The Home for Wayward Women Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's Initiation, Into Lesbian Submission.
6.1k words
4.33
6.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

Sue had left with the superintendent to go take care of somethings in the superintendents office. The two matrons were to get Jennifer showered, and then finish getting her admitted. The two matrons found Jennifer what she needed, a towel, a wash cloth, and a small bottle of soap.

Both of the matrons told Jennifer that she could get herself cleaned up. That she had been through a lot already, this morning. The oldest one pointed at Jennifer's butt and asked how she was doing? Jennifer red faced, and embarrassed. Told her, that she felt like she was a mess, and she knows that she smells bad. The older matron nodded head in agreement, and told Jennifer, that they both understand what she has been through.

The younger matron spoke up and told Jennifer, that they both, had witnessed, and assisted in a lot of cavity searches. That this is what they do. So she shouldn't feel embarrassed, or uncomfortable about what had happened. That the two of them have seen worse.

Jennifer angrily spoke up and said, only that you watched that lady shove her fingers up my pussy and then up my asshole!! And then you made me take a shit while you watched me!!!

Then the younger matron walked over to Jennifer and put her arms on her shoulders, and then hugged her tight. She then told Jennifer that they were only doing there job. And when she is ready she could get in the shower.

The older matron introduced herself, telling Jennifer that her name was Steph, Steph was about forty five years old. The younger matron told Jennifer that her name was Laura, Laura was a little younger maybe late thirties. Jennifer didn't say anything just nodded her head, quietly recognizing the both of them.

Steph told Jennifer she was going to go get her a uniform, and she would be back. That Luara would stay with her. Laura was quiet for the most part, Laura occasionally would ask how she was doing? Laura told Jennifer to take her time. That she understood, that it had been a rough morning. Jennifer quietly stepped into the shower.

Jennifer stood under the hot water letting it run over her head and down her body. She felt dirty, everybody staring at her, and watching as the superintendent stuck her fingers in her pussy and then up her asshole. Then she had pooped herself a little bit. And then to make it worse she had to sit on the toilet and let them watch her take a shit!! Jennifer felt totally violated, humiliated, and filthy.

Jennifer watched the water as it ran down the insides of her legs, and pooled on the shower floor. She noticed how the water was brown, and realized it was brown, because of the shit, it was washing off of her ass.

She took the soap, and the wash cloth scrubbing her hair, and then her body. She took the wash cloth and rubbed the soap between her legs, and her ass cheeks. She winced when she rubbed the wash cloth over her asshole, it was sore, and felt raw. She closed her eyes remembering how roughly the older woman had fingered her ass during the cavity search. How it hurt, and how it had made her squirm, trying to get away from the woman's fingers.

Luara was letting Jennifer take her time, she was trying to be kind to her. She wanted Jennifer to relax and calm down. She was going to try and be nice to the girl. Even though she had plans for Jennifer, that Jennifer wasn't probably going to like or readily accept. She still wanted Jennifer to like her, she knew Jennifer would eventually come around and adjust to her new environment.

Laura knew that the first time would be hard on the girl. Especially with Jennifer being so naive. That she wasn't going to like it, she would cry and fuss, and possibly resist, but she would do it. Her and Steph had broken in more than a few of the new girls in here. Most of them didn't like it, but they all did it.

Laura was starting to make some conversation with Jennifer asking if she had a boyfriend or even a girlfriend? Jennifer told her no she didn't have a boyfriend, and no!!! She didn't have a girlfriend!!! She wasn't a lesbian!!!

Laura smiled at hearing this then said, Jennifer, "You never know, some girls are into that sorta thing".

Steph stepped into the bathroom, and told Jennifer she was back with her uniform, and she had a pair of shoes for her. Laura looked up at Steph and grinned, nodding her head yes. Steph knew that they would be stopping by the supply closet on their way to the dormitory.

Jennifer was finishing with her shower, she was starting to feel a little better. She took her hand and scrubbed between her legs, she was surprised by how good it felt. She thought if she were alone how good it would feel too make herself cum. That it would help her to relax, and get rid of her stress.

She let her fingers wonder back between her butt cheeks, using her fingers to check and see if she still smelled, she sniffed her fingers, checking to see if she smelled clean? She could still smell the stink of shit on her fingers, but they mostly smelled of soap. She was starting to think that she was maybe going to be okay. Laura and Steph seemed like they were nice enough women. They were helpful and kind to her.

