The Home Invasion

Story Info
The Home Invasion: A Non-Consensual Sexual Fantasy
2.2k words
4.24
89.6k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was deeply asleep, lost in one of those good dreams. One of those in which there was no plot, exactly, rather a sort of warm ambient erotic undercurrent of infinite possibility. It was delightful and luxurious and the sound of Steve rummaging around in the dresser was an unwelcome irritation, to say the least. "Cut it out," she mumbled drowsily as she rolled over, then opened her eyes wide and drew in a sudden, sharp breath. It wasn't Steve. A tall dark shape, much larger than Steve loomed against the dresser.

She let out a short, strangled scream, but he was on top of her in a flash, one strong hand clapped firmly over her mouth, his body pushing hers firmly against the bed. "Ssssh, kitten," he purred, in a smooth, mellifluous baritone. "Ssssh. It's gonna be okay, long as you don't scream or nothing. You scream, make a big old racket, this doesn't have to end so well, you feel me?" Her heart hammered rapidly, and she trembled violently. "Calm down there, kitten. It's real easy. You just do everything I tell you, and everything's gonna be okay. Right? You tell me, kitten, what are you gonna do?" He withdrew his hand and abruptly stood up, looking down at her.

She was now able to focus on him for the first time. He was tall, well over six feet, dark-skinned, wearing dark clothing. Probably bald, though he wore a dark woolen cap that was slid almost insolently to one side. He had a very handsome face, truth be told, and he veritably grinned as his eyes slid up and down her form. Sharon was a petite woman in her early thirties, a whisker over five feet tall if she stood erect. When she dressed up, she fancied herself a cute little snack, with wide, guileless eyes, a little button nose, and an irrepressible smile always playing on her lips. At the moment, she felt helpless and small as she clutched the bedspread over her nightgown and bit her lip.

"Kitten." A warning note entered his voice. "You tell me, or this starts getting ugly."

"I..." She gulped. "I'll do what you want?"

"You'll do everything I tell you."

"I'll d-do everything y-you tell me."

"That's right. Now, don't worry about your boy, I'mma call him Mark. He's all tied up in the living room. Your neighbors are gone. I was gonna just do a little grab and run, but..." A hungry look crossed his face. "I think I'm going to take something else while I'm at it."

A jolt of fear ran through Sharon, and she couldn't help but glance at the visible bulge in the intruder's pants. "N-no, please, just take what you want and go."

"I intend to, kitten. But remember what you said? Say it again." He spoke sharply, ripping the bedspread from her, exposing her curvy little body peeking out from under her silky blue nightgown.

"I - Oh god - I'll do everything you tell me."

"Damn right. Now, we could have plenty of fun right here, but I think Mike's gonna want to see this." Effortlessly, he scooped her up, slung her over his shoulder, and carried her down the hall to the living room.

As advertised, Steve was in his usual late night spot, sitting slumped in his gaming chair, but affixed to it with a surprising amount of rope. A band of duct tape wound around his head, fixing his mouth closed, but he started and snorted as he saw the intruder carry Sharon into the room and drop her to her knees.

"Don't overexcite yourself there, buddy. Don't want to tip yourself over, and besides, it's not so easy breathing through your nose when you get your dander up. Don't want to pass out and miss anything."

"As for you, kitten: eyes open, chin up, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue. You know what's about to happen."

"P-please..."

His hand grabbed Sharon firmly by the throat and pushed her up against the wall. He knelt down and stared her directly in the eyes. "Last warning, kitten. Everything I say."

She stared back, and then something gave inside her, and she knew she was going to do obey him in this and in everything that was to come. She nodded, raised her chin, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. A tear rolled down her cheek as she saw Steve watching her submit.

The intruder unzipped his pants, fumbled a bit, and withdrew his cock. It was astonishing. She'd seen porn clips like this, but never anything like it in the flesh. It seemed unreal, nearly as long as her forearm and as wide - wider? - around as her hand could grasp. It was rock hard and deeply veined and he stood over her kneeling form, hands braced against the wall above her.

"Suck my cock, kitten. Suck it good."

And she did. Leaning forward, she enveloped his purple head with her mouth and began lapping the underside. It was nothing like sucking Steve's cock, which she did dutifully once a month or so, when whatever they were binge watching at the time became too boring to keep her interest. Steve had trouble staying hard at the best of times, unfortunately, and she hadn't had much experience before him, being high school sweethearts and all. The intruder's cock was rigid, warm, salty and musky. She bobbed her head up and down, taking more of his shaft into her mouth, and was shocked to realize that underneath the terror, she was actually and legitimately becoming deeply aroused. She raised her hands to work the bottom of his shaft.

"Mmm, kitten, there you go. You tell Mikey how much you love sucking this monster cock." He pulled out, waving his cock underneath her nose. The smell of it was overpowering.

"I - I love sucking this monster cock." She tried to make it sound like a lie, but it wasn't convincing even to her.

The intruder took her hands and pinned them against the wall over her head with one of his own. He pulled his cock slightly out of her mouth, then slowly thrust it in until it filled her mouth. Still he kept pushing, and she squirmed and began to gag. He pulled out, allowed her a gasp of air, then pushed in again, repeating the process until something suddenly shifted or relaxed and she helplessly struggled as his cock slipped a few inches down her throat. "Yeah, that's right, kitten." He held it there for a few moments as Sharon struggled, stars beginning to fill her vision as her lungs burned, then yanked it out, allowing her a gasp of air before his cock invaded her throat again. It was weird and painful and challenging and incredibly erotic as he controlled her breathing with his cock, taking her to the edge repeatedly. Finally he pulled out, ropes of thick spit stretching between her gasping lips and his twitching cock before rolling down her chin and the front of her heaving chest.

