The Honey Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of her charms were laid open to me I spread her lips and gently moved my finger over her clitoris, with my other hand I placed a single finger inside her pussy and moved it in and out slowly, I built up speed with my finger and started licking her clitoris until I heard a gasp, I quickly inserted two fingers into her cunt, but only pushed them in and out once, before I withdrew them completely. I stood up went into the dining room and collected the rope, blindfold, ball gag and the ping pong bat. I got her to sit up in the centre of the sofa then I removed her glasses, I placed the blindfold on her and buckled it tightly behind her head, I said to her, "The maid has been naughty, she's bought down her favourite vibrators, not the master of the house's favourite ones." Actually, it didn't matter which vibrator I used they were all good, I was just making a point. With that I slapped her thigh hard and as her mouth opened to scream, I jammed the ball gag in. She twisted her head so I could buckle it tightly behind her neck making sure the ball was firmly fitted behind her teeth. Using the rope, I tied her legs well apart so her bottom was just on the edge of the sofa, when she was secured, I eased my fingers inside again I move them rapidly she was again approaching an orgasm.

"Stay there," I said giggling, trussed like that she was going nowhere. I rushed upstairs opened her bedside cabinet and grabbed the other vibrators plus the bum lube. I crept downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible, I think I managed to reach her without letting her know where I was, I very quickly turned on the vibrator and applied it to her clitoris, she screamed as loudly she could through that large gag in her mouth, I now inserted two fingers into her pussy and started pumping quickly, watching for her to come, just before she got there, I stopped pulled my fingers out and started licking a clitoris her again. Now she had nothing inside her. I watched her breathing, it was getting deeper and deeper, as my hands were free, I grabbed the small pinkie finger sized vibrator and managed to get a dollop of lubrication on it before I turned it on and slipped it up her backside, this is not a big vibrator only the size of your little finger, but by gosh it is powerful.

I was hard as rock so I entered her in a long slow push and stayed fully embedded and just let the bum vibrator do its job. I wasn't far off coming myself, I started moving slowly at first and then faster, her body arched and shook, a growling came from behind the gag, I started to move, I went as hard and fast and deep as I could, her thrashing around having a massive orgasm, her clenching pussy brought me off.

I collapsed on top of her but quickly recovered, it wouldn't be good having my extra weight on top of her with her arms trapped behind her back. I stood up and looked down at her, I quickly released her legs, unbuckled and removed the ball gag then the blindfold, I unlaced the waist clincher and quite unceremoniously rolled onto her front and removed the armbinder. I pulled off the unlaced waist clincher and then unzipped the maid's dress. I wanted to carry her upstairs to bed but I was knackered and was frightened of dropping her. I went and got a quilt from the spare bedroom and we both curled up on the sofa.

We were both awakened by the doorbell ringing, bugger that must be the Chinese for dinner, neither of us was dressed to answer the door. I only had my shirt on, I quickly slipped my trousers on, went to the door grabbed the Chinese and gave the delivery girl a tip, I just wanted her out of there I think she was surprised at the size of the tip.

I put the Chinese on the table in the kitchen and returned to the living room, got completely undressed and snuggled back under the quilt with my wife.

Just after 9:00 o'clock I had the call of nature, Sherrie woke up as well and suggested we retire to bed, seemed like a good idea to me, so with her still wearing just her stockings and her 5 inch heels we went up the old apples and pears.

After the kip on the sofa, we weren't that tired, so I popped downstairs got us a couple of drinks and we spent some time catching up, she told me about her new project, still wasn't sure if she was going to take the promotion after what Ralph had done.

This annoyed me, quite a lot, she worked hard to get to the position of project manager, so she could be in charge, she had some ideas on how to make things easier for everyone, she wanted to try a more earlier flexible approach to the planning and have a say in how things were done not just follow instructions.

As we lay in bed, she's still wearing her stockings and resting her head on my shoulder I said to her "I'm going to get that bastard back" with that I pulled the quilt across us and went to sleep, we would reheat the Chinese for tomorrow's dinner.

