The Home for Wayward Women

Story Info
Lesbian cavity search, Lesbian Dominance, Lesbian Scat.
4.7k words
4.4
7.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

Jennifer had just finished her first year of college and was home for the summer. She had always been a little wild and out of control. This all came to a end three weeks ago on a Friday night.

Jennifer and a couple of her friends were busted at a party. The cops found a bag weed and a little coke in Jennifer's purse. The judge saw no humor in Jennifer's behavior and sentenced her to forty five days at The Home For Wayward Women. The judge told her and her parents, that she is nineteen years old and should have known better.

The home was located in the country and operated by a all women staff. The judge figured this would be a good opportunity to rehabilitate her before she wrecked her college career.

Jennifer was escorted out to the home by a local sheriff's deputy. The deputy was the only female deputy on sheriff's department roster. She was a a little older than most of the other deputies, and had worked for the department a long time. She knew the routine and what lay in store for Jennifer up on arrival.

The deputys name was Sue, She was a very attractive lady. She was also very attracted to good looking younger women. She enthusiastically enjoyed this part of her job.

On the way to the home she and Jennifer chatted about the situation Jennifer was in. Sue advised her to keep her nose clean, and get back in school this fall. Sue told her in time this will blow over and get forgotten about. Jennifer agreed to keep out of trouble. She told the deputy that she was kind of scared about this. And she didn't know what to expect, or what was going to happen to her?

The deputy told her that she really wasn't supposed to say to much. But she said she would tell her about the procedure of getting checked in.

Sue told her it wasn't that big of deal. That when they got there, that two matron's and herself would take Jennifer into a small room with a desk. That there was a bathroom located through a door a long one wall and nothing else in the room. That when they entered the room the superintendent of the home would be sitting behind the desk waiting on them. The women would make her give up all of her personal belongings. And then they would strip search her and process her into the home.

Jennifer was now looking scared, she was starting to stutter a little when she spoke. She asked Sue what does she do? The deputy told Jen that she just watches the whole process and that she is just there as a witness and only to observe.

Jennifer then asked what they would make her do? Sue told her that she will be made to strip naked, and then they will search her body for contraband. Jennifer asked how do they search my body?

Sue looked at Jen in the mirror as she drove. She told Jen that they will cavity search you. The superintendent will stick a finger in your body cavitys and feel for contraband.

Jennifer in a weak shaky voice asked, "In my pussy?"

"Yes, in your pussy, and in your rectum!!" Sue replied.

Jennifer looked sick as the squad car turned off the highway and into the long driveway. Sue drove slow giving Jen time think about, and process what was going to happen to her in few more minutes.

Sue got out of the squad car and walked around to the right rear door and let Jen out. Jennifer grabbed her one bag of belongings and walked with Sue up the sidewalk. They walked around to a side door and entered and were immediately met by two younger women. Sue greeted them by name and followed them to the intake room.

When they entered the room there was a older woman sitting at the desk waiting on them. She greeted Sue, and introduced herself as the superintendent of the house. Then asked Jennifer her name. Jennifer quietly spoke telling her, her name. The older woman told Jennifer it was nice to meet her and they may as well get started.

Sue and the other two women had stepped back and were standing along the wall, out of the way but where they could witness everything very close.

The superintendent of the house in firm tone of voice told Jennifer to empty her pockets onto the desk and then turn them inside out. Once her pockets were empty she was told to strip completely naked and place her clothes on the desk.

Jennifer slowly started to remove her shirt and then her jeans. She was now standing in her underwear. The older woman looked at Jen and told her not to be shy. To go ahead and remove her bra and panties.

Sue and the other two women looked at each other and slyly smiled knowing what was going to happen to the young woman. They all three knew that the superintendent was a hardcore individual and loved to humiliate new inmates. They had witnessed this procedure many times before.

Jennifer had now removed her remaining clothes and was standing in front of the desk completely naked. She had tried to cover her tits with her hands. Then realized her pussy was exposed and was now trying to cover her tits with one hand, and her little blonde bush with her other hand.

