The Hollow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy." He held himself in check as she drew her finger away, still watching intently with a predatory expression. She manually tilted his head to his amusement.

"Close your eyes," she said, and he obeyed. She pulled him in and closed her own at the last second, kissing him full on the lips with her own slightly parted. She led him along for a while, showing him the way and letting him practice, restraining him whenever he got too aggressive. Whatever defects he showed were forgivable given inexperience, and all the more so thanks to the wine. It didn't hurt that from the waist up he was the hottest male she'd ever fooled around with.

When at length her lips were sated she withdrew and looked up at him with doe-like eyes. "I commend you, Shahza. A very promising beginning." He let out a little laugh and watched her with a half smile. "I kind of want to... your..." She paused, searching for the words. "I don't know how to say..." She said something unintelligible in her native tongue. One word he thought he may have been called before as part of a tirade of curses. He shook his head.

"Sorry, I don't understand."

"That's alright," she said with a toothy, slanted grin. "Let me down." He released her and took an unsteady step back. She drained the rest of her wineskin, took his hand, and slid down onto the gravel. She put her hand on his belly and ran her nails lightly around from his abs to his withers and then obliquely downward along his barrel.

His enormous penis already hung almost fully extended and semi-rigid, the head still curved slightly backward. But as her fingers approached his flank, it sprang to life, swelling and hardening even further, straightening and thwacking comically against his underbelly.

Bianca squatted next to him facing inward, steadying herself with a hand on his side. He was looking back at her with his mouth slightly open in anticipation. For her part she was enraptured at the sheer, obscene size of his genitals. It was as if the gods had designed her to like looking at big cocks but neglected to set an upper limit. He was dark down below, almost black apart from a large patch of alluring, delicate pink along the top of the shaft.

She let go of his side and twisted the bottom off her blue stone necklace, pouring out some oil into her palm. She wrapped a glistening hand around his thick shaft and pointed the bulbous, mushroom-shaped head toward her mouth. He leaned his arms against the beech root and readjusted his stance to steady himself.

He caught the strong, familiar, but long-absent scent of sandalwood. Where on earth could she have gotten that? He rapidly lost interest in the question as she began stroking his shaft and coating it with lubricating oil. Her face stood hardly two inches from him and he could feel her hot breath on his cockhead, coming faster and less regularly as she got herself worked up playing with him.

Bianca was torn between touching herself or continuing with two hands to help keep her balance. She had just enough sense intact behind the wine haze to opt for the latter, since he seemed a bit unsteady himself. Maybe she'd gone too far with the alcohol. She contented herself with enjoying the sounds he made as she squeezed and twisted gently around the raised ring of flesh near his base with one hand and stroked him off with the other.

She ministered to his engorged head with licks and soft kisses. On a hunch she ran a softened tongue around the knobbed outer ridge of his glans and then licked a broad tongue up the shiny face like licking custard off a tart. This seemed to serve well enough, judging by the string of pleasured curses he let out in an unfamiliar tongue. Starting from a fresh kiss she spread her lips and gradually took his head in her mouth.

"Whoa! Hey! I wouldn't do that!" he said, shifting back and pulling out of her mouth. She gave him a pouting look. "My flare gets really big when I cum, even for a centaur. You don't want that inside you."

She shook her head. "It's ok. We have a powerful sorceress in Ausona. She enchanted my body to protect me from big cocks."

"... really?" He looked skeptical.

"Really," she said, nodding. She coaxed him back into place and once again slowly engulfed his head. Even at its present size it filled her mouth completely. She desperately hoped the elf's transmutations worked as well as she'd implied.

She swirled her tongue around his head as best she could and he jerked forward, pushing his cockhead past her tongue. She was surprised at how little discomfort she felt having this monster in her throat, even though she knew gag suppression was an intended effect of the elixir. Promising. She nevertheless pulled off and flicked his cockhead.

He snorted with annoyance and his nostrils flared. "What was that for?!"

"Now who's not worried enough about my personal safety? Try to hold still, I'm not a mare."

"Hm."

She took him again into her mouth, more confidently this time. She resumed stroking his shaft with one hand holding onto his ring with the other. Slowly and cautiously she advanced her mouth. Even with the massive, swollen cockhead pushing into her pharynx and down into her throat, she felt the urge to gag only very distantly and easily suppressed it.