Chapter 2

I was up early in the morning and I was frying breakfast, back bacon, sausage, eggs, mushrooms even fried bread, I know it's not good for you. When Sherrie came downstairs, still wearing her stockings but one of my dress shirts and still looking very sleepy. She came to me and put her arms around me and hugged me as I stood at the cooker, she rested her head on my back and said, "That smells good but, can we talk about my job over breakfast?"

"Of course, you've worked hard for this promotion I don't like what he's done. We had better talk it through to see if we can work out what happened."

After we sat down, we talked about the promotion, she told me she didn't want it if this was going to be the workload involved every time, it wasn't worth the respect or the extra money. She told me Ralph kept on finding problems that had to be sorted before the presentation, although she didn't think they were a problem, but he was her mentor, so she did as she was told, but took note of them so she didn't make the same mistake and she could look into them later to see how much a problem they would have been. She had told me the majority of the work had been done and it just needed the final touches and the presentation to be produced and delivered so she didn't really see the need for the additional work.

I was wondering, was Ralph making the job extra hard. When I suggested this, she said she would have a quiet word with somebody else on the project management team on Monday, but she'd suspected the same. She also mentioned to me that over the last two or three months even though we were friendly, she had noticed Ralph started to do me down, not much, just a little bit, just little snipes about 'only' being a service engineer and that was it he kept on adding 'only just' before some comments when I came into the conversation. It hadn't really struck her until last night what he'd been doing. Hindsight is an exact science.

She told me she'd been awake for a couple of hours during the night thinking now that all the pressure was off that the job should get easier, I also did my usual waking up at 3:00 o'clock and I thought about things too, but I came to the conclusion that he was trying to wear her down so he could have sex with her and the honey trap was supposed to be the final opening of the box. I told her all about what happened with Jasmine and Darlene. I came up with a very rough plan on how to get him back, but any getting him back was always going to hurt Carol, was she up for that? She told me as much as she liked Carol, and they got on very well together, he couldn't get away with this. As he only spent about two years in each section, she was wondering how many times he pulled this stunt before he was about to move on, he only had a couple of months left in the project management section before he was moved on to his next position.

We had a very pleasant Saturday; in the evening I cracked a bottle of our decent wine and had the warmed-up Chinese for dinner. Throughout the day I'd give it some thought to our revenge. We were sitting in front of the fire when I told Sherrie that I had an idea, but wanted some information that she could get about Ralph and his plans for the next few weeks, when was going away, where to and what for. She knew he was going to a symposium in Reading the following Friday and Saturday, and Saturday was his birthday. She had a quizzical look on her face when she asked me what I was thinking, I told her she'd have to wait as I needed the help of somebody else, but she would have a part to play.

I was up early on Sunday, I did some Googling, around early afternoon I told Sherrie we needed to find out which hotel he's staying in Reading next week so we could arrange for Carol and us to secretly meet him in his hotel on Saturday for his birthday and hope he gets caught with his pants down. I had a cunning plan, but I needed help. I told her I had to phone some acquaintances in Nottingham, but she should listen in. And if she wanted to, she could stop it.

I dialled the number I got from the Internet, I started before they could say anything, "Hello is this Alice?"

"Yes, who is this please?"

"This is probably your most disliked man on the whole planet, it's David from Thursday night."

"Yes, you're right on about that, you are not our most favourite man right now, but you did give us something to think about. May I ask the pleasures of this call?" She didn't sound like it was a pleasure to her.

"Well, I'm going to eat some humble pie, I'm going to ask you to do the very thing that I slagged you off for on Thursday."

"You don't sound very humble, OK who's the mark, or shall I guess, may it be someone with the initials RH."

"There are no flies on you are there, do I call you Darlene or Alice?"

"I prefer Darlene it doesn't sound as mundane as Alice, and there is no Wonderland in the business we do."

I explained how I thought Sherrie and myself had been set up by Ralph Hutchinson, the extra workload, the gentle denigration, and the honey trap. I told her a brief outline of my plan, but it had to be next Saturday in Reading. I asked if they were available. She said she would have to check with her diary and Jasmine, and she would get back to me. I did warn her that it may be Sherrie answering my phone. She paused for a short while and said she would live with that and if this went ahead, they would probably have to meet her anyway.

