The Honeymoon Ch. 06

Story Info
The foursome frolic for the last times.
4k words
4.19
1.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frolicking Foursome

There was no sex in the room the rest of the day; and none that night either. Nadia slept with Percy and Marcie with Mark. Percy was content to cuddle and soon was snoring peacefully for Marcie had definitely worn the poor boy out. This was fine with Nadia, who discovered that both her vagina and rectum were both sore after being used as they had been.

But before succumbing to sleep, Nadia reflected on the last six months they had spent as a couple. Until trapped in this room with Mark and Marcie, Percy and I had barely ever had to endure 24 hours without sex. And I guess I'd enjoyed myself as much as he had. But with that days experience still fresh in mind, she realized it was possible to be hot for more than one guy at a time.

And there was no way that she could rationally say that Percy had crossed a line with Marcie, no matter how many times they'd had sex. She had certainly enjoyed herself as much as he had. Only now, having experienced so much sex, especially of what she had considered somewhat of the unconventional type with Marcie and Vivian, and then the anal with the two guys in succession, she realized it was possible to not only be hot for more than one guy at a time, but also that she couldn't get enough of the two women, Vivian and Marcie.

________________________

On waking the following morning around ten, Nadia, still nude strode into the kitchen area after smelling fresh brewed coffee and saw Marcie looking through the telescope.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and walked up behind Marcie and peered over her shoulder at the swimming pool where the telescope was pointed.

"See anything interesting?" She said softly.

"Mmmm, see that guy to the left of the diving board?"

"Yes, what about him?"

"He's well endowed, Nadia."

That got the young girl's attention. "How can you tell from here?"

"He's wearing a speedo. Through the scope here you can see its definition. It's a really strong scope."

"May I see?"

"Sure, have a look."

Nadia carefully put the coffee down on a nearby table and sat down in the chair that Marcie vacated for her.

It was exactly as Marcie had said it was. Clearly defined was putting it mildly. The guy's schlong had to be a good ten inches in length, making him as big as or bigger than Percy. Percy had bragged incessantly about being bigger than ninety-five percent of all the males in the country. And here was a guy ... she paused to look at the rest of him. He was tall, dark and even kind of handsome. This guy was every bit as good looking as Percy!

"So are you gonna hit on him like you did on me and Percy?"

Marcie moved close to the younger woman and whispered, "I really don't know. We like the two of you. I think you guys kinda like us too. I'd like it if we stayed in touch when all this earthquake shit is over. I was thinking ... and for the record, Mark agrees with me ... that, um, if you get some vacation or free time you and Percy would be welcome to stay with us in Florida."

"Um, don't you live on a house boat?"

"We do, but we're also having a house built on a nearby lake. At any rate, there's plenty of room on the house boat if the house isn't ready at the time you're free to come visit.

"Would that include Percy?"

"Sure, but if you're not together then, you're still welcome. If there's a new guy, or girlfriend, bring them. But I'd tell them what to expect first."

Mark wandered into the room about then, scratching his testicles and drawing disgusting looks from both females.

"What?" He said belligerently, "You both played with them yesterday. Today's my turn."

Both Nadia and Marcie couldn't help but burst out laughing, for he spoke the truth and they knew it.

"Check the schlong on the guy at the pool, Mark," Nadia said and turned the telescope over to him.

"Hmmm, he is hung, I admit it, but does he know how to use it? That's the real question. Oh, and I know the typical feminine response too."

He paused and waited to see which one bit.

To his surprise it was Marcie who said, "Just thinking about a sausage that long should get the lady off, Honey."

"You'd think so, but if he doesn't know how to fuck properly he can damage those fragile feminine parts baby."

A moment later Marcie said, "You know on second thought, I think you're right about knowing how to use it. I'm not saying he doesn't, just that some guys don't know, or worse, don't care."

"Oh, I'm sorry; I forgot to tell everyone the news," Mark said as he remembered, having put it out of his mind until then.

"What" Marcie said, with sudden intense interest.

"The phone call last night...."

"What call?" Marcie said.

"I didn't hear the phone ring," Nadia said with a confused look on her face.

"Aw, you guys were kind of busy. Anyway it was the front desk calling to let us know that the airport will be opening up this afternoon. They should be flying people out either tonight or tomorrow."