She bobbed her head back and forth, lewdly sucking his meat on the way out and swallowing him ever further on the way in. She stroked faster and harder as he sank into her. Just seeing how much of this beautiful cock she'd already taken inside her mouth had her sopping wet, and her engorged clit was throbbing and begging to be touched. She could feel the thick head stretching her throat out with each pass, delving past her larynx, past her throat, down behind her breastbone as her lips reached his ring.

She'd run out of regular shaft to stroke, but there was still the glossy, leathery length of his preputial fold and his massive balls, each one bigger than her fists. She rested her lips for a minute at the ring, sliding her tongue as well as she could against his foreshaft. She could feel his rigid cock pulsing with each quickened heartbeat and she could hear his breaths coming fast and ragged behind her. She gently stroked the fingertips of one hand along the swollen veins popping up beneath the leathery skin of his remaining shaft. With the other hand she fondled his huge testicles, alternately tracing over them with her nails and enjoying their heat filling her palm.

Judging by the quivering tension building in his legs, this was really doing it for him. Carefully continuing her manual stimulation, she rocked forward on the balls of her feet and pushed her lips forward to kiss his ring. He let out a continuous stream of foreign words in response that sounded suspiciously like degrading abuse, to judge by tone and rhythm. This thought just made her hornier. She had her own filthy things to say in reply, but the hot, twitching shaft in her mouth limited her to muted gurgling.

She rocked back and then once again forward, swallowing his ring. Something seemed to click in his head as soon as it pushed past her lips. She felt the pressure build in her chest and his shaft seemed to swell in her mouth. His hips started to twitch, forcing him to make shallow thrusts. The movements were tiny compared to his body, but enough to force the leathery portion of his shaft inch by inch into her waiting mouth.

She tried to protest, but the resulting incoherent hum proved rather counterproductive. She fell to her knees and wrapped both hands around the base of his cock, trying to hold him back. But he was progressively losing control of his movements, coming closer and closer to fucking her mouth like a mare as his excitement built up.

She felt the pressure from his massive glans move in and out of her belly with each thrust. She could hear him behind her, alternately moaning and holding his breath as he approached his climax. His forceful facefucking had brought her right up to his sheath, where his musk was overpowering. The thrusting suddenly halted, and she saw his meaty balls twitch ominously in their sack. Again she tried to protest, but it was too late for that. She felt the pressure building in her belly as he flared inside her.

He started thrusting again, perhaps seven or eight times, and then shot his first, forceful load deep into her belly. She tried to pull back but succeeded only in having his swollen cockhead unload in her throat instead of her belly. A pulse of warm, thick semen with a grassy, slightly sweet taste backed up into her mouth. Her poor, neglected pussy was on fire. But she had promised Zdenka a vial of centaur cum, and achieving that now with his cock buried deep inside her would require all her focus. She took hold of his shaft and gradually pulled back, even as hot cum continued to erupt in rhythmic pulses.

After what felt like an eternity his massively flared glans slid back into her mouth, but it was too big to pull out. His fat balls twitched for the sixth or seventh time as he blew a hot, creamy load directly onto her tongue. In an instant he filled her mouth completely, the excess squirting out in thick, sticky ropes on each side. Reflexively she swallowed his hot cum, letting what remained drain in slimy rivulets from the corners of her mouth. She could collect them later.

But he still wasn't finished. As if in slow motion, she experienced three more rhythmic ejaculations that filled her mouth and coated her tongue with progressively thinner, milkier sperm. Centaur semen spurted and dripped in turn from her mouth overflowing mouth, painting her fat tits and sliding down onto her cum-swollen belly.

At last he fell totally still and the head shrunk to a more manageable size in her mouth. Having received no release or even stimulation, she was still blazingly horny. She swirled her tongue around the head and milked his cock with both hands for what remained of his cum, letting it fill her mouth. He was leaning on the root, his breathing still labored. She took the opportunity to salvage what she could, letting the spunk in her mouth slide into Zdenka's glass flask and using it to collect the seed that plastered her tits and belly.

This still left the problem of her release. "How long is your refractory period?"

