The Home for Wayward Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The superintendent watched her fingers as she pumped them in and out of the girl's asshole. Each time the older woman jammed her fingers back up Jennifer's rectum. Jennifer would uncontrollably grunt and tighten her asshole clenching the superintendents fingers. At the same time her knees would buckle. She was unintentionally forcing the superintendent's fingers deeper into her ass.

The superintendent was watching her fingers as she searched Jennifer's asshole. The girl's hole was starting to become very dirty with a mixture of Vaseline and shit. She was literally fingering the shit out of her.

The two matrons were starting to notice the stench of the girl's shit. The two of them were looking at each other and wrinkling their noses and grimacing their faces. They were beginning to wonder how much longer this would go on. The two matrons had been working here a long time. They had witnessed and assisted in a more than a few cavity searches. They both knew that the girl couldn't take much more. Her asshole had been getting worked over hard for a while now. They didn't think she could take much more before she lost control of her bowels.

Jennifer could feel her asshole was loosing up. She could feel that she was no longer clenching her hole when the superintendent's fingers would violently stab her opening. She could still hear herself grunt and groan, but the pain wasn't nearly as bad as it was in the beginning.

Jennifer had told herself that she was just going to take it. And what ever happens, happens. She had figured out that it helps when she pushes out with her muscles. Like when she is trying to take a dump. She still felt the urge of needing to shit but she didn't care anymore. She knew that it didn't matter, that nobody cares about what happens to her. She could feel the older woman pulling her fingers back out of her asshole.

Jennifer knew that momentarily the older woman would be savagely shoving them back up her rectum. Twisting and turning them inside of her. Jennifer pushed using her muscles to open herself. She was bearing down hard in anticipation. When she pushed she heard a loud wet fart escape her asshole, it made wet plopping noises. She heard the superintendent groan in disgust.

Sue secretly smiled to herself, she knew by the sounds. That Jennifer had just shit herself. She also figured the superintendent had gotten her hand shit on, and that she had it coming for being so rough on the girl. Sue was also becoming self conscious and stating to worry that the crotch of her pants becoming visibly damp.

The superintendent deliberately shoved her shit covered fingers back up Jennifer's asshole, twisting and turning them inside of her. Jennifer grunted and uncontrollably humped her ass back onto the older woman's fingers.

The superintendent knew it was time to stop this before Jennifer lost complete control of her bowels. She slowly and methodically withdrew her fingers from the girls ass. She slowly stood up and nodded her head at the two matrons signaling them to let Jennifer lose.

The two matrons let go of Jennifer's shoulders and stepped away from the desk. They were both looking at the shit covered fingers on the superintendents exam glove. Both of the matrons could feel that their panties were soaked. They knew this was almost done. And then they would take Jennifer to the supply closet. Where they would get some relief from the aching in their pussys.

Jennifer felt the two women let go of her but she was still to scared to move. She stayed bent over giving Sue a perfect view of her shit smeared asshole.

Sue knew this wasn't completely done yet. She knew Jennifer would be led to the bathroom and observed while she emptied her bladder and her bowels. Then she would be made to shower then it would be officially done.

The superintendent casually walked around the desk and purposely stood in front of Jennifer. Giving the girl a close up view of her shit smeared on the exam glove. Close enough that Jennifer could smell her own shit. The girl winced at the smell of her own shit. Jennifer watched as the older lady pulled the dirty gloves off, slowly dropping them in the trash can.

She was unaware of what was next. She saw the superintendent nod her head at the matrons. One of them stepped up and took Jennifer by the arm leading her to the closed door on the other side of the room. The other matron walked ahead and opened the door before Jennifer got there. Jennifer could see the small room had a sink a toilet and a shower.

The matron holding Jennifer's arm walked her to the door then told her to sit down. Jennifer looked surprised and confused? The matron told her they needed to witness her empty her bladder and her bowels. If she can't move her bowels, then she will give her a enema. Jennifer gasped loudly and dropped her head in her hands.

Sue walked over and in a soothing voice said, "Jennifer, you don't want them to give you a enema!!"

Jennifer didn't say anything just looked up at Sue. Her eyes were blood shot, and her face streaked dried tears. She simply just nodded her head and grunted. She was trying desperately to push her shit out.

All the women were standing around the door watching. They all heard the groan and then the PPPFFFTTT, then another low gutteral groan as the room filled with a disgusting, sickening stink. Jennifer sat with her head in her hands hiding her face. She was grunting as the women heard the crackling sounds of the girls shit being expelled into the toilet. Jennifer continued to groan and grunt, it had been at least two days since she shit last.

Jennifer could feel her asshole expanding letting her shit spill into the toilet. She heard herself moaning. This is best she had felt for a few days. When she was done she looked up at the women watching her.

One of the matrons told her to stand up and step aside. But don't flush the toilet. Once Jennifer was standing she stepped aside. Sue stepped into the bathroom and looked in the toilet. She couldn't believe what she saw laying in the toilet bowl. Jennifer's shit looked like a big brown snake, it laid perfectly coiled in the bowl with it's pointed brown head sticking straight up above the water. The turd must must have been at least two feet long.

Sue looked at Jennifer and smiled she winked at the girl to let her know she had done a good job, and had handled this ordeal very well. Sue walked back to the desk where the superintendent was waiting. Sue could hear the matrons telling Jennifer she could wipe herself and get into the shower.

The superintendent looked at Sue and smiled. She asked Sue if she was in a hurry to get going? Sue shook her head no. The superintendent then told Sue why don't you follow me to my office and we can take care of things. Sue smiled and nodded her head. Sue was more than ready to get things taken care of.

12