The Honey Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Darlene and said. "Have you got TripAdvisor on your phone?" she nodded, "I suggest you look up the last entry for this hotel."

"Fuck." was all I heard. She had just seen a picture of her and Jasmine with the comment "People, be careful, these two are a honeytrap. Go near them at your peril."

"Right, you tell me now who it was that paid for this and what you had to do or I will post this on every hotel's website on TripAdvisor and any other website I can find including all of the hotel's Facebook pages, Instagram and any other social media outlet I can find. And when I have finished doing it in Nottingham, I will do it in Derby and then in Lincoln."

Darlene spoke, "if we tell you will you take that post down?"

"I should be able to edit it, if I can't I'll post a retraction. That will have to do."

"It was a Mr Ralph Hutchinson, he wanted us to send him pictures of you holding hands and looking intimate, better still kissing another woman."

"Fuck, that's Sherrie's boss." I pondered for a few seconds, "The bastards trying to get something on me so he can fuck Sherrie, we're not mates but we do know each other, his wife Carol and Sherrie are friends."

"I'm sorry we thought you were just another cheating husband."

Jasmine then added, "it seemed a bit strange to me, you spent most of your time talking about your wife and your life together. None of the cheating husbands we have come across in the past have done that before. They steer away from talking about family."

I realised I had finished my beer, I stood up, looked at these two and said, "Do you two want a drink?" I needed to think and going to the bar will give me some time.

"Yes please, a large G&T and a V&T would go down well right now."

"Okay, but you're still getting dinner, you could charge it to that bastard Hutchinson as expenses."

Fortunately, there was a bit of a queue at the bar giving me more time to think, the barman said to me, "Ah, so getting the prossies a drink then?"

"It appears that they are not ladies of the night, but a honey trap for cheating husbands."

"I suppose that's better, but not much and still not good for the hotel. Again, it can give us a bad name."

Walking back to the two ladies with the drinks, they got singles, not doubles; I had come up with a plan. It was only just after 7:30, I used the "find my device" app on my phone and checked if Sherrie was still at work. It was where I expected her to be, it was a pity that I couldn't track that wanker, Hutchinson.

"Right ladies, I don't like what you do, but I like cheating spouses even less and I think that wanker Hutchinson has set this up in an attempt to screw my wife. I would like your help to warn my wife."

"If he's doing that to your wife surely there are rumours in their company about what he's like? We hear that a lot," said Darlene.

"I don't work for them, but I'm sure Sherrie would have mentioned something in passing if there was. He's the son of one of the managing directors, he's been going around the company spending 18 months or two years in each section to see how the company works."

"Okay what do you want us to do?" asked Darlene.

"How are you supposed to report to him?"

"He was fairly insistent that we get a picture of you in a compromising position by no later than 8:00 o'clock tonight. You've been busy the last two nights so all we could do was set up the groundwork. And when your friends left you earlier this evening we thought we had a chance."

"Do you know how to take a video and then send a screenshot?"

"Of course, we do that a lot, especially when the customer wants a rapid reply, what are you thinking of doing?"

"I would like you to video of Jasmine holding my hand. But she turns the camera and says something like, 'This is a set-up, we have been sent to trap your husband by Ralph Hutchinson. Despite our best efforts, he did not succumb to our charms. He has recorded the whole evening to prove to you nothing happened. And I swear my mother's life that nothing did happen. Or something like that.' then you are going to send the still of Jasmine holding my hand to Ralph Hutchinson. But before you do that, you're going to send me the still and the video which I'm going to send to Sherrie."

That's pretty much what we did, they did the video using pretty much the words that I had suggested, but added a bit on the end so, as soon as I got the video and the still photograph, I phoned Sherrie.

"Hello sweetheart," I said when she answered the phone, "I can see from your phone you're still at work, is Ralph there?"

"Yes, we're just wrapping up a few things ready for the presentation tomorrow morning, he just popped out to get us a drink, actually sweetheart, as it's just me and you, I don't think I'm going to take up this promotion, it's too stressful. Ralph keeps on piling on the pressure, but at least he's here helping."

