Lilith's Fling with Cursed Items

Story Info
An adventurer adorns a magic amulet with creamy results.
8.6k words
4.77
27.5k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is my first time writing a proper smut story as well as publishing one. So please let me know what you think! Enjoy :P**

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilith's rosy red skin would be a surprise to any from our world. But in this magical realm, the tiefling woman was a common sight. Though, her beauty didn't exactly sit her with the average crowd.

She stood at 5'7'', a long tail poking out from her back, dark goat horns spiking and twisting out from her hairline. Her hair was silky black, almost like obsidian that could flutter lightly in the wind. Her eyes were were a silver-blue, nearing grey.

As for her body, that much was left to the imagination as shapeless robes that would decorate the most famous of wizards instead hid her ample figure from the world. That was the way she liked it. The lecherous gaze of crowds was a concept that disturbed her, and she had no desire to attract unwanted attention.

Lilith the tiefling happened to be a member of a famous adventuring party; Felix Fatuis. Named after the corrupted Archmage they first slayed when their paths happened to cross in the capital city of Vikados during the Great Fire.

The team had been travelling together for just over 5 months to heavy success, of which Lilith attributed much to herself. Sure, the others helped. But her knowledge and expertise in the arcane arts had gotten them out of trouble dozens of times over compared to a well-placed dagger or a hastily-swung axe.

She was proud of her work, and she wasn't afraid to make the group aware of that. She wasn't here to make friends, she was here to work and get paid. Some respected that, others took issue.

Ralif, the self-decided leader of the group, didn't take kindly to Lilith's honesty. The 6'3'' orc gladiatrix was about as tactful as a frog, but she had her pride.

Gamzo and Puck, the laidback goblin and changeling, respectively, didn't pay too much attention to Lilith's boasting. They were often too distracted by shiny things and brothels.

Alvoss, the annoyingly pretty half-elf of the group, tried on many occasions to persuade her to speak more kindly to the team in the hopes of lessening what he called 'unfortunate incidents'. Which were actually hour-long shouting matches over dividing up gold and magic items... on more than a few occasions.

And then there was Miletus. The quiet, gruff minotaur who didn't say much of anything unless someone was about to step into a deathtrap. Lilith didn't know exactly where she stood with him, but she wasn't concerned with the opinions of others. Especially those who couldn't tell the difference between a Fireball and a Scorching Ray spell.

So, she found herself peacefully alone once again to avoid the obnoxious celebrations of the rest of her party.

On this afternoon, they had taken temporary residence in a farm on the outskirts of the Dwarven town of Bilgeplume. They had been hired by the locals to locate and 'eliminate' a group of harpies that were stealing livestock and personal belongings from the town.

With about as much tact and flourish as the group could muster, it was an easy win. The harpies, as mindless as they were, had made no attempts to fortify their caves, work together as a team in their defence, and so they perished without much of a fight.

The townspeople had allowed them to take a paltry amount of gold from the pile as their payment, all the while Lilith argued for a larger cut, as well as a few trinkets that they couldn't attribute to any of the residents.

Lilith had discovered a gleaming silver amulet on a chain deep beneath a pile of gold imbued with magic that she was now looking over. She was sat in an empty barn down the hill from the home of the mayor, as well as the partying locals and her own damn team. Their hoots and hollers echoing down the farmland like a distant, annoying foghorn. While the carvings on the back of the item were unfamiliar, she made the best of a bad situation in finding a quiet space to concentrate.

She had been wearing it now for a few hours without much effect, and she was hoping to get a better read on its effects and origin. With as best a Comprehension spell that she could muster, she was reasonably sure the name translated to "Amulet of Taurine Constitution". Which she gloated to the group about when she first adorned it. Her assumption was that it could bolster her physique or strength, given the archetypal physicality that cattle possessed.

With one of her chalks and a flick of her wrist, she finished drawing the Identify symbol of the wooden floor of the barn.

The amulets shape had been worn down by time, but it's magic still remained. What looked like a blurred and withered rendering of a bull was the central focus, with a small golden rune within its body in the shape of an eye.

"Perfect. Now let's find out exactly what you are, you little tricky little thing." She murmured to herself, leaning over to grab at her bag of magical components.

