The Honey Dew List Ch. 06-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we love our man, don't we?" Tammy said, adding, "Oh ... Tara, I like how your tongue feels on my hands as we use his balls together!"

"We fucking adore our man!" Tara spoke her mind, "He's the motherfucking best! I want him to know that I'm his forever ... whatever else happens. Don't get me wrong ... I want Roger back, too, and also forever, but he'll just plain have to share. Of course, if he goes for it, he'll be richly rewarded for it ... judging from the size of this harem, I hope for exquisite rewards for him."

"At this rate, we'll soon have 'our men, ' but Damien comes first. Always first," Maryam spoke up again.

"Of course ... Damien never lied to me, after all," Tara agreed as she continued tasting Damien's balls.

When Tammy knelt to begin rimming Damien, he nearly fell over and had to have Cassidy hold him in place, right before she produced a Frosty and gave him enough to cause him brain freeze for a moment. Of course, this only helped Tara, Lauren, and Tammy with their own ideas, as they were able to move their tongues back and forth across his taint, tangling them together. By the time that Damien recovered enough from the brain freeze to notice what was happening to him, he felt as if he floated on a sea of tongues almost, with wet lips added for good measure.

"Alright, girls, let's lay him down before his knees buckle. We have serious fucking to do!" Cassidy and Maryam led the way, just as Charlene returned with Jason ... and both Bert and Eric walked in on them.

That was when Damien felt it ... something that he had never imagined taking place. A new energy that he had never contemplated took hold of him ... as a ring was slipped onto his finger. He didn't know what this was about, but the phone rang right then, and Maryam rushed to answer it.

"Yes, he's here. The plan is almost complete. The ring is on him. It shouldn't take too much longer for it to give him the power. Thank you for doing this ... I still don't know why you'd do this for the family of an enemy," Maryam spoke, turning the phone on speaker.

"Are you kidding? You've offered poor Umberto a better life! That's reason enough, between that and the fact that your branch of the family behaved itself better than your brother-in-law did. Look ... the firm is wrecked, we know that, but a new firm can be built with the old clientele, and I trust no one better than you to help restore it. Besides, this way of life is the wave of the future, and with any luck, we'll be able to band together and achieve a newer, more reformed society. Damien Martin is essential to this cause, as are you. I thank you for contacting me after Cassidy got this list idea and recruited you for it. The past 48 hours have witnessed some truly delightful and entertaining scenes ... by all means, keep me informed.

"Damien, you're probably a bit confused right now, but here's the deal. When Cassidy mentioned this idea to Maryam, she was intrigued by the parallels with my situation and she contacted me for advice. Suffice it to say that I had some definite ideas on how to expand, though you have all improvised rather well. I was able recently to pass my father's power onto a series of rings, each of which is to be handed to the men that I have chosen or will choose in time to come. Congratulations on being only the third man to receive such a ring, after myself and my brother Jim. I'm Umberto's cousin, Francesco Pezzo, but you can call me Frank.

"Welcome to my world, mister. I know that you wonder just how you're going to satisfy all these people, and at times, even I wondered. You, Damien Martin, are going to help make history and change the world. Next to that, a bit of extra libido to fuck a harem of lovers blind is a small thing, don't you agree? I know that Maryam and her daughters only did this for love, to make sure that you were happy. You can't fathom how much they must love you to do this for you, to procure a ring from me, but it's a helluva a lot of love, trust me.

"For now, though, just kick back, relax, and let your harem service you ... it's what they really want to do. Ladies and gentlemen ... his ring is about to take full effect ... have at him!" a strangely accented voice spoke up at last, between strokes inside a certain former teacher and nun of his...

"Well, honey ... gals, everyone, now you know. Damien has been chosen. This is an honor, though it's Charlene's turn first ... she badly needs a great ride, mounting her new man," Cassidy told them with a kiss to his lips, "Honey, you really ARE dessert tonight ... and you're going to love every second of it."