When Jennifer was done showering she asked if she could get out and dry off? Step told her sure and handed her the towel. Both Luara and Steph watched as the girl toweled herself dry. They were looking at Jennifer's tight young body and admiring how firm and tone her little tits and her ass looked. Jennifer was a very pretty young woman. Both of the matrons were getting very turned on watching her rub the towel all over herself.

Steph offered to help Jennifer dry her hair and her back. Jennifer accepted the offer.

It felt awkward having another woman touching her while she was naked.

Jennifer was very innocent when it came to sex She had masterbated and played with herself. But she had only been with one guy, and never with another woman. And now with everything that had happened this morning, getting stripped naked, and cavity searched in front of everyone.

And now she was completely naked again. And these two women had seen everything, ever part of her, they had even watched her shit!!! And now Steph was drying her hair and her back, Steph was even drying her butt, and the backs of her legs. Jennifer was starting to feel nervous, even a little excited. She didn't understand why she was starting to feel this way. She was almost afraid she might be starting to like it. It felt good to have Steph touching her, it was making her feel good a little close to Steph.

Steph and Laura were talking about the home, and how there were only women here. Laura asked Jennifer if she thought she would ever be living in home with all women? Jennifer said, honestly she had never thought about it. Steph looked at Jennifer, and told her sometimes it has its advantages. Jennifer looked confused and asked how? Steph told her sometimes only another woman knows how to make you feel better. Jennifer didn't say anything, she just let Steph dry her backside, Jennifer liked the way Steph was making her feel.

Laura spoke up and asked Jennifer how she was feeling? Jennifer said she was feeling a little better. Laura looked Jennifer in the eyes and said she felt bad for her. That the superintendent had been very rough on her. That they were worried the superintendent was going to hurt her.

Jennifer looked up, and told them both she did hurt me!! she hurt me bad!! Laura asked Jennifer if she hurt her pussy? Jennifer bashfully nodded her head yes. Laura then asked, did she hurt bottom? Jennifer again bashfully nodded her head yes.

Steph spoke up and asked you mean she hurt your bottom hole? Jennifer again bashfully nodded her head yes. Steph asked her if she thought she wanted her or Laura to look at it, to make sure she was ok? Jennifer shyly shrugged her shoulders. Steph told her to go ahead and bend over and grab a hold of the sink she would have a look and see if she was alright.

Jennifer bent over and grabbed the sink. Steph leaned over and spread Jennifer's cheeks. Steph and Laura both looked at Jennifer's tight little asshole, and the way it was all puckered up. Both women could feel their pussys tingling. Steph told Jennifer that her little hole looks ok. It will probably be sore for a day or two. The superintendent was very rough with you.

Steph handed Jennifer her uniform which was nothing more than a gray cotton dress, it looked like the ones that the matrons had on, except it was gray and theirs were blue. Steph didn't bother to give Jennifer her underwear. Steph figured it would be coming off in few more minutes anyway why bother.

Laura told Jennifer that they were going to get the rest of her things and then they would take her to the dormitory. Steph walked in front, while Jennifer followed her. Laura walked behind the two of them. When they got to the supply closet Steph unlocked the door and they stepped inside. Steph turned the lights on and then turned around and stood in front of Jennifer.

Steph talking in a no nonsense tone of voice, told Jennifer, "You know Jennifer, now it's time for you to learn!!!"

Jennifer was completely clueless about what Steph was saying. She looked at Steph and then at Laura with a blank expression on her face.

Laura stepped up behind Jennifer, and whispered in her ear, "Get on your knees, Jennifer!!!"

Jennifer didn't understand what was going to happen to her. She began to get scared and started to whine, "Please don't do anything to me, please don't hurt me, don't do anything to me!!!"

"Get on your knees, right now!!!" Laura whispered again.

Steph had reached out and put her hands on Jennifer's shoulders, "You heard her, kneel, you are going to learn!!!" Steph replied louder.

Jennifer was starting to cry and beg, "No,No, No!!!!"

Laura who was still standing behind Jennifer. Had leaned her head close to Jennifer's neck and was breathing heavy on the girl's neck and ear, she had grabbed a hold of Jennifer's ass and was roughly massaging her cheeks.