As she did so, she felt a strange pressure that wasn't present before. A tightness around her upper half. She stopped and shifted her form again in her kneeling position. Perhaps an effect had kicked in? Maybe her muscles were expanding!

Whatever it was, Lilith was excited to know. So she began unbuttoning her ankle length robes, revealing the body that many had hoped to catch a glimpse of.

Her black tunic was tied tightly around her waist, showing off her lithe figure, accentuating the curves around her bust and waist. She wasn't a fan of showing off her figure in any state, as she loathed the drooling stares of mindless proles.

Her brow furrowed as she began feeling up her arms, there was no change whatsoever. Her abdomen had not grown taught, she didn't find any difference in her stature or musculature. She noticed something else that she quickly dismissed, placing it in the back of her mind as she continued searching for what she had felt. She proceeded to strip.

Her tunic was quickly pulled off her body and she let the handcrafted fabric fall from to the ground, revealing her deep red arms, shoulders, stomach and considerable cleavage wrapped tightly beneath her brassiere.

Far too tightly.

"What on earth?" She asked herself in a whisper, caressing her bust carefully. Why did she look bigger? Why did she feel bigger?

Ignoring the pleasurable feeling, she quickly unstrapped her brassiere. After quickly checking that she was alone, of course.

Her plump and perky breasts fell out with considerable relief as she freed them from their confines. Her nipples were darker than her natural skin tone, almost a garnet colour. They were standing at a point atop her breasts that she knew, without a doubt, had grown.

"This isn't possible," She continued, "How has this happened?"

She ran her fingers ever so delicately over them, feeling them pulse with sensation. Her eyes closed and without much thought at all, her index and thumb wrapped around a nipple and gave an instinctive squeeze.

"Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhh..." She groaned as lightning coursed from her tits to her pussy and washed over the rest of her body. The pleasure took her by surprise, she had never gotten this horny just from nipple play. Something else was afoot.

Looking down at her inflated bust, her eyes drew to her fingers as she spotted a drop of white liquid on her finger.

In a trance of confusion and horniness, she brought it up and into her mouth, feeling the sweetness fall down her throat as she sucked.

She snapped out of it, realising how she must have looked, tits out and suckling upon her own finger as if it was something else.

The amulet. That must have been what caused this, it was the only thing she had taken from the hoard.

"Sorry. You make my tits look great but I can't have you messing with my-Oh Fuckkkkkk!" Lilith exclaimed as she felt the chain snag as she tried to raise it over her head, a burst of passion exploding from her chest. It had gotten stuck on something, but she didn't know what, she didn't care in the moment as she was overcome with pleasure.

The amulet dropped back between her tits as she moaned, helpless as the feeling continued.

"Oh gods, oh fuck." She murmured, uncertain what to do with her hands as the heat continued to expand. "Oh fuck!"

Somehow, that expansion of sensation had become very real as she glanced down and saw that her bust had gotten bustier.

What were just pushing Double-D's a moment ago had easily surpassed it and were looking to become F cups.

"No no no! What? Go down! Please go back down, I look like ludicrous!" She yelled at her own chest, cupping them from beneath with extreme care.

Even without her direct touch, she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She couldn't believe how good this felt despite her near panic. But she needed to stop it, reverse it, fix it somehow!... A touch couldn't hurt, though, right?

"Sweet hells," She said to herself as her fingers ran off on their own slow and targeted mission. Both hands locked gently around her nipples, they were sharp enough to cut diamonds.

She gave what she thought would be a mild squeeze. Instead, a pulse shot through her chest, forcing a deep and unbecoming moan from her throat, before two fast and heavy spurts of milk sprayed from her tits and landed a few feet away on the wooden floor.

It took her a few seconds to realise what had happened, and even then she could do nothing but stand and stare in shock as the incredible feeling dissipated.

"What the fuck?" She asked, her voice rough from her moans.

"Well that's something you don't see every day." Came an amused voice by the door.

Lilith jumped, arms wrapping around her chest, trying her best to ignore the heightened sensation as she cradled the twins tightly.

Miletus was standing in the doorway, leaning casually against the threshold. He'd doffed his own armour, showing off his thick arms and sturdy chest.