My phone rang after about 20 minutes, it was Alice, sorry Darlene. I put it on speakerphone and told her so, she started. "OK we've talked about this and we're up for it, he's worse than a cheating husband. We want to arrive Friday to do our usual "come hither look."

"That's good," I said. "We will be there as well, and we can go over the plan, do I have to sign a contract or something?"

"No, oddly enough, we trust you. But you haven't asked how much it will cost."

"Mmm, oddly enough, I trust you as well not to rip us off, but to be honest I don't care. He tried to damage my marriage, my wife and me, he's also cheating on his wife, whom we both think is a very nice lady."

"You said "not rip us" off, can we assume that Sherrie is up for this as well?

From the other side of the room, came the shout, "Too fucking right I am, I want to screw this bastard to the floor with his bollocks."

"Does that answer your question," I said, laughingly.

"We assume that is Sherrie, believe me, we will do what we can."

"Yup that's Sherrie. OK if you can keep next weekend free, we have to confirm a few things and that we're not barking up the wrong tree. We have no intention of destroying somebody if we're wrong. When's the latest you need to know?"

"Midday Friday, that will give us time to drive down, Jas has already started planning her wardrobe, and mine. But the more notice you can give us the better."

"See, I may not sound humble, but I have eaten some pie. Don't take this the wrong way but I hope this is a storm in a teacup and we don't see you next week."

"Actually, when you ripped us both a new one last Thursday you made us rethink our plan of attack, so we've planned to change how we do things. We've got a couple of marks this week to test out but we think yours will be the real test. And we think it would be nice to meet Sherrie, we think we owe her an apology."

Still from the other side of the room, the shout came, "I drink gin and tonic, and the first one is on you and it's a large one."

There was a pause on the other end of the line. "Hey Dave, we have to ask, why is Sherrie shouting, have you got her tied to a chair in the corner of the room or something?"

"Nothing so kinky I'm afraid, she's just doing the ironing. Right, we'll be in contact sometime this week and I'll try and keep you updated as we go through the week. It's been quite nice to talk to you when you're trying not to trick me."

There was another shout from across the room, "Dave stop it, actually, if this goes ahead it might be nice to meet up with you." We said our goodbyes and I hung up, what I didn't tell them was, yes Sherrie was doing the ironing, but she was only dressed in stockings, five inch heeled thigh boots and an under bust corset. I'm cooking dinner tonight.

We returned to our mundane weekday lives. On Monday Sherrie mentioned to a couple of her colleagues about things that Ralph had come up with that she'd had to fix for the presentation, people generally thought he was being a bit picky, but there was also a feeling there was a sense of 'don't mess with Ralph, he's going places,' so yes, he was being picky and these things were probably not necessary. But you had to do them because he was the boss, and the son of a managing director. She started making discreet enquiries around work and at the other divisions where Ralph had been. She told me she got a few negative responses but generally she was met with a wall of silence, which made her suspicious. She didn't want to push too hard in case word got back to Ralph.

On Tuesday she spread her search a little wider, but this time there was more of a wall of silence, and some people even hung up on her. A couple of people that did answer came back with "not my place to say," she was now even more convinced there had been something going on, but we were running out of time.

We decided Wednesday was the last day. Ralph popped in to see her and asked if she was alright as she seemed a little quiet, she told him she'd had a busy weekend with me just coming back from Nottingham. He indicated they go and stand in a corner, so she followed, he started off by apologising for kissing her on Friday, it was very inappropriate. She was just beginning to think that we were doing the wrong thing and there was nothing here, when he stepped forward, took her hand and said that he enjoyed even that little kiss very much, and if there was a chance, he'd like to do it again; she didn't think he was talking about under the mistletoe. Now that changed her mind, she was convinced he had done something, somewhere. Just with that one sentence.