Forty-five minutes later they were sitting in the hotel dining room having breakfast when Percy blurted out, "Passports! We lost our passports during the earthquake!"

Everyone seemed to be acting slightly different in Nadia's vigilant eyes. Marcie's eyes reflected grave concern, for no one was leaving Costa Rica without proper identification.

Percy was almost panicked.

Mark was obviously perturbed, but appeared to be thinking about what could be done to remedy the situation.

Nadia clung to the hope that he might salvage the situation.

After a minute to compose himself, Mark gave Nadia's leg a light squeeze, kissed his wife and left the table headed toward the hotel's registration desk.

He was told that he should contact the American Embassy and follow their instructions. Realizing that the couple would have to speak with the embassy staff themselves, he returned to the dining room and sat down, and told Nadia and Percy where they could begin.

The young couple had two items of importance that helped them unravel the red tape blocking their way home. First, and perhaps most important, Nadia had listened to her father and copied her passports identification pages and forgotten that she'd put it in the hotel safe for safekeeping until Mark mentioned that aspect of identification.

Secondly, both had their driver's license in their respective wallets. And with those vital items all four of them left for the nearest location with American Embassy contacts, roughly four hours away by taxi.

On arriving at the Embassy, they filled out the necessary forms (DS-64 and DS-11) to get the needed emergency replacements.

They were told the replacements would be sent to their hotel within the next two days. The young couple was euphoric at first and then despondent, until Marcie reminded them that they still had a place to stay and frolic with the honeymooners.

Which they did as soon as all four were seated in the taxi for the ride back to the hotel. Percy fingered Marcie and Nadia went down on Mark until the taxi driver was watching them instead of the road and swerved off the road and narrowly missed crashing into a tree.

A twenty dollar tip and promise to be less amorous in the backseat satisfied the driver who needed his taxi to make a living, and they reached the hotel without further mishap.

___________________

After a late lunch the women were touching up their makeup in the bathroom and Nadia, after answering several questions after being called Pretty---Pretty, and not responding to it, got Marcie to talk about her relationship with Percy.

"Don't worry about him!" Marcie laughed, "I'm keeping his jets cooled while you have your fun."

Nadia said, "You know, although we're about the same age, Percy's so immature."

"He's certainly what I'd call a hotty," Marcie said defending him. "Young guys like him just need a lot of loving."

"Are you ... enjoying sex with him?"

Marcie laughed and put a hand on Nadia's thigh; "Oh god, yes! Now Mark, he's got his qualities, but let's not beat around the bush, he knows what he wants but he hasn't the energy Percy's capable of."

This was a blatant lie, but she was certain Nadia was naive enough to accept it as fact. But to make sure she quickly added: "You're getting him at a good time; he's stuck here with nothing else to do except you. Normally, he's got work, work, work and almost no home life. I mean no time for sex after work."

Nadia mulled this over. She had been surprised that Percy seemed to be getting along with Mark. She had thought he'd hate Mark for what he did with her, but Percy didn't seem to be angry with Mark the way he was with her. Had she really betrayed him?

She asked Marcie what she thought about it.

"It's the sex," Marcie said. "Who could blame Mark for having a try for you? You're young and sexy, God; you know damned well I wanted you myself; not to mention Vivian. You're hot, Nad, really hot!

"I didn't really choose Mark over Percy." The younger woman protested, "I just ... I didn't want to admit that I didn't even know it was Mark I was having sex with until we were well into it. Somehow that seemed much more embarrassing than actually getting caught doing it with him. And it didn't really make any difference; when I did turn around and see Mark's grinning face behind me, I didn't object, as I suppose I should have.

"Think of it this way ... I know I shouldn't say this but, most young women are surrounded by equally young men; there's the daddy thing—he's at the other end of the sexual spectrum—not that you're going to have sex with him, but there's always an attraction to an older man because of that attraction. We make excuses for it, but if you think about it we're actually looking to see what an experienced male brings to the table, or should I say to the bedroom.

"Look at you and Mark. Hasn't he shown you new things sexually?"

"Um, when you put it that way, yes, he has."

"So you've tried an older guy, but you should really stay with Percy." Marcie suggested.

"Mmmm," Nadia said trying to remain uncommitted.

They went back upstairs with Nadia's mind mulling over Marcie's words.

_______________________

The two couples spent the next two hours at the pool, swimming and sunning. The net result was all four were randy for another sexual romp by the time they reached the honeymoon suite.