Things were starting to fall into place now. I said to Sherrie, "Sweetheart make sure you're sitting down, I've got something very disturbing to tell you and it can't wait, if Ralph comes into the room make your excuses and leave, I need to talk to you privately. I need to get on with this so I may rabbit on a bit, please let me finish."

"What's up Dave? This sounds serious."

"It is, Ralph has set up a honey trap to try and get compromising pictures of me, it failed. He was going to show you a picture of me being indiscreet. And I think he's going to try and hit on you. He shouldn't be putting the pressure on you, most of the work was done when you took over. I think he's making it overly difficult so you rely on him. And when he shows you the picture you will fall into his arms. I'm going to send you a picture, the exact same one he will show you. And I'll also send you a video that will explain everything. Sweetheart, I know this is a lot to take in but please be careful, I love you more than anything in this world so please be careful around that bastard. I've got audio recordings of everything that happened tonight." With that I sent the still and the video I then nodded to Darlene to send Ralph the still.

"This all sounds a bit cloak and dagger-ish to me, Are you sure about this?"

"More than anything in this world."

"Okay, my phone just pinged" she paused, "I have the still picture but no video yet, I can hear Ralph coming back now. We should be done in about half an hour I'll phone you as soon as I get home." Sherry hung up. She sounded tired, and I was getting tired, and very pissed off, I turned to the two ladies "Do you know, I think you two are amongst the most despicable creatures I've ever met. I don't like cheaters. But trying to seduce a man who you don't know, and don't know the reasons behind why you've been asked to do what you're doing, makes me sick."

Jasmine sounded put out "But men cheat, well some of them. We're just giving their wives what they need to do to prove it."

"That's bollocks, you go too far, Jasmine, if that's your real name, you look absolutely drop dead gorgeous, you were stroking my thigh, very close to my man parts. Oh yes it was working, things were coming up. But take this scenario, just before a man comes away, his wife picks a big argument with him. He comes here, you seduce him get a kiss or something for a picture, and you send it to the wife. But it's a setup, she wants a divorce, she is the one having an affair but wants to put the blame for the pending divorce on him. They may even have a prenup? She picked a fight with him just to upset him, he's feeling down, upset, unloved, not cared for, he may even suspect she's having an affair, so why shouldn't he. You come along, looking stunning and start to stroke his man parts, he's already down and upset and you're playing to the man's basic instincts. And that's just one scenario I can think up and I'm sure there are plenty more."

The two women looked at each other, the one calling herself Jasmine said, "it's Laura actually, and this is Alice, we hadn't thought of it like that, we thought we were doing the wives a service."

"The thing that disgusts me is that you approach the poor bastard, if you just sat there looking lonely and gorgeous and he came to you that would be a different matter. Granted you get approached by lots of men who are not your target, but at least you're being honest. As I said you pair disgust me. I'm going to get a drink and go to my room and see how much damage you've done to my relationship with my wife. But credit where credit is due, even though I blackmailed you, you gave me the name of that bastard Hutchinson. I think he was going to show her the picture of us holding hands and was going to try to have sex with her. And I wouldn't put it past him to blackmail her for more sex afterwards. He's the sort of bastard you should be going after. Goodbye and I wish never to see you two again."

As I stood up to leave, gathering my drink and laptop the hotel duty manager strolled across and asked me. "Have you finished your discussion with these two ladies Sir?" I nodded, he turned to them. "Get out, I never want to see you in this hotel again, this hotel does not want to get caught up in any of those sorts of shenanigans, good night ladies."

I went to my room and awaited the phone call, after about an hour from when I called Sherrie I was getting a tad worried and was about to phone her when my phone rang and there was, and she was in tears. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm really sorry." she was gasping.

I was worried now what had happened and I was 150 miles away and I had been drinking, although three beers, the rest soft drinks since this started. "Okay sweetheart calm down, be calm and tell me what happened."

"He kissed me."

"What did you do?"

"I'm sorry I kissed him back. But not for long only a second. I know it's wrong, I'm so sorry." she was still sobbing.

"Right calm down, take a few deep breaths and tell me exactly what happened." I said quietly, trying to maintain a calm that I really didn't feel. It would do no good me going off the edge now.

