The Home Massage

Story Info
My therapeutic massage had an unexpected ending.
2.4k words
4.51
80.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers

This is my first foray into the world of writing erotic stories. This is a stand alone story. There will also be another story "The Shower" which is a follow on from this but can also be read as a stand alone story. I hope you enjoy.

It was a lovely autumn day on Sunday so I drove to the woods to see the lovely colours on the leaves. As I walked through the woods I decided to climb the large hill nearby to see the colours from above. It's been a while since I did any serious walking and my body was out of condition and by the time I'd reached the top I was in serious pain. My legs were in agony and I had great difficulty getting back down and back to my car.

The drive home was difficult and I was pleased to get back home and into a hot bath. The hot bath took away some of the pain for a while but it wasn't a permanent solution. I laid on the sofa watching TV for the evening before taking some painkillers and going to bed. The painkillers helped a bit and I managed to sleep fitfully.

I woke on Monday morning, tired and stiff and moving was difficult. More pain killers and an analgesic rub helped a bit. A friend rang and asked if I wanted to go for lunch.

"Sorry, no can do. I can hardly walk today" I replied.

"Oh! No." She said. "What's happened?"

I told her the story about my walk.

"What you need is a good massage, and I know just the person." She said. " He's not cheap but he's very good and you will be so much better when he's finished"

"I'm not sure about being massaged by a man and I don't think I could travel just now." I replied trying to shut down the idea.

My friend pressed me. "Come on." She said. "He's really good and will look after you very well. He does home visits. I've used him a couple of times and he really has been good for me.

"OK, give me his number." I reluctantly replied. Thinking that I didn't have to do it but it would get my friend off my back about it.

She gave me the number and I jotted it down, and put it on the kitchen worktop and got on with my day. By lunchtime I was in agony again and the painkillers weren't helping at all so reluctantly I called the masseur. I explained the problem and asked if he could help. The earliest he could get to me was Wednesday morning which wasn't ideal but it was the best I could do.

He asked how I found him and I told him my friend had given me his number.

I could hardly wait for Wednesday which seemed to take an age to come. I got up, still in pain. I showered and had a light breakfast. I stayed in my underwear and my dressing gown as I didn't know what he would want me to wear.

He arrived just after ten-o-clock. He was older than he sounded on the phone and was a really pleasant guy.

" Where do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Well," He said. "The table is six feet long and two and a half feet wide and I need to be able to move all round it easily"

I took him into the lounge and asked "Will this do?"

"Fine," he said, " Do you want to get ready while I get set up?"

" What do you want me to wear?" I asked.

" Ideally, just bra and panties" was the response. " Old ones if you have them because the massage oils may stain some materials. Your long hair will get in the way, so could you put it up into a bun?"

I was a bit unsure about the bra & panties bit, but I suppose you can't massage somebody fully clothed, and it was better than being naked

"OK," I said as I headed upstairs to get ready. I found some old white cotton panties and an old unflattering bra. I didn't want to look too appealing in front of a strange guy, even though he did come with a good recommendation. I put my hair up into a bun, slipped into my robe and went back to the lounge. I paid him his forty pounds fee and hoped it would be worth it.

The table was all set up with a crisp white sheet and a headrest.

"Right," he asked, "Are you ready to get started?"

I replied, "Yes, if you are"

"OK. I'll turn round while you take off your robe and lie on the table, face down with your arms by your sides and your head on the rest. Let me know when you are ready"

This guy is a gent, I thought, really considerate as I did as he asked and said "Ready."

I heard him come to the table and he gently ran his hands over my arms and legs.

"I can see where the issues are and I'll soon have you sorted" He said.

I felt some warm oil dripped onto my upper back and he started to massage it into my shoulders and neck. I felt good already and he'd only just started. I began to relax and just feel his strong hands working on me. The aroma of the oil was also helping my relaxation.

After doing my neck and shoulders he started on my arms and my upper body. The pains eased a lot.

"I'm sorry" He said "I'm going to have to unfasten your bra to be able to massage your spine properly. Is that OK?"

"I suppose so." I replied, not entirely comfortable with it, but trusting his expertise.

He unhooked my bra and pulled the straps to the sides and began on my spine. His fingers were magic and very soothing. He moved outwards to massage my sides and his hands were brushing the sides of my breasts. It felt good. I knew it was just part of his treatment but that made it all the more erotic. I was starting to feel a little horny. Not wanting to show how much he was affecting me I suppressed the feelings.

His hands worked further down my back and slipped inside my panties to massage my buttocks. I was worried about how far he would go down there, but he never touched anywhere sensitive.

My feet and legs were next and he started working his way up. It was sheer bliss as all the muscles relaxed under his touch. When he got to the top of my thighs and started to massage the insides, his hand kept bumping against my pussy. I thought it was unavoidable and once again pushed down the feelings it was generating.

Both legs done, he said " I need you to turn over. There is a towel next to you to cover your breasts.

I will turn my back while you do it. Let me know when you are ready"

.

I loved this guy's consideration for my modesty. I turned over, covered my breasts with the towel and said " I'm ready."

He started again on my arms and shoulders and I relaxed into the feelings of his fingers working over my skin. I was feeling very comfortable with him now and drifted off into a world of my own.

