The Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie intuitively knew how to resolve the situation. "Mark why don't you take Nadia to Vivian's? I want to show Percy a little Tantra lesson or two. I think he'll like it."

Nadia gave Marcie a suspicious look, only to have Marcie wink back conspiratorially at her. Nadia grasped her meaning immediately and smiled. "I've heard about Tantra. I know Percy will find it fascinating."

"How do you know I'll find it fascinating?" Percy shot back, uncertain about how this conversation was going.

"It's about prolonging one's ejaculation," Marcie said.

"Fucking for hours on end," Mark added and that convinced Percy, for there was nothing he wanted more at the moment than to fuck the Marvelous Mrs. Newlin again. For sad to say, a guy can have the most beautiful woman in the world on his arm but having bedded her several times he will almost always look at another woman with interest, having lost the same with the woman on his arm.

Shopping at Vivian's

With the meal finished, Mark arranged for a taxi and Nadia hugged Marcie first and then Percy, who made a point to squeeze her right breast through the almost sheer blouse she was wearing as he kissed her.

Mark noticed her nipples had hardened as they got into the taxi but said nothing until they'd gone several blocks.

"You're going to like Vivian," he said. "How well do you know her?" The young girl asked out of curiosity.

"We met just before the earthquake."

"Oh, it sounded like you were old friends."

"Well, intimate friends, yes," he replied with a charming smile.

Intimate friends? But if they met the day before? Then it occurred to her that she and Percy had only met the Newlin's that day, and how much sex they'd had in that time.

"Oh my God!" she blurted out loud and saw Mark smile as his hand dropped to her thigh and gave it a light, but pleasant squeeze.

They entered Vivian's boutique, and were greeted by the vivacious Vivian, who embraced Mark for much longer than one would normally. Nadia noticed Mark cup the woman's ass cheeks and squeeze them, and momentarily wished it was her ass he was holding before catching herself and taking a deep breath.

After introductions were performed, Mark saw a pair of gaudy gold earrings and insisted Nadia try them on.

"A beautiful woman should have some gold." He said.

"Why?" Nadia asked and silently berated herself for being silly. Of course, she wanted the earrings. They were to die for and probably cost a small fortune.

"It shows someone cares for you." He said, and she melted away and almost sagged to the floor.

A moment later he spied a necklace and inquired of Vivian if it matched the earrings.

"They do, Mark. I was going to suggest that Nadia try it on as well, but then they are rather expensive ..."

That gave Nadia pause; Percy had lots of money, but he hardly ever bought her anything; and never anything expensive. Was that because he didn't think I was worth it?

Her brief reverie was interrupted when Mark tapped her on the shoulder and waved a dress at her, saying: "Try this on."

She held it up against her and demurred, claiming it wouldn't fit properly because her breasts were too big for it.

"What is your bust size, Nadia?" Vivian inquired.

"Oh, I'm a 34-EE."

Vivian pursed her lips, but there was a gleam in her eye. "There's a private room in back," she said and walked in that direction leaving Nadia no choice but to follow.

Once in the private room she began removing her clothing only to find both Mark and Vivian were in the room with her.

"In case you need assistance," Vivian said cheerfully.

Since she and Mark had been intimate only hours before she didn't mind his presence. And Vivian being a woman as well as the saleswoman who was there to assist, she couldn't object to her presence either.

Nadia hadn't bothered with a bra to begin with and was soon down to her panties and heels.

She donned the dress and couldn't get the zipper more than halfway up her back, nor could Vivian, who gave it a halfhearted try as well.

"You see? It's much too small at the bust."

She caught Vivian was staring at her breasts.

"You have magnificent areolas," Vivian said and sighed.

Trying to ignore the woman's comment, Nadia said "I knew it would never work." But her areola pebbled up and the nipples went taut, almost begging to be suckled.

"They're magnificent, I agree," Mark said to Vivian.

"Have you?" Vivian inquired.

"We have," he replied.

Only then did the unsophisticated girl realize they were discussing her breasts.

Then Vivian managed to tear her eyes away. "I can alter the dress. It will take less than an hour."

But it was as if Mark hadn't heard her, for he told Vivian that she could touch them if she wanted too.

"What did you just say?" Nadia protested.

But Vivian's hands were already clutching her double E's.

Nadia was caught off-guard, which seemed to be her normal state of mind ever since she'd met the Newlin's. He kept her continuously off balance, and she was never sure if his behavior was acceptable or not.

"C'mon Nadia, you know they're showstoppers. I know you love having them played with. "Let Vivian have some fun. You'll enjoy it too."

Nadia was flattered. Of course, she was proud of her girls. Why wouldn't she be? But are they that fascinating?

Only then did the young woman realize that Vivian was kissing her ear lobe and tried swatting her away. But Vivian persisted, and only then did Nadia hear what the older woman was whispering to her.

"Each nipple has hundreds of nerve endings; just touching them makes them super sensitive. The pleasure it brings can't be described."

"It can't?"

"Well, some women ..." Vivian paused to send the tip of her tongue into Nadia's ear, and that sent a titillating shiver throughout the girl's body.

"... describe it as an orgasm that sneaks up on them and then explodes out of nowhere. The sensations spread throughout their whole body but slowly and gradually. Then, bam! There comes a powerful climax that seems to last forever."

"Forever?" Nadia said skeptically.

"Well, maybe not that long, but you get my meaning, don't you?"

As Nadia nodded, Vivian's hands returned to the girl's breasts. Mark was still close enough for the young girl to feel his penis resting against her thong. She fought the impulse to reach back and take hold of it, thinking for some inexplicable reason Vivian would find the act unladylike.

Nadia, trying to reorient herself, glanced around the so-called dressing room and noticed the lighting such as it was, was quite dim; just several candles scattered around the smallish space. That was odd for a dressing room. But not an undressing room!

"So, what really turns a lovely girl like yourself on?" Vivian whispered, as she slowly breathed warm air around and onto Nadia's right nipple to stimulate the nerves.

"Jesus!" The teen whimpered.

"Mmmm, you know fantasizing can help you become even more aroused as we play around."

"Jesus!"

"I'm busy here, and Mark is busy there, but you can get into it too. Why not use those dainty fingers of yours to rub your belly, and then maybe your ribcage?"

"Not my breasts?"

"Mmmm, no, I'll take care of your ... girls; was that what you call them?"

"Yesssss!" Nadia hissed through tightly clenched teeth. Mark's penis was no longer in his pants but pressed firmly against her ass. And her thong was hanging off one ankle.

The next sensation came almost immediately after that when Vivian, using a feather-like touch, circled the areola of one breast with large sweeping strokes.

Touch my nips! The girl moaned inwardly, but outwardly she made no sound at all.

Moments' later Vivian knowingly gave that same breast a little squeeze and Nadia shuddered weakly.

"Ohhh fuckkkk THAT ..."

The anticipation of having the nipple squeezed was almost unbearable. But Vivian brought her other hand into play, and it studiously avoided any nipple contact, but did massage the other breast, and then both hands were lightly massaging her breasts, fingertips scarcely touching the girl's flesh, and it was heavenly!

"I ... I ...!" Nadia gasped, as her orgasm neared.

Only to quickly vanish the moment the older woman pinched both her nipples at the same time. Nadia's hands fluttered in the air as if seeking a sign.

Vivian supplied one almost immediately; using the palms of her hands to cover and then caress both aching nipples and bringing a loud moan of satisfaction from the busty teen.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk!"

"Like this?"

"YESSSSS!"

Vivian leaned in and licked the left nipple, now jutting out to its fullest extent.

"Ohhhh, my God!"

With that, Vivian began tracing tiny circles around Nadia's areola then flicking the tip of the nipple with the tip of her tongue, only to switch off and use the flat surface to cover it entirely.

