The Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia's hand moved instinctively to her slippery wet pussy lips, and as she played with her clit, breathing hard and excited for more, gasped: "I want to taste you. I want to taste all of you!"

Mark obliged her by lowering himself over her face, and Nadia accepted his balls into her mouth, slobbering saliva over them with her tongue. Then, as he inched upward, she released his balls and began to slide eagerly through her own saliva towards his asshole. First she circled it with her index finger and after drawing an appreciative groan from him, flicked at it with her serpentine tongue, all the while congratulating herself on her newfound daring.

Until moments later when it occurred to her how filthy a slut she'd become--lying nude on a strange man's hotel room floor performing analingus on him. She began to laugh. And I thought I was such a nice but naughty girl for thinking about giving and getting head. Wow, how little I knew about myself! He's going love it when I stick my studded tongue up his ass!

The very idea of it had her writhing beneath him; and as his finger sloshed around inside her cunt seeking out her g-spot, the juices flowed freely and sent the most pleasant sensations soaring throughout her youthful body again.

Thusly inspired, the youthful Nadia pushed her studded tongue against the tight ring of his asshole, slipped past it, and then wiggled it continuously to get even deeper.

Mark's subsequent groans told her all she needed to know, and stiffening her talented tongue, Nadia began fucking his asshole, thrusting in and out; moaning as he continued frigging her cunt with an expertise she hadn't imagined possible.

Even as she came for what seemed to be the hundredth time her hands gripped the muscular cheeks of his ass, keeping them apart as she continued tongue fucking him, encouraging him to grind against her face and loving how dirty it made her feel.

"Mmm, you love licking ass, don't you?"

She moaned her agreement, not taking her tongue off him for a second.

"Does Percy know what a little slut you are? Do you tongue-fuck him like this too?" Mark asked as he continued grinding against her mouth, groaning as she deftly managed to work her tongue as far as possible into his rectum.

"I'd never lick his ass," Nadia finally gasped as she came up for air. "You and Marcie bring out the slut in me. I want to lick yours. Umm, and maybe Marcie's too. I don't know, maybe I'll do Percy too. I feel so whorish right now."

She watched a long string of her saliva drip into his rectum before continuing tonguing her anus.

Several minutes later as Mark fed his erection into Nadia's eager mouth the youthful teen whispered, "But right now I want you to cum all over me, so I can lick up every last drop of your semen. I need to taste every part of you."

Mark continued fingering her throughout her little speech until she took him into her mouth and swirled her talented tongue around his corona then sucked hard on his helmet head.

He felt the hot spasms radiating from her cunt as his fingering took her over the edge and she came hard; her juices soaking his fingers and even the palm of his hand. Yet she continued fellating him.

"You ... you're making me cum!" He groaned. Nadia tilted her face up and opened her mouth wide to catch the spattering of cum that erupted from his cock in several long creamy jets. It coated her tongue, lips, and left cheek. Then he pushed back into her mouth so Nadia could cleanse him of all seminal traces.

"Is that what you want ... to be my dirty little cum slut?" Mark asked as she sucked his cunt probing fingers dry, her eyes never leaving his.

"Yes" Nadia admitted with a mischievous grin. "Right now I only want to live by your rules."

"You're following them nicely. Did you have a nice orgasm?"

"Mmm ... yes, several in fact; are you this good with Marcie?"

"I think she'd let me know if I disappointed her, why?"

She noticed his cock twitch and felt her pussy throb and smiled, still flushed from her orgasm.

"Good, because I wouldn't want to come between you guys."

Mark stood up and pulled Nadia up off the floor with him. His strong hands clasped the round cheeks of her ass as he half dragged her to the bed and threw her down onto it. Nadia panted, breathless yet ready for more.

She groaned giddily as he seized her legs and pulled them up and apart. Fortunately she was flexible from years of dance training, and they fell back easily against her breasts as she watched him with fever filled eyes.

She smothered a moan as he bent forward until his tongue found the wet folds of her gaping pussy bubbling with excitement and slick with juices. He attacked her clit first, brought her to the edge of another orgasm before stopping and starting again, this time on her cunt.

"Fuck yesss..." she cried.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you my little slut," he murmured, before diving his tongue back into her.

"Yes, yes, yesssss!" Nadia caroled shrilly enough to cause Percy to peek out the bathroom door before scampering back into the waiting arms of the older woman he couldn't get enough of even with his girlfriend getting her brains fucked out in the next room.

The supple young girl found herself gripping both ankles high over her head, providing her lover full access to everything he wanted. Mark already controlled her lower half, having raised it up off the bed, bent in half as she was, and drew the youthful girl against his mouth while he licked her ass and thrust his tongue into it with unmatched eagerness.

Nadia felt her pussy convulsing as her lover alternated sucking forcefully on her clit before switching off and sliding down to sample her pussy with an unexpected rhythm that left her gasping. Each sensation drove the young woman closer and closer to a full-bodied orgasm that had her thrusting desperately against his mouth and thrashing against the sheets. His fingers dug into her ass, holding her tightly as his tongue filled her again, feeling each spasm as she came hard.

Several minutes later Nadia realized the heat from her orgasm had not dissipated. Her pussy was still throbbing and sensitive, and her eyes were half-closed. Before she could gather her senses, he slid up over her body, and she felt the sudden hard thrust of his cock filling her pussy to the hilt.

Nadia moaned with pleasure at the sudden assault, and her slick cunt gripped his cock tightly as he pounded into her, making the bedsprings creak beneath them. Then, grunting with lust, Mark once again draped her legs over his shoulders, deepening his entry until his testicles were slapping against her ass with every inbound thrust of his cock. The room was filled with the sounds of their wet sex, which combined with their moans and groans as they fucked furiously.

Nadia's hands slid down over his muscled back and clawed at his ass, pulling him even deeper into her, while she in turn, pushed up to meet his every thrust. Both wet with sweat, and the headboard was now slamming against the wall with each movement.

Meanwhile, in the luxurious bathroom:

Percy's hand squeezed Marcie's gently sloping breast; his fingers playing lightly across the nipple. She kissed him harder, her hand moving down his body, exploring. She gripped his hard cock, rubbed the tip with her thumb, and then pulled him to his feet. He leaned on the edge of the tub; feet immersed in the water allowing her to move between his legs. She kissed his flat stomach pausing as she worked downward to admire his lengthy penis. She estimated it to be about nine inches in length, about an inch longer than Mark. It also had an admirable thickness to it, and by this point, she knew he had that rare male quality when it came to sex--staying power.

Marcie kissed its head, swirling her tongue around the tip before taking him in her mouth, as deeply as she could before rising. Her head bobbed slowly as he put a hand on her head, guiding her. Her hand and mouth worked as one, pumping his cock. She wanted him to explode in her mouth; she wanted to taste his cum. She moved faster until he stopped her, lifted her face to his and kissed her. Their tongues mingled as he maneuvered her around so her back was to the wall.

When the kiss came to an end she sank down so that she was sitting on the edge of the tub. Percy was on his knees before her, kissing his way up her inner thighs until his mouth reached her pussy. Although not nearly as skilled as Mark in cunnilingus, he was a more than willing supplicant, and proved it by parting her outer labia with his tongue, then using it to lick in a series of confident swaths. Her hands on his head encouraged him and his pace quickened. His tongue danced over her clit making her gasp. Her gasps turned to moans as he continued licking, his tongue moving at an incredible speed. Soon she was panting, edging closer and closer to an orgasm until her body shuddered and her thighs clamped around his head as she came.

But he was far from finished with her. He stood up and guided her as Marcie bent over at the waist and gripped the sides of the tub knowing what was coming next.

Percy, although only twenty years old, had often taken Nadia this way; for it allowed him to squeeze her breasts as they fucked. Now he moved behind Marcie and ran his hands over her luxuriant body. She felt the head of his cock press against her cunt and reached down, spreading her labia for him. He slowly entered her, pushing in until his thighs pressed against her ass. He pulled out and pushed back in, achingly slow, over, and over. Marcie was crazed with lust and wanted to be fucked, hard and long by this young stranger.

He took hold of her waist and started pumping. She rocked her hips as he drove deeply into her; moaning with pleasure as he fucked her from behind, the only sounds their panting and grunting and their skin slapping together in the water.