He worked his way down my sides, rubbing the sides of my breasts. Suddenly my nipples stood to attention as his thumbs flicked across them. What the heck! Was that deliberate? I don't know if it was or not but that didn't make any difference to my bodies reaction. It didn't happen again, he just kept on working down my body.

He massaged my abdomen and as he did on my back, slipped his hands under my panties. He worked at my abdominal muscles but didn't touch anything personal.

My feet and legs were next. He couldn't know my feet are extremely sensitive and his oily fingers running up and down my soles was arousing me. Once again I held down the feelings. I didn't want him to know I was getting turned on. I thought it might be an insult to his professionalism.

Once he got to the top of my thighs and he was working in my inner thigh, his hand kept grazing my panty clad pussy. My arousal was growing and I didn't know how long I could keep it in check.

I knew I shouldn't be feeling like this but I hadn't been touched by a man for a long time and his touch was amazing.

He lifted my right leg up and to the side and put it on his shoulder and kept on massaging my leg. My white panties were now stretched tight against my pussy and he was getting a good look at something I wouldn't normally show. The thought of him seeing me there was naughty but arousing. He was turning me on and he didn't seem to notice or care. I was getting frustrated and was tempted to pull my panties to one side to show him my most private place but before I could act on the thought he put my leg back on the table.

My pussy felt empty and in need of filling. I wanted to push my fingers inside myself, or better yet have his fingers inside me but I couldn't do it. He had been so protective of my modesty that I thought it would offend him if I acted like the slut I now wanted to be.

One hand on each thigh sliding up and down close to my pussy, then his fingers began to rub gently in the vee between my thigh and pussy and I could feel my pussy lips moving against each other. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to stop myself from crying out. Only the thin, damp material of my panties was between his hand and my pussy.

Suddenly I felt flesh on flesh as he slipped my panties to one side and began stroking my bare pussy. I groaned at his touch. It was electric and took my breath away.

When his fingers slipped inside I lost it completely. I couldn't control myself any longer. My legs fell further apart and I humped my body against his hand.

I screamed " Yes...yes....do it...do it...Oh God...do it"

The fingers inside me were massaging my G spot and one finger of his other hand was circling my clit. I exploded in a massive orgasm., writhing on the bed with sweat beading on my oily body.

I couldn't get enough of this and I think he sensed it as his delicious assault on my pussy continued for what seemed like an hour and I was coming for most of that time.

Slowly he began to let me come down and I relaxed again.

In my post orgasmic bliss I didn't realise exactly what was happening until I found that my legs were up on his shoulders and his thick cock was pushing its way into my soaking pussy.

My mind was going crazy.

There were two voice is my head. One saying "I don't want this, it's going too far." the other saying "You want this. Feel what he has for you." ...."No, no, it's too much."...."Relax. You'll love it." I was in turmoil about it. I don't think it mattered though. I was pretty sure I was going to get it anyway.

The head of his cock was just inside me when he leaned over me bending me almost double.

"Open your eyes and look at me." he commanded.

I did and looked into his deep blue eyes. Once eye contact was made, he eased inside me, opening me fully and my eyes widened as I felt him stretching me.

I don't think I'd ever been so full in my life and it was glorious. He held himself still, just filling me.

Denying my feelings was now pointless. My body was tingling all over and all my senses wanted what was happening.

"Fuck me," I gasped. "Pleeeeeeeease fuck me."

He didn't reply. His actions spoke for him. He slowly withdrew until just the tip was inside and paused. I tried to push my hips so as not to lose him but he held me firmly and I was in no doubt who was in control here.

Slowly and gently he slid back in. I felt every vein and ripple of him as he moved inside me. He was in no rush and gently fucked me. I was on fire and loving every minute. His fingers had been magic. His cock was out of this world.

Each deliciously slow stroke brought me closer to orgasm and the need to come was building rapidly. He must have been able to sense what was happening to me because I was just on the brink of coming when he stopped with just the tip inside.

"Nooo." I screamed. "Don't stop now"

He held there until he sensed that my need had subsided before slamming back into me. It took my breath away. He hammered at me, fast and furious. I revelled in the way he was using me. Within seconds I was building up to the orgasm he'd denied me. Fireworks were going off in my head. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter and I could hear the sloppy squelching noises we were making. This time he didn't deny me and I shook and screamed as a massive orgasm ripped through my body. I didn't think it was possible to come so hard and still live.

The assault on my pussy didn't stop. He kept pounding away and I kept coming. I was squirting now, something I've never done before and my bum was soaked with my juices running from me.

Eventually he pushed deep into me and I felt him pulsing as he filled me up with his come. He stayed inside me and I felt him shrivel until he finally slipped out of me. He climbed off the table and let my legs down. I was a quivering wreck with his come running out of me.

It was a strange moment. I'd just had the best fuck of my life with a guy I'd met less than an hour ago. I'd never have thought of letting him have me, but he just took me and used me, and I hadn't a clue what to say or do.

He broke the silence. "Come on love. Lets get you cleaned up." I numbly didn't resist as he lifted me off the table and carried me up to the shower room.


JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers