The Home Wrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drank Jim Beam until I passed out, knowing that, when I woke up, I'd still be living a nightmare.

Chapter 2: Janice's Story

My problems started about a year ago, when Kathy, my best friend in the whole world, left her husband. She stayed at our house for a long time while waiting for her divorce settlement. Roy didn't mind because he and Kathy got along very well. I often heard them flirting with each other -- but I trusted Roy implicitly, and I knew he would never cheat on me.

The time Kathy spent with us was awesome. We both became quite close to her.

Her divorce was final about three months after she moved in with us. She got the house in the divorce, but had no job. I found Kathy a position where I worked, so that she could afford to live independently. Having my best friend working at the same place was a blessing, because it gave me someone to chat with at work and lunch.

Once she was single, Kathy started dating right away. She was very pretty, blond, and all the men at work were hitting on her. Both the single and married men. She dated, but not with men from work. She said that there were plenty of suitable men at a lounge she'd started to frequent.

She shared the details of her dates with me, and I would get so damn horny listening to all the intimate things these men did with her. I actually came on a couple of occasions that she shared stories about one adventure or another. I'd go to bed and wait for Roy to fall asleep, before playing with myself and fantasizing about everything she told me.

Three weeks ago Kathy came to work all excited. She could hardly wait for lunch to tell me about the latest guy. On the stroke of midday, she grabbed me, and we headed to her car, rather than the lunchroom, so I knew it would be good.

"My god Janice, I can hardly walk," she breathed out.

"I just spent the weekend in the arms of a god. A sex god... my god Janice, it was the most incredible weekend of my life..."

"Ok, Kathy, tell me everything."

"Just to make it short, he can eat pussy better than any man alive. I must have cum twenty times before he put a ten-inch dick into me, and it was this thick," she said, holding her fingers where they wouldn't close.

My pussy just started to pour juice into the gusset of my panties.

She showed me a photo of him on her phone. What a hunk! Then she swiped it to the next one. He was topless. What a chest! She swiped it again, and he was bottomless. His cock was amazing. He had such a strong veiny erection. I became very jealous.

That night I fucked my husband, Roy, like he had never been fucked before.

Our sex life had been bad, to say the least. I thought that getting wound up over Kathy's guy before fucking Roy might be a good way to improve our bedroom interaction. The next morning, a Tuesday, I made love to him again, before I went to work.

Two days later Kathy told me she'd met the guy again, after work on Thursday. Then, on Monday at lunch, she told me again about how she had been fucked raw all weekend long.

I asked her if there were wedding bells in her future.

"Hell no... I won't go down that road ever again. He's just a play toy, that's all. He sees other women besides me."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"No," she said, smiling. "Why should it? He's a fuck toy. That's it. It's like one of your vibrators. I play with it, then send it home. I don't even have to clean it," she giggled.

"Well ... I do clean it ... but I don't have to," she smiled. "Shower sex is awesome."

I laughed, then said something that ruined my life, "Damn girl, when can I borrow him?"

Kathy gave me a creepy smile that I'd never seen on her before.

"Janice, you do know that you're married?"

"Kathy, you said it was like using a vibrator. Roy doesn't mind me using my toys, he paid for most of them. He used to love watching me use them on myself," I laughed. "I love Roy, he is everything to me. This is just something to do. He would never leave me over something like this."

We went back to work, where I had a very unproductive day, then went home. The second Roy walked through the door, I fucked him three ways to Sunday, and left him passed out from pleasure in our bed.

Thursday that week, Kathy told me that she had spoken to Todd, and he was willing to meet me at lunch the next day.

I went home and, as horny as I was at the thought of meeting Todd, I didn't want to have sex with Roy. I wanted to save myself for Kathy's stud.

On the Friday, I dressed a little bit nicer than usual, wanting to make an impression. I walked into work and got with Kathy who complimented my appearance. Everything was arranged for us to take an extended lunch together.

Kathy was at my desk at noon. She dragged me to The Village Inn. Todd was already there, and he looked good. At twenty-eight, he was younger than my forty-five years old. Roy was in good shape, but nothing like Todd. His short-sleeve shirt accentuated his strong arms. He stood as we approached, like a real gentleman. My eyes immediately focused on his crotch, which boasted the biggest bulge I'd ever seen.