Marcie moved her hand between her legs and fingered her clit until she came again even as he continued pounding away at her. Suddenly he stopped pumping and his body stiffened as he cried out, and then filled her pussy with his seed. A minute later he slowly pulled out and sat down in the water. Marcie turned around and sat down on him, straddling his lap, kissing him for a long time before she spoke.

"Exceptional fuck, thank you very much."

He had a slightly puzzled look in his eyes. It took a moment before she realized what had caused it. She had forgotten his name. She had thanked him without mentioning it. She felt foolish and to keep him from saying anything along those lines, she went after his flaccid cock, took it into her mouth and accomplished two things: She cleaned his penis off any remaining semen or cunt juice, and diverted him from asking if she knew his name.

They dried off and after Marcie cautioned Percy not to berate Nadia for being with her husband since what's good for the goose is certainly good for the gander, they strolled hand in hand into the bedroom.

All Together Again

"Hi, Guys." Mark chirped gaily.

Nadia's eyes snapped open. Marcie stood there grinning; Percy was staring in what Nadia took to be utter, tragic shock.

Mark pulled himself out of her, leaving Nadia naked, cold, and exposed in every way.

Marcie let out a lewd laugh and dropped to her knees in front of her husband and examined his somewhat flaccid member.

"Got any life left in it, sweetie?" she quipped, and then absorbed the entirety of his penis in her mouth.

"Ahhh, nice, I love that mouth of yours, Marcie," he said gleefully as she fondled his testicles and sucked furiously on his knob. But Mark couldn't respond to her, and after a few more minutes of trying, Marcie gave up and suggested they all take showers to freshen up.

Thirty minutes later they were back in the living room sipping rum and cokes. Nadia was very conscious of what she considered Percy's angry glare. The truth of the matter was that he wasn't angry at all but couldn't figure out how to approach her about what had happened and how they would handle it between themselves.

"Come on; let's go grab something to eat." Mark said cheerfully.

"Good idea," Marcie added, "I'm famished after all that sex."

Mark put his arm around Nadia and steered her out of the room. As soon as they were alone in the corridor, she started to cry.

"Hey, come on, it'll be alright." Mark said sympathetically, placing an arm across the young woman's shoulders as they waited for the elevator.

"He hates me now."

"No, he doesn't. He might be a little jealous, and feel that somehow he's been hurt. But he did similar things with Marcie that I did with you. So, where's the blame in that?"

"I ... I don't know, but did you see how he looked at me? Did you hear him speak to me? He's shunning me! I don't think I can stand it. I love him!"

Mark had no way of knowing that Nadia had confided to Marcie earlier that she was considering breaking off her relationship with Percy and going on to college. So, when he said what he considered appropriate words about Percy obviously caring for her, the voluptuous teen stared at him as if he were crazed for a moment before saying: "Doesn't your wife care about what we've done?"

Taken aback, Mark replied, "Not at all. Remember we're on our honeymoon too. We've experimented sexually before getting married. And so far as you and Percy are concerned, this ... what happened earlier can be viewed several ways. An experiment, perhaps, or more to the point what it really was ... following a major earthquake you found yourselves without shelter and accepted an invitation from another couple. During which some sexual experimenting occurred. Now and this is my point- if he really cares for you, he'll get over it. Everyone responds differently in a moment of crisis. Some are heroic, some cowards, Some become more excited than normal. Most people just lie about it."

Meanwhile, back in the room, Marcie confronted Percy before allowing him to leave the room.

"Wait a second; give Nadia a moment to sort things out."

"Why? What's she need a moment for? We cheated on one another. We both know it; so, what now?"

"That's why you and I are standing here, and Nadia and Mark are on their way to the dining room."

"Huh?"

"Do you love her?"

"Um, yeah ... why?"

"Have you told her you do?"

"Um, yeah ... sure a bunch a times."

"Think about that, Percy. Now is the time to let her know that in no uncertain terms. She needs reassurance of it."

"She just fucked your husband!"

"She and I had a little go at it two, Percy as did you and me. I didn't hear you complaining about either time."

"You--you seduced me!"