It took a while for him to register her question, but finally he replied, "About ten minutes usually. Maybe more with the wine."

She could wait ten minutes. She waded into the stream and plunged in, using the current and her hands to clean her face, breasts, and belly. Even being submerged in cold running water did little to quiet her throbbing pussy.

When she emerged from the water, he was a little more functional. His pale skin was flushed and his coat slick with sweat, but his breathing was more regular and he looked like he might be able to converse again. The predatory look had gone out of his eyes for now, and he looked rather embarrassed.

"Why did you run when we found you?" she asked nonchalantly, stripping off her tunic and laying it in the sun with her armor. No point in sacrificing comfort to modesty at this point. She scraped off a stray patch of drying semen.

"You must have known we were coming."

"I did," he said, "but I didn't realize your companion was a Shiraka until you were close." His expression hardened. "Where did you find her, here at the far end of the earth? And why bring her if not to kill me?"

"Who, Rossana?" Bianca asked, smoothing her hair. "A tavern in Traietto. And she was willing to work for wine."

At first he just gazed at her in surprise, but after some thought he smiled. "A fair reason," he said, laughing. "I suppose I have a similar arrangement with my goblins. Beer and food, in their case." He watched her with a strange expression. "I figured Sarlo had convinced you I'd committed some outrage. My Ausonian is not so good. I didn't think I'd be able to explain myself."

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding," she said with a nod of acknowledgment and a slight bow. Her grave tone was somewhat undermined by the sexy jiggling of her now free-hanging tits. He felt his penis, which had never fully retracted, stiffen slightly and elongate.

"I had been expecting Sir Alexios," he said absently, resisting the urge to check between his legs for confirmation.

"He was injured in battle with the gnolls," she explained, also a bit distracted by his fresh erection.

"Disgusting creatures," he spat. "I shall sacrifice for his recovery."

She stepped in close and placed a hand suggestively on his flank. His cock immediately extended to its full length and swelled visibly, though not yet fully rigid.

"I thought you said it took ten minutes?" Her clit, which had finally begun cooling off, informed her that certain actions would need to be taken in short order.

"It always has before," he said with a shrug. She suddenly found she now had questions about the composition of Zdenka's lube.

Bestial eyes watched the lovers through dense foliage, garish golden discs pierced by dilated pupils. In place of whites curved jet-black limbal rings, incongruously embedded in delicate, honey-colored lids. Rokhshana stared out with unblinking eagle's eyes, perched silently on a willow bough over the stream. Her face was flat, her cheekbones high, her single-lidded eyes angled inward after the manner of her people. Silken black hair fell in a single long braid below her waist, tied off with an owl feather charm.

She wore only a sleeveless, dark green tunic that complemented her hourglass figure and a form-fitting pair of embroidered sheepskin trousers with the belt undone. Only her undergarments were wet. Her war bow lay propped against the main trunk, long forgotten. One hand gripped a sturdy branch for support while the other worked between her legs, keeping her warm for a clearly impending round two. Even Ilintensely aroused as she was, she kept her breathing closely controlled. Centaurs had excellent hearing, even without the assistance of craft such as hers.

Bianca had ordered her to stay with the palfreys and packhorses, only to approach if she gave a signal for help. Normally, Rokhshana appreciated cataphracts' honor and simplicity, since it made them easy prey for ambushes, traps, and feigned retreats. But in this case it was going to get her killed instead of the enemy. She'd left her armor and kaftan, set her wolf familiar to guard the horses, and stolen after the paladin, picking out a dry, rocky path at the lip of the gorge. It was slow going, keeping dry and hidden, but she'd made it to the hollow with plenty of time to find a good sniping position before Bianca'd started her slow-motion strip show.

All that effort had proved unnecessary, of course. She'd followed the proceedings with dwindling horror and growing arousal. In real life, her sexual behavior had been pretty vanilla for an unchaste young woman. Her hips and bust were perfectly curved in just the way men liked, and her facial features were alluringly exotic, if anything excessively so, to men in western lands. So whenever she'd been horny enough to seek out casual sex, she'd been able to keep herself entertained simply with a variety of beautiful men.

