The Honeymoon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had played this game before and Nadia viewed it as the preliminary to the main event, which was making her cum in front of the watching men.

It occurred to her that once she did have her much-needed release, both men might fall upon her to satisfy the lust she had created with the massage; and then decided it wouldn't be all that bad. Surely she would climax again. And—And Marcie probably had something in store for her as well.

What have I gotten into?

She received a partial answer when the older woman rolled her stiffened nipples between what had become to Nadia's way of thinking, very naughty fingers, and thumbs. In fact, her entire body was now writhing under a series of tantalizing stimulation with wicked twisting and pulling, which whetted the girl's sexual appetite even more but refused to grant the release they made her fevered body hunger for.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Pretty--Pretty," Marcie murmured into her ear, letting her tongue run lightly across the trembling lobe before pushing her face into the fragrant mass of hair and nuzzling the downy nape of her neck.

"You know what you need, and I will give it to you, but you must tell me yourself."

"Kiss me!" Nadia rasped hotly, turning so that they were face to face.

Marcie took her chin in her hands and parted her quivering lips with a rapidly thrusting tongue, searching and exploring the younger girl's mouth.

Soon the wet, consuming kisses were trailing along her delicate nose, brushing her adorable cheeks, and tracing her lovely chin. Marcie followed by sweeping her tongue along Nadia's throat into the tiny hollow at the base and reveled in the feel of her blood pulsing hot and quick.

Not to be outdone, Nadia ran her tongue around Marcie's thumbs, feeling the nails with the tip of her tongue, and then concentrating her sucking on only one of the thumbs, taking it into her mouth until she knew she had the whole thumb between her lips. She continued sucking; watching Marcie's face as she did so and noting that Marcie had been genuinely surprised by her action.

Little did she know that both Percy and Mark were watching her every move and both men loins were soaked with copious amounts of precum because of her actions.

Unaware, or not caring about the attention she was receiving, Nadia sighed and released the thumb now glistening with her saliva. Marcie calmly raised the thumb to her own mouth, and while looking directly at Nadia, inserted it and sucked the saliva from it, never taking her eyes from Nadia's, knowing that she was waiting to see what they would do next.

The pure eroticism of the moment stunned Nadia. She had had this statuesque beauty's thumb in her mouth and had sucked it as if it were a penis! She could still feel the texture of the thumb on her tongue, and the idea that she had sucked on a part of this woman's body caused her to shiver excitedly.

Marcie chuckled softly and reached for the massage oil on the side table then poured some into her hands. She rubbed her hands together, all the while looking into Nadia's eyes. Then leaned over Nadia's head and placed her hands around the girl's double E-sized breasts.

The nipples jutted out like strawberries as Marcie brought her thumb and forefinger together around each one and squeezed, causing them to rise to further attention. "I wish you could massage them forever," Nadia said wistfully, and then added: "Look at them! They want you to suckle them!"

With that, Marcie decided to change course and moved south, leaving the girl's breasts heaving with a need to be squeezed and mauled. Before Nadia could complain, Marcie's hands were closing in on her pubic hair and driving Nadia wild. Marcie's own stomach was just above Nadia's head. It was possible for the girl to reach up and kiss her stomach if she dared to. But she held off, hating herself for doing so.

Marcie needed a better position. She wanted to get closer to the girl's pussy. She moved her knees up onto each side of Nadia's head, giving her the leverage she needed to work her technique. She let two of her fingers trace through the girl's thin layer of pubic hair as she moved her hands and fingers to that sensitive area between her legs while Nadia kept moving her hips feeling a need to rub against something to release the feelings building inside her.

She raised her hips higher and felt a hard surface. She spread her legs wider and lifted up even more. She shut her eyes and the hard surface was there again. She began reaching for that hard surface with each upward thrust as Marcie's hands increased the rhythm of the massage, her fingers moving closer and closer to her open vagina. Nadia couldn't fathom exactly what the hard surface was; only that it was there, and she wanted to feel it again and again.

Marcie cupped the supple cheeks of Nadia's derrière and began kissing the exposed flesh, moving around her moist cleft, kissing, and touching everywhere other than the smoldering core of her lust. Wanting to tease the young woman, even more, she blew a breath of warm air into Nadia's pubis, already wet with her liquid arousal, causing her to purr even louder while her hips undulated rhythmically begging for relief.

Marcie nuzzled her nose against the girl's clitoris and inhaled the deep, rich, primal musk unique to the teen in heat, and then unable to stand waiting any longer, she made the decision to taste her.

Nadia's hand touched her cheek as it slid along the inside of her puffy outer labia, bearing down on her pleasure points. As Marcie's tongue skated along the buttery labia, the older woman groaned with lust and sucked Nadia's entire pussy into her mouth squeezing the salty-sweet genitals while her tongue darted and weaved among the succulent swells and hollows of her vaginal entrance.

Nadia hissed her uninhibited delight; her creamy wet thighs came together trying to keep the magical tongue prisoner for a few more precious moments as her world exploded with a fireworks display she could not have imagined otherwise.

At one point she reached up and grabbed onto Marcie's thighs and held on as the orgasm smashed into her overwhelming her in every way possible with one pleasurable wave after another. Her clitoris was still rubbing against the hard surface; her hips involuntary thrusting as if they had a mind of their own. Finally, she opened her eyes to see her fingerprints imprinted on Marcie's thighs.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," Nadia said. "That was sooo wonderful ... I-I needed something to hang onto."

"That's okay, Pretty--Pretty," Marcie whispered softly. "You came and came, and I loved watching you. When you grabbed onto me, I felt like I was cumming with you. You made me part of your pleasure."

Nadia realized the voice was coming from between her legs, and Marcie's breath was blowing into Nadia's pussy with every word.

Nadia couldn't help it; she was getting excited again. "Did you?" Nadia said and then finished the sentence. "Did you cum?"

"No. Remember, this is about you."

Then she rose up from between Nadia's legs and Nadia could see her juices displayed on Marcie's chin.

"So ... that was your chin, the thing I was rubbing against," she said wide-eyed. "I came on your chin."

"Yes, Pretty-Pretty. Do you want to lick yourself off of my chin?"

Nadia wanted to kiss Marcie, but simply said, "Yes."

Marcie giggled and brought her chin to the girl's lips and Nadia opened her mouth and sucked and licked on the older woman's chin until all of her juices were gone.

In return, Marcie licked the younger woman to one more delightful orgasm, and then raised herself up on her elbows and said, "Please go sit by Mark. I have other business to finish."

As the slightly confused Nadia rolled off the couch and moved to the loveseat where Mark sat without bothering to shield her breasts or pussy from his eyes, she heard Marcie call out: "Percy, you're next!"

To be continued