The Home Inspector

Story Info
Learning how to better please my husband.
6k words
4.37
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good bye honey" I said as I pulled him toward me for a kiss. Each morning he left for work I made sure to make kiss him in a way that he could never forget where home was. My kiss beckoned him to massage my tongue with his passionately as he slid his fingers in between my ass cheeks over my underwear. As we massaged each other's tongues he forcefully patted my tight hole, letting me know with his touch that the cunt between my legs was his. And it was true, that cunt was his to do whatever he wanted with. He was always so good to my hole too. Some days he would just rest a finger inside, gently pressing at my prostate while we cuddled on the couch. I loved belonging to someone, especially someone as handsome as he. He stood at 6'2", blue eyes, average build with a great cock and a beard that you just wanted to cum in. On several occasions he would let me cum on his beard just so I could lick it off and share it with him. My husband was the whole package. The sexiest and kinkiest man I had ever been with. I could not imagine being sexual with anyone else. There was just one problem... Even though I enjoyed getting fucked, and a finger was just right, it was extremely hard to jump on his cock at a moments notice. I wanted to be his slutty fuck toy whenever he pleased and even though we had been fucking for years, it still took time to ease into sex and slide down on his cock.

Over the years he worshipped my ass. Fingering me, eating me out, and fucking me were just a few of the things he did to show his appreciation for my ass. He always took his time to get my hole ready to be fucked but most of the time I couldn't wait to jump on his dick. But my tight hole had a mind of its own. I was determined to find a way to be able to be fucked at any time. I often fantasized waiting at the door with my hole spread open for him when he got home for work and it wasn't ever a possibility... Until today.

"You're going to be late for work honey, let's continue this tonight."

"You're right babe, I do have some really important project pitches that I need to get to the office to prepare for. I love you." He licked his finger and stuck it down the back of my underwear until the opening of my cunt lightly gripped the tip of his finger.

And with that he licked his finger again and headed out the door. Fuck he was hot.

I began my day like any other day by pouring myself a cup of coffee and checking my email for any real estate leads. I was a somewhat successful real estate agent working in the metropolis area of our city. At the moment all but one of my client's homes were under contract and I was having a hell of a time selling the one house. The house was my neighbor's house and it wasn't selling because they didn't initially price it right for the current market. Houses in our neighborhood were selling like hot cakes but only because they were priced right to sell. My neighbors were too greedy and it was starting to bite them in the ass.

Just as I was internally scolding my neighbors an email popped into my inbox from the couple who looked at the house last night. Attached was a signed contract with intent to purchase as well as a request to have an inspection done today. Usually offers with a request for inspection don't happen this quickly but after further investigation I discovered that it wasn't a couple looking at the house last night, it was a flipper company. I quickly responded letting them know they could most definitely have the inspector come that afternoon. I was ecstatic to finally have this house under contract!

I finished reading the rest of my emails while I ate some oatmeal and fruit. I have this theory about some gay men being so fit. If they are anything like me they wanted to get fucked at a moments notice and that took preparation. A vegetarian, healthy and fibrous diet helped to promote a clean colon as well as tasty cum. A daily workout routine kept me in shape while keeping me flexible for any positions to be fucked in. At this point I could be bent in half and fucked senseless but slow penetration was always a must. All of these ingredients were a recipe for being a versatile bottom. Not a must of course, gay men come in all shapes and sizes and to each their own. This just seemed to work for me.

After breakfast and my first cup of coffee I stripped down naked and proceeded to my daily work out. In my journey to becoming a slutty fuck toy I found on a gay bloggers website said to promote being a good bottom. The blog suggested working out naked to promote healthy body image and sexual intensity and included hip opening and downward dog stretches for leg strength. Even if it was all garbage information it seemed to open my legs up while keeping my man pussy tight. Clearly having a tight hole was not an issue for me. My workout usually took about an hour and then it was onto the shower.