The superintendent found this cute and kind of amusing for a few seconds. Then ordered Jennifer to drop her hands to her sides and just stand there!!! Jennifer immediately did as she was told.

All four of the women were impressed with the young woman's body. The superintendent only could see the front of Jennifer. But was admiring her small tight little tits, and her little patch of blonde pussy hair. The three women standing behind Jennifer were admiring her tight little ass, and how smooth her skin looked.

She was a very pretty young woman. The three women were already thinking about how they were going to enjoy watching the superintendent search her. The superintendent had also been thinking hard on this subject. She had some special plans for this inmates search.

Jennifer stood perfectly still to scared to move. She watched the superintendent closely. As her mind raced and filled with thoughts on what was going to happen to her? What were these women going to do to her? As her mind filled with all of the unknown possibilities. Jennifer felt her stomach tightening and starting to flutter as her nerves were beginning to unravel. She was definitely starting to regret her decisions that she had chosen three weeks ago.

The superintendent looked at Jennifer and noticed that her nipples had tightened up and were erect. She also noticed that she had goosebumps all over her body, her tits, and stomach, and the fronts of her thighs. This made the superintendent wonder if she was cold? Or if the woman was becoming aware of what was going to happen in a few more minutes and was becoming scared?

Sue and the other two women were still standing in their original places against the wall just watching. Sue didn't know about the other two women but she could feel herself starting to become aroused in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Sue loved to watch new inmates get searched. It was so raw and personal to watch as the inmates most private body parts were inspected and probed. Sue usually had to pull the squad car over on the shoulder on her way back to town, and masterbate. She didn't think today would be any different, she could already feel herself leaking a little into her panties.

The superintendent slowly bent over and picked up a cardboard box and then picked up Jennifer's clothes and put them in the box along with her bag of belongings to be searched later and then put into storage.

Once she had her desk cleaned off she opened a drawer in the desk and brought out a couple of pairs of exam gloves. Then slowly and deliberately placed them on desk making sure Jennifer saw them. Thus giving Jennifer time to start comprehending what was awaiting her.

The older woman slowly rose from her chair. Jennifer watched as the woman stood up. The older was a very large woman, not fat but very tall, and muscular, very masculine looking. Jennifer noticed the size of her hands and the length of her fingers they very large as well, long and large in diameter. Jennifer felt her stomach tightening even more as she felt herself becoming more anxious. She was starting to feel helpless and trapped.

The older woman began telling Jennifer it was time for the next step in processing her into the home. That in order to do this she has to be searched for weapons and illegal contraband. Then the older woman asked Jennifer she has anything illegal or any weapons on her person?

Jennifer frantically shook her head no!! The superintendent of the home then told Jennifer that if she doesn't resist, or fuss, it will be better, it will go easier for her. Jennifer stood silent not moving. She felt herself trembling and was afraid she was going to start crying.

The superintendent quietly reached out and picked up a pair of gloves and put them on with a snap. She then told Jennifer to lean towards her. That she was going to start by checking her hair and her scalp. Jennifer leaned over the desk as the superintendent began running her fingers through Jennifer's long blonde hair.

The two matrons and the deputy stood against the wall in their original places, they had not moved or said anything. The two matrons were dressed in their light blue cotton dresses the same as the superintendent. Sue was dressed in her deputy's uniform minus the gun belt. The two matrons watched intently as their superintendent checked the womans hair.

Sue felt herself getting excited knowing what was awaiting Jennifer. She also knew that when this was over with and Jennifer was officially admitted. What also would to happen to Jennifer on her way to the dormitory.

Sue knew that the two matrons would take Jennifer into a supply closet. Where they would properly break her in. Sue was well aware of what went on in here. That before today was over with Jennifer would know what another woman's pussy and asshole tasted like.

Sue could almost envision what the two matrons would look like with their blue dresses raised up and their white cotton panties down around their ankles. As poor little Jennifer was forced kneel on the floor and lick their twats and tongue their assholes. And how Jennifer would plead and beg to not have to do it. And how she would gag at the stink and the taste of the matrons assholes. Sue could feel herself getting wet as she thought about this happening to Jennifer.