She was just packing up to leave at about 4:30 when her phone rang, she picked it up, but before she could say anything a female voice on the other end said, 'you're asking about Ralph Hutchinson, meet me there Coster in the High Street in 10 minutes, I've got a black coat on' and then they hung up.

She phoned me and told me what was happening, I couldn't get there in 10 minutes so I'd be no help to her, I was up to my armpits in a marrowfat pea canning machine which had decided to jam a can sideways. Anyway, I couldn't drive to the coffee shop in 10 minutes.

Just before six, she sent me a text saying she was on the way to get some fish and chips then she was off home, she had a lot to tell me, I texted back, no peas for me, I'm sick of the sight of them.

I got home just before seven to find the table laid and the fish and chips in the warming oven with a bottle of wine on the table, wine with fish and chips on a school day, must be something important. Sherrie came into the kitchen with a smile that would have made a Cheshire cat proud. "Got him!"

She repeated the story the lady in Coster had told her, four years ago she had an affair with Ralph, and it appears he did pretty much the same thing, running down her husband, who was accountant, knocking her down, then building her up. They went to a conference together and he got her drunk and they ended up in his bed. The worst part was as they already had two children her husband had, had a vasectomy, Ralph didn't use any protection and she got pregnant. When she confronted him, he denied everything. She threatened that when the baby was born, she would demand a paternity test and screw his ass to the floor. She admitted it was an idle threat because if her husband found out she would be divorced, and she couldn't do that.

Ralph owned up, paid for the abortion in a discreet clinic and paid her several thousand pounds to keep quiet, Sherrie asked if she had any proof at which point the woman pulled out a cheque for seven and a half thousand pounds signed by Ralph, and two photocopies of the receipt for the hospital stay for the abortion with Ralph's signature on it. She also told Sherrie she could put in contact with others as she no longer worked for the company. We weren't barking up the wrong tree. The plan would go ahead.

I phoned Darlene and Jasmine and told them we were on; I would book and pay for a hotel room, did they want a twin or double or two separate rooms, Darlene laughed and said a double of course, what was I thinking. Sherrie got on the phone to Carol and suggested a surprise meeting with Ralph in his hotel on Saturday to celebrate his birthday, Carol thought it was a brilliant idea because she was struggling to come up with something.

I spent the next day booking rooms in a couple of hotels and the hotel restaurant at 8:00 o'clock for four people. I sent the details of the restaurant booking to Carol and I told her we'd meet her there as we had things to do. I booked Sherrie, myself, Darlene and Jasmine into a hotel around the corner, we didn't want to be seen by Ralph prior to the event.

On Friday Sherrie and I booked into the hotel, and we stood at the bar waiting for Darlene and Jasmine, Sherrie looked over my shoulder and said. "That's them, isn't it?"

I turned and looked, although they were dressed down, you couldn't miss the style, "Yep that's them."

They saw us and started heading our way, Sherrie leaned into me and said, "They're gorgeous even dressed like that, you turned them down."

I put my finger under her chin and I moved her head round so she looked at me and I said with all seriousness, "I love you and only you, I think it was you who said beauty is only skin deep, it's the character that really matters."

When they got to us Darlene she said in a usual forthright manner, "I don't know whether to give you a hug, a slap or shake hands."

Sherrie sorted that out for us, "With what we're about to do, I think a hug is more appropriate than shaking hands, and definitely better than a slap." So, we all hugged. We found a quiet corner in the bar ordered some food and drinks and started the planning, there wasn't much planning required really, just some timings, these two girls knew exactly what they were going to do, they'd done it all before, even down to getting caught by a PI or the wife. The girls went and got changed and then went to the hotel where the conference was to start to 'bump into' Ralph. We arranged to meet them at breakfast.

In the morning Jasmine started. "We did the usual smile and walk past, I even managed to get to stand next to him in the bar and smile. He seems a nice person, nothing may come of this, he could be like you Dave and all our womanly wiles will fail."

Sherrie replied, "if that happens so be it and we were wrong, but I don't think so," we went over the timings for tonight because this was the awkward part. The conference was due to finish after a buffet liquid lunch at about 4:00 o'clock the girls were planning to be there from 5:00 o'clock.