The Honeymoon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"High School sweethearts, that's so sweet!" Marcie said and took a sip of her drink.

"Mmmm," Nadia replied, moving closer to Marcie in order to whisper confidingly, "But I think I'll end it with him when we get home."

"Oh? Why? He's so good-looking."

When she didn't answer right away, Marcie gave her a quizzical look and said, It's not because he has too big a cock is it? I mean that's usually not a prob..."

"No, not at all," Nadia said quickly, obviously embarrassed, for despite her tan her face was flushed.

"Too quick? You know, wham, bam, thank you, ma'am?"

"No, Percy is quite ... sufficient in that regard," she whispered. "I--I never talked like this with my girlfriends back home."

"No job?" Marcie asked.

"Yes and no. I mean he has sort of a job but doesn't have to be there or do anything. It's the family business, and his father dotes on him. I like the family and they like me. Actually, it will be harder for me to break up with them than with him. The problem is that for Percy, um, life is like one great big party. I want to go to college and make something of myself. I don't want to marry a guy who has had everything handed to him on a silver platter, you know?"

"I do know! Have you told him yet?"

"No. I haven't figured that part out yet."

They talked about that at length; Nadia thought Marcie very worldly, especially after learning she had a degree in music and was an accomplished pianist.

"You've made something of yourself, and you're still young. I bet you're not over thirty-three."

"I'm twenty-nine and don't you make me a day over it, or I'll torture you and Percy with hot coals on the soles of your feet," Marcie said, half-seriously.

Nadia found this funny and laughed so loud she drew the attention of the men sitting on the bed.

In a low voice that the men couldn't hear, Marcie told Nadia that she had lots of experience with men and that with some coaching Nadia might be able to turn Percy into the man she wanted him to be, or close to it.

"No one's perfect, Nadia. For example, Percy would be easy to change."

"You really think so?"

"Certainly, but I'd have to seduce him first. Once a man's sampled your goodies, they become more pliable, which means that you can mold them into the person you want them to be."

Nadia was shocked. "You want to seduce my Percy!"

"It's basically a matter of control," Marcie whispered.

"Control you say?"

"Yes, for once they've had their way with you they'll want another turn. That's when the woman takes control. Just say no. Not in any way that's definitive, but where they become uncertain as to how to achieve another sexual encounter. That's when you get to control them by making them think they're in charge. You'll give in but on your terms. You set them in motion, and they'll gladly accept those terms."

"But why is it necessary for you to seduce him?"

Marcie had to laugh at the serious expression on the girl's face. "Have you ever had a sensual massage?"

"A sensual massage? No, I don't think so ... why?" Nadia asked, unsure of where Marcie was going.

"Because it will make the guys pay attention," Marcie whispered in response and gestured toward the two men who were arguing about baseball on the other side of the wrought iron divider.

"I don't understand," Nadia said, somewhat overwhelmed by what Marcie had just said. Did Marcie think for one moment that Percy would fuck her while she was in the room? Not to mention her own husband?"

"You doubt me?"

"Um, I don't know ... it sounds crazy, you know? How would you ... um, how would you?"

Nadia's mind was awhirl. Clearly, she wanted to make Percy a better man. He was good in bed; that was for sure. But his lack of drive-in other respects was wanting in a prospective husband. But letting Marcie fuck him—in front of her, no less--was that a good thing? Marcie was older and no doubt smarter, but to let this woman fuck Percy with her husband watching... What--what if he wants to have his way with me in return?

"You've never had anyone massage you, have you?" Marcie waited for Nadia to answer.

The girl looked over at the two men again and then back at Marcie. "Um, I was going to have one here at the spa, but they were booked up and I never bothered to come back."

"Too bad then you'd know, but I promise you you'll love it!"

Nadia's mind seized on that thought and worried it some more. I only have David to measure against Percy. But that was back in senior year, a week after Prom and he wasn't very satisfying. So, there's that. Mark is a handsome guy, and he and Marcie seem to be a great pair. Maybe it might be worth trying. At any rate, we're cooped up here in the hotel, it's likely the airport won't be open for days probably ... Percy will want sex sooner than later so ...

"What exactly is a sensual massage?"

"It's exactly what it sounds like," Marcie replied calmly, picking up a sheet and draping it over the couch.

"I massage you and certain body parts are more sensual than others. I'm sure you're well aware of that since you and Percy are here ... vacationing together." Marcie finished rather lamely. Then she forced herself to perk up and added, "Percy will take note, as will my husband. You know men ..." Marcie paused then went on in a rush. "Both will probably become aroused. Then when I touch you in some very sensitive places you will also become aroused.

Nadia, more than a little flustered by what she was hearing demanded, "What—what then?"

"We'll see. Now take your top off."

But Nadia hesitated a beat too long for Marcie, who blurted: "Oh honey, don't stop now!"

The begging quality in her own voice surprised Marcie. She'd certainly meant to sound persuasive, but the way it actually came out sounded more like desperation. She could actually see the girl's modesty taking one final stab at control. Marcie thought she might even start crying before taking the top off.

As a woman, Marcie knew damn well the girl was proud of her tits, after all, they bordered on the extraordinary. She knew the girl's ego wanted to show them off, but fear of what Percy might think of her exhibiting them might be leading her in the opposite direction.

"Oh, baby please ... they're so pretty in that top; but I can't massage you with it on ... the oils and all. I have to touch your skin to do any good. I know the guys are watching, but you're so damned amazing they'll both be mesmerized by your beauty."

The level of Nadia's trembling had increased along with the depth and frequency of her breathing. It seemed as though her body was actually in physical combat. Marcie wished she could tell which side was winning but Nadia remained frozen, trembling, and looking like she'd seen a ghost.

"Come on sweetie don't be shy. Let's take the top off. You know they've seen them before. Mark watched you through his telescope and of course Percy ..."

Nadia was already nodding affirmatively, obviously having rationalized that she'd worn nothing more than a skimpy bikini top for days around the hotel, and Percy had certainly seen her boobs often enough to be nonplussed about her showing them off to this couple. Marcie was confident the girl was going to be compliant from this point on. But before she actually pulled the t-shirt over her head she paused.

"But you haven't," Nadia sputtered in a shaking voice.

"What if I take my top off? Would that make you feel better; more comfortable?" It was the best Marcie could manage under the circumstances for the girl's answer had stunned her.

"Your boobs are already hanging out," Nadia said in a calmer tone. "Well almost. I can see them from here, most of them anyway. Can't the guys see them too?"

"I don't know. Should I ask them?"

"NO!"

Nadia's eyes which had seemed to be looking out into infinity moments before were now obviously focused on Marcie's chest. Percy glanced in their direction, but Mark paid no attention to her.

Wearing a frown, Marcie took hold of Nadia's top and started to lift it up. Nadia wasn't used to anyone except Percy touching her, and somehow she was embarrassed knowing the men were in the room even though they were talking to one another and not gawking at her predicament.

She was well aware that Marcie's husband had been watching her even if Percy wasn't.

She forced herself to relax, thinking: It's okay, it's just a massage, and will be nice. And as the tension left her, she felt better.

"Okay," she said and helped Marcie rid her of the top and freed her heavy breasts to resettle on her ribs.

Marcie's eyes widened as she took in the size of Nadia's puckered areolas and the protruding pink nipples that stood out so far that just looking at them sent a stream of delightful signals through a very efficient conduit connected directly to Marcie's pussy. "Oh my God ... they're so fuckin' beautiful," Marcie gasped.

Nadia wasn't smiling but her face was relaxed now that the contortions that the dilemma had caused had faded away. Her trembling hands lighted near her collar bone and began their slow downward trek. Over the upper slopes of the incredibly firm hills, when the tenderly stroking fingers passed over the crinkled pink caps she emitted a groan so deep that it was hard to imagine that it came from her tiny frame.

Nadia's head tipped back, and her hands slid slowly down until they were fully cupping her mounds.

"That's great honey ... soooo gooood!" Marcie said encouragingly. "Squeeze 'em ... let me see you squeeze 'em."

The young woman complied, her smallish fingers pressed into her firm pliable tits causing both her and Marcie to moan. Still standing but with her legs crossed and her hips hunched. Marcie concluded that Nadia had done this before as part of her masturbation ritual. She could sympathize with the way the younger woman crossed her legs to get pressure on her girlhood. Marcie's own crotch was getting achy, begging for attention.

"Lay down on the couch, Nadia," Marcie whispered and realized she was having difficulty breathing.

