The Shower

Story Info
A follow on from Home Massage. What happened next.
2.5k words
4.44
24k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers

This is a sequel to Home Massage where I tell the tale of how a therapeutic massage ended up with me being fingered to orgasm, fucked to another orgasm and ejaculated in despite my attempts to resist the feelings in my body. You don't need to read it as this is s stand alone story.

He carried me into the shower room and stood me down. I stood with bowed head. I was blushing with the shame and embarrassment of what had happened in the last half hour or so. My mind couldn't make sense of it

How had a therapeutic massage turned me on so much that I allowed him to fuck me? Why did I enjoy it so much?

I held the small towel over my breasts. It may seem strange that I should do this when he has seen my pussy, had his fingers in my pussy, and had his cock in my pussy. That's much more intimate, right? The only rationale is that he hadn't seen my breasts and keeping them from his eyes was the only attempt at modesty that was open to me now.

By rights I should be throwing him out or calling the police but for some reason I'm incapable of making a decision.

As I stood there watching him turn his back to me and calmly strip naked I could feel his come dripping from me into my soaking white cotton panties and the weight of it and my wetness was making the gusset sag from my pussy.

He stepped into the walk in shower and adjusted the temperature. As he did so, he said, "Let your hair down." I'd put my hair in a bun for the massage. I struggled to reach behind my head and keep the towel in place as well. I managed the bun but the towel fell to the floor and my modesty was heading the same way. I pulled my hair forward to cover as much of my breasts as I could but it wasn't long enough to cover my nipples so I covered my breasts with my hands.

"Look at me." he commanded. Still blushing, I looked up and for the first time I saw the cock that had been in me. It was hanging, flaccid, between his legs. Not a very long one and didn't look as fat as it felt inside me.

I felt his eyes boring into my head and I trembled, wondering what was coming next.

"Drop the panties and get in the shower" was the next command.

Oh! no. It was too late to worry about him seeing my pussy, he'd already seen it and more, but to take off my panties meant taking my hands from my breasts and my last attempt at any kind of modesty was gone.

Sighing, I dropped my panties to the floor and kicked them off my feet. For the first time I was fully naked in front of him. Despite all that had happened, it wasn't a comfortable feeling.

I walked into the shower and he followed me. The water was pleasantly warm and I let it pour over my head. He began to wash my hair. Thick suds ran from the ends and slithered over my breasts .It wasn't just washing my hair, he was massaging my head and I began to relax. He was a brilliant masseur after all.

He rinsed my hair thoroughly and started to soap up my upper body. His fingers slid all over my neck and back in the slippery suds before turning his attention to my front. Stood behind me he reached round and started to lather up my neck and upper chest before moving down to my breasts. I gasped as he ran his soapy fingers over my nipples and massaged my breasts gently. His hands made circular strokes, under and over my breasts and sliding over my nipples every once in a while.

The feelings were coming back again and I was trying my hardest not to be turned on again. It was a battle between my mind and my body and my body was winning. I started to rationalise in my head. I didn't want him to make me come again but didn't think I could stop him when he got to my pussy. None of my boyfriends had been able to get hard again so soon after coming and girly chat with my friends suggested that it was rare for a young guy to be able to get it up so soon. With this guy being much older, I reckoned I was safe from him putting his cock in me again so decided to go with the flow. I could occasionally feel his soft cock bumping against me as he moved which gave me more confidence.

He was now soaping up my front and back together, hands getting lower an lower. Just before getting to my pussy and bum, he stopped and started on my legs. Working up from my ankles. As he got to my thighs it was just like when he massaged me and I was getting worked up again and my pussy was beginning to feel very damp.

Both hands reached my bottom and my pussy at the same time and began to rub the soap all over, between my pussy lips and round my rear entrance. I was squirming now as he was really turning me on and I was going with it willingly. He slipped a couple of fingers into my pussy and at the same time pushed one into my bottom and began to work them in and out at the same time. I'd never had anything in my bottom before, but that finger coupled with the ones in my pussy had me going crazy.

He was rubbing my G spot with his fingers and rubbing my clit with his thumb at the same time as he was finger fucking my bum. I was coming hard, bending my knees to give him better access and get him in deeper. My juices were flowing, soaking his hand and my thighs. "Oh! God...Yes...Yes" I screamed.

In the midst of all this I hadn't noticed that the soft cock that was bumping against me was now a hard cock poking at me.

Before I knew what was happening His fingers left my body, he swung me round to face him, put his hands under my thighs and lifted me up. Instinctively I wrapped my arms and legs round him to steady myself. Big mistake! He let me drop a bit and his cock touched the side of my pussy but didn't go in. It didn't go in the second time but the third time it hit the right place and slipped into my sloppy hole. What? How was he hard again? This shouldn't be happening. My mind wasn't expecting this but my body welcomed it like a long lost friend. I was so full and trembling in his arms.

Surprisingly he didn't start to fuck me. He just held me there, turned and walked out of the shower. It was the weirdest feeling being carried with my pussy full of thick cock and I was getting close to another orgasm. He found my bedroom and carried me to the bed.

Stood at the end of the bed, he said "Look at me." I looked into those deep blue eyes and I was lost.

He leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips before lifting me off his cock and throwing me, dripping wet, onto the bed. I groaned at the feeling of emptiness as his cock left my body. I landed with my legs wide open and wet pussy on full display and I didn't care any more. I wanted whatever he wanted to do to me. It had only take a couple of minutes with that glorious fat cock inside me to turn me inside out.

His arms slid under my legs and he dragged me to the edge of the bed and buried his face between my thighs. I squealed as his tongue touched my pussy and gushed juices when it flicked over my clit. He was licking from my bum to my clit and I was loving every second. I was bucking my hips up to him and howling. Orgasms were rolling over me. I was coming like I'd never come before. His face must have been soaked with the amount of juices I was squirting at him.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he kept on licking my clit as he pushed two fingers into me. That was it! The most intense orgasm ripped through my body. I was screaming and thrashing about so much I thought I would hurt him.

He slowed the licking and fingering and my orgasms gradually subsided. It was a beautiful way to come down from such a high.

I felt my legs being lifted up and I knew he was going to fuck me properly. I put my hand over my pussy just before his gorgeous cock got there. " No." I said, "I want to see it. I've not seen it hard" Haven't you ever wondered just what got into you?

He growled, but pulled back and there it was standing fat and proud. Now it was grown it was much fatter than when it was when soft.

I reached out for it but just couldn't make it. He moved up the bed and was next to my face. I put my hand up and stroked it. I felt the weight of it, surprisingly heavy. As I stroked it a small bead of liquid formed at the tip. Feeling really naughty I scooped the liquid on my finger and licked it off. It was slightly salty and quite nice.

Seeing it so close to my face, I had the urge to do something I've never done before. I turned my head and took it in my mouth. He groaned as I did it. It was warm and silky with prominent veins that I could feel with my tongue. As I was licking round the head there were more drops of liquid which I swallowed readily.

His fingers were back at my pussy, circling my clit a few times before he slipped two fingers into my wetness, then three. When the fingers were wet, he pulled them from my pussy, before putting two back in and the third into my bum.

The feeling of having all my holes filled blew my mind and I came so hard I almost bit his cock off.

Having had enough of this he took his cock from my mouth and fingers from my pussy and bum, picked me up and put me face down on the bed. He got behind me and pushed my legs open, them pulled on my hips so my backside was up in the air. I tried to raise my upper body but he pushed me down so my face was on the bed. I had to turn my head sideways so I could breathe.

I knew what was coming and was ready for it. A column of hard fat flesh pushed into my willing slippery pussy. One push and it was all the way in. His pubic hairs were tickling my bum and the head was just touching the deepest part of me. I was as full as I could be and loving it.

He held it there for a moment before stroking in and out of me. The position meant that my G spot was getting some serious attention and I was getting wetter and wetter. My clit was lacking attention so I slipped my hand between my legs and played with it myself. Every time he pushed in his heavy ball sack bumped my hand.

The strokes got faster and harder and I was groaning and screaming all the time. I don't know how he kept it up. It was like the Energiser Bunny, just going and going. I was getting wetter and wetter and coming almost continuously. It was a mad session of hot, wet, sloppy sex. He slowed down and reached under me and played with my breasts. My nipples were already hard and tender. The slightest touch sent sent jolts of pleasure straight to my pussy.

He pulled out until the head was just on my pussy lips and I felt him throb and a spurt of come ran down my outer lips and trickled over my clit onto my hand. I wondered if it tasted like the fluid he produced earlier so I licked it off my hand. It was just the same and I liked it.

I thought that spurt was the end of it but he pushed back in and pounded me hard for about a minute before flooding my pussy with a huge load. I though the pulsing would never end and as he pushed in, he pushed come out and it was everywhere, on my thighs, in my pubic hair and on my bed.

Exhausted, I collapsed flat on the bed. He fell with me, but luckily he took most of his weight on his arms and didn't crush me. His cock stayed in me for a moment or two before he pulled it out and his come dripped onto the bed.

He climbed off the bed and I heard his footsteps leaving the room. A couple of minutes later I heard him say. " I'll see myself out." I looked up and saw him fully dressed leaving the room. As I put my head down I noticed the time on the bedside clock. It was just after half past twelve. Crikey! That was two and a half hours, a lot of which was spent with me being fingered or fucked .

Realisation of what I had done began to sink in. I'd just had unprotected sex twice with a guy I only met today. He'd come in me twice as well without even asking if I was protected, I wasn't. I groaned as I lifted myself from the wet sticky bed and headed for the shower to clean up. The shower was still running and the water was stone cold, drat!

Cleaning myself would have to wait till the water heated up again, but I stood over the toilet and scooped as much of him out of me as I could. I roughly towelled my still wet hair before going back into the bedroom. The bed was a mess. The duvet cover was soaking wet because we hadn't dried ourselves from the shower. There were puddles of come, his and mine, so I had some washing to do. What a day! To think I'd paid him forty bloody quid for the massage too. It was a bit much.

It looks like I'll have to visit the pharmacy for the morning after pill and make an appointment with the doctor for an STI check. While I'm at the doctors I may as well get the contraceptive pill because I have a feeling I may be injured again soon.


JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers