The Home Inspector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not putting your dick in me!"

"No, no! The answer is a tongue. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to so I'm just going to point my tongue out at the opening of your ass and I want you to do ten Kegals while my tongue is there. After you do ten Kegals I want you to do ten more but start to slowly fuck yourself on my tongue."

"Are you sure man? We just barely met and you're comfortable enough to lick my ass?"

"I have been staring at your ass for five minutes now and it is the most pristine ass I have ever had the pleasure of coming into contact with. It would be an honor to even put my face anywhere near your ass."

Confident as a peacock I nodded and waited until I felt his warm breath between my ass cheeks. My hole winked at him in reaction to his approach as he stuck out his tongue, ever so slowly, and I began to again clench and release my anus. This felt fucking awesome. After counting to ten I heeded his instructions and began to back my ass into his face. At this point my hole was opening up and allowing his tongue to slip further inside. I could feel his lips surrounding my anus now and a portion of his tongue was inside me. How the fuck did that happen so quick? Were his methods actually working?

"How did you open me up so quick? It feels like I barely did any work at all!"

He slowly removed his tongue out of my hole with a short slurping noise and licked his lips.

"The point is to relax, I think that in the past you've had trouble getting relaxed quickly. I bet if I tried to get my tongue back to the depth it was at just a moment ago that you are already tight again. Want to try?"

Eager to prove him wrong I nodded emphatically and he slowly moved my cheeks aside and I felt his stubble graze my inner ass cheek. Something that I also really loved to feel. Unfortunately, as he got to my hole I realized that he was right. I was tight again.

He pulled away with a chuckle, "See! I told you."

"Ok, well how do I become relaxed that quick?" I said as I sat up.

"It takes practice man, we can keep trying. I say let's do ten Kegals again while you fuck yourself on my tongue and at the tenth Kegal hold my tongue inside you. At that point I'm going to slip a finger in with my tongue so you can get used to the feeling. Nice tent by the way. "

"Tent?" I said confused until I looked down and realized that I had a raging hard on. "Ha! Well I like my ass being eaten, what can I say?"

Eager to get back to bottoming school I got back onto all fours and again awaited his warm tongue. Before I could even get fully situated he was already knocking at my back door. I adjusted my knees close together again and began backing my ass into his face as his tongue pried me open. I closed my eyes to focus and must have had my mouth slightly open because by the ninth Kegal I was in such a good rhythm I barely noticed him sticking his finger into my mouth to get it wet. By the tenth Kegal I felt the tip of his finger quickly slip in next to his tongue. He slipped it in effortlessly at the same moment I backed into his face. At this point my ass was dripping wet with spit and plugged with a moist finger. He removed his tongue and pushed his finger into the middle knuckle. I winced and my ass clenched around his finger.

"Sorry!" He said, leaving his finger inside. "I thought you could take it. I'm going to leave my finger here but do you have any lube handy?"

There was a point in time that my husband and I wanted to fuck everywhere and anywhere in the house so I found myself leaving random bottles of lube around. The last lube use I remember was me bouncing up and down on his cock last week using the last of the lube in the living room. My cock, which had been shrinking from the moment of pain, jumped back up at the thought of getting railed by my husband.

"None in here but I'm pretty sure there is some in the kitchen cabinet next to the light switches. Want to grab it?"

"Sure but I'm afraid of taking my finger out of you when we've made this much progress. Do you think I could quickly switch my finger out for yours while I go and grab it?"

"Yes but I think I'll need you to eat my hole again while we make the switch. I don't think we have to go to the trouble of doing ten Kegals again though if you use a generous amount of spit."

Without missing a beat he grabbed my finger, sucked on it down to the back of his throat and then liberally spit on my hole lapping it up with his tongue. In one quick motion he pushed my finger up to my hole with his free hand and switched his out for mine. Pleased with himself he patted his hands together and walked into the kitchen while I sat there in one of the most vulnerable situations I could think of.

I could hear him clanking around in the kitchen for a short while looking for the lube and I decided it was a good time to fantasize about my husband. While I thought of him I pushed my finger in and out feeling the nerve endings surrounding my prostate wake up with eagerness. All the while I was practicing my kegels and pumping my finger in and out. By the time he came back into the room I was on a pleasure journey of my own. He must have been standing there for a full thirty seconds watching me fuck myself before I opened my eyes.

"You have your whole finger in!" He shouted as he patted himself on the back.

He was right. I didn't realize that my finger was all the way inside myself until he pointed it out. My cock was fully erect as I held my finger inside. I was feeling pride but also horny, what a strange cross breed of emotions. Nevertheless I was so into it I kept pumping myself harder and harder with every pump.

