The Home Improver Store Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
165 Followers

"Hey," She softened and reached up to cup his face, "I'm not gonna leave you like she did ok? You're stuck with me, you're all mine! You're my mountain now," She grinned.

"So does that mean you're mine too?" Kurt asked grinning back.

"We-Well," She faltered, but after seeing Kurt's grin beginning to fade she shouted, "YES! Fine! I'm all yours! ...You big meaney."

"But are you really going to be ok with a guy that's twelve years older then you?" He asked concerned.

"I donno, are you really going to be ok with an Alp- I mean a girl that's twelve years younger then you?" She countered as her pussy squeezed his still hard cock.

Kurt groaned in appreciation as she once again began to slide up and down on his shaft.

"Damn, your still not satisfied after all that?" He asked.

"You're the one that's still hard, I think you should ask yourself the same question." Michelle said huskily as she began to pick up speed, her tail excitedly swinging back and forth.

Reaching up with both hands, Kurt cupped the Alp's ass and lightly squeezed.

"That feels good," she mumbled eyes closed, lost in pleasure.

"Do you wanna try something?" Kurt asked.

"Ummm hmmmm," Michelle replied.

"Put your hands on my shoulders and hold on," He commanded as he stood up. Michelle squeaked in surprise grabbing on.

"What are you doing?!" She panicked.

"Trying something," Kurt replied calmly as he held Michelle up by her ass and started to rapidly fuck her.

"Ohhhh my Maou, this is craaaaaazy!" She yelled as he continued to use her as an oversized fuck toy.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted.

"Do it, I want more, give me more!" she begged.

Roaring, he released his third load of the day into her. Once again he could see the effects. Breasts growing slightly more to a B Cup now and he could feel her ass plumping out just a bit. Exhausted, he collapsed back onto the recliner with her.

"This has been the most amazing night of my life," he breathed.

Michelle opened her mouth to say something insulting, but stopped herself. She couldn't, not to him, not anymore. Glancing down for a moment in thought, she peered up at him, meeting his eyes.

"Me too," she hesitated slightly before continuing, "Look, I know you've had a lot of bad shit happen in your life, me too, and I know I'm really young but... if you're ready I wanna start a new life...together."

Kurt closed his eyes briefly and swallowed hard. Opening them he crained his head down and kissed her passionately.

"I'm ready."

********************************

Druella signed contently as she watched one of the many monitors in her massive study. Grabbing the now destroyed, soaked dildo between her legs, she spared it a glance before tossing it in the trash. This had been quite the plot twist. If she were honest with herself, she would have bet a sizable chunk of her fortune that Kurt would have ended up with her mothers more...larger framed girls. A Lizardwoman, Minotaur, even a Dragon would cream herself over such a man, but no; he ended up with an Alp. Well, that was why she loved humans so much, they always surprised her when she least expected it. Besides there would much more entertainment to come, she suppressed a shiver, soon, very soon.

*************************************

2 days later...

It was a beautiful Thursday morning at the Home Improver Store. It was the perfect hour between the morning rush of the contractors and the evening rush of the home owners. A quiet lull encompassed the store as the associates worked in their departments. Cody the paint associate was checking the all the paint tints when his friend Tommy rushed up to the paint desk.

"Dude, it happened!" He exclaimed.

"What?"

"The Mountain's been conquered!"

"Shut up, by who?"

Looking around to make sure no one could hear, Tommy leaned forward conspiringly and said a single word,

"Michelle."

"You're fuckin lying bro, no way Michelle's little Alp ass could take on that."

"No man it's true!" Tommy insisted, "Girly in Lumber said she saw them holding hands yesterday! She said she nearly shit a coal!"

"Holy crap, that's insane, well good for them I guess," Cody admitted adjusting the tint dispenser, "Hey have you seen June recently? She's been acting kinda weird, well, more weirder."

"Nah, but that chicks all kinda of crazy, you know that."

"Yeah," Cody laughed, "Well whatever, not like she's gonna do anything anyway."

Bonodono
Bonodono
165 Followers
12