There was another side to her sexuality, however, that she'd always been too proud to display to others. A desire to play at being dominated and sexually humiliated without the substantive reality. A desire that was shared by a wide variety of people, though she unfortunately was unaware of this fact. Expressing it might lead to contempt, rejection, or truthful but malicious rumor-mongering, and so she never did express it.

It did make her vulnerable to the charms of the spectacle that unfolded, however. She forgot about her bow about when they started making out, and she was already enviously rubbing herself off by the time the lucky paladin slut had his fat cock in her face. She assumed Bianca was just going to jerk him off, maybe suck on the head a little. Which was hot enough, in a degrading way. But then, by some sick paladin magic, Bianca had taken that whole, terrifyingly long, grotesquely thick, disgusting beast cock impossibly deep into her mouth in defiance of logic, physics, and common sense. The need to keep quiet forced her to pause her rubbing and self-fingering periodically. But even so, she brought herself to the edge, achieving an embarrassingly intense orgasm as the centaur started visibly unloading in her employer's belly.

Now she was rubbing her hooded clit in featherlight circles as Bianca brushed the centaur's cock with her fingers and made it spring fully to life, hard, rigid, and swollen taut. Rokhshana had brought herself to a high pitch, and in an abstract, conflicted sense she wished she could be the one to take that filthy thing inside her. She slipped her fingers into her slippery cunt and imagined it was his cock, tightening herself longingly around it once, twice, three times before returning to her throbbing clit.

Lady Bianca, meanwhile, had unhooked her hose and lowered her undergarments. She was bent over at the waist, using her hands to support herself on a tangle of roots and large rocks that offered ample opportunities for leverage. She arched her back and presented her naked backside, complete with a slutty perineal piercing. She looked irreproachably lovely from behind, loathe as Rokhshana was to admit it.

The centaur hesitated, and there was some back-and-forth that she couldn't hear from her perch. But Bianca seemed to have the better of it, and the centaur positioned himself over her. She reached back and took hold of him just behind his swollen head, guiding him in. His cock pressed against the wrong hole, and to Rokshana's surprise she pressed back instead of correcting him. Was she really trying to take this monster in her ass? So fucking hot.

His rigid cock bent slightly as they pushed into each other. His head seemed to be on the cusp of overcoming all resistance, but at the last moment it slipped and popped up, and momentum carried it forward. A full two feet of hot dick slid between Bianca's delightfully plump cheeks, coming to rest with a wet thwack only when his massive balls smacked into her dripping pussy. His leathery base was half-buried in her ass, the terrifying shaft extending out over her back, the obscenely swollen head presiding over her back.

Judging by her face, the paladin had enjoyed this process far, far out of proportion to what any reasonable person would have expected. Her eyes were closed, her mouth hanging open, her tongue hanging out in a parody of female sexual pleasure as she ground her ass against his rough sheath. Her enthusiasm was soon rewarded, his cockhead swelling noticeably with each grind of her hips and spilling slippery warm precum on her back.

Rokhshana let go of her steadying branch and slipped the newly-freed hand into her pants with its partner. Balanced precariously on the balls of her feet, she started teasing her sensitive asshole with her off-hand as the right continued its work on her throbbing clit. She watched the lovers reposition for a second attempt, and she pressed the pad of her middle finger against her anal ring in anticipation.

This time Bianca took a firmer role with her lover's cock, guiding it in carefully at an angle to let the corona stretch her tight hole out bit by bit. She slipped a finger into her own asshole, using it like a shoehorn to guide the rest of his thick head inside her. Her eyes widened and Rokhshana could almost hear her curses as the whole fat head pierced her body's futile defenses. The ranger slipped her middle finger inside her own back door, vicariously enjoying the paladin's anal violation.

The centaur stood over Bianca with a bemused half-smile, arms folded, eyes closed, clearly enjoying the feel of her beautiful ass. Pushing herself back and forth off the nearby roots, the paladin gradually fucked herself deeper and deeper onto his broad cock. Rokhshana had gone through phases of unfulfilled interest in anal sex in the past, but this dumb slut was clearly some kind of connoisseur. She wondered if she looked as ridiculous taking hard dick in her pussy as this lady did swallowing horsecock with her ass. She slipped first a second, then a third finger into her own back door, frustrated by the limited achievable depth.