Nadia's hands went to Vivian's face and gently cupped her cheeks. At that point Mark joined in, taking the free nipple between his teeth, and biting it, not hard, but with enough pressure to send of jolt of pleasure straight to the girl's clit and cause her to have a mini-orgasm.

Sensing what was occurring to the young woman; the more experienced Vivian abandoned the girl's breasts for the moment and moved to the lobes of Nadia's ears, nipping, and licking each in turn and sending a torrent of ecstatic sensations through the younger woman's nervous system that prolonged the mini-orgasm.

Mark followed suite and moved to the hollow of the teen's neck, kissing, licking, and sucking, leaving a series of red markings that Percy would find painful when seeing them the following day.

With a long sigh, Vivian moved on, returning briefly to the pillows of Nadia's breasts, kneading them, and biting at the stiffened tips before moving on to the plains of her stomach.

"Oh, God, don't stop," Nadia moaned. "I love it! I love it!"

Vivian let out a lewd laugh as she continued to kiss and lick and bite and suck down to the juncture between the girl's legs, deceiving the enraptured teen by not going to her center, but passing by to bite, nip and kiss along each of her inner thighs then moving south leaving her hot flesh only for the split second it took to switch from one leg to the other.

Mark, trying not to interfere with Vivian's sexual manipulation, contented himself with a subtle teasing of the girl's anus by lightly teasing it with his middle finger.

"I may be cumming!" Nadia gasped, "I can't believe that's possible! This ... this is ..."

Vivian was sucking gently on the hollow of the girl's left knee.

"Jesus! I'm cumming! I'm fuckin' cumming!"

Even as Vivian's deft fingers went to Nadia's clit and rubbed frantically to prolong the orgasm ripping through her body, she never stopped sucking on the back of the knee, even as the girl's hips gyrated wildly.

Mark considered what he might do to help Nadia reach her sought after orgasm and plunged his finger in to the second joint just as Vivian moved even lower, to the tender skin between the tendons of Nadia's ankle, and then her heel, and finally to her toes; sucking them, licking the crotch between them, eliciting loud cries of delight from the now orgasming girl while Mark finger fucked her asshole.

When Vivian bit the arch of her left foot, Nadia shuddered to yet another climax. Was it her third, or fourth—she had no idea, but it didn't matter, another was building inside her.

And when Vivian whispered huskily, "I'm coming to eat you, I am, I am." The girl came so hard that she passed out.

When Nadia came round about a minute later, Mark was sucking her right nipple and Vivian's face was pressed against the inner sides of her thighs, betwixt her neatly trimmed pubic hair and bowing gently on her outer labia.

The girl's hands went out to lay a series of gentle caresses on the older woman's head and shoulders as Vivian took special care to move slowly, agonizingly slowly over Nadia's sex.

Then with the girl trembling as yet another tumultuous orgasm neared, Vivian attacked her cunt with a ferocity Nadia found incredible.

Vivian's tongue burrowed between the folds, which were wet and open. The little man in the boat stood up to receive gentle licks only to be ravaged by the furious flurry of darting licks provided by Vivian's tongue as it swept the boat clean of any refuse that might have gathered in a nook or nearby cranny.

Nadia screamed with pleasure and held the older woman's head to her cunt, clenching her ears between her thighs and came for what was actually the seventh time.

Perhaps three or four minutes of bliss passed. Their eyes met again and just before they kissed again, Nadia croaked, "He has a finger up my ass. Is that okay?"

"Mmmm, I suppose so as long as he keeps it out of your pussy. That's mine for now."

Both women laughed at that, and kissed languidly, for there was no longer any rush to get anywhere.

Eventually Nadia sighed and said, "I suppose I should return the favor, shouldn't I?"

"If you want too," Vivian replied.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees, Nadia?" Mark suggested. "Then I can fuck you while you eat Vivian. Everyone wins."

"He has a plan, Nadia. That's a plus, considering he's a man."

Both females laughed and Nadia got on all fours and guided Mark's erection into her well licked hole then dropped face first upon the cunt that Vivian had splayed open for her with both hands.

To be continued