The Homework Cheater Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now they'll all see Grace with her head in my lap, a nice whore who'll ride home with anyone just to taste some cock," he added. Grace did not know why Tony had started this personal vendetta against her, but what he was saying was partially true. Everyone would see Grace as a slut now if they heard about today's events. "You'd better go a little deeper if you want to stay hidden."

Tony had removed the hand from the back of her head to focus on driving. Grace tried to push her head all the way down not to be seen, but was still getting stuck at the entrance to her throat.

"Open up Grace, you won't make any progress like that."

Grace soon felt the car slowing down. "Hhlg?" was the only phrase she managed to get out with his long member still deep in her mouth.

"Hey Cindy!" yelled Tony. "Arnold, how you doing today, man?" he asked another person. "See you on Wednesday, man!"

Grace could tell he was on the edge of the parking lot, driving parallel to the sidewalk that runs along the school. Grace was not appreciating the fact he was taking his sweet time, making chit chat with people passing by as he crawled the truck out of the parking lot.

As he was driving he moved one hand from the wheel back to her head, pushing her down where she already was. Eventually she felt one of the characteristic speed bumps on the sidewalk road. The bump jabbed Tony's cock further into her since her head was held down, causing a loud gag. The speed bump had finally made Tony's cock push into her throat, and she took the entirety of Tony's eight inches in her. Her lips had made their way to his base, his short pubes brushing against her nose and chin.

"There we go, girl. You better keep that throat of yours open, we're just getting started," Tony added, chuckling to himself above her. Grace did not like the sound of that. She remained there with his entirety down her gullet, not wanting to bring herself up into the vision of people outside.

Not able to see out any of the windows, Grace could not tell where Tony was driving to. After a final few speed bumps, ripping gags and gurgles from Grace each time, they made it out of the parking lot. She could now bring her head up higher to try and actually go to work on him. Maybe if she made him cum they'd be done here and she could forget about this mess.

"That's a good slut, putting some effort into it," Tony said above her.

She used her left hand to stroke his length while her mouth sucked on him simultaneously. Tony kept one hand on the steering wheel, the other intertwined with her hair, holding the back of her head softly. Grace thanked the lord that he had stopped pushing her down further.

After a few minutes of driving, Tony eventually took the hand off the back of her head. He reached underneath her, grabbing one of her tits through her hoodie.

"Damn, these really are some bags of fun aren't they?" He moved his hand and threaded it inside her sweatshirt, entering through the neck. He pulled down her bra from inside her sweatshirt and groped her naked breast. Grace did not like getting felt up like this, but she was powerless to stop him. The whole time, her mouth remained wrapped around his cock, doing her best to make him cum so this could be over with.

After a while, Grace could tell Tony seemed to get bored of groping her tits. He removed his hand from her sweatshirt, holding it in the air, looking for a new target.

"Time for the real prize."

He extended his arm, reaching over Grace, and brought it down with a smack on Grace's ass. The yoga pants caused the cheeks to jiggle, waves emanating from the spot he had slapped her. Tony gave a few more smacks to her cheeks, each one emitting a quiet yelp from Grace's mouth, still enveloping Tony's shaft. He gave them a few more smacks, enjoying the vibrating sensation her yelps had around his cock.

"Holy fuck, this ass beautiful," Tony said, ceasing his smacks to instead grab a cheek and knead it between his fingers. It melted in his hands, the soft flesh caressing his hand. He continued to fondle her plump cheeks as he drove, Grace still blowing him.

Grace continued to suck, trying her best to focus despite the pain that had come from Tony's hard spanking. She knew her ass would be red later. In comparison, him groping her ass was not that bad, so she got back to the task at hand. Tony was lasting far longer than Andrew did, she was thoroughly impressed by his endurance. Regardless, she wanted to get this over with. She just hoped he wasn't taking her to some other far side of town to do who knows what.

Tony became more bold, and put his hand underneath the band of her yoga pants. Grace's eyes went wide at the intrusion.

"Mmmmph!" she said through her cock-stuffed mouth. Tony ignored the protest, and wrapped his hand around the curve of her ass until he could feel her panties with his fingers. He pushed them to the side, and felt her folds between her legs.

Grace immediately felt a twitch of pleasure when he got to her lips. She was very sensitive, so any of his movements would affect her. Tony began to run his finger up and down her folds, emitting soft moans from Grace that reverberated through Tony's member.

"Oh look at that, someone's enjoying themselves, and it isn't just me." He continued to work her with his fingers, one of them finding her clit and giving it rubs back and forth. Grace's brain was starting to fog as he stroked her without pause, building the fire inside her. Even while simultaneous driving, Tony was making Grace feel some of the strongest sensations she's ever felt with only a single hand. Nobody, not even with two or three times the effort, had yet been able to make Grace respond this way.

Grace had forgotten about the spear lodged in her jaws and focused solely on the sensation Tony was giving her from behind. She closed her eyes, savoring each rub he gave her back and forth. Her moans became louder, but she didn't care. At the very least it would help get Tony off too. Suddenly, it all stopped.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Tony, who smiled down at her.

"You think it's your turn? That's just a hint of what'll come later. Worry about me first, slut."

She tried to glare at him from down in his lap, a hard feat given the power he had over the entire situation. She resumed blowing him, trying her best to finally finish this idiot off.

Tony's driving continued for what felt like ages. Now out on the open road, Grace cared less about being seen bobbing her head on someone's lap. 'It's like he's driving in circles,' Grace thought, 'Where the fuck is he taking me?'

Grace increased her effort on Tony's member. She added in both hands, one hand on the bottom half of his member, the other cradling his balls, while she worked his tip and top half with her mouth. She added in extra tongue movements, increasing the stimulation on his cock. She could tell Tony was feeling it, his breathing becoming more rapid and twitches coming from his legs and cock. Despite this, he still wasn't cumming and continued driving in various directions. Grace had no idea where he was taking her.

Eventually, the car came to a stop.

"Don't get up yet. You don't want to be seen here, do you?" Tony said slyly. Grace didn't know where 'here' was, so she obeyed his orders. Tony brought his hand back down on the back of Grace's head.

"Let's finish this up quickly. Wouldn't want to get caught with our pants down," Tony added, smiling to himself again at his joking. Grace didn't laugh, nor did she even think it was funny. Actually, it just made her more annoyed, but there was little she could do about it as her mouth was still speared by Tony's thick rod, and his hand kept her head impaled on it. The one thing he said that Grace agreed with was that she wanted to get this done quickly.

She realized she had no choice how long it took as Tony brought his other hand down from the wheel, the car now parked, placing it on the side of her head. Holding her in a firm grip, he began to pump his hips up and down, fucking her mouth which as held in place above his shaft. Grace put her hands down on the seat for stability, accepting the facefucking Tony was giving her in the front seat of the truck. Spit fell from the sides of her lips and her eyes watered from the constant thrusting deep into her mouth. Each push emitted an involuntary 'glck' sound from her throat.

Each thrust, Tony was able to push himself balls deep in Grace, rhythmically bringing her lips down to his base and pulling her off to just his tip, never completely leaving her mouth. Grace's throat was like a pussy, the way it enveloped Tony's member as he filled it to the brim. He continued to piston in and out of her, savoring the gags emanating from her, loving that she was struggling to keep up.

Finally, after what felt like ten minutes, Grace felt the characteristic twitching and flexing of incoming jizz. Tony threw his head back, and with a loud moan, the floodgates erupted. He tightened his grip on Grace's head, his fingers digging into her scalp.

If she had thought Andrew came a lot, it was nothing in comparison to Tony. It was like a firehose had been turned on, and she struggled to keep up with the long and thick globs that shot from Tony.

Grace focused on sucking down the cum, otherwise it would fill her mouth and spill out. The size of each rope slowly descended, until finally, Tony's orgasm came to a close, and he loosened the grip on her head. She pulled herself off him and gasped for air, coughing a few times due to the torrent that had just flooded her gullet. Tony sat back in his seat and laughed.

Wiping a bit of cum from the side of her mouth, Grace took a deep breath, finally done with this nightmare. She could get the hell out of here now that Tony got what he wanted. The moment was bittersweet: she was glad it was over, but a little disappointed that Tony had not finished her off. It was set up to be one of the best orgasms of her life, despite the unwanted cock in her gullet.

Slowly she got up from leaning over, closing her eyes and stretching her back and neck out after the long and strenuous blowjob. Opening her eyes, she looked around, immediately recognizing her location.

Tony and Grace were sitting in her driveway. There were no other cars, since both her parents were off at work, but she instantly recognized the characteristic white garage door, the curtains in her second floor window, and the decorations on her patio.

"Parents home?" Tony asked, looking over at Grace. Still in shock, she couldn't formulate a response.

"I'll take that as a no. Let's head inside." he added, with a devious smile on his face. Grace did not move, just looking at Tony as he unlocked the door and began getting out of the car. Noticing she didn't move, he looked back at her.

"Come on, hurry up. Wouldn't want to be here when the parents get back," he said, somehow with an even more devious smile on his face than before. Grace kicked herself, recognizing she had put herself in a far worse situation than she had thought.

Slowly, she unlocked and opened the passenger door, emitting a quiet gulp, as she was unsure of what would come next.

To be continued...

12