He watched as his dick grew in his pants and anticipated my next move. I sat there blissfully uninterested in his bluening balls as I played with myself. I was considering fucking myself to climax when he said "Well you're finger is all the way in, do you want to try your plug again?"

"Do you think it would just slip in at this point?"

"I think it might take a second but yes for sure. It's not super girthy and it's not curved but the sensation should feel similar. Let's try it."

He generously lubed the plug and began squirting lubricant at the base of my finger. "Now go ahead and keep fingering yourself and every time you push at your prostate see if you can bring your finger almost all the way out but don't fully pull out." I did as he said and with every pump out he coated my finger with lubricant. My ass was getting wetter and wetter and my finger slipperier and slipperier and before I knew it I was barely feeling the tightness of my anus. At this point I was simply feeling all my nerve endings inside myself. This was masturbating like I'd never felt it before and I couldn't believe it was working. After about twenty pumps I was almost ready to explode but he interrupted.

"Now on the next pump out pull your finger all the way out and I'm going to put the head of your plug in. Remember to kegel and see if you can take the whole thing in one swallow."

Nervously I headed his directions once again and felt the plug at the base of my slippery hole. It was go time. I pulled my finger out with gusto and he quickly, yet gently, slipped my plug in. It made it in about a finger's lengthy, obviously, and then he waited.

"Your fucking ass is so fucking hungry right now. Remember this feeling for next time so you can live your fantasy of being a fuck toy. Your husband is going to be so happy. Now take a deep breath, do a kegel and take the rest of your toy inside you."

One deep breath later the plug was fully inside me practically milking my prostate and pushing precum out of my urethra. He saw cum seeping through my underwear and instinctively started lapping at my cock. I won't lie but, it felt incredible but I was really focused on getting fucked by my husband later so I gently pulled his mouth away.

"I want to explode in your mouth right now but honestly I'm just so excited to practice everything you've taught me with my husband later. I am truly sorry, I hope you understand."

"I totally do and I'm sorry for just going for it, I couldn't help myself. This has been such a hot fucking day I almost can't bel..."

We were interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Hello, this is Mark. How can I help you?" He paused.

"Yes I'm at your neighbor's/realtor's house now and I've got some questions about your solar panels." Another pause as he listened.

"Well if you're heading home now I can just meet you over there?... Sounds good, see you soon."

He clicked the lock button on his phone and turned to me with his cock practically bursting out of his pants. I lay there confidently content with my plug engulfing my hole as I was imagining what tonight was going to be like with my husband. I could not wait to jump on his cock the moment he got in the door.

"Well it looks like I've got to head out, I cannot believe what an afternoon this has been." He chuckled cheekily.

"I can't thank you enough for this help. Maybe you've got a career in this field because I am plugged up and feeling no pain, only pleasure."

"Well maybe you can do me a favor then. I can't walk over to the neighbor's with my cock at full attention. Can I please jack off?"

I thought for a moment. What a fucking crazy day? I mean the poor guy ate my ass, finger fucked me and really helped me with a problem I was having and the whole time, circumstantially speaking, he was a pure gentleman. Plus I could use the practice so without saying anything I looked at him, turned my ass up at him and started pushing on my plug again. Before I knew it his dick was out, in his hand and he spit on it for lubricant. While I played with myself he yanked at this dick staring intently on my hole. Before I knew it an orgasm fell across his face and he came with three strong chugs into his hand. He walked back to the kitchen to wash the spunk off of his hands and returned back to where I was.

Catching his breath he said "Thank you, what a fucking lucky man your husband is. If it's not too forward I'm going to leave my card here. It's got my personal cell phone on it. Will you text me and let me know how it goes tonight? If only to have some spank bank material for myself."

"Sure! What the hell? I think you and I are sort of friends now." I laughed "Thank you so much for your help, you have no idea. I think I'm going to keep the plug in for the rest of the day so I can get used to it." I pulled my thong string back over in between my cheeks as I walked him to the door.

I gave him a hug and friendly kiss on the mouth before opening the front door.

"Hey, maybe I'll talk to my husband about having a third sometime. You clearly know what you're doing."

"Any time, any place. In the middle of the night or while I'm at work. I will leave and come to you without question." He chuckled as he swung the door shut.

I laid back on the couch, pulled my phone out and took a picture of my plugged ass.

Before sending the photo to my husband I typed... "You're never going to believe the morning I've had, I have so much to tell you but my pussy needs to be fucked first thing when you get home. I'll be waiting in front of the door, on all fours."

12