The superintendents voice broke Sue's train of thoughts and brought her back to reality. The older woman was telling Jennifer she was to turn and face her. It was time to check her mouth and ears.

Sue watched as Jennifer turned and faced the superintendent. There was a big size difference in the two. Jennifer looked small and fragile compared to the older woman. Jennifer was told to open her mouth and stick her tongue out, then told to reach up and take a hold of her nostrils so the superintendent could see into her nose. Jennifer was starting to feel humiliated by all of this. Next she was told to turn around and face the desk.

Jennifer so far had done everything she was told to do without saying a word. She watched now as the superintendent opened a drawer in the desk and brought out a jar of Vaseline. Jennifer had no idea what the Vaseline was for, not yet. But she could feel her stomach rumbling, and fluttering. She was beginning to feel like she needed to go to the bathroom. She was scared and it was taking it's toll on her stomach. She felt like she was needing to poop.

The superintendent once again informed Jennifer it would be better if she doesn't fuss or resist her!! The superintendent then motioned for the two matrons to step up to the desk. The two women walked around to the rear of the desk and faced Jennifer. Jennifer didn't understand why they were there. Only the three other women knew it was to hold Jennifer down.

The superintendent in a very firm and no nonsense tone of voice told Jennifer to spread her legs shoulder width apart and bend over the desk. To lay her chest flat on the desk. Then asked if she understood? Jennifer tried to answer but all she could do was nod her head. As she leaned forward, she started sobbing. She knew now what the Vaseline was for.

As the tears rolled down her face she felt the cold wood of the desk against her erect nipples. She felt the the hands of the two matrons grabbing ahold of her shoulders and forcing her down tight against the desk.

Sue's purpose was to purely observe and serve as a witness. Sue watched as Jennifer was bent over and held down.

Sue had witnessed this happen to other women probably close to a hundred times in her career. But she never really had gotten used to it. Part of her was extremely turned on, she could feel herself leaking into her underwear.

But there was a part of her that felt bad for Jennifer. She knew from witnessing this before, what will happen, and what can possibly happen. She has seen women vomit, and some women urinate, she has seen a couple of women lose control of their bowels and defecate all over the floor.

From where Sue was standing she could see Jennifer backside. Jennifer was bent over and spread wide open for the world to see. Sue could see the lips of her pussy and the blonde hairs that sparsely covered her swollen outer lips. She could see the pink slit that laid exposed between them, how it glistened from the dampness of the girls fluids. This surprised Sue when she saw the wetness. She did not think that Jennifer would be wet, not the way that she was crying and carrying on.

Sue also could see her little pink puckered asshole. And the way the girl had it clenched tight, anticipating that she was going to get it penetrated at some point in time. This is really what turned Sue on, was seeing her asshole and knowing that she was going to buck, and squirm when the superintendent violated it with her fingers. This was Sue's favorite part of the cavity search was watching the inmates get their rectums fingered and probed.

The superintendent had reached out and picked up the Vaseline, Jennifer was sobbing harder and whimpering, "Please don't, please don't!!! "

The superintendent didn't respond, she didn't answer. She just opened the jar and lubricated her fingers. She knelt down behind Jennifer taking the palms of her hands and spreading Jennifer's pussy and her butt cheeks at the same time. She leaned forward bringing her face close to Jennifer's ass. She inhaled deeply breathing in Jennifer's scent. She could smell the musty smell of the girls pussy, as well as the faint smell of shit from the girls asshole. She continued to breath in the aroma. The older woman could feel her own pussy twitching as she took in the aroma of pussy and asshole as the scents mixed together.

Jennifer could feel the warm breath of the superintendent on her ass and pussy. She knew the woman was very close to her. She could hear the woman inhaling and knew she was breathing in her scent. This confused Jennifer even more, she couldn't understand why someone would want to smell her down there.