"You didn't have to let me touch your dick. A dick that I remind you was at full mast when you walked over to me for a massage. You followed me into the bath and joined me in the tub. I heard no complaint from you in all that time and NOW you're bitching and moaning like a twelve-year-old denied ice cream."

"I am not!" Percy said in a raised voice, only to be hushed by Marcie's school teacher-like wave of her hand.

"Enough! Tell me the truth, Percy; do you want to fuck me again?"

"Um, I don't know ..."

"So, you don't know, which means you might. And if you and I might fuck again, why would you object if Nadia and my husband get it on again as well?"

Percy had no answer and sullenly hung his head in surrender.

Not wanting him to leave the honeymoon suite with a dour expression, Marcie gave his penis a friendly squeeze and when it responded by swelling in size, she giggled and kissed the young man on the mouth, which opened in surprise, and allowed her tongue in. Then his right leg moved between hers and as the kiss developed into a torrid duel of tongues, he decided she was right, and he would apologize to Nadia during the meal.

Marcie told him breathlessly that they had better join the others downstairs but promised him a fuck later on. Percy laughingly agreed and tried to deflate his erection enough to allow him to walk in public without being obvious.

They arrived at the restaurant to find Nadia and Mark waiting for a table. The staff looked harassed and overworked; the hotel was overcapacity as it was one of the few places with generators capable of providing electricity to power the air-conditioning and kitchen equipment. People from all over were pouring into the hotel seeking rooms--there were none available, and food, of which there was an abundance, but adequate seating, was not.

"I remember the first time Marcie had sex with someone other than me," Mark said as they were finally led to a table for four.

"We weren't even engaged yet."

Both Percy and Nadia noticed Marcie's eyebrows arch at her husband's comment.

"It wasn't another man. It was a woman. An eighteen-year-old girl whose father owned the building she lived in. They had sex while I watched. After the girl left, I jumped Marcie's bones and ..." he paused, and looking at his wife asked her, "How many times did we do it that night?"

"I couldn't say," she answered, "But I must have cum ten or more times. As I recall, Aniah—that was her name--later told me she'd sat outside my door and listened to my screams while fingering herself to several orgasms until she heard her parents waking up to go to work."

"Wow ..." Nadia said and suddenly went from picking at her food to devouring everything in sight.

"And you married her despite it?" Percy said.

"Obviously, we're here on our honeymoon."

"Honey," Marcie said interrupting him. "could we get some more toast and coffee, please?" Then she got up from the table and said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin, "I need to call Vivian to see how she made out," and made her way to a telephone that had just become available.

With Marcie gone, Nadia posed the question that had been on her mind. "Did you set some rules on that kind of behavior?"

"No. In fact ... okay, we live on a houseboat and one night we were making love and caught someone peeking in through the porthole."

"Oh!" Nadia said, obviously captivated by where this sordid was going.

"Marcie figured out who the peeping tom was ... and it was a woman from an adjacent boat. Long story short, we brought a hooker in to help us and caught the peeper, tied her up and all three of us had at her until we couldn't go anymore."

"The woman didn't press charges?"

"No."

"She didn't retaliate?"

"No ... as I understand it, she went home, told her husband the whole story and he fucked her silly. They were very wealthy people and about a week later the four of us got together and tied her up again and took her every which way. It turned out she loved being treated this way. They hadn't known they liked that kind of sex. We're still good friends and while we haven't done that again, we still socialize and get a little randy from time to time."

All this served to get Nadia excited again. Percy took note and planned on fucking her first and foremost following the meal.

But then Marcie returned, having spoken with Vivian and gave them all the news.

"Vivian has agreed to open her shop for us so that Nadia can pick up some needed clothing."

"Who's this Vivian?" Nadia inquired.

"She's a delightful woman we met recently who has this adorable boutique," Marcie chirped. "I'm sure you'll love it! Don't worry, we consider you our guests and as such we'll pay for everything. You need any spending money, we've plenty, just ask. Vivian needs to sell her wares and we love her. So, as you can see it works all around!"

Nadia brightened considerably at the thought of shopping at a boutique, especially if Marcie thought so highly of it.

Then Percy diminished her hopes, saying: "But we're not supposed to leave the hotel."

"Oh hogwash. Everything's quiet outside and there are plenty of taxis waiting," Mark said.