"Just after he came back into the room his phone buzzed and he looked at me and told me he had some bad news for me, then he showed me the picture of you holding hands with that woman. I still hadn't seen the video you said you'd sent me, I felt so tired I just burst into tears. He came and held me. It felt good, he reminded me that he had been telling me that you must be cheating whilst you're away and that you're afraid of me getting a promotion and that would make you look bad. I know that's rubbish, but I felt so weak and tired. He lifted my head then kissed me, and just for a second or so I kissed him back, I'm so sorry sweetheart, I shouldn't have done that. He tried to get me to drink the coffee he bought me, but I didn't. I told him I'd had enough, and I needed to go home and get some sleep ready for the morning, he told me I shouldn't drive in the state I was in and he offered to drive me. That was when my phone buzzed, the video had arrived. I didn't open it there and then but waited until I got to the car. Everything you told me was completely true. Not that I doubted you for one minute, but when I kissed him back, I felt I let you down. So sorry sweetheart."

That bastard had tried it on, he was picking on a vulnerable female that he had made vulnerable. I'd get him for that. "Don't worry sweetheart I know the pressure you've been under, and it was a simple mistake, they happen. When he was holding you, it would be reassuring after all the stress you've been under. He's supposed to be a friend. I'll be home tomorrow and we can sort it out then. I've had too much to drink otherwise I'd drive home to you tonight."

"No, I'm OK now, I've admitted it to you what happened, and I feel better now. But I'm really not going to take that promotion if it means working for him. We'll talk about it when you get home. I took a leaf out of your book, and I recorded it all."

"See, you really are a smart girl, it doesn't actually prove anything apart from the fact he got no further."

"Okay sweetheart, it's been a long day I need to get some sleep, I need to get this presentation done tomorrow then we have the whole weekend to ourselves, let me know what time you're going to get in."

"I'll give you a call when I leave, and you can track me on Find My Device. What time does your presentation finish?"

"It starts at 9 and should be finished by 10 give it an hour for questions and then I'm going to leave, so about 11:00 o'clock."

"Right then my little sweet thing, two things for you to do tomorrow, book a room in the Red Lion and pack an overnight bag, we're going away for the weekend, I know it's only just down the road but I'm sure you can put up with the pampering."

"That is a brilliant idea, sounds just like what we need. You do come up with all the best ideas. I know just the things to pack." She sounded much better now, "I just might have to get one of the four-poster bedrooms. I'm sure you would know what to do with one of those. I must go now sweetheart, I do love you and I'll see you tomorrow, drive carefully and I will see you sometime in the afternoon. Night, night."

Now he had really pissed me off. I didn't really like being on my own but didn't want company. I took my phone and my laptop down to the bar just to be around people. And to check the two girls had gone, they had. After another tonic water or two, a calmness settled over me. I was going to have to get that bastard back somehow it might take some thinking about to do but let's get tomorrow out of the way and enjoy the weekend. Feeling much better I went to bed and slept surprisingly well.

I got quizzed by the team on how I did with the business lady. I told them the truth, then we played some of the clips of how she had asked open questions, but to my open questions she eluded me by giving one-word answers, but still tried to drive the conversation the way she wanted. She was very good at that.

We got all wrapped up by about 10:30 and I was on the road by 11, I took the scenic route home a little bit more in miles but quicker in time. And that's what I wanted today. I don't drive and phone so about 45 minutes from home I had to stop for a comfort break, and I gave Sherrie a quick phone call. I asked her how the presentation went, and she told me it went very well, and she got some excellent feedback. I double checked she'd booked a room packed her bags and was ready to go. She told me everything will be ready by the time I got home, strangely she then giggled.

I parked the car outside the house and almost sprinted to the door, put the key in the door but the key wouldn't go all the way in, I couldn't get in. I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell at the same time.

I heard Sherrie shouting from inside, "Hang on, hang on a second, I have a surprise for you."

Sherry knows I hate surprises, this had better be good. I heard the key being withdrawn from the other side and Sherrie shouted, "OK you can come in now."

