The Home Invasion Ch. 02 - Package Delivery

Story Info
Sharon receives a package and performs for the intruder.
1k words
4.11
26.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varsuvius
varsuvius
21 Followers

Sharon and Steve could barely look at each other for the first few days. Immediately after the invasion, they quietly cleaned themselves and the house up and went to bed, lying motionless and awake atop the covers for hours. They didn't even discuss calling the cops. Sharon made a mental note to get an std screening.

Two days later, Steve made an abortive attempt. After a grim dinner and a couple of beers, he managed to make eye contact and stammer, "Um, if you think we should talk about..." but the words died on his lips as an unreadable expression crossed her face.

How could she possibly admit that the intruder had made her cum harder than anyone ever had before? That the thought of being forced to service his massive cock, being violated by it... soaked her panties instantly, even now, right now? The best thing was to just try to forget about it as quickly as possible.

A few days later, Sharon was lying in bed in the late morning on her day off. She had pretended to sleep until Steve left, then alternated between lazily rubbing her clit as she remembered what happened, and curling up in a ball of self-loathing. The doorbell interrupted her reverie, followed by footsteps and the sound of a van driving away. Idly wondering what Amazon delivery had arrived, she wrapped herself in her blue fluffy bathrobe and padded to the front door.

It turned out to be a small brown box, heavily taped up, no return address, with a fairly detailed and imaginative drawing of a cat posed in mid-stretch. Her mouth went dry and she felt slightly dizzy. She watched herself snatch up the package, slam the door, double-latch it, and sink down to the floor. The package wasn't heavily, but something dense shifted inside it when she gently shook it.

For a few minutes, she sat there, slightly stunned, aware of her growing excitement. She cried for a few seconds, then laughed abruptly and unevenly. She got up, walked purposefully to the kitchen, and slit open the package. Inside, in a bed of crushed tissue paper, was a small steel butt plug. Attached to it was a note, reading, "You were supposed to call me."

Sharon picked up the butt plug and hefted it in her hand. The ball was somewhere around an inch and a half, the base a mound of faceted plastic jewels. She placed it experimentally in her mouth. The ball was perfectly smooth, and imagining it in her ass was incredibly sexy. She'd never even liked to look at anal porn, hadn't played with her ass before. Bending over the kitchen counter, she pulled her robe to one side and rubbed the ball up against her tight bud. It hurt, being mostly dry, but in a weirdly sexy way.

She grabbed a bottle of olive oil sitting nearby and poured some of it down her crack and onto the ball. It ran down her leg and puddled on the floor, but she barely noticed. She rubbed the ball up and down her asshole, pushing in a little as she did. Her clit began to swell and she groaned aloud. She closed her eyes, muttered, "stick it in, kitten," and pushed it past her ring.

Her ass squeezed tightly on the plug, and she cried out again. "Fuck!" She relaxed, then squeezed again, and continued the cycle a few times. It had hurt at first, but she was getting used to it. Moreover, it was pressing on spots in the back of her cunt that the intruder had abused so artfully a few days before with his thick cock. She closed her eyes and rubbed her clit vigorously as she remembered.

Her knees began to shake and a wave of pleasure began to creep towards her, but the cheerful ringing of her phone banished it for the moment. A text message had arrived, from Steve's stolen phone. "Call me after you put it in, kitten."

Heart lurching, fingers trembling, she fumbled with her phone and called back, putting it on speaker.

His voice was the same smooth baritone. "Got my package, huh, kitten? Curiosity got better cats than you, I guess, but maybe none sexier. Show me."

She held the phone behind her and pointed it in what she imagined was the right direction.

"Up a bit, yeah, okay, there, right there. Damn, kitten, you've got a tight little ass. You ever give up that tight ass before?"

"N-no."

"Saving it for me, huh? That's real sweet. But not just yet, gotta stretch you out first, right? You cum yet with that little plug nestled up in your asshole yet, kitten?"

"No."

"You want to though, right?"

She had to admit it. "God, yes."

"Alright, you do what I tell you now, then, kitten. Isn't that right, you do what I tell you?"

"I-" The shame rising up mingled with her desperate excitement in an intoxicating blend. "I'll do what you tell me."

"Fuck that asshole a little bit. Don't pull it all the way out, just pull it out like halfway. Yeah, like that. Okay, yeah, now hold it open for a second when you pull out."

"Oh, god. Oh fucking shit." Her ring was loosening up as the ball rubbed across her spots. Her clit suddenly craved stimulation, and she bucked her hips towards the counter, seeking anything to rub it on.

"Lemme see your face now. Oh, my goodness, kitten. I'mma save this one for later. Can you cum now?"

"Oh god. Oh jesus. If you tell me to." Her need to cum had reached the boiling point.

"Cum for me then, kitten. Lemme hear it."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK I'M CUMMMINNG" Sharon shrieked as blinding flashes of pleasure ripped through her, staggering her against the counter. Her asshole puckered and squeezed on the plug, extending and enhancing the waves, and she began to cry in overwhelmed confusion.

"Mmm, kitten, no, don't cry, that was good, you a good kitten. Say thank you, master."

"Thank you, m-master." The word was strange, but it felt right.

"Now you listen, kitten. You practice up with that, wear it at least an hour every day. Next time we meet up, you know what we gonna do, right? I want you to be ready for me. Say it."

Sharon paused for a moment, considering, before understanding that she'd already made up her mind. "I'll be ready for you, master. My ass is yours."

varsuvius
varsuvius
21 Followers