All Comments on 'The Honey Dew List'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope

Two paragraphs in and I’m done. Protagonist is a whiny little faggot, and his wife/GF is completely unrealistic and pandering. Cringe. Do you think real people who aren’t insane think, act, or talk like this?

RainOfEternityRainOfEternityabout 4 years ago
Sorry.....

Im commenting on the first chapter... However i made it all they way to chapter 5..... None of the people in this story are sane... The dialog is cringy..... Sorry i try to give series a chance but the political view that paints everyone not left of the party lines as crazy evil fucks is flawed....

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

So bad it's almost comedic...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

WTF!!!!

You are much better than this. I've enjoyed many of your stories in the past, but this is something else. I only made it halfway down page 1 before I had to comment. I am going to go back and try to read this, but from the comments below I doubt I'll be successful. This compulsion you have given the girlfriend and her 'honey do' lists is comedic, pandering, and just crazy. I hope there will be some kind of reasonable explanation very soon. Then there is the MC's readiness to comply mere seconds after his rant about them and her. I fear this is going to be a strange crazy tale that will distract me from any enjoyment it may contain.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

ok finished this part.

It's still crazy and convoluted, still not your best work, but its not as bad as I first thought. Just a crazy way to get to the good stuff, or so I hope.

shadrachtshadrachtalmost 2 years ago

You yadda yadda'd past the threesome with the girlfriend, sister, and mother? Odd choice.

Your dialogue is a bit stilted - no one talks like that for the most part, and bringing in religion felt like a random addition that didn't add anything to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous