The Home for Wayward Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph was whispering in Jennifer's ear, telling her that Laura needs you to rub her harder. She needs you to spread her cheeks, and look at her. Steph was whispering loud enough for Laura to hear her.

Laura heard Steph, and asked Jennifer to spread her butt. That she likes it when she gets her butt spread open. It makes her feel embarrassed, and humiliated to have someone look at her butthole, it makes her feel submissive when someone else spreads her ass open, and looks at her most private hole.

Jennifer was listening to Laura, and to Steph, she wanted to please Laura. The same way she had pleased Steph. Jennifer stopped rubbing Laura's cheeks, she let the palms of her hands rest on Laura's ass. Then she pulled her hands outward spreading Laura's cheeks open wide, exposing her asshole and pussy.

Jennifer gasp when she saw Laura's little brown wrinkled hole. Jennifer had never seen a asshole before. Not anyone's!! only her own a few times in the mirror. She had never seen another woman before today. Now she was only inches from another woman's asshole. She was so close could see the tiny hairs that surrounded Laura's asshole. She was so close she could smell the musty smell of Laura's pussy. Jennifer was in a daze, she didn't move, just stared at Laura's asshole and pussy.

Steph smiled, and asked Jennifer if she was okay? Jennifer turned her head to look at Steph. She looked directly at the woman with a blank expressionless stare. Steph spoke a little louder, Jennifer jerked her head and blinked her eyes as if she had just woke up. Steph had startled Jennifer out of her trance. Steph told Jennifer to smell Laura's asshole. Jennifer looked at Steph like she must be crazy!! Jennifer frantically shook her head no!!!

Steph calmly told Jennifer to do it! Jennifer reluctantly leaned into Laura's ass crack and inhaled. Jennifer quickly pulled her head away, her nose was wrinkled up, and her face grimaced. Steph smiled at Jennifer, and then asked what does she smell like? Jennifer was afraid to speak out loud, she didn't want to hurt Laura's feelings. She mouthed the words, her ass smells like poop!!! Steph nodded her head in recognition.

Laura was remaining quiet, she was giving Jennifer time. She was letting Steph work Jennifer up to this.

Steph looked at Jennifer and said, "Go ahead Jennifer, taste her!!"

Jennifer looked at Steph like she was going to cry saying, "No Steph, please don't make me do this, I'll do her pussy, not this!!!"

Steph shook her head no, then nodded her head towards Laura's ass.

Jennifer looked at Steph with pleading eyes. But Steph wasn't going to give in. She just nodded her head towards Laura's ass.

Jennifer leaned forward and stuck her face between Laura's ass cheeks. She gagged at the smell and pulled back. And then tried again. Jennifer had tears in her eyes, but she tried again. Finally she very cautiously she stuck her tongue out, and tasted Laura's asshole. Jennifer flinched at the first taste of Laura's asshole. She began retching, and gagged, as she gasped for air. She pulled her face away and looked at Steph.

Laura moaned as she felt the warm wet tongue touching her asshole. Laura was ready, she wanted to feel that young slimy tongue slithering it's way up her asshole, stuffing her rectum. The sounds of Jennifer retching and gagging on her stinky ass was turning Laura on, she was ready to cum!!!

Jennifer looked at Steph with a surprised, disgusted look. The taste on Jennifer's tongue was like nothing she had ever tasted before. Unlike Steph's pussy, Laura's asshole was dry. Steph's pussy was slimy, and wet, it tasted kinda of salty. Laura's asshole was dry, and the taste was tart, and bitter, her hole was dry, and gritty. And her asshole smelled like shit!!! Not musty like Steph's pussy, Jennifer wasn't sure she was going to like this as much as eating Steph.

Jennifer turned her head back towards Laura and leaned forward but before burying her face between Laura's cheeks. Jennifer raised her head and said, "I will try Laura, honestly, I will try to make you happy!!"

Laura turned her head and looked down at Jennifer saying, "I know you will baby, your a good girl, I know you will try, Jennifer!!"

Jennifer brought her face close to Laura's ass and sniffed, the smell wasn't as strong on the outside of her cheeks, but when Jennifer spread her ass open the smell on her asshole was strong and pungent. Laura's asshole smelled like shit!!. Jennifer slowly spread the woman's cheeks as she leaned her face in between them her nose was touching Laura's butthole. Jennifer inhaled breathing in the pungent stink of Laura's asshole.