"But I'm so ... uh, so ... um, messy down there," the big-breasted girl had uncrossed her legs and was looking down the front of her shorts. She sounded even more breathless than Marcie.

"Why don't you ... uh, take them off ... and ... we'll ... we'll see," Marcie panted.

It'll never work, she thought, but at that moment she couldn't do better.

Some predator you are! You've taken down your prey and you can't figure out how to make the kill. Goddamnit, why do I make these analogies under stress? I should have had Mark help me with this.

While Marcie was berating herself, Nadia hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts.

Oh well, fuck me ... she's actually gonna do it!

The linen fabric of her white shorts started to descend, and a pair of black panties came into view. "Will it be okay?" the suddenly not-so-shy brunette asked. "I mean can you tell ... uh, you know, see ... uh, how wet I am?"

Marcie laid both hands on Nadia's ass. Even though Nadia had anticipated it, it still came as a shock, however, she continued to comply and lay face down on the couch.

Marcie's educated hands and fingers rubbed, stroked, and cherished her. It was flattering and sexy. As her hands went lower, massaging the glutinous muscles through the panties with sensuous strokes, Nadia began to groan with pleasure. The guys stopped talking as Marcie's hands worked Nadia's buttocks; the thumbs pushing her black panties a bit into the crack.

Nadia's heart was thumping, but she lay there passively, uncertain how to feel about Marcie's actions, but decided she actually enjoyed what was going on and sighed, not protesting as Marcie moved down to her thighs then her calves and feet, as though her massage of Nadia's derrière was just a normal part of it all.

Marcie whispered in the girl's ear as she moved northward again. "Pretty--Pretty, I can feel your anticipation growing. Did you know that we watched you masturbate at the pool yesterday? You put on quite a show." As her words registered on the young girl, Marcie's fingertips eased their way under the elastic of the panties.

Nadia let out a giggle that was half nervousness and half excitement at Marcie's brashness in touching her like this in front of the two men sitting across the room. The giggle became a soft moan as Marcie's fingers crept under the material and caressed the suppleness of the younger girl's inner thigh.

Hearing the older woman whisper her pet name in her ear caused a shocking sensation to course through Nadia's body. She hadn't expected anything like this. Nor did she expect her thighs to open of their own volition.

Nadia was unable to contain the moan that followed. The guys are watching! She thought and shivered noticeably as Marcie's softer-than-soft fingertips continued moving slowly along the inside of her thigh. Then Marcie whispered so only Nadia could hear. "I bet you're wet right now."

Nadia pressed her face into the pillow to stifle the moan she had to let out, and then tensed, sensing that Marcie's hands would soon move to her smoldering crevice. Without thinking, Nadia parted her legs offering easier access to her pussy. But Marcie's hands drifted off in the other direction to her calves frustrating both Nadia and the men watching her with hungry eyes.

"Jesus Christ!" Percy groaned as he watched along with Mark. Both men didn't bother to shield their erections at Marcie's performance and Nadia's reactions.

Marcie smiled to herself; the guys are gonna cum in their pants watching this, she thought.

Nadia's moan into the pillow her face was burrowed against confirmed it.

She continued with the massage, trying to recall how the masseuse had treated her at the spa two days earlier. His thumbs ... he'd used his thumbs on my back ... and Marcie pressed her thumbs into the softer, more pliant skin of Nadia's lower back, her palms and the rest of her fingers stealthily cupping and squeezing the soft swell of the girl's sweet fanny leaving Nadia almost purring with delight; the fullness of her lips and the impudent jut of her chin radiated a stirring intensity that was both frightening and thrilling to Marcie.

Then Marcie straightened up and walked around to Nadia's head and said: "Now, it's time for the rest of the massage. Turnover, let's show those tits off!"

Nadia heard the words but couldn't believe them. Turn over? She wants me to turn over? My nipples are on fire!

"C'mon, Pretty--Pretty, turn over." The pet name jolted her back to the present. Suddenly she saw Marcie as a beautiful woman. Did I ever look at another woman that way? The answer was no, she hadn't. But other women had looked at her that way, more often than Nadia would admit.

Nadia turned over slowly, her whole body awash with need. As she turned her eyes upward, she could see the lower part of Marcie's breasts as the crop top gapped open at the bottom and realized that Mark could now see her fully exposed breasts. Strangely enough, it didn't seem to bother her as she'd thought it would even as her nipples hardened even more as the cool air rushed in to caress them.

There was virtually no resistance from Nadia when Marcie began peeling the panties from her almost inert form. A grunt, whether of acceptance or resistance went no further and would remain a mystery forever. But Marcie was assured of one thing--Nadia was ready. Her slit was awash with shameless lubrication, so the older woman's deft fingers slipped down her fleshy cleft to gently play an arpeggio on her labia.

Marcie's fingertips felt every fold and hollow of Nadia's vagina that had that magically opened up like the dewy petals of an exotic orchid, baring the trembling bud of her clitoris.

Of course, no one actually saw this, but everyone in the room was aware of just what Marcie's fingers were doing. Which were, of course, naughtily teasing circles about that quavering morsel that caused Nadia to tilt her head back and give a throaty moan.

That tiny nub is hypersensitive and can only bear prolonged stimulation when one is nearing the crest of an orgasm, so Marcie settled on sliding a finger between the girl's dripping lips and inside her sultry channel. Nadia's cunt was a wet furnace, liquid fire pulsing within the velvety inner membranes, awakening her vaginal muscles.

Two of Marcie's sticky fingers were pounding in and out of her drenched pussy, lathering that ultra-sensitive bud with cuntal juice, and Marcie knew for certain the girl was ready.

Hot, squishy sounds echoed off the walls of the room; for everyone present remained mute wanting to savor the sounds, although it proved difficult because Nadia kept gasping and making mewling cries as well, for she was almost there. Realizing that fact, Marcie started drilling her fingers into the writhing teen, plunging so deep into her sultry snatch that at times Marcie would have sworn she was touching the other's cervix.

Nadia's entire body began to tremble, and Marcie had to grab her firm bottom in her free hand to keep her from tumbling from the couch. Then with a sudden, violent jerking of her hips, Nadia came with a long, shrill cry, her cunt pulsing with each blissful eruption within her loins.

On and on her pleasure pulsed, hot and joyous and strong, until her entire body was trembling with the exquisite aftershocks of her orgasm, and she finally sank down into the couch.

When she'd recovered enough to be cognizant of her surroundings, Marcie leaned closer so that her lips were lightly touching Nadia's ear.

"You'll be way beyond this orgasm by the time you and I finish." She let her tongue enter Nadia's ear, causing Nadia to quiver again. Then she tenderly let her breath brush through Nadia's ear.

If she keeps this up I'm gonna cum again, even harder. What will Percy think of me? Oh ... what must he think of me? What must Mark think of me?

As if reading her mind, Marcie stopped nibbling on Nadia's earlobe and whispered, "You have both of them cumming in their pants, Pretty--Pretty.

Nadia tried to touch Marcie's breasts by reaching under her crop top and managed to touch the underside of the left breast before the older woman captured the errant hand and said, "Not now, Pretty--Pretty; maybe later, but not now."

Then to the girl's surprise, Marcie kissed her hand and added, "We're only beginning, Pretty—Pretty."

Those words excited Nadia as she had never thought about what it would be like to be under another woman's control. She surprised herself as she drew in a deep breath, and said, "I think you're beautiful."

Please, she thought, touch my breasts. And, sensing Nadia's desire, Marcie did just that, slowly breathing on each stiffened nub then studying the small bumps as they developed on each areola. She knew Nadia was ready. She felt her own wetness growing and blocked the feeling from her mind.

Nadia, filled with an unbearable tension, closed her eyes when Marcie moved slowly away from her nipples and let her tongue brush her exposed neck. The girl gasped as Marcie ran her fingers through Nadia's dark hair and let it drape over the end of the couch they were using as a massage table.

She was seconds from touching herself, justifying it by telling herself that they had already watched her masturbate by the pool. Percy too, and he had seen her do it other times as well.

Nadia moaned and whispered, Please, touch me again!"

"How, Pretty--Pretty? Tell me how?"

"Put your fingers inside me! Suck my tits! Make me cum!"

Marcie smiled and cupped her hands around Nadia's jaw line. "Open your mouth."

Nadia obeyed, not knowing what to expect. Marcie began tracing Nadia's lips with the edges of her thumbs, letting them drop down into Nadia's mouth, inside her lower lip. Slowly, the thumbs felt for Nadia's teeth, gently pressing them against the edges, absorbing the girl's saliva.