"Are we up for fun and games?" Mark inquired a few minutes later with Marcie in the shower.

"Yes," the young couple answered quickly. Percy shed his speedos, and then helped Nadia out of her bottoms leaving her wearing just the black cover up as she'd taken off her wet bikini top as soon as they walked into the honeymoon suite, claiming it was quite chilly in a wet bikini. Percy laughed as he rubbed her pussy muttering something about warming her up.

Marcie sauntered into the room moments later wearing charcoal pantyhose and a black top that was around her waist, bearing her breasts. Still unaware of Mark's proposed fun and games, she lay down on the dark wooden floor tugged the pantyhose down past her crotch, revealing her matted pubic hair then crossed her arms over her head and stared at the ceiling fan overhead.

"Fun and games?" she said questioningly. "Can I assume it involves sex?"

Mark laughed and said, "You know me so well ... okay, what I have in mind is a variation on the age old game of playing doctor."

"Boooo!" Marcie said and then burped.

Everyone laughed.

"I drank too much water," she said and burped again.

No, no," Mark protested. "Hear me out!"

"Go on," Percy said as his lengthy prick twitched twice, drawing thee rapt attention of both women.

"If both of you lovely ladies will lay naked on the bed ..." Mark said with a genial grin, "On your backs please."

Nadia laughed thinking it was a silly game and kissed Percy. Mark moved in and took hold of the back of her head. This also served to bring his erection to within inches of her face when she turned at his hand's direction.

"Am I supposed to blow you right off?" she asked pensively.

"No, but if you'll kindly lose the top and lay back we can get started."

"Are you going to fuck us all?" she giggled.

"Eventually, Nadia, but first lose the top."

Marcie waited while Nadia slipped off the black top then peeled off her pantyhose and shimmied out of her top and lay back on the bed alongside the younger girl as requested.

Perhaps it was the several rum drinks they'd shared at the pool that had both women giddy and giggling. Perhaps it was the mutual arousal both felt coursing through their respective systems.

"Look here, Percy," Mark said authoritatively, pointing to his girlfriend's genitals. "Nadia's vagina has a strong resemblance to a peach, doesn't it?"

"It does," Percy replied. "I really hadn't looked at it that way."

"And now gaze into the magnificent vaginal folds of my loving bride. Note the difference?"

"Um, her lips are, or seem to be thinner..."

"That's right! They are distinctively thinner, and why is that?"

"Um, I don't know?" Percy replied while both women started to laugh.

"Do you think it's because Marcie's seen more cock than Nadia?"

"I---I have no idea!" Percy said as his face went scarlet in embarrassment.

"Of course you don't, that's why I suggested this game," Mark said. "Now I'm not implying that you're gay when I say this, but I'm assuming you've been in a locker room with ... err, the guys ... and seen their penises. Am I correct?"

"Yeah, sure ...."

"Were they all the same?"

"No of course not!"

"How so?"

"Well some were bigger than others, and some were cut while some weren't.

"Were some thicker than others?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean I didn't study them."

"Okay then, my point in this 'doctor' thing is that women's genitals, like men's, vary in shape, size and a few other things but manage to perform the required function, that is, fucking regardless of shape or size."

"Well yeah," Percy admitted, "but I knew that."

"Now I would add that after bearing a child, a woman's vagina is usually stretched a bit; not enough to preclude a good romp in the sack, but she's not as tight as she was at nineteen."

"Yeah---yeah---yeah, but what's your point?"

"Go down on Nadia and when I say stop, move over and give my wife a good licking."

"This is crazy!" Percy said, but when Nadia called his name out, he went down on her immediately.

Strangely enough, Mark's words had aroused both women.

Nadia was positive he could smell how wet she was already. But Percy wanted to show her he was a good student and that Marcie had taught him a few new tricks and promptly demonstrated one by teasing her clit with Eskimo kisses. That is rubbing his nose over her suddenly blossoming nub while licking and kissing her thickening labia.

Nadia could only moan loudly and long, and only a remnant of her former prudery kept her from grabbing the hair on his head and steering his face even more firmly into her snatch.

He's never done me this way before, Nadia thought as his tongue moved to her inner thighs. Her breathing was fast and hard and almost doubled in speed when he began using his tongue by pressing its flat surface over her clit and then down to her vaginal entrance.