Even with his long, animalistic face, Lilith had picked up on the differences in his expressions quite quickly. Currently, he was looking quite cocky, the sharply raised eyebrow made that easy.

"What in the hell's do you think you're doing here?!" She demanded, feeling her cheeks flush.

He shrugged, "Didn't realise this was a private barn," He explained, ducking to avoid the bannister from hitting his horns as he stepped closer, "So what happened to you?"

"None of your business!" She retorted, stepping back, feeling a hay bale behind her, "You don't need to be here. So you can leave right now, thank you." She tried to keep herself composed, but felt her confidence wavering in her embarrassment.

He chuckled, nice and deeply, "Yeah, you look like you've got everything under control." Miletus took a seat across from Lilith and crossed his arms, still smiling. "Having fun?"

"That is completely inappropriate. You are my teammate, nothing more. Don't think I'm going to show you anything." She answered, her dark red cheeks somehow growing darker as her blush deepened.

"Because everyone wants a peek, right?' He teased. She didn't respond, looking around for her tunic as she desperately wanted to cover herself.

The minotaur let out a small chuckle, "I'll be honest, Lilith, I know what's going on and I can help."

The tiefling gave him an inquisitive glare, "Bullshit, you can." She accused, hoping he didn't pick up on the pun, "How would you know anything?"

He gestured to the amulet around her neck, "Because I can read that."

Lilith reacted quickly, grabbing the amulet and thrusting it forward, "Aha! Now I know you're lying. The inscriptions aren't written in Asterian, we don't know what it says!"

The room was quiet for a moment before Miletus glanced down at Lilith's fully exposed breasts. She yelped and brought her arms back to her chest.

"It's not written in Asterian," He admitted, "It's written in Goblin. I can read Goblin."

"Oh," She responded, taking another look at the writing on the back as they finally became familiar, "Ohhhhh." Another awkward pause was left, but only for a moment.

"Well why didn't you say anything if you knew what it was?!" Lilith demanded, "I could have avoided looking like a common street whore if you had simply spoken up!"

"There's nothing common about those," He retorted, provoking a death stare from the tiefling, "And I did say something. In fact, I warned you to identify it when you found it. But as you said, you didn't need advice on the arcane."

Lilith grew silent as she wracked her brain, thinking back to the moment she discovered the amulet beneath the pile of gold. Had he said something? Everything was talking, maybe she just filtered it out. It's not like she should be expected to listen to everyone all the time! Especially not about magic!

"Look, regardless of your aid, I didn't receive the information that I needed and now I am dealing with the consequences because of your inaction. So, just tell me what I need to do and you can go." She ordered, trying to claw back her usual superiority.

Miletus shook his head and stood up, "Doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. If you want my help, I'm gonna need to hear you say that this is no one's fault but yours."

"But!-"

The minotaur raised a hand, "I've seen you shoot down everyone else in the group when they get even a little bit interested in magic. And I get that this is your area of expertise, but I think a little humility could go a long way... Given your circumstances, Lilith."

She stamped her foot, huffing as she contemplated his offer. To think that he could suggest she had any blame in what had happened to HER!

"Or I could head back to the-"

"No!" She interrupted as he began to leave the room, she sighed. "I should've listened to you, I'm sorry. Please help."

Miletus smiled, "Sure thing, friend." Before he stopped forward and pulled her arms away from a chest in an instant.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, trying and failing to cover her exposed, rock-hard nipples and jiggling titties.

"The good news is that you're in the early stages of the curse." Miletus explained, running a rough palm over the front of one her jugs.

"Curse?!" She cried out as he continued to ignore her, while giving it a firm squeeze, "Oooohhhh don't do that!"

"You said you thought this was an Amulet of Taurine Constitution, right? Hoping to beef yourself up a bit?" He asked with a coy smile, "It's actually an Amulet of Bovine Features. Once it's on for long enough, the curse starts to come into effect. If you try to remove it, it makes things worse... But you figured that last part out."

Lilith slapped his hand away from her chest, tired of being manhandled by the rough and rude half-bull treating her like a piece of meat for inspection. "What do you mean effects? What effects?" She demanded.

"Do you wanna take a guess?" He teased, "Like a cow, your body has accelerated the rate of milk supply from your udder- Um... breasts," He corrected as he caught her eyes widening in fury, "and to do that, they needed to get bigger... a lot bigger."

