The Home Wrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, I reached our house and pulled into the driveway. I climbed out of the car and walked gingerly to the front door. It was still early, and I hoped that Roy wasn't up, as I really didn't want to face him just yet. I walked into the house and noticed that it felt different. It felt ... empty. I brushed aside that feeling, and went to the kitchen to start some coffee. While waiting for the coffee, I noticed a glint of gold on the kitchen table. When I looked more closely, I saw that it was my husband's wedding ring. My husband hadn't taken the ring off since I put it on his finger twenty-four years ago. My heart started racing and I couldn't breathe.

Suddenly, the realization of the insanity of what I had done the night before flooded my feeble brain. The euphoric sex-spell was broken, and I was faced with harsh reality. 'I just cheated on my husband. I just committed adultery. I am a whore, a slut who has cheated on her husband. This wasn't a toy. It was another man. I had an affair. WHAT IN GOD'S NAME WAS I THINKING?'

I ran upstairs and saw Roy's dresser drawers half open and obviously empty. One look in the closet showed that his clothes were gone.

Tears began to stream down my face.

I grabbed my phone and called Kathy. She answered on the second ring.

"I hear you had a great time last night," she started.

I wondered how she'd heard that.

"Kathy. Roy left me. He took all his clothes and left me. What am I going to do?"

"Divorce him," she said gently.

"I don't want to divorce him. I just wanted to play one night. That's all. I fucked up."

"Yes, you did girl. You should maybe have asked him first. Or even lied to him. But now it's over isn't it?"

"Kathy, we're best friends, why aren't you being more supportive?"

"I was your best friend Janice. You were never mine."

"I helped you through your divorce. You cried on my shoulder...."

"Yea, I dumped that loser for one reason: to win your trust. Now that I have, and you did what you did, I'm going to become someone else's best friend."

I heard her and a man laughing.

"Are you with Todd now?" I asked her.

She hung up.

I went upstairs and crawled into bed. Then I started to cry.

My phone went off, and I saw it was my daughter. "Hello Jessica," I sniffed.

"Mom, what the fuck were you thinking!!"

"Honey ... honey, please. I lost your dad. I ruined our marriage. I did a stupid thing. I can't believe I did something so stupid. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Mom? How could you! Dad worships the ground you walk on. He does nothing but brag about how proud he is to have married you. Now you cheat on him, and you tell me you don't know what you were thinking???"

"Honey, I am so sorry. I really don't know. I was so stupid. I bought a nice, new, sexy dress for another man. Why would I ever want to do that? I don't understand it myself. I don't know what came over me."

"Mom, I'm coming home. I got clearance from my professors, so I'm coming home. Don't do anything else stupid."

"Oh god, Jessica. I don't know. I don't know what happened."

"I'll be there tonight mom. Can you keep your legs together till then?"

"Oh god, Jessica, please don't say that. I did something stupid. I know that. Please come home," I pleaded.

"I'm on the way."

She hung up, and I crawled onto the bed and cried some more.

Jessica arrived home at four that afternoon.

Janice comes to her senses

I had slept for a few hours, and was still in bed, when Jessica let herself into the house. I jumped out of bed, still in the dress I wore the night before for Todd. As I ran from the bedroom, I had the horrible thought that, if it were Roy coming into the house, and he saw me still in the blue dress, he would be terribly hurt. I should have changed out of the date clothes, maybe even burned them, and should definitely have had a shower. Todd's cum was still oozing out of my cheating pussy.

The moment I saw Jessica, I started crying again.

After I finally calmed down, I started talking to her. I told her how Kathy had made a one-night stand with Todd sound like it was just like using a sex toy. How it would be so exciting, an experience never to forget, a once-in-a-lifetime event....

As my mouth ran away with feeble justifications, I kept watching Jessica's temper get hotter and hotter. Her face more and more red. Then she let me have a few home truths.

"Mom. You know that Kathy has had the hots for Dad for years now? Do you remember the time I told you that she said, and I quote, 'Your mom lets her guard down, for even a second, and I am going to be your next mommy!'"

I looked at her in shock.

"I thought you were joking. Oh my god. She planned this whole thing. Holy shit!"

Chapter 3: Kathy's Story

It was almost two years ago when I first met Janice.