I turned the key and flung the door open, "Fuck, that is a sight I wasn't expecting."

Sherrie was wearing her off the shoulder PVC French maid's dress, including the cute little white cap which was perched on her hairdo. She had a waist clincher on laced tightly giving her a superb figure. She had on stockings because I could see the stocking tops, 5 inch heels and a black choker adorned her neck, with a pair of glasses perched on the end of her nose. By fuck she was gorgeous. I think the Red Lion will have to put up with a late arrival.

She took up a cute pose, looked at me peering over those glasses she said, "allo, allo, monsure, yur 'ouse maid haz been veery naughty. Listen very carefully for I shall zay ziss only once, she haz not booked zee hotel." a very unconvincing comedy French accent. I dropped my bag, kicked the door shut with my foot, I walked up to her, I took her into my arms and kissed her long and deep.

She pushed me away. I whispered to her, "I love you, but can we drop the French accent."

"Certainly, master of the house, but your maid should be punished, for she has been naughty. She has not booked the hotel as she was instructed. It might be better if we stay at home this weekend."

I had a feeling I wasn't going to miss going to the Red Lion after all. When we play these games there's no master and no submissive, but there is somebody in charge and somebody not in charge, we don't play master slave games.

"I think then, my naughty maid should fetch me a beverage, kneel at my feet and tell me what she has done wrong. And then if I decide, we will discuss the punishment. But I can already see there are no bags packed for our weekend and she has told me she has not booked the hotel as she was instructed. So, punishment is guaranteed it's just how much." She smiled at me and giggled and went to the kitchen. I settled myself on the sofa.

She returned with a glass of dark beer for me and a glass of red wine for her, she placed them on the coffee table and knelt in front of me. She placed her hands in her lap, head down slightly so she had to peer across the top of her glasses. That makes her look very cute, and she knows I love that look. There is only one look better than that and I was pretty certain that was coming my way later.

"I'm sorry Sir, you warned me on what that evil dastardly Ralph was going to do. And although fully prepared, I was weak, I gave in to my emotions, and I returned the kisses the evil dastardly Ralph. It was only for a second, but I may have given him the wrong idea."

"How did you leave it with the evil dastardly Ralph?"

"This morning I told him that I had proof, a video that proved you were completely innocent, and it was part of the training you are doing. I apologised for kissing him, I said that would never happen again." She took a long drink of her wine.

"My maid did well, however, she needs to be punished. Has my maid sorted out sustenance for the Master of the house?"

"Sir's favourite Chinese will be delivered at 8:00 o'clock, that gives Sir four hours to treat his maid as she deserves." she took another long drink of her wine stood up and held her hand out to me and said, "Please follow me Sir,"

She led me from the sitting room into the dining room and there laid on the dining table was a selection of our toys. Handcuffs, our soft rope, a ball gag, our biggest one, the big blindfold, the one that the nose pokes through, our leather armbinder, some of her favourite vibrators and a ping pong bat. The bat was new, we didn't normally indulge in that sort of thing.

"I think my maid should show the master of the house how sorry she is, turn round, put your hands behind your back." I took the armbinder and sliding up her arms I placed the two straps around her bare shoulders. I tightened the laces of the armbinder, her elbows nearly touched when it was fully done up. I led her back into the living room I lowered my trousers and underpants, that was difficult, there was an outstanding piece of my body.

"I think my maid knows how to make it up to the master of the house."

With that comment she opened her mouth and took my hard cock in as far as she could, she looked up at me with that cute little face, with those glasses perched on the end of her nose, her arms trapped behind her back, that to me was one of the most gorgeous sights I have seen for quite a while.

She bopped her head two or three times taking me as deeply as she could, then she pulled out and started biting around the end of my cock, gently, she then started nibbling down the side and then back to sucking it, it felt larger than normal and I thought it was going to burst, and not just white stuff from the end, after three or four minutes of this I had to stop her, I was going to come and it was too soon. I lifted off her knees and laid her back on the sofa, I spread legs her legs wide and lifted up the PVC dress. She was completely bare, she shaved down there, that is a special treat to me, she knows I don't like getting hairs in my teeth.