My husband didn't mind my pussy being hairy but getting drilled always seemed easier when there was no hair and it was slippery between my cheeks. So every couple of days before getting in the shower I applied shaving cream between my legs and diligently shaved leaving no trace of hair. I have to admit shaving always got me hard. I couldn't seem to ever stop myself from slipping my middle finger into my anus and up into my prostate when I shaved. At the very least I was practicing for my husband.

I stood outside of the shower nakedly waiting for the water to warm up. While I waited I glanced at myself in the mirror. I wouldn't say that I was narcissistic however over the years I had learned to love my body for what it was. I was average height with an average build. While I could never seem to obtain abs, I had a flat stomach framed by muscled pecs, shoulders and biceps. I figured out years ago that if I could never achieve prominent ab muscles that I would always work to keep my frame built. I also learned to appreciate my ass. It was perfectly bubbly without being obvious. In gay terminology, even though I hate these somewhat damaging labels, I was a regular muscle daddy bear.

The water was warm enough and I jumped in anxiously awaiting the much needed cleansing. Last year, in order to ensure a clean colon, I purchased a shower enema attachment and used it daily. I ran the attachment under the water and inserted the tip giving myself plenty of time to get used to it. Pushing my pucker out the warm and narrow tip slipped its head in. Inch by inch it slid in until I could feel the familiar touch on my prostate. I could now feel the water inside me and per usual I was as clean as a whistle. I couldn't believe that I was still so tight after all of these daily preparations. Not that having a tight hole was a bad thing for my husband. I finished washing myself, turned the water off and stepped out of the shower to towel off.

I hung the towel up and stepped out into the master bedroom. I grabbed my thong underwear and slipped them on. Normally I would get fully dressed and head out to show some houses but today I had no appointments. On my days off I enjoyed walking around the house in just my underwear, it was so sexually freeing and today was no exception. It was at this point I realized how horny I was. When I was horny and home alone I liked using my vibrator plug to practice with anal play.

I walked over to my nightstand drawer, grabbed the lube and my smallest vibrating plug and laid down on the bed. The most comfortable way of getting fucked, for me, was to be on top but I always liked the idea of laying back and getting plowed hard. So when I was alone I practiced laying on my back. As sort of a warm up I moved the thin piece of fabric between my cheeks to the side, lubed up my middle finger and started to slowly press in at the entrance of my cunt allowing my sphincter muscles to wrap themselves around my finger. Pushing my finger in and out I got used to the feeling and began to pull it in and out quickly. When I felt like I was used to the feeling I liberally coated my plug with lube, pressed it to my hole and turned it on. The pleasure I received from the vibration at the opening of my hole was my favorite part and instantly pitched a tent in my thong. My husband had gotten so good at eating my ass that my favorite part of my anal anatomy was my anus. Taking my time I continued pressing the narrow head of the vibrator in slowly. Per usual the pain made me wince with every push but the pleasure was too fucking incredible to stop. With my vibrator about three quarters inside of me I turned my head in pleasure and that was when Irealized that the blinds were open...

Spread eagle in all my glory with a plug sticking out of my ass like a bratwurst sticking out of a hot dog bun I saw eyes peering in from my neighbor's house.

The fucking home inspector!

In a panic I jumped up, plug still in tow and quickly closed the blinds. The house had been empty and on the market for so long that I had gotten used to just leaving my blinds open regardless of what I was doing. It felt sexy and safe and I thought to myself "why the hell not?"

Well this is why the hell not.

Too embarassed to finish fucking myself I pulled the plug out, sanitized it and put it back in my nightstand along with the lube. I quickly pulled my thong up and started looking for some clothes to wear when I heard the front camera motion sensor go off. Fuck! The inspector was coming to the door. I had just enough time to pull on some shorts when the doorbell rang. I answered the ring via my security cameras, too embarrassed to face my peeping tom, with a casual "Can I help you with something?".

"Hi I'm Mark and I'm the inspector for the house next door. You're the realtor for the house next door, right?"