She was an ok person, as far as it goes, but she was rather naive. I remember when I asked her, "Who is buried in Grant's Tomb?" and she said, "I have no idea." So then I asked her the name of Sammy Davis Jr.'s father. No idea, again. Then I pushed the envelope, and asked her how big a cow's penis was. She said, and I quote, "A lot bigger than Roy's, I'm sure." I couldn't stop laughing.

Sure, Janice was book smart. She had a very responsible job in a great company, and was often promoted. In her personal life, she was an awesome mother who had raised a very clever daughter who loved her dearly. Jessica graduated top of her class in high school, and was a 4.0 student in college.

Someone who had noticed Janice's good qualities years ago, and had spoiled her ever since, was her husband, Roy, and the more I saw of him, the more I wanted him for myself.

His good qualities were almost too numerous to mention. Roy was honest, better looking than Brad Pitt, made great money, had a great personality (in my opinion), and was kind and generous to a fault. I mean, he gave away money ... thousands of dollars to help out friends ... without expecting any repayment. His motto was 'pay it forward'. I didn't know whether to kick his ass for being such a putz, or kiss him for being so wonderful.

What I wanted, most of all, was for him to love me, and look at me the same way that he looked at Janice. I wanted him to coddle me, like he did Janice when he forgave her little mistakes. I wanted him to make love to me like he did to Janice, the way he held her, molded her, kissed her .... I peeked a couple of times when I was staying over at their place.

I knew one thing for certain, I wanted what she had. I wanted him.

My campaign to win Roy lasted for nearly two years. I tried everything under the sun. I lost count of the number of miniskirts I bought for Roy to look at my legs - and he didn't even glance at them. I wore halters, tube tops, and bikinis. I even paraded around their house in bra and panties. I left the door open when I showered and took baths. I slept nude in the guest room, leaving the door open for him to peek in. NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He was completely loyal to Janice. I got excited when he flirted with me, but I knew it was just friendly banter.

Despite my disappointments, I was determined to have Roy for myself, so I moved to Plan B.

I filed for divorce to get rid of my loser of a husband, and make ready for my new lover.

Due to my ongoing divorce, I was temporarily homeless and was invited to stay at Roy and Janice's house for several months. I made sure to study their relationship closely. Roy bragged that their marriage was so strong that it would stand up to an affair.

That gave me an idea. I decided to manipulate Janice to, not only have an affair, but to rub her infidelity right in Roy's face. Knowing that he thought their love could survive an affair, it was necessary that he be humiliated beyond his ability to forgive her. He needed to be hurt too badly to consider reconciliation.

Setting up her date with Todd cost a small fortune. I found him on Craigslist, set up a meet, and interviewed him, along with a few others. Of course, I had to outline my plan to them. Many of the guys left when I told them what I intended. Todd and a couple of other guys stayed.

Once I'd decided on Todd, I paid him five hundred bucks for meeting Janice for lunch, and another five hundred, in advance, to meet her for dinner at a motel. I promised to give him one thousand more if he seduced her, and another grand if he got her pregnant. It was a low act, but I wanted to make sure that I would break them up. I knew Roy had had a vasectomy, and Janice wasn't taking birth control. I also knew her menstrual cycle and planned the date for her most fertile time, certain that Janice would not realize.

If I considered her to be naive before, I felt that she had reached a new level of stupidity by allowing me to influence her to have a fling with Todd. My plan to split the happy couple had worked perfectly.

I kept track of Roy by attaching a GPS device to his pickup truck, so I was able to find where he was staying after leaving Janice.

I made my way to the motel in a dress, sexy but not slutty, that rivaled Janice's new blue dress. I intended to 'comfort' Roy's brains out, but my plan was ruined when I saw him being assisted from his motel room by a married couple. It was Tina and her husband, Bill, who'd I knew from dinners at Roy and Janice's house while I was staying there.

I followed them home and watched as they almost carried Roy inside. When I saw Roy's condition, I knew that I had caused him intense pain. He was broken beyond belief. He didn't seem drunk, but he was unable to walk without the assistance of Bill, who was quite a large, strong man. I began to think that, maybe, I shouldn't have interfered with Roy and Janice's relationship.

It was strange how, now that I'd managed to break up their marriage, and Roy was ripe for plucking, I couldn't go through with it. The guilt over my actions was overwhelming. I still wanted Roy, but I just couldn't claim my prize now.

Ashamed, and having no reason to remain in town, I decided to quit my job and move to Portland, Oregon. My ex was living in Portland and I am sure he would give me a roof until I could get back on my feet, as long as I stayed on my back for him while he did it.

Chapter 4: Divorce - Janice

I walked out the front door of my house on Wednesday morning. As I walked to my car, a woman approached me and asked if I was Janice Brown.

"Yes," I replied.

She handed me a manila envelope and said, "You've been served."

Then she turned and quickly walked to her car.

I didn't have to look inside the envelope; I knew it was a divorce petition. I waited until I got to work to read the document.

Roy was being very generous to me. He proposed that I keep the house, my car, and some of the savings. He wanted his pickup truck and most of our savings. He also wanted to pay 70 percent of Jessica's schooling.

I had hurt him more than I ever thought possible. I'd never really considered the consequences of having my chimes rung by some young stud. My lust-filled mind neglected the hurt I could cause, and ignored the extent of Roy's love and adoration for me. I certainly hadn't thought that he would walk away from me.

I called Jessica and told her that Roy had filed for divorce.

"Mom, I'll tell you this once, and once only. Get a lawyer, fight the divorce, get into counseling, and get your head on straight. You need each other."

I didn't want to lose Roy, so I did as Jessica suggested.

My lawyer advised that fighting the divorce, especially after committing adultery, would be expensive. Roy's petition offered to pay my lawyer's fees IF I didn't fight the divorce. When I asked, "How expensive?" he said, "$3000". I nearly fainted since it would nearly bankrupt me, but I pulled out my debit card and paid anyway.

With all the, admittedly self-induced, problems in my life, I decided to have a checkup with my GP. In any case, I thought that getting checked for STDs might be wise. The GP prescribed some anti-depressant medication. And then he told me I was pregnant.

Shit! I hadn't even thought about birth control. I mean, there was no need, since Roy had a vasectomy after Jessica was born, so it wasn't on my radar.

My mind was a real mess with the adultery, divorce, and now pregnancy, so I decided to see a family counselor. I made an appointment with a Candis Smith, who promised to help me sort out my life.

I discussed the pregnancy issue with Candis who proposed three choices: terminate the pregnancy; take the child to full term, and give it up for adoption; or take the child to full term, and raise it. After several sessions with Candis, I decided to terminate the pregnancy. Bearing the guilt of ending a life would be my punishment, and I would guard the secret forever.

Three weeks passed before my lawyer informed me that I had an appointment with a marriage counselor, and gave me the name and address.

I arrived early and sat in the waiting room. Eventually I was asked to enter the marriage counselor's office where I saw my husband for the first time in almost four months. I was overcome with emotion, and stood with tears flowing down my cheeks. With my voice cracking, I whined, "I'm so, sorry Roy. God, I am so sorry." I didn't go to him because I didn't know if he would ever want to touch me again.

Roy didn't react, and just sat glaring at me. The counselor motioned me to a seat, so I sat and stared at my husband. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"My name is Matt Hennery. I am not a doctor. I am a licensed marriage counselor. I am not your friend. I am not your bank either. I expect payment in full at the beginning of each session. Roy has paid for this week. I am here to moderate the grievance between you two, and that is it. I have already read the court orders, and consulted both your attorneys. I understand that one of you wishes to divorce, and the other does not. That is normal in these cases. I am not going to go to dinner with either one of you, or show up for your barbeques. You can say whatever you need to. The more you say, and the more honest you are with me and each other, the better things can be with all the above.

Mrs. Brown. Would you like to start by telling us why we are here today?"

I felt myself flush, then I said, "I made the stupidest mistake of my life. I cheated on my husband, but that wasn't the worst of it."

I told the counselor, in front of my husband, how I was convinced that Todd was nothing more than a sex toy. I told him that I never thought that Roy would leave me. I never thought he would even be hurt, beyond the first shock of it. I never thought of what I was doing, beyond getting a good lay. I didn't think it was cheating until I saw Roy's wedding ring on the kitchen table, and that was when everything came crashing down on my head. I told him that I was stupid, selfish, and that I didn't think. I said that I had been faithful to my husband for twenty-four years, and that we had a twenty-three-year-old daughter together. My tears wouldn't stop coming.

