The Hollow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The paladin continued rocking back and forth, impaling herself on the centaur's sexy equine rod. Her knees pulled together each time she pulled back, as if she were trying to suck his dick with her ass. Inspired, Rokhshana experimented with moving her thighs together rhythmically as she finger-fucked herself. It really did intensify the sensation.

At last the centaur's thick preputial ring pierced Bianca's enveloping ass. The ring must have been some kind of trigger for him. Just as when she'd sucked him off, he abandoned his passivity and began fucking her with a will as soon as she swallowed the ring. With progressively building ferocity he filled her welcoming behind, pushing his raging erection deeper and deeper inside her. His cocky smile was replaced by a bestial, predatory expression and he reared up on his hind legs, supporting his forelegs on thick beech roots.

Like a mindless brute he abused her freely surrendered ass. Bianca's face was buried in folded arms, her shining chestnut hair spilling around her shoulders as she gladly received him. Even across the stream, Rokhshana could clearly hear her loud, pleasured moans. She could feel her own orgasm approaching, and she let her fingers fall still inside her ass. Her clit rubbing slowed just enough to keep her at a plateau without letting her fall over the edge.

At last Bianca took the centaur's whole length, sheath and all. His fat cock stretched her bowels to her limit, stimulating her in and out and every which way. His huge, hot, heavy balls punished her dripping pussy with each thrust. Rokhshana watched her cum her brains out, surrendering willingly to alluring beast dick, and rubbed herself right up to the edge.

Bianca's grasping, moaning orgasm was too much for her partner. The centaur bred her like a mare, thrusting balls-deep inside her. His whole, alarming length pulled out and fucked itself all the way back in, pistoning in and out of her poor, abused asshole. Rokhshana rapidly ran her slick fingers in circles over her engorged clitoral nub as her left hand resumed violating her ass.

He plowed into Bianca's sexy ass seven or eight times before hilting deep inside her, his heavy balls pressing against her slit, his hind legs and tail twitching each time he unloaded. Rokhshana closed her eyes, imagining his huge dick inside her, filling her up with hot cum instead of that paladin slut. She brought herself over the edge, silently rocking her hips and rhythmically tightening around her fingers as she came. Bianca's moans only fed her fire, helping her rub out a long, intense orgasm.

When she looked again, the paladin had been reduced to a twitching mess, her thighs and arms quivering as she struggled to support herself. Her jelly limbs betrayed her and she fell down onto the inclined roots. His flared head slipped out with a pop as she fell, releasing pressurized cum to spray out in gooey ropes. His legs and rigid cock continued to twitch as if he were still inside her, fucking thin air and releasing rope after arcing rope of hot semen that clung crisscrossed to her back and hair like spiderwebs.

The centaur slowly calmed down and fell still. His softening cock fell in slow motion until it struck Bianca's back, leaving a milky trail of post-cum as it slowly retracted. His head was bent with chin to chest, his parted lips just visible from the side. Bianca seemed none the worse for her short fall, lazily swaying her hips from side to side as if trying for another round.

Rokhshana's orgasm had finally ended, and she felt a little disgusted with herself, but only a little, as she withdrew her fingers from her ass. With the benefit of post-orgasm clarity, she decided she'd tempted fate long enough. Her employer, who was apparently physically invulnerable, was in no danger. She retightened her belt, retrieved her bow, and slid catlike to the ground. She took a final backward glance at her well-fucked, cum-garlanded companion, then stole away, slowly picking out a dry path back to the horses.

⁂⁂⁂

Next up:

The White Sheep

Bianca negotiates with the centaurs. Rossana and a goblin help.