little helper a last wink, Brandy then turned and sashayed off back into the party, and Miri could've sworn she bounced her hips just provocatively enough for him and him alone to notice.

*

Miri didn't have any trouble melding back in with the rest of the party, and later in the evening he found himself talking with his new friend Marcus as well as his older sister, Jean, a remarkably attractive young woman with deep, olive-hued skin and long, flowing midnight-black hair. While the two boys still had yet to wrap up their last year of high school, Jean was in the midst of her second year at college, and since she'd just come home for Christmas this was actually the Bat's first time meeting her.

"Wow, this sure seems like a lot of people for such a casual get together." Jean remarked as she took a look around at all the people milling about.

"Well, most of these people have been coming to this party my whole life... probably a lot longer than I've been alive, actually. Each year we get a couple more, like you guys, but not many ever really disappear." Miri answered, actually thinking that was a bit curious, but to him this was just the same as it had always been.

"It's definitely... homey..." Jean continued, clearly not finding the greatest thrill in such a family-friendly get together.

"But tell you what, how about next time I get to invite you to one of my parties. I think you'll have a hell of a lot more of a time." Jean teased Miri with a clearly flirtatious smile, causing the Bat to blush a bit and awkwardly look away. Hey, he got comfortable with Miri and Brandy, that didn't mean he was good at talking to other girls.

"You know, you could stand to get me in on a little more action. I am your actual brother, you know." Marcus piped in half-jokingly to his sister.

"Exactly the problem, I just figured that unlike you, my girlfriends would actually want to meet Miri." Jean shot back through a snobbish smirk, to which Marcus just made a sarcastic face.

The siblings bickered a bit more, Miri offering a few bits and pieces but mostly just chuckling to himself as he enjoyed the show. But the young adults were interrupted when a particularly cheery feminine voice suddenly cuts through their conversation.

"Vladimir!"

The young Bat barely had time to wiggle his ears in recognition of the voice before he was suddenly swept away in a fierce hug from behind, eyes slightly bulging in sudden shock.

"M-Mom, what are you doing?!"

Marcus and Jean looked on in confusion as a lovely, and decidedly human, woman suddenly captured their new friend in her intimate embrace. Her name was Veronica, and as the two other youngsters could guess from Miri's response, she was in fact the Bat's mother. And unfortunately for him, his mother clearly had no qualms in putting her son in such an embarrassing position in front of his peers.

But as the young Beast pleaded for an answer, Veronica just squeezed her precious little Bat boy even tighter.

"Oh, I just thought you deserved a nice, big thank you." Her overly excited voice poured over Miri's head like warm oil.

The doting mother lessened her grip just a bit, just enough so she could hold Miri almost at arm's length and he could actually turn to look at her, but she didn't release him.

"I was just speaking with Mrs. Klaus, and she said you and Noelle were an amazing help to them. Not only that, but apparently she's been absolutely delighted to talk and spend time with you. I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you, Vladimir!"

As his mother gushed and crushed him into her matronly bosom once again, the incensed teenager could only struggle and squirm in a futile attempt to get away.

"Okay, okay mom, I get it!" He pleaded desperately.

Veronica wasn't done showing her affection quite yet though, and before letting go her hug she pulled her face down to his own and gave him a big kiss on his cheek, right where Brandy had pecked him earlier. Finally she did release her death grip on the boy, just holding him behind the shoulder now and smiling warmly at the back of his drooping ears.

"Have fun sweety!" Veronica sang out to her son one last time before melting away back into the crowd of partygoers.

That left one incredibly mortified-looking Bat scratching the back of his head as Marcus and his sister stared at him more than a little incredulously. Well, Marcus certainly looked like he had a good deal of sympathy for his buddy; Jean, on the other hand, appeared far more amused than her brother did.

"Soooo... guess you've got a real good relationship with your mom." She said, just the faintest hint of tease there.

Miri could barely stand to look at either of the two out of the corner of his eyes as he sheepishly replied.

"She's... yeah..."

"Also, Vladimir, huh?" Jean then continued as she cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever heard anyone call you that either." Marcus agreed, genuinely just confused.