"OHHH yeah!" she moaned as she raised her hips to meet his tongue, but Percy abandoned it and only dancing around it, teasing her; arousing her to even higher levels.

Marcie, very much aware of what was transpiring next to her, silently waved her husband close and whispered, "Do me, Mark. I'm so fuckin' hot right now. I'm about to finger myself."

"Don't you dare. This is for Percy. I want him to get you both off. Don't be a greedy slut. Be patient, you'll be rewarded I promise you." Then he kissed her and played with her breasts and as Percy continued his cunnilingual work on Nadia, Mark began to lightly slap Marcie's face with his erection, letting her capture it for a suck or two before yanking it from her and renewing the slapping.

"Percy, Percy, suck my clittie! I really need to cum! I'm soooo close, baby. Get me off ... PLEASE!"

Nadia's voice was hoarse with need. She writhed in pleasure, rumpling the sweat soaked sheet beneath her as he rammed two fingers into her sodden pussy.

I thought he was sexy, I always thought that, but he's more than sexy, he's a fucking sex god!

She reached up with both hands and used one to squeeze her right breast and the other to pinch the nipple on the left one.

"Please, please make me cum!" She pleaded as her hips bucked to meet his fingers, now slippery slimy from her gushing hole. "C'mon Percy, puh-puh-please!"

He sent his tongue into her cunt and Nadia exploded with what she later considered to be the best orgasm she'd ever had.

As she came down from her orgasmic high she licked her lips and beckoned him to her, for she wanted nothing more than to feel his magnificent tongue in her mouth sop that she might taste it and through that herself.

"You've got two minutes, Percy," Mark said.

"Huh ... what?"

"Marcie's waiting.

"Oh?" and then he recalled what was expected of him and shrugged. "One's all I need, Mark."

Marcie was humping his mouth the moment his lips made contact with her cunt.

"Mmmmm, Marcie licious!" he moaned into her vagina then commenced licking her opening from top to bottom. "Tastes soooo good," he moaned, and then slammed his face into her cunt and sucked voraciously while she trembled with the first of three orgasms he would bestow on her.

I may have created a pussy eating monster, she thought. He ate me with such greed that I was afraid I'd pass out from pleasure!

"Rub my clittie a little, Baby, would'ja?"

Percy responded by sucking her clit with such forceful sucks that she came again, and again when he sent two fingers into her cunt and found her g-spot.

Oh God, Oh God, I showed him how to find it and he's using it against me!

Moments later it occurred to her that it was beneficial and not repulsive at all. Then he brought his other hand into play and sent a finger into her asshole.

Jesus I—I'm gonna cum again!

"Oh, Percy, YES--YES!" She wailed, rubbing her cunt against his face.

"That's it, yes! Eat that pussy! It's all yours! OH YES! OH YES OHHHH YESSSSS!"

Marcie came hard, and when Percy raised his face from her crotch she begged him to fuck her.

"Any hole you want, baby. Any hole at all!"

"Mark honey ... tell him ... my clit is throbbing and my asshole is burning!" I need to be fucked, honey. Tell him, he'll listen to you!"

"Sorry Baby, but Percy's fucking Nadia."

"But what about me?"

"You'll have to settle for me, Baby."

"OH... but I thought you were staying out; that Percy was doing me and Nadia...."

"He did the two of you. Now he's doing his girl and I'm doing mine."

Marcie glanced over at Nadia. Percy had her legs up against her breasts and was lightly slapping her cunt lips.

Nadia herself was purring and smiling like a cheshire cat. Then with one thrust, Percy's lengthy cock rammed into her soaking, spasming pussy.

To Marcie's surprise and subsequent pleasure, mark copied Percy's movements and slammed his almost as lengthy prick into his spouse.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Marcie screamed. "Yeah, oh yeah, fuck me hard motherfucker!"

Both men responded to her pleas and fucked their respective women hard.

Marcie's juices turned creamy, leaving her husband's member coated with her sticky goo. But he kept fucking her.

Percy varied his thrusts, machine-gunning Nadia for twenty seconds and then resorting to slow but deep thrusts enabling him to catch his breath and then machine-gunning her for another twenty or so seconds.

"You like my hard dick in your wet pussy, don't you, you slut?" Mark gasped in Marcie's face.

She opened then closed her eyes before answering. "You know it!"

12