"Mmm, kitten, spread those legs and let me see what we've got cooking down there." He reached down and spread her kneeling legs apart. "Goddamn, you're sopping wet. Fuck me, you been needing this shit, huh?" It was, in fact, true. Sharon's cunt was drenched, her nipples stiff, and she could only imagine with dread and excitement what his monster cock might do to her next. A stifled snort escaped Steve as he gazed down with horrified fascination.

Sharon felt the intruder's fingers expertly part her soaking lips and begin to explore inside her. One long, slender knuckle slid upwards, following by another, stroking firmly against spots that had come alive in a way she hadn't known was possible. She began to moan and cry in earnest in dismay, whereupon he laughed and pushed her sideways to the ground. Roughly pushing her legs open, he turned his attention to her swelling clit. Almost gently, he stroked the sides of her hood with his fingers, then abruptly he spat a thick gob directly onto it and began rapidly shaking it from side to side. "You're gonna cum for me now, kitten," he purred, sparing a glance and a grin for Steve before returning the full force of his attention to Sharon. She almost tried to fight it, but the eruption was in full force just as she was becoming aware of its inevitability.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK FUCK GOD I'M CUMMMINNGG" Sharon bucked and thrashed, waves of pleasure coursing through her, mediated by flashes of shame and disgust. She'd never cum this hard before, ever, not even when masturbating privately. Finally, she lay quivering in a puddle of sweat and her own juices, dimly aware of the intruder's low laughter. She closed her eyes and fought the sudden urge to vomit. She felt herself being rolled over and her hips lifted upwards, exposing her ass and cunt.

He bent over behind her and tasted both with his tongue, causing her delightful shivers at this novel perversion. Steve wasn't much for giving oral, and never had played with her ass at all before. The feel of the intruder's tongue worming its way into her tight ring was undeniably erotic, though tinged with cold bolts of fear that his cock would soon follow. When she was a teenager, she'd experimented with her fingers once or twice but never saw the appeal. Now... she knew she didn't want to want that, but a part of her was definitely interested. She began to cry again in confused frustration, but the cry turned into a gasp and a gulp as experienced fingers parted her lips and his monster cock began to invade her cunt.

It was hard, and it was huge, and it might have hurt like hell had she not already given over to the experience and cum like a supernova a few minutes before. She involuntarily squeezed after he entered a few inches, then began moaning again as he reached around and played with her clit. After a few minutes of gentle but insistent thrusting and clitoral stimulation, she was surprised to feel his balls nestling against her lips. She had no idea how long he actually was, but she could feel every horrible, marvelous, veiny inch of him stretching her out.

Then he began to fuck her, and she lost it entirely. He started with just an inch or two at a time, awakening spots of painful pleasure even deeper inside that she'd never realized before, but soon shifted to full, hard thrusts, hands gripping her hips, balls swingly wildly. He drove home over and over again, and she heard herself emitting guttural, animal noises. Reaching for her hair, he suddenly pulled her up off the ground by it, causing a wave of pain to shoot through her body. Or was it pain? She was so confused and overstimulated as she cried out, then his damnable fingers were reaching around, frantically rubbing her clit from side to side as her cunt quivered and slid up and down on his naked cock. She found herself desperately riding it as he ripped another orgasm from her. He allowed her to collapse to the ground, laughing again, then abruptly pulled out and yanked her backwards by her hair again.

His monster cock filled her vision, twitching and coated. The smell was overpowering.

"Beg for it, kitten."

Even if she hadn't known what he wanted, she knew what he wanted. What some disgusting part of her wanted.

"Give me your cum, please. Please, fuck, come on me."

His hand worked his cock for a few seconds, and then he aimed it at her face. He grunted and swore, and then a gigantic spurt of cum flew out, landing on her forehead, hair, and across her left eye. She'd never been ejaculated on before. It was hot, sticky, degrading, sexy, and weirdly satisfying. She closed both eyes and felt more eruptions splatter on her face, slowly running downwards. She blinked experimentally and began to wipe off her face.

"Nuh, uh, kitten, not just yet. Gotta take care of your boy first. Be rude as hell to give you all that and leave him hanging, now wouldn't it? Reach in his pj's and see if he got something for you."

Slowly, shamefully, avoiding looking at his face, Sharon dutifully crawled forward and slipped a hand into Steve's shorts. She was unnerved to find him harder and slicker than he'd ever been with her before. A weird noise escaped him, but she still refused to look at his face. A few tepid, trembling jerks was all it took before he too erupted all over her hand and himself.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Damn, regular sex therapist, I am."

Whistling, he zipped up his pants and surveyed the scene. Steve was red-faced, slumped in his chair. Sharon now lay dazed on the floor, robe in disarray, face glazed with sweat, tears, and a thick helping of cum. The intruder bent over and kissed her on the forehead.

"That was fun, kitten. We'll do it again sometime. I took Mikey's phone, so you call me when you want another round."

With that, he left Sharon and Steve to pick up the pieces.