Laura moaned, the idea of Jennifer smelling her ass was turning her on. She knew she smelled, she had taken a shit fifteen minutes after she got to work. Laura knew her ass was smelly, she knew her hole was dirty as well, she had wiped with toilet paper but that was all. She hadn't washed herself.

Steph was encouraging Jennifer telling her she was doing good, and that it will get easier. She needs to just do it, stick her tongue up Laura's hole and get it over with. Steph was gently rubbing Jennifer's back through her uniform, Steph was letting her hand drop down and momentarily caressing Jennifer's ass. Jennifer was so involved with Laura that she didn't feel Steph rubbing her ass.

Jennifer was flicking her tongue over Laura's asshole, tasting it, she was getting used to the taste it wasn't nearly as bad as it was at first. Jennifer was growing curious. She suddenly forced her tongue up Laura's asshole, pushing it up as far as she could. The taste was strong and disgusting, it was thick, and was on her tongue, and in the back of her throat she could taste as well as smell it.

She pulled her tongue back out of Laura's asshole, but the bitter taste was still on her tongue, as well as in her nose. Jennifer was shocked by the thought she had just stuck her tongue up Laura's asshole, and now she had Laura's shit on in her tongue!!!

Laura moaned and her knees buckled when she felt the girls tongue slithering up her ass. Jennifer's tongue felt like a small snake crawling inside of her ass. She unconsciously reached between her legs and started fingering her pussy.

Jennifer saw this and was overtaken by a desire of wanting to please Laura. She spread Laura's cheeks and buried her face in between the open globes. Then plunged her tongue back up the woman's ass. This time pumping her tongue in and out. Jennifer didn't know what she was doing. But she knew Laura was liking it by the way she was grunting, and moaning. She had forgotten about the awful taste of Laura asshole.

Steph was massaging Jennifer's ass, she had reached down, and under her uniform, she was rubbing her bare ass cheeks, Jennifer was so into Laura. She hadn't acted as though she had noticed. When she came out for air, she looked Steph in the eyes and smiled. Then dived back in between Laura's cheeks, and began tongue fucking her up the ass again.

Laura was moaning and flexing her asshole on Jennifer's tongue, everytime Jennifer plunged her tongue into Laura's asshole, she would moan and bear down, trying to expand her hole open, in a attempt to get Jennifer's tongue deeper up her ass.

Laura was frantically masterbating her pussy. She was getting close to cuming, she had arousal fluid leaking and running down the insides of her thighs. She had Jennifer's saliva leaking out of her ass and running down her thighs mixing with her arousal fluid. Laura was a mess.

All three of the women were getting into the raunchiness of the sex. What started out to be just a simple initiation. They were just going to break Jennifer in. Introduce her to the ways of lesbian sex.

But now it was turning into a three way orgy of nasty lesbian sex. The two older women were really getting into Jennifer. She was young, and sweet, and she was really trying to make them happy. Both Laura and Steph new they had found a new pet for next forty five days. They adored her. And Jennifer was learning to adore the both of them.

Steph was starting to roughly massage Jennifer's ass. She was kneading Jennifer's cheeks like they were bread dough, squeezing them and pulling them open. Reaching in between Jennifer's haunches and lightly running her fingers over Jennifer's lips teasing her pussy. Steph wanted to make Jennifer cum, she deserved it after all they had put her through.

Laura was getting closer and closer to cuming. She could feel Jennifer's tongue slithering in and out of her asshole,as she finger fucked herself. Laura was grunting as Jennifer's tongue was pumping in and out of her asshole. Laura was going to cum. She was talking, but wasn't making sense, she was just babbling, saying her pussy hurts, and her asshole feels numb, she feels like she is full, her ass is full.

Steph had slipped a finger in Jennifer, she had gently worked a finger into the girls pussy. She was rubbing Jennifer's clitoris with her thumb as she wiggled her finger in the girl's twat. Jennifer was bouncing herself up and down on her haunches, she was groaning, as she continued to tongue Laura's ass. Steph could feel Jennifer's fluid leaking into the palm of her hand. Jennifer was building up to a orgasm as well as Laura.

Laura was slowly slipping over the edge, she was starting to cum from deep down in her guts. She could feel herself losing control. Her intestines were feeling funky, they were feeling jittery and lose. Her twat was aching to the point it was becoming painful, it felt like it might explode. Laura felt her legs starting to tremble, she was cuming!!!