Lilith stared at him incredulously, "So, I'm a cow now?"

"Like I said, Goblin curse, they can get pretty weird when they want. And you're not a cow cow, you've just been given cow... features." He explained.

The annoyed tiefling glanced down, "Is that necessary?" She asked. Miletus looked and caught himself idly twirling her nipple in his hand.

"Sorry," He offered, feeling a twinge of embarrassment as he let go, "Goblin curses are pretty chaotic, so the method to break it could be anything, might not even be related to cows. But there is a way to satisfy it."

Her interest was piqued, "Would that return my... bust to it's normal size? The milk is more the problem, but I'd much prefer not having to live with this." She asked, gesturing to most prominent feature.

"It should do." He responded, his gaze still tethered on her chest.

She crossed her arms again, "So what do we have to do?"

Miletus smiled, "I think you should know, being as smart as you say."

There was a pause as the two looked at each other, neither speaking as Lilith appeared to come to the same assumption that Miletus had made.

"You're mad." She answered.

"It's the only way I know." The minotaur confessed.

"So tell me, why should I need your help? Why not ask Alvoss or Ralif?" She argued desperately, as if she were negotiating with the magic of the curse itself.

"I figured since I've got the biggest hands in the group, I could get it done the fastest. Look, Lilith, you're going to feel more uncomfortable a lot quicker unless you let me help you. It's not like Goblin curses have limits, they could keep going forever."

Lilith scoffed at this, "As if I would go so far as to debase myself for a perverted magic like this. I am so far above this. You are just trying to get me hot and bothered so you get in my pants." She accused, jabbing her finger wildly in Miletus' direction, "Well I don't need you, and I certainly don't need this." She yelled as she grabbed the chain of the amulet once more.

"I really wouldn't do that if I-"

"Well you're not me," Lilith countered, "I am one of the greatest mage's to ever- Ohhhhhhh GODS."

The words caught in her mouth quickly turned into a drawn out moan as she yanked the chain above her head. As quickly as she did, however, they were forced back down as it re-adorned itself around her neck.

Lilith fell back against a wooden post as a burst of positive energy shot through her body, expanding further and further with every heartbeat. She leaned back, letting out an even longer sultry moan while her bust size increased yet again.

Her tits had quickly gone from an overstated F-cup to what she could only guess was M?... N? Did cup sizes even go this high?

"No, no, no.... Oh..... Fuck! Hells! Fuckkkkkkk!" She moaned, her curses turning into a squeak as the transformation ended.

Her round, supple chest slowed to a stop, a quick and short spray of milk shooting from the tips as they did. That pleasure shot right to her clit, sending her into a mini-orgasm, twitching and shuddering as she allowed the feeling to wrack her body for just a moment.

Lilith had one hand on her face, her hair was drawn over her eyes, she felt a mess. She felt a hot, steaming mess with tits that were on the edge of bursting. She felt full, like she was a soft wind away from squirting her entire reservoir on the barn floor. She looked over to Miletus, whose eyes were wide at the display.

"Get a bucket." She growled.

In less than a minute, he had managed to find one that he thought big enough, much to Lilith's chagrin. She had sat herself down on a hay bale, reconciling with the fact that she was about to become her party member's own personal farm chore.

Miletus awkwardly scratched the back of his head, "It might be easier if you're... you know... on all fours."

Lilith sighed and crawled to the floor, ignoring the screaming in her head as she imagined how lewd she must look. Naked from the waist up, breasts hanging beneath her like two melons in a hammock, tiny droplets of milk escaping from her overly sensitive nipples while sweat pooled around her underboobs and across her back.

Miletus crouched down onto his knees, before sitting criss-cross as he realised he was still too tall to reach Lilith's oversized breasts.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Just-" She sighed, "Be gentle."

"I'll try my best." He promised, and wrapped his hands around her tits. She might as well call them udders at this point, considering their size and indecency.

"Just don't expect me to Moo-ooooooaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh......" She let out the loudest moan so far, unfortunately timed, just as Miletus began to squeeze her tits firmly, forcing a torrent of white, creamy milk through her nipples and into the bucket below.