Jennifer was squirming her ass around trying to get away from Laura's hands. But she had where to go, or room to get away. She knew she was defeated, but she was not going to give in easily. She was now twisting and turning her neck and head, as well as squirming her ass around.

Steph placed both of her hands on Jennifer's face and held her head still, she leaned her face in close to the girl's face and said, "Yes, you are going to learn!!!"

Jennifer quietly began to sob as she lowered herself to her knees. She looked up at Steph, with tears in her eyes and stared helplessly at her.

Steph reached under her dress and took her panties off, then slowly pulled her dress over her head. Steph was standing bare naked only a few inches from Jennifer's face, Jennifer could smell the musty scent of the woman's pussy. Jennifer knew she was wet, Jennifer knew she was going to make her, please her.

Laura stepped around behind Steph and kissed her neck. Steph groaned as she reached out for Jennifer's hair. Steph took a handful of the girls hair and pulled her face in close to her pussy.

Jennifer was in a panic, she had never seen another womans pussy before. She felt sick, she didn't know what to do. The smell was strong and thick. Jennifer froze, she couldn't move.

Steph reached down, and placed both of her hands on Jennifer's head, then forced her face between her legs. Steph listened as Jennifer retched and gagged on her musty scent of her pussy. Steph was telling her to lick it, "I'll let you breathe, Jennifer, all you have to do is lick it!!!"

Jennifer struggled and squirmed trying to get away from Steph. But Steph had a tight grip on her head, and kept her face buried between her legs. Jennifer couldn't breathe. She had no choice but to open her mouth in an attempt to breathe. When she opened her mouth Steph's pussy lips were automatically forced into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer's tongue unintentionally slipped between Steph's lips and rubbed over her erect clitoris.

Jennifer had just tasted her first woman. She was horrified at what she had just done. She was stunned, she gasp and tried to spit the taste off her tongue. She felt like she was going to get sick!!!

When Steph felt Jennifer try pull away she automatically tightened the grip on Jennifer's head and forced her face tight against her mound. Jennifer once again couldn't breathe. She had no choice but to open her mouth. And again Steph's lips were forced into Jennifer's mouth, and her tongue slipped between Steph's lips rubbing over her clit.

Laura was hugging Steph and nuzzling her neck. Laura was enjoying watching Steph. And listening to Jennifer retch and gag, and gasp for air. Laura knew Jennifer would settle down eat her friend. It was just a matter of time. Laura had began to massage Steph's tits,

Steph was starting to moan, she could feel herself getting wetter. Jennifer's tongue felt good when it slid over her clit. If only Jennifer would just give in and eat her. Steph knew she would cum fast.

Steph was coaxing Jennifer telling her, "Come on, please eat me". "Please Jennifer, make me cum!!!"

Jennifer could hear Steph, but she just couldn't get over the idea of eating another woman.

Steph was pleading with her. Steph could feel Jennifer moving her tongue back into her slit, tasting her. Sampling her, trying to get used to the idea. Realizing that it is not that bad. Steph was self lubricating now, and knew it wouldn't be long until she orgasmed.

Jennifer could feel the thick clear liquid running over her tongue, and down the back of her throat, she could even taste it through her nose. The smell and the taste were intriguing to Jennifer. She thought that it was just like tasting herself, but this was another woman, she cautiously moved her tongue around between Steph's lips, trying to get used to the taste.

Jennifer was realizing that she was going to have to do it. She was even noticing that she was starting to feel herself becoming a little excited, and even emotional. This was starting to mess with Jennifer's mind. Her mind was becoming filled with thoughts, and desires, she was starting to feel affection. She was starting to want to please Steph. Jennifer was starting to get scared, she was terrifying herself. She didn't know what was happening to her.

Jennifer felt herself reaching out and touching Steph's thighs, rubbing them reaching around and rubbing the backs of Steph's thighs, reaching up and touching the woman's ass cheeks squeezing them. Jennifer's mind swirled with the thoughts of My God!! what am I doing? But it felt good to touch Steph.

Laura was quietly coaxing Jennifer, telling her, "Your a good girl, Jennifer, you are making Steph feel good, don't stop!!"

Jennifer heard Laura, and this made her feel good. It made her want to please Laura as well.

Jennifer was trying harder with her tongue. She could hear Steph moaning, and could feel her thighs tense when she would move her tongue into her hole.

Steph was breathing hard, Jennifer could hear the woman telling her she was almost there, "I'm going to cum, Jennifer your making me cum!!!"