"Vladimir's actually my full name. I don't usually go by it, though." The Bat really had little choice but to admit to that fact.

"So how exactly did you get 'Miri' out of Vladimir? Wouldn't you rather have gone with 'Vlad' or something?" Jean continued to press her questions. Luckily (or even more unluckily than before), Miri wouldn't have to be the one to answer that.

"I gave him the nickname!" A completely new bubbly, vibrant voice again intruded on the trio, and the three turned their attention to find a bright-faced Noelle having joined them.

"You came up with 'Miri' for him?" Marcus asked in continued curiosity, to which Noelle proudly beamed.

"Yeah, way back when we were both little kids, like nine or ten, actually right after I moved into the neighborhood and we first met. I introduced myself, and he was all shy and cute just like today, but even worse back then. Anyway, he told me his name and said I thought Vlad was a really cool name, just like a real vampire! But then Miri got all super mopey and angry, and he told me he hated vampires, he thought they were scary and he hated when people said things like that to him. So I decided to take the opposite route. I told him his name didn't have to be scary, it could be really cute if he wanted, and I told him from then on I'd call him Miri. I said with a name like that, no one would ever be afraid of him." Noelle set about telling their little origin story with full enthusiasm as Miri just groaned inwardly.

Marcus could barely hold back his laugh to a quiet snort, however Jean practically fawned over Noelle as she told the tale.

"Oh my gosh, that is such an adorable story!" The older sister gushed over the younger girl, apparently she was getting her fill of fun this evening after all.

As Marcus snickered and Jean looked at him like a stuffed animal, Miri could only shoot Noelle a grumpy look. She simply returned it with the brightest smile she could muster.

*

The night had just about winded down, most of the partygoers had left by now, and it was clear that the few remaining would be 'encouraged' to head on home themselves shortly. Still, Miri remained, and after their respective bouts of mingling Noelle finally spied her Bat by himself and snuck up to join him. With no distractions this time, however, the Beast's ears easily picked up on her light footfalls before she could jolt him.

He turned back to eye the girl, but at her warm smile he just melted as he always did, and gave her a soft smile back as she joined him at his side. Miri had been standing in front of the door to the back deck, and though it was closed to keep the winter cold out the lights were on, and the snow was gently falling to create a nice little view to end the night on.

Joining her best friend in his peaceful little corner, Noelle easily clung onto his arm and leaned up against his soft figure. It was a gesture he'd grown well familiar with over the years, but as of the last month it meant just a tiny bit more to him than before.

"Have a nice night?" Noelle asked softly as they both just looked out over the calmly falling snow.

"Despite a few unnecessary interruptions?" Miri shot with a sarcastic grin, but Noelle just looked up at him with a smile and rolled her eyes.

"You had a nice night." She decided it'd be best to just answer for him, and clung just a little tighter to his arm.

The pair stood quietly for a little while longer before Noelle idly craned her head up, getting a bit of a mischievous grin at what she spied.

"Hey Miri?" She caught his attention, and as the Bat looked over to her she tilted her nose up, encouraging him to follow her gaze.

"Looks like we're standing under some mistletoe." The girl playfully pointed out.

"Looks like it." Miri replied, humorously flat.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to get you under here with Brandy like I promised..." Noelle continued to tease, but as Miri looked at her again she just got an intensely giddy sensation in her chest.

"...But I won't mind sharing the moment if you don't."

Miri laughed just a little as he gave his dear friend a warm, heartfelt smile.

"I'd like that."

The two teens then turned completely into one another, Noelle having to lean up on her toes just a bit to meet with Miri's face, and as the two melted into a slow, blissful kiss Miri wrapped up the girl tight in one on of his big, all-encompassing wings. They pulled their lips apart, but the Bat wouldn't let his love leave his possessive embrace, and she clearly had no complaints as she nestled into his chest.

"Merry Christmas Miri." Noelle spoke, simply and honestly. And as she wasn't actually trying to tease him this time, now the Bat felt like he could laugh a little.

"Merry Christmas, Noelle."