"Yes"

"Well I've been trying to get in touch with the owner for an hour now to get some clarification for my report but they aren't answering. Do you know anything about these new solar panels they had installed? I've never seen this brand before and I'm having a hard time determining if they are working or not?"

Had he not actually seen what I was doing? Maybe there was a sun glare from the window and I was safe? His cavalier tone and the pointed question made it feel like maybe he hadn't seen anything.

Nevertheless, I didn't want to give the guy any ideas so I grabbed a hoodie, zipped it up and walked to the door.

"Hey man, sorry for answering over the doorbell I was just in the middle of something. Come on in and I'll see if I can get in touch with the owner or his wife. She will usually answer if he doesn't."

"I could see you were in the middle of some intense work." He mentioned passively in a mischievous yet playful tone.

I immediately grew red with rage. "How dare you stare into my window like that! I was masturbating in my own home and don't appreciate someone watching me. Now get out and I will have the owner's get back to you when I hear from them."

"Woah! I did not come here expecting you to be so angry. I am genuinely sorry for looking in your window but in my defense I was testing your neighbor's window for air gaps and you left your blinds wide open. I saw you twenty minutes before you noticed me, quickly averted my eyes and decided to work on something else hoping you would be done by the time I needed to get back there. When I got back I couldn't believe that you were still fucking yourself and your plug wasn't even in all the way. Usually when I put a plug in I am so turned on I am done in less than five minutes. I wish I had your stamina!"

I was not expecting any of that. Not only had I been spied on but he was also gay. I stayed silent for what seemed like forever and then he continued.

"Look, you have a great ass and great body. I thought I'd take my chances with someone who might be able to perk my interest for as long as you were perking your own. It wasn't until I got closer that I saw the wedding ring. I do actually need that information on the solar panels so I will just apologize and be on my way. Can you please just have the home owners call me?"

I nodded agreeably as he turned to walk away and then a spark flickered in my mind. This guy was being completely genuine and his story seemed believable. Not to mention he was gay and outside of how uncomfortable everything was in the moment it was kind of nice to have someone besides my husband to talk about sex stuff with.

"Wait. You can really get a plug in and get off in five minutes?"

He turned back around intrigued but trepidatious "Yes, honestly I could probably do it in two minutes. I can't believe you could fuck yourself for that long without cumming. It's pretty impressive."

"Well, the reason it takes me so long is because even though I've been fucking for years it still hurts. I'm just too tight. Don't get me wrong once we get going it feels great but I'd really like to be able to get fucked quick and hard sometimes. "

"Well being uh *gulp* tight can definitely be a problem but your husband is a lucky man. I was definitely super tight at one point in my life but I've picked up some tricks along the way that might help. I know this is weird but can I see which plug you're using?"

At this point, having decided to open the sexual conversation with a virtual stranger, I threw caution to the wind and went to my bedroom to grab my plug. I thought to myself as I walked to down the hallway that having a sexually open dialogue with a gay friend is a healthy thing. It wasn't like I couldn't talk to my straight friends about this kind of stuff but most of them weren't well versed on gay sex. Here I was with a new friend that had already seen my spread open, how else could I capitalize on the awkwardness? This way maybe I would actually get some one on one help that would help fulfill my fantasy of my husband fucking me at a moment's notice.

I returned to the room where he was slightly reluctant but optimistic that I might actually get some help with my little problem.

"Here it is, I haven't had a chance to clean it yet but if I'm tooting my own horn I'm always as clean as a whistle." I said cheekily.

Laughingly he held his hand up for a high five "I don't have to touch it to tell you that I already know what your problem is, at least with the plug. Most of these companies make these plugs that aren't curved, it's so unrealistic! Most of the cocks I've sucked and fucked have at least a slight curve to them. I always like the curve because it hits my p spot just right, depending on how I situate myself. This plug is just straight on. In your case you are really going to want something that opens you up and curves with your body."

"That makes sense! I'm so pissed too because that plug was NOT cheap. My husband's cock curves upward a bit but mine curves a bit downard. I usually like to put my ass in his face and suck his dick so it goes down my throat. I can't believe I never realized that with my asshole."

"That's exactly right, although that won't help you with opening your anus up. That's a different ball game. I've got some tricks but in the beginning it takes some time. You know, I could give you some tips for your husband to try before he fucks you but you also have to train your muscles to expand around his cock."

I considered writing it all down so that I could talk to my husband but I really wanted to be able to surprise him with my skills without him having to do much work. He worked a lot and I got off on being able to be his fuck toy.

That's when I got an idea and decided to even further throw caution to the wind.

"I know this might be strange given we just met today but since you've seen down the barrel of my gun already maybe what I'm about to propose won't be too outlandish. My husband and I have an open marriage that neither of us really act on anymore. Usually no one else even compares to the sex we have so there really was never a need. We started having threesomes but then would feel bad because the third would often feel left out when we couldn't keep away from each other. For purely educational purposes would you want to show me what you are talking about and maybe get me used to getting fucked fast and easy?"

He kicked the idea around in his mind as he picked his jaw off the ground and after a few moments he cleared his throat and let out an emphatic "Yes!".

"Ok, well the rule is no strangers in the bedroom so will the couch work?"

"Yeah, it doesn't really matter where we do it just as long as you can relax and work your angles. You have condoms right?"

"Well I didn't really think that we would be fucking but yes I do."

"We don't have to fuck but I have a slight upward curve to my dick so I thought maybe you'd like to take advantage? It's totally up to you though. I can just show you with your fingers and guide you as you pulse your hole in and out but my dick is at your service if you want a more invasive lesson."

"Well, let's just see how it goes. Can I get you a coffee or anything?"

"Water would be nice." he replied as he sat down on the couch.

I returned moments later to see him completely naked sprawled out on the couch. You could definitely tell by his cut body that he was a man who took care of himself. He was slightly shorter than my husband but taller than me with a defined frame and a 6 pack, still he was a bit on the twink side for me. Not that there was anything wrong with that, he just wasn't necessarily my type.

"Dude! You don't need to be naked to show me how to get fucked. Put your clothes back on. Even if I decide to let you fuck me you don't have to have all of your clothes off."

"Sorry! I just thought this would be more realistic but you're right, I'll put my clothes back on." He said as he reluctantly redressed.

"Like I said, we have an open marriage but the way we fuck... Well no one has ever come close. Our connection is really something else. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I'm just not interested like that. You do have a nice body and are super hot but this is purely educational. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. Are you going to be okay with that?"

"Yes, for sure. Let's get started then, yeah?"

"Ok, how should I situate yourself?"

"Well since my cock is curved up a bit the bottoms I fuck like to do it doggy style. This way the tip of my cock head pounds their prostate. So let's start with taking your pants off and situating you ass up facing me."

I swiftly tugged at my shorts pulling them down to my ankles and kicked them aside. I kept my thong on, maintaining my stance that this was purely educational, and positioned myself on the couch ass in the air. He immediately got to work and moved the string laid across my anus.

"Holy. Shit. Your hole is something else man. I'll try to contain myself but let's start with you putting your knees together so that your hole is spread open as far as it can be without you holding your cheeks open."

Already I could feel that my anus was more exposed, maybe this guy did know what he was talking about.

"Do you know what Kegal exercise is?"

"Yes"

"Try to do ten of them right now. This will help with feeling a little more in control of your hole."

I looked back at him as I started to clench and release my groin. He, not taking his eyes off my ass, licked his lips and held his chin as if he were in deep contemplation. When I reached ten Kegals I stopped and waited for his next instructions.

"Do you see that even doing one kegal makes you feel more in control of your anal muscles? This way no matter what comes knocking at your back door you can feel confident in releasing tension."

I had to admit even just the ten exercises made me feel more confident with my ass.

"Now I'm worried that what I'm about to suggest is going to make you uncomfortable but I'm going to say it anyway. Do you know what the strongest and softest muscle in the human body is?"

12