"Why are you fighting the divorce?" my husband asked. "If you let the divorce go through you can have him anytime you want," he reasoned.

"I don't want him, or anyone else, but you Roy. I don't know why I did it. I am sorry."

"Jessica told me that Kathy arranged the whole thing, and talked you into going out with him. Is that true?" Roy asked.

I nodded, too ashamed to look at Roy.

"I am going to ask you another question, and I need the truth. Do not lie to me. If you lie to me, I will walk out of here and not come back, ever. I will know if you are lying. Now, having said that, if you tell me the truth, without sugarcoating it to spare my feelings, I will stay and try to work on our marriage. This is a one-time opportunity, Janice. One time, one chance, that is all I am giving you."

I looked at Roy then. He had just given me hope.

"I will tell you whatever you need to know Roy."

He looked at me, then asked, "Was he everything Kathy told you he was? Did he give you everything you wanted?"

Roy told me he wanted the truth, but I didn't want to tell him the truth. I wanted to lie and spare his feelings. I wanted to save our marriage. I cleared my throat.

"Roy, I don't want to hurt you."

"Don't lie to me Janice. I want the truth."

I lowered my gaze, closed my eyes, and felt the tears start to fall. All I wanted was to get back to my husband but, after what I did, I couldn't lie to him.

"Yes, Roy. He was phenomenal in bed. I'm sorry, but he was. I know I should have never gone there. But I did, and I can't take it back. You told me not to lie to you. I haven't lied, but I know I've hurt you, and I am sorry. If I could go back, I wouldn't trade you for anything."

"Did you get it out of your system, or do you want to go back to him? I understand he's expensive. Five hundred bucks for lunch, and a thousand bucks for the night."

I was confused.

"I didn't pay him anything," I said, looking up at Roy.

"I know. Kathy did. She set you up. She'd been working on it for months."

"How do you know all this?" I asked him.

"Do you remember my friend, Ken? Well he's a private detective so, after you screwed me over, I asked him to investigate the whole matter. He's a good mate, refused to charge me, but found out everything about Todd, Kathy, and you."

"Oh, I see ... so why aren't you still furious with me? Why are you giving me a chance to fix things?"

"I'm still furious, but I told people that our marriage was strong enough to weather an affair, so I feel like I should give it a try, at least."

Hearing Roy's answer, I was cautiously optimistic for our future. He had given me a glimmer of hope amongst the darkness of despair.

"But there is going to be a lot of work. First, there can't even be a hint of disrespect in the future. I won't tolerate it. Second, I need to be convinced that this type of crap is completely out of your system. Third, I need to know that you want me, and are totally committed to making me happy for the rest of my life".

"Roy. I have never pretended with you. I always made love to you, and I never thought of someone else."

"You're on thin ice, Janice. I demanded complete honesty, and now you're lying to me."

"No Roy. I'm not lying. I've never thought of anyone but you when we are together."

"Then why, after almost ten years of one or two times a month, did we finally start making love again. What was your inspiration for that?"

"Roy, Kathy described her sex life with the men she'd pick up, and I would get horny. Then she told me about Todd, and the way he did her, and I needed you to give me a good fucking. But, Roy, I never thought about Todd when I was with you. I never thought of anyone but you. When I started thinking that it would be ok for me to have him for a night, it got me so horny that I used you for relief. I didn't think of him while we did it, but I did use you because I was so hot. I'm sorry I ever touched him. I'm sorry I ever got caught up in it like I did."

Chapter 5: Moving Forward - Roy

It took six months of counseling before I moved back home. I was still quite concerned for our future, and unable to fully relax in her company.

The first time we were together at home felt peculiar, strange, and unfamiliar. My anger towards Janice's betrayal would occasionally surface, making me want to scream at her, but then it would subside, and I would feel calmer and glad that I hadn't reacted badly.

Janice said she burned the blue dress and accessories, so that I wouldn't be reminded of her insanity, and I believed her. I didn't think our marriage would ever fully recover, since my trust had been severely shaken. However, as the counselor said, "She didn't lie to you. She told you what she was going to do, and did it. Then she confessed, without omitting anything, and admitted it was entirely her fault."