Jennifer could feel Laura's asshole clenching her tongue, it was starting to spasm. Jennifer was very naive, she had never been with another woman or experienced anyone's but her own orgasm. But she knew that she had brought Laura over to the edge, she had caused Laura to cum!!! Jennifer felt proud and enthusiastic, she frantically began plunging her tongue in and out of Laura's asshole. She wrapped her arms around Laura s thighs holding the woman against her face. Jennifer was groaning, she was slobbering all over Laura's ass, her face was making squishy noises against the skin of the woman's ass cheeks.

Laura was grunting and grinding her hips against Jennifer's face. she was talking telling Jennifer she was cuming, "OH, my god!!! I am cuming, my ass is cuming!!!!"

Jennifer's tongue was up Laura's asshole as far as Jennifer could possibly stick it. She could taste the insides of Laura's rectum. Jennifer had forgotten about the way Laura's ass tasted. She was so into making the woman cum. That she didn't care anymore about how bad it tasted, or what she was tasting. Jennifer knew she was making the woman cum. She just kept her tongue buried in her ass. As Laura was cuming.

Laura's orgasm was peaking, she humping her ass back on Jennifer's face. She was trying to fuck herself in the ass with the girls tongue.

Steph was bringing Jennifer closer to orgasming. She was patiently waiting until Laura's orgasm was done. Then Step was going to finish Jennifer. Jennifer was leaking a lot of arousal fluid, and unconsciously bouncing her ass up, and down on Steph's finger.

Laura had cum!!! sShe had fell forward onto the desk, her knees had buckled, and she collapsed moaning and breathing heavily.

Jennifer was in a little bit of a daze. She was just staring at Laura's bare ass. She was bouncing herself up and down on Steph's hand. She had lowered her head and was moaning, telling Steph that she was starting to feel like she was going to do it. Steph was soothingly telling her to let it happen. Jennifer was nodding her head up and down, groaning.

Step was saying, "Yeah!!! Come on Jennifer, you can do it, cum for me!!!"

Jennifer groaned as she cum all over Steph's hand. She slumped forward resting her head on Laura's ass.

Laura was still slumped over the desk. When she felt Jennifer touching her she moaned, as she let out a big sigh. She then asked Jennifer if she was going to be alright? Jennifer groaned, and in a weak quiet voice told her yes.

Steph slowly stood up, and then help Jennifer to her feet. When she saw Jennifer's face she gasped, saying calmly, "Jennifer, you are a mess, your face, were going to need to clean you up!!!"

Jennifer's face was a mess, it was covered with Laura's fluid, and her own saliva. Steph knew she couldn't be seen like that.

Laura turned around looking at Jennifer, and gasped saying, "Oh, wow!!!! Jennifer, we are going to have to clean up". "Nobody can see you looking like that!!!"

Jennifer just looked at the two women with a dumb look, she was still dazed. She had no idea what they were talking about.

Laura's ass and thighs were a mess, but no one would be able to see her. She needed to get into the bathroom and wash herself up. She was smelly, and her legs were covered with arousal fluid, as well as saliva, her ass was also a little messy, a little dirty. She had slipped her dress on, but she wasn't going to put her panties back on, not yet.

Steph's pussy was a little messy with dried arousal fluid, she had gotten herself dressed, and was ready to go. They needed to get done with what they were supposed to be doing. They had been in here for too long. Laura and Steph looked at each other and decided they needed to sneak Jennifer into a bathroom were Laura, and the girl could clean up.

Both women put their arms around Jennifer and explained that they were sorry, that they forced her to do this. And that they were also sorry for being rough with her. Then they both told her that they liked her, that they really liked her!!! And that they would look out for her while she was in here.

Steph stepped up and affectionately took Jennifer by her shoulders, she kissed the girl passionately on her mouth. Steph could taste Laura's asshole on the girl's tongue. When she stepped back she grinned at Jennifer, and then looked at Laura with disgusted expression, letting Laura know that she had just tasted her asshole on Jennifer's tongue.

Laura giggled, as she stepped up in front of the girl, and hugged her tight, then kissed her on her forehead, then she kissed her hard and passionately on her mouth, tasting her own asshole on Jennifer's tongue. Laura stepped back and asked Jennifer if she was okay? Jennifer nodded her head yes, then told them both that she was fine. Steph cracked the door open, and peaked out into the hallway.

Steph whispered it was clear, the three of them stepped out into the hallway, and headed towards the bathroom. They no more started walking. When they heard someone calling their names. Steph and Laura turned to look. It was deputy Sue.

12