I don't remember much of our conversation, but he asked me to dinner that night. He gave me the address of a nice hotel restaurant, and I agreed to the date. Everything happened quickly, and I couldn't believe how I justified it to myself.

I didn't go back to work. Instead, I took a personal day off, and headed to the mall. I bought a new dress for my date, and completed the outfit with a new bag, shoes, and lingerie.

When I got home, I took a steamy shower. I cleaned my kitty thoroughly, knowing he would want to eat me. I shaved my pussy too. I wanted to make Todd a very happy man.

After preparing my body, I donned the dress, stockings, and a new see-through bra. At forty-five, after raising one child, my breasts sagged a little too much to go braless. I decided to go sans panties.

I heard my husband come home and I called him to the bathroom. He came in and about had a heart attack. When I saw the look of lust on his face, I mentally congratulated myself. 'YES!!!' that was the impression I wanted to make. He smiled. I smiled.

I just finished putting on my lipstick, then turned and asked, "So, what do you think?"

"I have never seen you more beautiful. Janice I am in love with you."

"That's the look I was going for, except I don't want love, just lust," she giggled.

"Is it new?"

"Yes. I bought it today. I played hooky after lunch. A guy I met asked me out tonight," she said.

Roy stood there trying to make sense of what I just said.

"Asked you out???"

"Yea. A man I met at lunch asked me out for tonight. I bought the dress to impress him. I'm glad you like it."

I told Roy not to wait up for me, but he just sat there looking at me.

I thought, 'OK, I can handle the silent treatment. Maybe he'll want to talk when I get back. It will be his choice. He won't stay silent forever.'

It was wrong, but I knew how much he loved me. Roy adored every fiber of my being. This was just an itch I had to scratch. I needed to get it out of my system. Afterwards? He would still know that he was the love of my life, and I'd be the perfect wife for the rest of our lives.

That's how I rationalized our exchange.

Then I turned and walked out the door.

The Date

As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, I was consumed with thoughts about Todd. The anticipation of what was going to happen next hit me. Just like Kathy had said, he'd eat my pussy and fuck me to oblivion with the most wonderful orgasms possible. My nipples tingled, and I could feel my pussy getting wet.

By the time I got to the hotel my pussy was so wet that I could feel the moisture on my inner thighs, and my nipples were hard with anticipation. I parked and walked to the front desk. I saw Todd standing there, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi, Janice. You certainly look beautiful tonight."

"Why, thank you, Todd."

He reached out, took my hand, and led me into the restaurant. The host seated us, and the wine steward appeared. Todd ordered champagne.

"I must say, Janice, I've been looking forward to this evening. I'm so glad you agreed to meet with me."

"I have been too. Dinner and dancing are high on my list of favorite ways to spend an evening."

He leaned over and kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back.

"It's going to get a lot better later. I guarantee it."

We had a nice dinner then, since we were seated near the dance floor, Todd didn't waste any time pulling me up for a dance. The band started a slow set, and he pulled into his arms and swept me around the floor. He was an excellent dancer and it seemed like we're floating on a cloud. He slowly pulled me closer and closer till I felt his cock against my stomach. I could tell that it was huge. My pussy tingled and got a little wetter at the thought of it stretching me out. Three songs later we were back at the table. Another bottle champagne appeared, and our glasses were filled. We made small talk, punctuated with kisses, but all I really wanted was to go upstairs to his room, and really start the date.

"Let's go up to my room, and have another drink," he finally asked, as if reading my mind.

I just smiled. He helped me up from the table, signed for the tab, and led me to the elevators. He stood behind me as the doors closed. Immediately his arms went around me, and he cupped my breasts. He rubbed my nipples through my dress and bra. I turned my head and kissed him on the neck. He pulled my dress up and found that I wore no panties.

"I like that," he said with a big smile, as he inserted a finger into my very wet pussy.

We walked arm in arm to his room. Once the door closed, we pulled off each other's clothes, then he picked me up, carried me to the bed, and fell beside me. Our lips met, and our legs intertwined. I finally got a chance to see his cock, which was the biggest I had ever seen. It must have been nine inches long, and very thick. Longer than Roy's, and at least twice as thick.

I exclaimed, "Oh my god, Todd."

"It's all yours tonight, Janice. All yours."

"You're going to have to take it easy. I've never had anything that big inside me."

"Trust me. We'll just go nice and easy. You're going to love it once we get going."

I moved down for a closer look. Its big blue veins were pulsing before my eyes, and I could feel his heartbeat. I kissed it, and licked at the little pearl of precum. I milked it a little, causing some precum to run down my fingers. I rubbed precum all around the head, and kissed it again. It was impossible for me to take it in my mouth, so I just licked and kissed it.

He then grabbed me by my hips, and rolled me onto my back.

"Show me what you have for my dessert," he growled.

I slowly opened my legs, exposing my glistening pussy. He smiled.

"Mmmm, so beautiful and so eager. I like that in a woman. Eager."

"Take me, Todd. I'm all yours for the night."

He kissed and licked his way down the inside of my thighs to my offering. He pulled my legs up, exposing everything. I held them up, anticipating his mastery of pussy eating.

In just a few minutes I had my first orgasm. He didn't slow down at all. He kept them coming, one after another. My legs were waving around in the air. He had taken control of my mind and body.

He moved up and placed his cockhead against my pussy lips. He rubbed his stiff shaft along my pussy and rubbed my clit with it.

"Take it, Janice."

I was definitely eager by then, almost desperate to have him inside me. All I could think of was getting that huge cock buried in my pussy. I grasped it with both hands, in complete awe, and pushed my hips up. My pussy lips stretched out as the head slid inside. There was a lot of friction, as he stretched me open. I felt like I was being stuffed. The feelings were so intense that I came immediately. He slowly dropped on me, sliding it slowly in. It seemed to be touching every nerve in my pussy. I could feel every bump and vein as he pushed his way inside me. When he was about halfway in, I came again. Warm waves of pleasure washed all through my body. He took that as a signal and quickly pushed himself all the way in. Another orgasm added to the one I was feeling when he bottomed out. I could feel his cockhead against my cervix and his pelvic bone was rubbing on my clit. There was one big vein I could feel against my G-spot. His big cock fit perfectly inside, filled all the way up. My pussy automatically clenched on it. I had no control over it.

He said I was warm, tight, and wet.

We picked up a rhythm together, as he slowly stroked in and out. That big vein was rubbing my G-spot with every stroke. I lost count of how many times I came for him. He was in complete control and that's just what I wanted. I wanted to be objectified by him. I wanted him to use me as his fuck toy, and dominate me.

I felt him roll me over and I got on top, still impaled on his massive tool. He touched my nipples and I went wild. I couldn't stroke fast enough.

"Make me cum, Janice. Squeeze me and make me cum."

I complied with his request, squeezing his weapon with my pussy as hard as I could. I was cumming every few minutes for him, and my moaning was involuntary and would not stop. He grabbed my hips and held me down on him, all the way in.

"Now. Janice. Cum with me."

His cock flared and pulsated and a shot of hot cum hit my cervix. I screamed as shot after shot filled me up. His cock seemed to pulse forever. I had forgotten how much cum young men could produce.

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew I was lying on his chest. My pussy was still milking his cock, and I was trying to breathe. His strong arms were around me, holding me onto him. My pussy kept squeezing his cock until it softened and flopped out. He rolled me off to his side and held me against his chest.

"My god, Janice. I didn't realize you were a screamer."

"Did I scream? All I remember was how hot your cum was when you exploded inside me. It was amazing, being stretched out like that, completely full, and then having hot cum hit my cervix. Oh my god, that was good. I'm going to have flashbacks for the rest of my life."

"Your pussy was amazing. I didn't know a pussy could to things like that. I'm sure what you did is illegal in most states."

"You're being silly. All I did was squeeze you a little, like you asked. It was the least I could do."

"Yeah, right. Squeezed me a little. It felt like the head of my cock blew off."

"Good. You rest up a little, and we can try it again. I want you to do me from behind. It's my favorite."

"All you have to do is ask."

We laid together for a while, hugging and kissing. I kept my hand on his cock, gently stroking it. I moaned as it started filling with blood.

"It looks like it's all nice and ready for me again. Show me what you can do with it."

I moved up over him and quickly slid it up inside me. That wonderful feeling of being full hit me again.

"Oh my god. Full of big cock. So, fucking good."

I rode him cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then pulled him on top of me, and we fucked in the missionary position for a while. As before, I came all over myself. Then he pulled out and rolled me over. He got up behind me and pulled my ass up. He made one stab, impaled me, and I came again as he hit bottom. He held me by my hips, stroking hard into me. Again, I lost count of my orgasms. At this point I was just coming all over myself again. I felt him grab a handful of my hair, and he pulled my head back which caused my back to arch down. The head of his cock was against the opening of my cervix, which felt like it opened slightly from the pressure. I held him in place by clamping with my pussy walls, ready for his cum.

"Make me cum, Janice. Make me cum again."

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Fill me with it"

He held me with his cock in position, and I squeezed him hard. The first blast of semen seemed to shoot straight into my womb. I heard myself scream as shot after shot followed. He howled as he filled me. He gave one last shudder, and fell on my back. I couldn't hold his weight, so I collapsed with him on top of me. He gently rolled off, holding my back against him, his soft twitching cock against my wet ass cheeks. I finally regained my breath and snuggled back against him.

We must have fallen asleep because I woke from a dream that Roy was sucking my nipples. I stretched and held his head in place. Then I realized it wasn't Roy. It was Todd.

I felt the head of his cock touch my pussy lips.

"Oh god, yes. Take me again. Yes. Yes."

His cock slowly slid in and filled me again. I pulled my legs up and crossed my ankles behind his ass cheeks. My arms went around his back and I pulled him hard against my breasts. His cock touched my cervix, and my first orgasm of the morning rocked me. His cock had me so stretched out, that it was rubbing on my G-spot and my clit. I squeezed down on his cock, increasing the pressure on both spots. The orgasms started hitting me, one after the other. They were coming so fast that it seemed like one long one. He pulled my legs up till they were against my breasts. I felt his cockhead touch the opening in my cervix again. Once again, I held him in place, ready and wanting more of his cum in my womb.

"Cum in me. Now!!! Fill me with it."

"Are you ready for it. Tell me you want it. Tell me how eager you are. Ask me for it."

"Oh god yes. Cum in me. Please cum in me."

Without my thinking about it, my pussy muscles started milking him, trying to draw the cum out of his cock. I felt him starting to swell in me, and I knew it was coming. I pushed against him harder, making sure his cockhead was at the entrance to my womb. His cockhead flared and I clamped down, holding him in place. The first blast hit me, and my mind went on overload. I just did everything I could to take his cum. Each time his ass cheeks flexed -- another orgasm added to the one I was having. His last shot hit me, and a hoarse scream echoed through the room. I squeezed the last few drops out of him, and he slowly softened. His cock slid out, followed by a deluge of cum running down my ass crack, soaking the sheets.

He rolled off me, and pulled me into his embrace. Slowly I drifted off into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Todd was walking out of the bathroom drying his hair when I woke. It all came back to me, as I saw his big cock swaying as he walked.

"Hey. How are you feeling this morning?" he asked.

"I don't know yet. I'll tell you in a few minutes."

"Feel good enough for another round?"

'I don't think so. I'd like to be able to walk out of here under my own power."

"We only fucked three times."

"You're right. Only it's the biggest cock I've ever seen. Besides, I have to get out of here and go make sure my marriage is intact."

"I thought you had his permission."

"Well, sort of. I told him I was going to meet you and he didn't say anything."

"Well, good luck with that. I didn't want this to break you two up."

I took a shower, put on a little make up, and got dressed. I gave Todd a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out.

PART 2

Janice's Story (continued)

The Aftermath

I wasn't expecting to spend the night with Todd, but I didn't regret it. The sex Todd and I had was amazing. There was no way I could have had any more. I was hoping to make love to Roy to make up for going out with Todd, but I couldn't do that now. I was a little sore, and totally satisfied. Roy was great in bed, but he had nothing on Todd. I knew I could be a good wife for Roy now. I just needed this experience. I knew it was a one-time thing, and I knew it was now over and that I would be totally faithful to my husband forever more. I had been faithful to him for over twenty-four years. They were happy years too. Our sex life had been going downhill, but I figured that I could get it back now. The past two weeks I had greatly enjoyed Roy's attentive loving.