The way Jennifer was bent over her head was directly between the two matron's. Her face was only inches from both of matrons crotches. Jennifer could smell the musty smell of the women. At first it didn't register in her mind. But after a couple of minutes Jennifer connected the smell. It smelled like her own pussy, the same way her fingers smelled after she masterbates. Her mind started swirling as she thought about these women getting turned on and becoming wet from watching her get stripped naked. And now she was going to be cavity searched. All she could think of is, My God!!! what's wrong with these people!!!

With everything that was happening to her. Jennifer was unaware that her own pussy was starting to become swollen and moist.

Jennifer was aware that the superintendent had her ass cheeks spread wide open, and that her asshole and pussy was fully exposed. She could feel the the older woman's fingers rubbing her pussy lips pulling them apart. She knew that the superintendent was looking at her open hole.

Jennifer had managed to calm herself down and had stopped crying. She was now just whimpering and sniffling. She was still very scared. Jennifer's whimpers were slowly coming to a end. She was almost completely quiet.

The older woman was intentionally

giving Jennifer time accept her fate. To realize that she was going to be cavity searched. And there was nothing she could do to stop it from happening. She also knew that Jennifer was starting to enjoy the feeling of having her little pussy rubbed. The superintendent was now rubbing her fingers in the folds of the girls lips, running her fingers over her hole.

The two matrons had loosened their grip on Jennifer's shoulders. They still had ahold of her but had slacked off a little bit. They were waiting for the superintendent to let them know when to restrain the inmate.

Sue stood against the wall patiently waiting, watching the older woman work her fingers back and forth in between the young girls lips. Sue was content on watching. She was enjoying the feeling between her own legs. Sue noticed the superintendent look up at the two matrons and saw their arms flex as they tightened their grip on Jennifer's shoulders.

Sue saw Jennifer's body stiffen, at the same time she heard a load UHHHG!!! escape the girls throat. Sue knew that the superintendent had just penetrated Jennifer's pussy with her large fingers. Sue watched as Jennifer struggled and squirmed trying to get herself away from the invading fingers.

The superintendent worked her fingers in and around the the inmates pussy feeling for contraband. The young inmate struggled, and twisted her body as the fingers filled her pussy. She was whimpering and groaning as she felt the fingers pushing on her cervix. The superintendent watched as the girls pussy trickeled urine onto her hand. The two matrons were holding the inmate down tight against the desk.

The superintendent slowly started removing her fingers from Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer feeling the pressure inside of her pussy subsideding thought it was over. The superintendent slowly slipped her fingers out of the inmates pussy and rubbed them back across her preinum, letting them rest against the girls asshole. Without saying anything the older woman slowly and mercilessly pushed her two large fingers into Jennifer's rectum.

Jennifer feeling her sphincter being stretched open squeeled a high pitched loud squeel. As her legs stiffened and her back arched. Jennifer's eyes grew wide as she felt the fingers stretching and filling her ass. She was overwhelmed by the urge to shit. She was grunting, and it sounded like she was hyperventilating as her breathing had become very erratic. The two matrons were struggling to hold her still.

Sue watched as though she was in a trance. She was afraid she was going to wet herself. As her own pussy was throbbing. She unconsciously gasp out loud when she saw and heard Jennifer stiffen and squeel.

The superintendent was slowly and deliberately working her fingers in and out of Jennifer's asshole. The superintendent was forcing her fingers up to poor girl's asshole as deep as she could. The older woman could feel her fingers pushing through the thick, warm contents inside Jennifer's rectum. The superintendent knew that Jennifer hadn't had a bowel movement for at least a couple days. She was literally full of shit.

Jennifer continued to struggle, she was trying desperately to not to shit herself. She could hear herself grunting as she was trying to speak. She just wanted it to stop. She felt full, she hadn't been able to go to the bathroom for a few days. It was her nerves, she just couldn't go. But now with the older woman's large fingers filling her ass she was afraid she was going to go right now. She was frantically shaking her head no. As the superintendent relentlessly continued to work her fingers in and out of her asshole.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers
12