Jennifer squeezed Steph's ass cheeks pulling them apart, in a attempt to pull Steph closer to her. This sent Steph over to the edge. She was starting to ride the wave of her orgasm. She was babbling as she humped Jennifer's face forcing the girls tonge back and forth over her clitoris.

Laura held Steph tight hugging her as she cum. Laura whispered in Steph's ear, telling her, "Let go, let It happen, cum for Jennifer!!!"

Steph groaned as she felt her pussy spasming, she could feel herself leaking her fluid into Jennifer's mouth. She could hear Jennifer cough as she choked on her fluid. It was a long drawn out orgasm, it was a good strong orgasm. Steph relishing the aftermath of her orgasm was over come with affection for Jennifer.

When Steph had regained some of her composer. she knelt down in Front of Jennifer, and gently kissed her on top of her head. Steph reached out and placed her hands on Jennifer's shoulders and gently helped her to her feet. She then leaned her head into Jennifer, passionately kissing Jennifer on her mouth. Twisting her tongue around Jennifer's tongue, tasting herself on the girls tongue.

Laura watched as the two kissed. Laura knew that it was their time together. And she was not going to interfere with what they were feeling for each other.

When Steph had pulled her mouth away and stepped back she looked at Jennifer with a warm caring look of kindness.

Jennifer stood staring at the two women with a faraway look, she was in trance, in a daze, she was in disbelief of what she had just done. Both of the older women gently spoke to her trying to bring her back to reality. But not wanting to upset her. Jennifer shook her head and quietly asked if she did okay?

Steph stepped up to Jennifer and hugged her and said, "You did wonderful, Jennifer, it was very nice thank you!!"

Laura gently took a hold of Jennifer's hand and warmly asked, "Will you do me? Jennifer, please!"

Jennifer bashfully nodded her head yes, as she lowered her eyes She was to embarrassed to look Laura in her eyes.

Laura kept Jennifer's hand in her own and gently pulled Jennifer along following her to the back of the large supply closet. Steph slowly walked behind the two of them following along. As they made their way to the back of the room.

Laura walked over in front of a old desk leading Jennifer alongside. Laura stepped in front of the old desk, letting go of Jennifer's hand. She didn't say anything, she pulled her dress up over her head, and dropped it on the desk. Then dropped her panties down around her ankles, and stepped out of them. She then spread her legs and bent over the desk presenting her ass to Jennifer.

Steph walked up behind Jennifer, and gently placed her hands on the girls shoulders. Then soothingly asked Jennifer to kneel. Jennifer gave Steph a confused look. Steph repeated herself, quietly telling her to go ahead and kneel. Then she whispered in Jennifer's ear, "She wants you to eat her ass, Jennifer!"

Jennifer looked at Steph with scared panicked expression on her face. Steph soothingly told her it will be alright. Steph had gently began applying a little pressure on Jennifer's shoulders coaxing her down. Jennifer slowly started to bend her knees, lowering herself to the floor. Steph simultaneously lowered herself kneeling right alongside of her.

Jennifer stared at Laura's ass cheeks to frightened to move. All she could do was think about what she had just done to Steph, how she had eaten her pussy. That she would never have done that, but they made her!!! And now they want her to eat another woman's ass!!! All Jennifer could think of was how gross, this is where her shit comes out!!!

Steph was soothingly coaxing the girl, telling her to just kiss her cheek, it'll be okay. Jenifer cautiously leaned forward and gave Laura's check a quick peck. Laura feeling the girl's lips touching sighed. Hearing Laura sigh made Jennifer feel a little better about having to do this, it inspired her a little. She gave the other cheek a peck, Laura sighed again. Steph leaned her head close to Jennifer and told her to touch Laura's ass.

Laura knew that making Jennifer to do this this, was going to be a very hard thing for the girl accept. That eating someone's asshole was very personal. And Jennifer had never been with another woman, until a few minutes ago. And now she going to have to eat someone's asshole. This was going to take some time, and patience Or the girl would freak, the fuck out!!!

Laura asked in a needy tone of voice if Jennifer could just rub her ass? Jennifer hesitantly reached out and placed her hands on Laura's cheeks, and then began to ever so lightly move her hands rubbing, feeling Laura's skin. Laura groaned telling Jennifer how good it felt.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers
12